Guest tangtang

GOOD DAY Ms. EXCELLENCE(s)!!!

its my first day at work for 2008... and im doing lovenotes... :lol: im quite busy huh? LOL! I guess my clients are still in the holiday mood, so they are not harrassing me today.. or they know im still at 7th heaven enjoying Mr. Excellence! :sweatingbullets:

my long overdue lovenotes.. Good thing i stored it in my refrigerator, or it will be spoiled! :D

tangx2 i missed the 700th page too! :huh:

Kai, you can take my belly to help you float at any time you want! :lol: hahaha... *kisses*

Classmate Nate, belly as my life vest? OMO, can i just be drowned? LOL! Thanks anyway, il 'break' you in case of emergency! Hahahaha! Btw, il get back your PM when i got home! :D

Wow.

So, I knew it was coming but I'm still really sad about him leaving for the military soon. 20 months sounds like an awful lot of time but I have his dramas and a whole lot of interviews to tide me over.

I hope he excels there and maybe even gains some more depth for his roles and comes back to us safe and sound.

You'll be missed GY, enjoy your last christmas before you head to protect your nation.

hi, raineyrain! Another rain fan? :D Welcome to yoohouse! No worries, we will be flooding you with stories ang laughters too! And can GY protect the Phils too? :wub:

++soompi ate my post. i dont have a backup? HOw come? >.< Ahuhuhuhuhu!

Soompi, Happy new Year!

Guest tangtang

and Soompi... do you have a new year's resolution like Im not eating chippy's post or something? :D I love you too, btw!

-- Hi..Twinnie you feel better now, right ? and Did you write this pote ^^" it's a real yooGals's feeling right now.

Well done (if you wrote it not from internet)

Hi twinnie! Miss yah big time.. and your names! LOL! I felt better after two days... but still no CP/BTSC watching for me, or il be sad again. Will just wait for Jan 14 and cry for a day.. and promised myself not to be sad for a long time.. cause HE will always be in my heart.. will just think that he is just at his home watching Supercars. LOL! How about you? I can see you spazzing out during the MBC night. LOL! Didnt write that quote, just saw it in a friend's blog.. and YOO popped out of my mind as soon as i read it.

gosh- wonder what we're going to do if that happens..... can you imagine LF or OC or my angel seeing a note for us YooGals in his cyworld for us?

Faye, i guess that will be our forum banner for the longest time! LOL! :lol:

Hi, lili! Welcome back! Thanks for sharing your lovely poem!

went straight to my heart Kai...love it...can i use it for my fanart? pleassseeeee.

Oh jinkzz, sorry for not making a reply for this asap.. i was so buried in the backpages! of course you can use it.. me didnt wrote it. LOL! Just stole it from a friend's blog, and dont know who wrote it too. its the writer's fault.. he didnt put a name on it, so we dont owe him a credit! :lol:

i enjoy see what you all have write in this thread..thanks for posting pictures of him...i really wanted to see his picture with yoon eun hye more...thanks a lot..i'm going to visit this thread more often bcos gong yoo is my fav korea actor..too bad he's going off to serve the army soon..like the movie he act in spy girl///his going to national service for real this time around...

hi, deemei81! Welcome to Yoohouse!

kai- so TRUE..love is when you miss him even before he leaves...we are sad now even if he is still not in MS that goes to show how much we love BABY YOO...aigooo how much do we LOVE BABY YOO? immeasurable

Queenie, and how to define immeasurable? Indefinite!

yeyyyyyyy finally i did it...back-reading bwahahaha (i got crossed-eyed though hehehe..me needs specs already huhuhuhu)

Hahahaha! I should be trying your type of post again when im about to give up backpaging.. LOL!

Guest anythingasian

g'MORNING YOOGALS[

wait up for me BEBESAM and all those who want to be included in the firing squad...the GMA dubbers are such a pain in the ears...although i do not understand what they are saying...its a good venue for me to learn tagalog...my real fear now is the singing scene...i hope they retain his original voice...which i seriously doubt...arrggg...but nevertheless i'm quite happy that our house kasambahay are enjoying the series and they kept on telling me that they will continue watching it so they can fully understand why i am so addicted to YOO and YEH

im up for it FAYE...include me in!...but my YOOproblem is...i spent more time in staring and drooling on the pics with my overactive imagination leading me to several giddy romantic plots than tweaking the pics... :P ...be still my heart...

why wasnt it captured in the cam ANGELIE...these are impt hightlights in the show...hahaha...every single thing that can feed my cultish mind...hehehe...

wow...happy birthday CHINKYMARS...what a way to celebrate your birthday...an 'excellence' birthday gift...

you just made my week OC love it...continue and good luck in YOO're funky cystalking

hey jinxzzzget well soon ...were you sick?

waves to: Angel unnie aalhl - queenie - LF -twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - OC Dale - mendyoo Neng -fayeGONG- vicente - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - Ellie baby - Euchan - texashot -copperkey_kulet - anythingasian- rasppery - calypso - Feelings - sally0821 - tangtang - movall - lily - greensunflower - tangtang - gibbna - yehbaby - kayelee - ariesw - min_montell - chinkymars - natedao - luvbbyoo - nok - lanechan - happytoy - copied it from someone's post...and to every single YOOgal i forgot to include (sorry)...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

B)

g'MORNING YOOGALS[

im up for it FAYE...include me in!...but my YOOproblem is...i spent more time in staring and drooling on the pics with my overactive imagination leading me to several giddy romantic plots than tweaking the pics... :P ...be still my heart...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

B)

thanks for accepting AA! that happens to me too- i can never take my ps lessons seriously coz everytime i see fanarts done by YooGals- i'm stunned and it feels good just watching and looking at all your creations... anyway here are more details of the contest.

BEST COUPLE AWARD FANART CONTEST

This JUST FOR FUN contest is open to all PS-savvy YooGals. Each entry will be pm'd to me and should be 80% graphics and 20% writing or sentiment. No specific resolution requirement as long as you can save it to your Photobucket account. Deadline for submission is January 10. All the entries will be judged in private by LF aka iluvyoo2, My Angel aka aalhl and me. All the entries will be unveiled or posted at the on the evening of January 10 wherein the winner will also be announced. A special token or gift will be given by me.

Thank you and good luck to all contestants!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

I did a video yesterday,about GY&YEH @ MBC DRAMA AWARDS~~~~~

wmv download

hope you will like it! :sweatingbullets:

hello cup! that's a very nice vid--- really hit me where i'm most vulnerable! :lol: thank you very much! just one vid which led me to watching the rest of them that you have "over there" - a real treat and you just fed my insatiable hunger for anything GYYEH :lol:

Guest tangtang

hi Kai...glad you liked them...i got the textures from different sources within deviant.com...just search for textures :D

Thanks jinkzz! havent touched PS for a long time, but will try doing some with the textures when i got time. I need a deviant account before getting the textures right?

Chip chip yoo always make me laugh with your post

Miss yoo girl

So GY peeping on yoo while dressing up huh

Unnie euchan! How are you? Miss yah big time too! GY just told me.. he cant help but peep! LOL! I got a big tummy! Hahahaha!

I see LB on my way... :D

What's silly dance?? Do it, i wanna see :w00t:

Hi, DOST! Hahaha! Ellie can picture me as barney having a silly dance. LOL! See how sweet she is!! <_<

chippy... haha.. even ready with anti-dizzy medicine.. lol! don't want YOO to run away? you better not keep him in the closet then.. or else he will jump out of it while you open the closet door. LOL!! haha.. really grand and sparking homecoming huh? he.he... how's your butt now? don't ask YOO to rub for you coz you will get another buzz... haha.. Hanryu performance? well, for me his sweet, adorable and smiling faces overcame the sadness of the song.. :P Looking at that smile with 2 dimples appearing especially the smile he gave when he made mistake... awww.. simply makes my heart melt.

Angel Unnie, ive already stocked tons of anti-dizzy medicine. If i got dizzy i will take it all! LOL! No worries, Yoo cant rub my butt now.. he is busy checking on the green suit.. Remind me on burning it, eh! So no more green suits for me. LOL! ohhh... and speaking of dimples... how come it was still appearing even if he was crying... how can i make myself cry, if that dimples are showing. ^___^

good morning neng.. I see that you are back to posting mode.. :) Have fun with your lovenotes too. did you take the anti-dizzy medicine chippy took?

LOL! Neng Unnie needed more medicines now. Those anti-dizzy meds are for sale... Need to save money, in case of having a trip to Korea on Dec 2009. LOL! But for Neng's sake.. il make it buy one take one! LOL!

Guest luvbbyoo

luvbbyoo.. I believe he is nice baby at home.. His parents should be very proud of him that night.. Maybe they have the whole family over at the house to watch the event.. :) Anyhow, I can't help it but fall in love with those 2 kids.. ahhh.. watching them do tango on stage... And their speeches on stage.. aww.. the girl was so nervous.. and I love how baby YOO smiled at them when they were talking about GYEH.. so cute... If I'm not mistaken that little boy Park Ji Bin is the little Seo Gun in OFD.. I remember the kid's name is Park Ji Bin too...

yeah... really envy those Korean fans huh? he must have shown them the award.. :rolleyes:

Hi Angelie,

Yes. I'm sure they are very proud of him. :)

I was doing him some back reading all over this thread. Wow, I'm impressed by the way he conducted himself in public and during interviews. He's always so sincere and honest. That makes me love him even more. :wub:

The thread is growing so fast, especially this year! I'm done with page 1 - 80 (screening through most of the time). Not sure when I can catch up with the rest. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, I was saving his old pics like crazy. I hope my harddisk doesn't fail me. :P

Yes, yes. The kids are so cute when they danced. I heard them mentioning GYEH but don't understand what they were talking about. Hope someone could come up with translation soon.

Oh yes, that little boy. I recognised him. BTW, I'm re-watching OFD for the 3rd time. Many people don't like this drama because of the plot but I prefer this to BTSC. I can feel his emotion so strongly throughout the show as compared to BTSC.

Two more weeks and he'll be away for 20 months! :tears:

luvbbyyoo, sorry to hear that maybe you try to do as unnie queenie suggested "MUTE" your TV and concentrate just only BaBy Yoo's face, YooPinays say "it's better!"

Hi natedao,

Ha.....I did. Guess what? I fell asleep 15 minutes after the drama started. :sweatingbullets: I didn't realise that until end of the drama. I would better get used to the horrible dubbing from tonight onwards. <_< Fighting!

BTW, are you from Singapore?

Guest calypso78

Good morning Yoogals. I came across a Chinese translation of GY's acceptance speech at the MBC Drama Awards and since I know 0 Chinese i was hoping one of you, kind souls, could translate it for us:

今天的衣服是军绿色的,之后我穿的衣服应该也大都是这个颜色的吧......

出道以来,也许也是因为有点傲气,从来没有想要得奖的念头,但是实际把

这个奖握在手上,真的很开心。我的父母也在家中收看电视上颁奖典礼的转

播,我那还像个小女孩的妈妈、‘咖啡王子 1号店’之后,塞给我最多签名

版的爸爸、‘咖啡王子’家族、一直支持我的 fanclub的各位,还有爱着我

的所有人,谢谢你们!我爱你们!希望大家都能够健康幸福!导演希望我和

恩惠能够得到最佳情侣奖,没有得到,感觉有些可惜....。在入伍前,这是

最后一次跟大家在萤光幕前见面了,明年 1月14日,就要进入论山训练所受

训,我会元气十足地从军去的!在我入伍期间,请大家不要忘了我!’

Credit:miim_tw@Baidu.com

and also the CP cast table interview:

在“2007MBC演技大奖”颁奖典礼上,尹恩惠坦言:“孔子侑更爱男装的我”

尹恩惠参加了于30日晚上9点40分在首尔汝矣岛MBC本社D公开大厅内由申东叶和玄英共同主持的“2007MBC演技大奖”颁奖典礼上坦述了《咖啡王子一号店》拍摄时和孔侑演对手戏的感想。

当被主持人申东叶问道“拍摄连续剧的时候,互相有可能产生好感,和孔侑演对手戏时感觉怎么样”的问题时,尹恩惠回答道“孔侑反而对男装的我更好。看来因为我扮成男生让两个人显得更随意。”

另外,她又说道“说实话今年我觉得运气特别好。比起我拥有的,周围的人教了我很多东西,过得非常幸福。”

对于尹恩惠,孔侑也表示说“到12集为止我都是爱着男装的尹恩惠,这和一般的恋爱故事给我的感觉不一样。”

尹恩惠在今年因《咖啡王子一号店》再次得到众人的认可,获得了极高的人气。

稿源:TOM娱乐

Source:http://yule.hnce.com.cn/ent/diagrams/baxin...4512259108.html

Guest tangtang

awwwww.. .this one is really really cute.. cracks me up.

%7Boption%7Dviewimagewx7.jpg%7Boption%7D

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Alright.. will catch up with YooGAls again this afternoon... have a wonderful day/night ahead.. .Annyeong.

ohhh... this the the Rudolph i dated last christmas!! :lol: :tongue2:

Again.. the things yoo lovers do to YOO! Uber cute! LOL!

i was messed up that night when the news broke out- i myself didn't expect to feel that bad but i was ok the next day. but no CP for me yet! it's nice that we're all in this together and we could draw strength from each other. you of course is in charge of making me laugh :lol: luv you kai! and i love YOO!

faye, im thankful that im making you laugh! Hahahaha. No CP for me too... as mush as i wanted to watch it during my holiday. (yeah, i brought it! :ph34r: ) I end up.. am i ready for Han Kyul? I tried ep 16, and i can see YOO wearing a military uniform.. Ahuhuhu! And seeing him in green suit, gah should hand over him a granade to complete the costume! LOL! CP just started in the Phils, good thing i watched it.. and now im ready! Though the dubbing sucks.. its still han Kyul! :lol:

HAppy WEEKend YOOGALS. :)

ei kai...busy with life also but not that much as yours...i can relate with you...i guess all dramas we watched lately, we always hope that it was BABY YOO acting it.*sigh* if we can just photoshop everything bwahahaha.

aigooo you scratched your CP dvd? go buy truck load of it so you can always change if its broken.hahahaha

LOL! queenie, i remember Heide (deng in the mansion) got i think 4? copies of CP, in case the other copies get busted. :lol: mine was a burned copy.. im planning on purchasing a original one... since YOO goodies will be scarce in the next 20 months. have you seen my lucky star? Its mushiness, and quite interesting plot! Me love it! But still... its YOO on my mind. LOL!

And congrats on making it to YOO's cy!

Guest orangechocolate

Good morning Yoogals. I came across a Chinese translation of GY's acceptance speech at the MBC Drama Awards and since I know 0 Chinese i was hoping one of you, kind souls, could translate it for us:

credit:http://yule.hnce.com.cn/ent/diagrams/baxin...4512259108.html

-- Hello Liron ^^ thank you so much for baby YOO's speech & CP table interview..You so cool !! Goshh...i just use online translated now in the beginning of his speech..i knew the answer why he is Mr. Bottle-Green on 30th because he told that he wear military green!! and in the end of his speech something like this

In the army, which is With the last time we met in the screen before the next year on January 14, will enter training suffered On Hill Training, I will to serve the army to full vigor! I joined the army in the period, please do not forget me! '

-- i cant wait for completely Translation !!! :wub:

Guest tangtang

wave wave Faye!

neng, i got ur pm, very late reply, im sorry.

Lyn, cause your always the the backpages... LOL! *wink wink*

kai, i still didnt open my yoo cal yet, im waiting for jan14 huhuhu so when he leaves that will be the time ill open my cal and presto! yoo didnt leave me

ohhh... you got a few days left to open your calendar but i can see you spazzing out already! LOL!

--- 555++ try to think about it Twinnie!! it's a Lego-robot that HK gave to EC. <_< i love lego anyway^^ and more crazier when i saw Lego Kingdom@ HK's mansion. i found this robot pic. from Japan fan blog or something!! They have this collection@ Japan toy store but im not sure in my country.

LOL! Twinnie, i didnt notice it. I thought you loved the robot more than YOO! You loved legos? Should steal soemthing at HK's mansion.. and play with him.

깊은 바다이고 싶어..

Translation:

If I'm a sea...

I'd like to be a deep sea...

Thanks for the infos LF!

and YOO is the deep sea, i'd like to be a starfish. :lol:

Guest love.peace.happiness.

hello YOOGals it has been a while since i lasted posted..i just wanted to stop by to share my congratulations and my happiness to Gong Yoo for winning the excellence award he surly deserves to win and what a great way to end the year and a good sent off present for him...i know i'll miss him for the next 20 months...but at the same time i know that when he comes back he'll be a better person and actor...btw i was reading a page or so back and someone said that GY has a gf??? is that true?...i would backtrack but i have no time and i've missed so many posts hahah thanks...and i hope everyone have a great new year, a fresh and new beginning...

ok... YOOgals waiting for this? Say thank you to ariesw. :)

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

wave wave Faye!

[Thanks for the infos LF!

and YOO is the deep sea, i'd like to be a starfish. :lol:

waves back at you chip chip.... i'm calling it a night coz i think soompi's tired of me having camped here the whole day...... goodnight everyone and before i sign off....calling again the attention of all our ps experts here.... please read my announcement for the just for fun best couple fanart contest.... deadline for submission is jan. 10 - exact time to be announced later..

vicente - jinkzzmec - anything asian - bebe_sam - min_montel - queeninmycastle - mendyoo - tangtang if i missed anyone my apologies... you know of course if you are ps-savvy so just pm me your entry... thank you girls!

goodnight OC- tangtang and all YooGals online and offline! catch you all tomorrow....

Guest gibbna

Good afternoon all Yoogals! Today is my first working day. Hope everyone is in the good mood for our first day.

He's my first Korean crush too.. I wasn't a K-drama fan but I've watched BYJ's Hotelier way before that but he didn't touched my heart. But Gong Yoo did.. and I'm so proud that I get to know him and he never fail to impress me thus far.. I admire his previous work, and I admire him even more now. you are right luvbbyoo.. There is no way that polling results will erased the traces he left in our hearts.. :wub:

He's my first Korean crush as well...I have watched K-series since 2 yrs. I had watched CP and have fallen in love with him then tried to find some more his series. Then I finished watching OFD ( so lovely even I don't like him in his long hair so much :P ) Now I'm watching Biscuit teacher.

For my New Year Holiday, I just finished the 3rd times of CP. He's still so lovely in Han Kyul role. YEH is so cute too. That's why I'm not wonder why both of them got the awards (even he's not got TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD). Congratulations to OUR BAYBY YOO n YEH. HURRAYYYYYYYYYY :D

Thanx natedao to let me know that CP will be aired in this Feb coz I know that it'll be after the snow queen. And I'm just waiting waiting and waiting when it will be coming. So I'll look close to his face and not worried to see Thai sub <_<

Let's count down for 5 days to be his farewell meet before going to MS. AWaiting to see his photos on that meet. So jealous of YOO & I and everyone who can join it.

We'll be his side and his fans until he can come back after MS. Fighting Fighting BABY YOO

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

thanks my angel.... and again to ariesw for translating..... i'm glad i haven't clicked the x button yet.... how nice! rest assured we will not forget you mr. excellent and we will be waiting for your return!

Guest gibbna

GY's acceptance speech.

Thanx aalhl and ariesw for his speech. He's so cute and and feel disappointed for him that he doesn't win the best couple award with YEH but I know BABY YOO and YEH exactly won this award from all Yoogals :)

I will never forget YOO for SURE. Hope everyone so :lol:

Guest Yehbaby

Happy New Year Yoogals! :D Our Man of Excellence is still bringing us so much joy into 2008 even though he's going into MS soon!

Ok, some goodies for ya'll, haha! Translation of Gong Yoo's acceptance speech below, as i asked a fellow YEH fan to do. Thanks SO MUCH to mishybear from YEH's warriors camp! *does a korean bow*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sure, i will translate for you!

i am also a fan of gong yoo so i dont mind.. hehe

MC: Nam Sang Mi is giving him a flower bouquet.

Yoon Eun Hye looks like she doesn't know what to do because Nam Sang Mi went to go give flowers!

GY: It's okay, it's okay! You don't have to come!

MC: She's coming up!

MC: She's here with flowers.

Congratulations!

Why don't we hear a speech from you, Gong Yoo ssi?

GY: I was dressing up, and I wore this khaki-coloured suit. It's a colour I'm going to be wearing a lot now.

After I debuted... I don't know if this is arrogant or not... but I've never thought of wanting to win an award.

But now that I've won, and I'm on stage... it feels good.

I want to thank my lovely mom who still loves when I come out on TV and is watching me right now,

and my father, who was the one to receive the most autographs from Coffee Prince.

And I want to share this honor with the Coffee Prince family, and I love the Yoo & I fan club who are freezing outside.

Also, to everybody that I love... be happy and healthy.

Thank you!

after Lee JunKi's speech...

MC: Wait, wait!

Gong Yoo ssi, just like you said, you are going to be wearing khaki a lot from now on.

A lot of fans are sad because you have to leave for the military.

To be exact, when will you be leaving? Is today your last TV appearance?

GY: Yes, formally, today would be the last.

MC: Oh, I see. Then what exact day...?

GY: Oh, when I'm leaving? On January 14th, I'll start my training. (i'm not 100% that's what he says)

MC: Oh no!!

GY: I'll return safely!

MC: Gong Yoo ssi! A lot of fans must be sad right now. Can you give some words to your loving fans as well as Yoon Eun Hye and the Coffee Prince team?

GY: Yes. Our director really wanted Eun Hye and I to win the Best Couple award, so it's a bit disappointing. And I don't know where she is right now, but I didn't get to say thank you... so thank you to our director.

Um, I've never won an award before, so I'm kind of shaking from nervousness.

Anyway, I'll be going to the military and coming back very healthy. Please don't forget me, and please remember me.

Be healthy and happy!

my translations are not that great, so sorry!

but i hope they were of help!

hehehe

happy new year!

I'm returning with my lovenotes.. gah.. power failure over at my place just right after I hit the reply button to submit that translation.. :wacko: :wacko: hmm.. Let me check where I left off this morning.

oh.. thanks my faye for the BB parody link.. loading the clip now but Veoh always likes to act up on me. haha.

Good afternoon OC.

-- Hello..My Angel Ohhh...i think you should get new PC for New Year's gift from your hubby ^^!!

and abt. Baby YOO's work now i search for mini series "School4" i knew you was post many link to DL

if i wont wrong understand i think we have to use some program for join those files like DL "Like a dragon" and honestly, now i cant join that files and i dont know where's my "Like a dragon" files >_<

haha.. neh.. hubby don't give me new PC for new year.. he get himself new PC and I get the old one.. but still useable.. :D I rather have it than have a new one because I don't need to install all the software all over again.. :P "School 4" is available for download on the first page of the house. yes.. you need HJSplit to join the files together.

MBC drama awards Part 1:

MBC drama awards Part 2:

thanks jinkzz... :sweatingbullets: Good to hear that you are resting as much as possible.. Looking forward for you to be back in full action.. :)

hello queenie.. yeah.. wondering how and what is our Mr. Excellent is doing nowadays.. Preparing for his fans meet would keep him busy.. Wonder what will he give his fans this time...

hi any.

why wasnt it captured in the cam ANGELIE...these are impt hightlights in the show...hahaha...every single thing that can feed my cultish mind...hehehe...
haha.. They have so many cameras, I'm sure one of them capture it.. but since GHJ was making her speech so they can't show it.. You know anyone in MBC? lol!!!

A special token or gift will be given by me.
ohhhhh.... I wonder what is that.. haha.. well, goodluck to all our creative YooGals out there!! and remember to have fun! :D

Angel Unnie, ive already stocked tons of anti-dizzy medicine. If i got dizzy i will take it all! LOL! No worries, Yoo cant rub my butt now.. he is busy checking on the green suit.. Remind me on burning it, eh! So no more green suits for me. LOL! ohhh... and speaking of dimples... how come it was still appearing even if he was crying... how can i make myself cry, if that dimples are showing. ^___^
good afternoon chippy... oh my.. are you sure you gonna take all the stock of anti-dizzy medicine you have there.. that's very dangerous.. hahah.. so YOO is dating his green suit instead huh? lol! ahhh.. his dimples will always be there and showing no matter if he smile, laugh or cry... :wub:

hello luvbbyoo. wow!! you are doing back-reading? Good luck!! So you found his interview.. yes. you will love him even more when you get to read/watch/listen to his interviews... :wub:

The thread is growing so fast, especially this year! I'm done with page 1 - 80 (screening through most of the time). Not sure when I can catch up with the rest. :sweatingbullets:
take your time.. you have 720 days to catch up.. plenty of time.. ;)

BTW, I was saving his old pics like crazy. I hope my harddisk doesn't fail me. :P
ohh.. better get ready a backup disk.. :)

Yes, yes. The kids are so cute when they danced. I heard them mentioning GYEH but don't understand what they were talking about. Hope someone could come up with translation soon.

Oh yes, that little boy. I recognised him. BTW, I'm re-watching OFD for the 3rd time. Many people don't like this drama because of the plot but I prefer this to BTSC. I can feel his emotion so strongly throughout the show as compared to BTSC.

yeah.. I heard the kids mention about GYEH too.. and the little girl - Seo Shin Ae sounds like she made mistake while talking about GY.. lol!! awww.. she's so nervous. Poor her.

Ahh.. seeing that little boy Park Ji Bin on stage dancing, makes me imagine it's baby YOO.. haha.. dunno, maybe he was the younger GY in OFD, so kinda makes me relate to baby YOO. I'm sure he's proud of PJB on stage too since they have spent sometime together during filming last time.

You re-watching OFD for 3rd time? Me, I've forgotten how many times already.. probably around 7-8 times.. yeah.. many people doesn't like the drama because of the plot.. but for me, anything with baby YOO is heaven.. lol! But I do prefer BTSC more, maybe because it was the first drama that touched my heart.. but OFD isn't far behind.. oh yes.. baby YOO was pouring his emotion out in OFD more than in BTSC... boy I love the part he sang Confession.. full of emotion.. gah.. I think I will get to watch that scene again on TV tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

hello YOOGals it has been a while since i lasted posted..i just wanted to stop by to share my congratulations and my happiness to Gong Yoo for winning the excellence award he surly deserves to win and what a great way to end the year and a good sent off present for him...i know i'll miss him for the next 20 months...but at the same time i know that when he comes back he'll be a better person and actor...btw i was reading a page or so back and someone said that GY has a gf??? is that true?...i would backtrack but i have no time and i've missed so many posts hahah thanks...and i hope everyone have a great new year, a fresh and new beginning...
hi love.peace.happiness.. Good to see you home again.. Happy New Year to you. haha.. as of now, there wasn't any news of him having a gf yet... we were just making an assumption if he really does have one and keeping it a secret until he is released from MS.. like for Jang Hyuk's case. :P