OMG!!! I am so delayed!!!

Baby Yoo winning the excellence award on my birthday?!?!?! That's the coolest gift ever?!

Loving the green ensemble too!!!

Chukkahanda!!! :D

Hope everyone had a fantastic new year?!?!?!

it's ok chinky.... better late than never! belated happy birthday too- see you got the best present ever!

Good evening !! 1st day of YOOyear ^^V i miss YOOgals& baby YOO also >_< i should be say "hello" this morning but....my Grandma (again!!) force me to clean my room all day and go to outside for shopping.Goshh...Very lucky today is not 30th !!! :wacko:

--Hi...Fay GONG your 1000th post !!!! now your post 627th that means if your average 5 post/day (at least!!) you'll celebrate on middle March !! 555+ im waiting for your 1,000 post ,Dude V^.^

ps) gonna go to the mansion tonight. Re-boot my YOOnergy for working tomorrow.. See ya ^^

:lol: OC- didn't know we have a mathematician in the house- you already did your calculation. so it's my choice to make it sooner by posting at least 10 a day or to coincide it with my birthday i have to take it slow :lol::lol:

your granny cracks me up....reminds me of Han Kyul's granny! :lol:

i am so happy that Yoo and YEH both won excellence awards. and even happier that they were together last night. i've been reading bits and pieces of infos about their actions which are fodders for cultish minds like ours :lol: gosh- i was ecstatic just knowing from LF that YEH gave Yoo cy skin last dec. 26.... something's really going on between them .... :lol: i really wish we have a chat room at the mansion so we could spazz out to death...... and that's quoting my chan also ha ha ha ha ha ha.... :lol:

bwahahaha! PARTNER... just this info and my mind is already going :blush: :w00t:

us and our malicious minds! :lol:

im so like you also...smiling with all my heart just to see news regarding YOOYEH..blame it to our cultish mind huh! but i think there really is something going on :rolleyes:

shes not really like that with jjh her partner in goong.so you can somehow see the difference of the way she reacted now compaired before.lol :phew:

i really love BABY YOO's reaction when YEH told him that he'll do good in mS and will return.that to me was PRICELESS.

and oh BABY YOO's outfit complimented YEH dress that night.

the couple looks so damn GOOD together...that even the MC cannot pass up teasing them two.

MC did not ask junki to give any message to his partner only BABY YOO AND yEH...HE must have sense that somethings going on also with YOOYEH. (reading more between line hahaha)

hi QUEENIE! oohhh the start of the new year is really great! im so happyyyyy!! GYEH won and of course... *ehem* ;):lol:

-- GOLDEN ACTING AWARD MINISERIES

Lee Sun-gyun (White Tower) <- HK's brother

-- SPECIAL PRIZE PD AWARD

Kim Chang-wan (White Tower / Coffee Prince) <-Mr. Hong

cr:rebby@CPR-soompi-

oh! Han Seung ahjussi & Hong Sajangnim won, too! wow CP was a winning team that night! :lol:

saw Mr Hong in KSW's Bad Love... he's a busy busy actor! :lol:

haha..same thought as me!!! Everyone seem like to tease both of them, especially the MC..when YEH giving her speech, the MC asked YEH anyone else she want to thanks to, so that no regret in future? But she said her managers..:P So, at the end the MC asked her, she have anything to say for GY for his enlistment.. :lol:(My feel was the MC trying to 'guide' her to say abt YOO, but she not do so..:P Last choice, that MC asked directly..haha)

:lol: who's the MC? CULT MEMBERS... let's send him a gift! lol

According to Korean fans, YOO absent in the group pic because he went to meet his fans from YOO&I outside of MBC...because it was so cold outside..so sweet :wub: :wub:

oohh lucky lucky ladies! bet he hugged them to warm them on a freezing night! :blush: :lol:

GYEH holding hands before YEH going to stage :P

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v...ehno29bcxl7.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v...ehno29bcop5.jpg

Credit dcGY

For your GYEH cult :lol:

YEH sent a cy skin to YOO on 26th Dec 07!

Text at right bottom of cy skin:

"I'm changed"

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yehgiftlh1.jpg

Credit Baidu GYEH

these 2 are killing me! seriously! :blush: :lol: hope the CP team attends his fan meeting on sunday.

the BEST COUPLE won by 92%???!! :o what, did they sleep in front of their PCs so they could vote nonstop??!! crazy! tsk tsk!

oh and i so looooooovvee the new haircut! he looked so dashing that night. im just wondering if that'll be in prep for MS... but shoudnt it be even shorter if it is? :unsure: and YEH looked liked a fairy from an enchanted place. so cute!

ANGEL UNNIE thanks for all the goodies! love you to pieces! mwah! oh & didnt know that HS's house was a coffee shop! :lol: excuse my ignorance!

my mind says go on backreading & save all the pix & scaps but my eyes says go to bed! :lol: so i'll just go to bed and will continue tomorrow!

PARTNER... PMed you back. im gonna make the CULT proud! lmao check your mail by sat or sun okei?! :D

now it's time to do my old lovenotes....

(tangtang)

Is this for real? MS. Gong, you dont know that me and twinnie are identical?

Ohhh... i thought! LOL! Didnt know it was a joke.. we are kinda slow with that! Must be im lacking of Yoopowers lately! LOL! Be back on jan 1.. still enjoying my last days of vacation.. it was rare for me to get a leave from my boss! Me missed you too! *tight hug*

Oh... Ms Gong. So cute! That must be the real eng sub! LOL!

LOL! Ms. Gong that cultish mind of yours is really something! LOL! the butterfly on Yeh's hair must be their lucky charm.. LOL!

yeah yeah.. Im so happy with backpages!! YOO is all over! Missed you too!! <3

wave wave faye and lyn!!!

gosh- need i remind you to at least inform me if you are taking a vacation? good for you that in the spirit of the holiday celebrations i did not flash my WANTED MYG banner :lol: but welcome back tangtang- and isn't YOO's victory a very fitting welcome gift to you? never mind the exorcist-like voiced dubber of gma for han kyul :lol:

(pinkheart)

I'm familiar with the posters here on this thread coz I'm a regular lurker. I'll try to post more to ease my loneliness once GY starts his MS.

My next mission is to post at YOOHouse.

welcome to YooHouse pinkheart- now you know where to hang out to ease your sadness and longing for Yoo once he leaves for his MS... at least you won't be alone coz' all of us will be feeling the same but we already have an unspoken and unwritten pact- we are here for each other and wait for Yoo's return whenever!

I hope you already made it to the mansion!

(joicy)

Well people think fans should be "political correct"- no offensive to any other actor/actress. But I did think YEH and GY should win the best couple award. It's just funny that BYJ and LJA won it, because their relation in The Legend as a couple can't compare to the chemistry of GY and YEH in CP. I feel so disappointed that such thing happened in this big award ceremony. What 92%? It's just so ridiculous.

i share the same sentiment with you as all YooGals do but let's just think of the positive side- they both won awards for excellence and i think that's even a greater accomplishment. we all know in our hearts and in our minds that GYYEH is the best couple-ever!

(aalhl aka my angel )

haha.. I'm a bit blurr since yesterday.. I even mistaken (err.. more like forgotten) someone as a she when he's a he @ Yuri's thread... damn embarrassing.

can't blame you- you've been busy as hell and i bet without much sleep because of all the excitement of the awards night.

that looks like an old pic my faye. YOOnight and sweet YOOdream to you... I'm going off too.. hubby getting off early today.. so got to pic him up now..

amazing how he still looks the same today except for his various hairstyles- he still looks fresh and youthful right?

(nanamienzo) hello to all the yoogals!

this morning i got surprise to see 1 girl in our local market while doing my rush new yr shopping

reading tabloid newspaper,

and what struck me was, there's a cp promo in that newspaper and its a one whole page of cp only cp

and ofcourse i bought one for my own satisfaction hehehe!

here it is (sorry for a crappy scan, dont know how to fix it, ill post a better one later got to wait for my hubby to do the scaning for me

http://.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...r-490kdb3fq.jpg

+EDIT: here's a better one (starting tomorrow at primetime *dont know what time* maybe 9 or 10 pm)

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOO!

& TO BABY YOO HAPPY NEW YEAR

hello nana! how are you? thanks for the newspaper scan- the station really went all out with the printed promo huh? it's just too bad that they didn't choose a better dubber for Yoo (per YooPinays who've seen the trailer).

Wish you and your family a blessed New Year as well!

bwahahaha! PARTNER... just this info and my mind is already going :blush: :w00t:

us and our malicious minds! :lol:

hi QUEENIE! oohhh the start of the new year is really great! im so happyyyyy!! GYEH won and of course... *ehem* ;):lol:

:lol: who's the MC? CULT MEMBERS... let's send him a gift! lol

oohh lucky lucky ladies! bet he hugged them to warm them on a freezing night! :blush: :lol:

these 2 are killing me! seriously! :blush: :lol: hope the CP team attends his fan meeting on sunday.

the BEST COUPLE won by 92%???!! :o what, did they sleep in front of their PCs so they could vote nonstop??!! crazy! tsk tsk!

oh and i so looooooovvee the new haircut! he looked so dashing that night. im just wondering if that'll be in prep for MS... but shoudnt it be even shorter if it is? :unsure: and YEH looked liked a fairy from an enchanted place. so cute!

PARTNER... PMed you back. im gonna make the CULT proud! lmao check your mail by sat or sun okei?! :D

pm'd you back as well partner..... whewwwwwww salivating at the prospect! you know- the supreme being that guides the cult sent that mc to tease them so we need not send a gift ... who can argue with the supreme being anyway? :lol:

i won't even delve on that best couple award anymore coz' it spoils my first day of the year.... let's move on coz' being excellent is better in my mind.... and in our hearts- they're the best couple anyway.... come to think of it- can i make a request to all our ps experts here? paging neighbor, AA, vicente (where is she- where are you?) lily aka min_montel, neng, queenie, and you of course partner- did i miss anybody? please tell me if i did.... i am giving a special token or gift to anyone who could come up with the best ps of GYYEH receiving the best couple award to be judged by my angel, LF and me ....come on this is just for fun.... oops getting carried away here- i need my angel and LF to say yes but you can start your entries now!

Guest natedao

unnie angel HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

im still in 7th heaven...cant just get over the feeling of happiness yet for our BABY YOO's achievements.hehehe

wish more picspam this coming fan meeting.

im so over the moon thinking of his smile....the megawatt smile during awards night.

i dont care about the online voting results...its just a popularity thingy.

at least now they acknowledge BABY YOO's acting talent.

Once again WE ARE SO PROUD of our BABY YOO

"the megawatt smile!!!" (really love this definition!) Queenie unnie, i think if we could know what BaBy Yoo said on the stage and the upcoming fanmeet on Jan 6, you have to extend your stay longer in 7th heaven! :lol: and in this feeling again hahaha... full of happiness, full of love, of admiration ---> we can't stop loving him anymore!

I don't think YOOgals will get over the happiness yet.. We will keep the happiness with us for the next 2 years right? ;) Echoing you ~ WE ARE SO PROUD of our BABY YOO. Anyway, I don't care about the online voting results too... I'm truly happy that baby YOO is acknowledge for this acting talent this time rather than being popolar. awww.. I'm looking forward to 6th Jan pic spam too.. his megawatt smile, his adorable gesture when he make mistakes with his songs.. wah!! can't wait! :P Hope there will be even more coverage than the August fans meet.

i hope so unnie mommy, now i keep all his clip, his drama, his movie, everything about him i can see during his absence i'm sure our love&admiration wont' easily be faded!

(how crazy i'm, i still listen his singing in japanese fanmeet everyday on the way to office and back home(means twice a day!!!, exclude visiting your blog!!! lol)

Good morning nate.. Happy New Year to you too! so are you starting afternoon shift this month?

yes unnie will be in afternoon shift(more careful my back while crazily drooling over YOO or typing my post here! hahaha)

yes.. me too encouraging you to watch BTSC.. that is the drama I fell in love with YOO... :wub:

i truly believe you do!!!

yeah.. the last time I saw him on stage was 2003 for a newcomer award.. gosh! it takes him 4 years to get best actor.. :sweatingbullets:

don't worry unnie, we sure see it again next 2 years and we will be excited,happy here together one more time! *wink*

Thanks nate.. but actually it wasn't yesterday.. it's tomorrow.. :P

so unnie mommy It's today(2 Jan),isn't? Wowoooowwww.....Congrats! have a sweet time with your hubby tonight!

OC just made public announce your anniversary unnie! hahaha

wacko: It was a disaster. Although it is in dual sound, my old TV doesn't allow me to switch to Korean audio so I have to bear with the Mandarin dubbing.

I was switching between DVD (by innoform)and TV last night to do some comparison since I was quite put off by the Mandarin dialogue and some of the translation/subtitles are totally different! Even the names of some casts such as EunChan's sister, HanKyul's cousin and HanSeung's GF are changed! Some translations/subtitles are quite badly done. DVD version is not perfect as well, especially episode 1 - scene where HK's Granny and Mum scolded HK and robbery scenes (conversation between EC and Gorilla). Simple words such as "No" are even not mentioned in the subtitles. <_<

Happy New Year to all YooGals!

luvbbyyoo, sorry to hear that maybe you try to do as unnie queenie suggested "MUTE" your TV and concentrate just only BaBy Yoo's face, YooPinays say "it's better!"

He's my first Korean crush too.. I wasn't a K-drama fan but I've watched BYJ's Hotelier way before that but he didn't touched my heart. But Gong Yoo did.. and I'm so proud that I get to know him and he never fail to impress me thus far.. I admire his previous work, and I admire him even more now. you are right luvbbyoo.. There is no way that polling results will erased the traces he left in our hearts.. :wub:

hahaha..wow unnie mommy ... like you were confessing your LOVE!

I actually K-drama fan watched a lots of them and also LOVE many of them but .... not easily attraced by any actor! umm..m except HIM! and ... so look at me now! what i'm doing ---> titanic crush!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

gosh so many pages to backread and i honestly don't know where to

start my replies.

Faye yup i'm a good girl done all my chores and was able to lock myself in my room to watch the ceremony,though i haven't catch the first part and i didn't finish it as well.But im jumping with joy cause i catch the juicy part.And my GYEH addiction was trigger again seeing them together

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

good afternoon my chan.... :lol: finally we're on the same time zone.... see you posted in the afternoon and i'm responding in the afternoon too :lol: we should be called the incorrigible YooGals because of our cultish tendencies. i'm enjoying what's left of the new year celebration coz' it's back to work tomorrow. are you?

Guest natedao

wave unnie Euchan!

Happy New Year everyone.may everyone be WELL and HAPPY.May everyone wishes be fulfilled. :D

chooade, Happy new year to you,wising you very very HAPPY!

Wow, so many things happened after being gone for a while. Just sneaking in to greet all YOOGALS AND YOOBIES a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

And for my YOO, CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR with all my love!!!!! :)

atsigrace, welcome back "happy new year to u" ^-^

howdy nate. :)

happy new year to you too.

yes BABY YOO look uberly gOOd wearing that never ending smile with him.

and everytime the camera will focus on BABY YOO i'll be like this :w00t::w00t::phew::):wub::wub::sweatingbullets: and i cannot *blink* bwahahaha

SUCH A FINE GENTLEMAN...our EXCELLENT MAN IN YOOHOUSE. :wub:

wooo....unnie i can't post any emotion reply to you! you just used all my quotas! hahaha.. but exactly like you i wanna bang my head on the wall when i see him on the monitor!!! *bang bang bang*

aww nate- does it mean there was no chance YOO and YEH were together in a victory party somewhere? i mean- being contracted with different companies...my cultish mind no like it :(

hahaha...Faye, dear who knows? they might join party together!

Not yet posted here hopefully...

News Feature on Fridae.com

http://imageshack.us"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8620/20080101003812is9.jpg

http://www.fridae.com/newsfeatures/article...&viewarticl

http://www.fridae.com/newsfeatures/article...p;viewarticle=1

December 31, 2007

my coffee prince

By Alvin Tan

'윤은혜', thank you! ^-^

Good evening !! 1st day of YOOyear ^^V i miss YOOgals& baby YOO also >_<

-- Hello my Angel...Huuu~ that is abt. 1 year and 7 month and 1 day!! Wowww....Ever lasting love wt. baby YOO>_<~

btw,i MUST see yoo's before Baby YOO came back i promise ^^"(that means i have 720 days for watching!!)

OMG.... :w00t: how come you can remember!!!???

-- Hi..Sissy i love this. ^^ Your PS skills very good and may b Advanced level in YOO Year. Your skills a lot like you said in Blog >_< Gosh...Jealous

OC, tkssss, but... no more assignment at the moment! :tongue2: coz i'm still working on your recent one!!! kidding... my pleasure to do it for YOO!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

Nate been busy with New Year,i slept at about 5am coz our guest left the house before 4 am,so im really tired but have a good one last night ,still Jan 1 on my side

unnie Euchan, wohoo..thats the most busy day! same as mine but not quite busy like that.hope u're now full of YOOnergy!

just take enough rest with Baby Yoo in your dream! :lol:

oh and i so looooooovvee the new haircut! he looked so dashing that night. im just wondering if that'll be in prep for MS... but shoudnt it be even shorter if it is? and YEH looked liked a fairy from an enchanted place. so cute!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/beb...ts/congrats.jpg

hi, bebesam dont' you feel if his hair shorter than that he will look more HOTTER! haha..

he look really Hot in all style!

GOOD EVENING

time to do some quick reply

faye, our friend in THA thread noticed that all actor and actress under Sidus who won the award last night,they're not in the picture! They might have party together with their company.

yeh, it's the best gift for me to see him on the stage actuallly!

euchan unnie, where're you today?

i thought i saw GHJ(biscuit) in that picture and i believe she's under Sidus as well

agree the best gift for New Year

like what i've said been uberly busy for new years preparation

the best scene of the ceremony

CONGRATULATIONS GONG YOO

sorry i'm late for this Congratulations on yur wedding anniversary and hope your marriage will last a lifetime

and your probably relief for some time bec of the holidays coz me super busy and nobodies bugging yoo around he he :D

LF thats what i thought reading the translation...that the MC was putting YEH on the spot.

but YEH being smart answer the question differently...just like her other interviews regarding oppa.

but after she said that she knows oppa will work hard and return FIGHTING...then i can say that she knows BABY YOO will definitely survive MS. such confident from the young princess warrior eh.

oh i so love what she answered to jjh when he teased her about her being happy with Cp manager GONG YOO and without a second thought she say's YES YES im very happy.wahhhhhhh a little revelation ain't it?...im my cultish mind lol.

BABY YOO and mr. hong was so supportive of YEH...they assured her that she will bag the award thats why i think they hold her hand...and see BABY YOO's reaction when the MC called out YEH's name...he was happy no doubt.

our minds are really workng again huh?he he

btw i notice that EH is holding 2 bouquet of flowers when she made her speech probably GY went up on the stage to give him the flowers but it wasn't caught by the cameraman,coz i notice also GHJ turn her back and bow a bit when shes about to give her speech before EH

yeah very sweet of them to support each other,yoo can see relief in GY's face and pure admiration when EH is making her speech waah these 2 are drving me mad :wacko:

i have watched him various movie, but i really like him in She is on duty, very cool!!!

and also very cute in Coffee prince

he is one of my favorite korean male actor

welcome to Yohouse

hope yoo enjoy your stay

HAPPY new year A2.

oh yes we all went OMo OMo OMo BABY YOO look to dashingly handsome ...and his... his smile is so contagious that we are grinning from ear to ear too.i even introduce BABY YOO to my old white american co-worker here @ the hospital and she went *open-mouth* when she saw him and out of nowhere she told me...Oh Gosh he was such a EYE CANDY.lol a 70+ something ajumma still lusting after BABY YOO bwahahaha.otoke??? :):lol:

lol he's charm works again huh :lol:

:lol: OMG KAI! i am seriously thinking of tracking down who's responsible in GMA for acquiring CP and who appointed the dubbers and i will have them shot by a firing squad! <_<:lol:

finally i can rest coz holidays are over! whew! :phew:

anyways, before i forget...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/beb...ts/congrats.jpg

yoo definitely crack me up bebe

lol they should start hiding before yoo catch them

thanx for the fan-art

good afternoon my chan.... :lol: finally we're on the same time zone.... see you posted in the afternoon and i'm responding in the afternoon too :lol: we should be called the incorrigible YooGals because of our cultish tendencies. i'm enjoying what's left of the new year celebration coz' it's back to work tomorrow. are you?

ha ha Faye i'll be waiting for what your cooking i'm already excited about it

yup back to work tomorrow,have fun but very tired

wave unnie Euchan!

unnie Euchan, wohoo..thats the most busy day! same as mine but not quite busy like that.hope u're now full of YOOnergy!

just take enough rest with Baby Yoo in your dream! :lol:

waving back to yoo Nate yup super busy now i have a headache hope i will feel better tomorrow

and definitely i wll take Yoo in my dream

wave to Yoogals on and off-line

nity nyt for now

+++Edit

Ellie babyhow are yoo? miss yoo girl :tears:

Happy new year to yoo :D

i finally got to see the coffee prince parody done by BB that my cousin texted me about. too bad i can't understand korean but the actions are enough to make me rotfl .... in case you want to see YOOGals.... got the link from the BB thread.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822725eRt8wnF4

credit to BBykimmm

*waves* at ladylana, annedodo, fayhan, MissMellis, cary0525 and 1 anonymous user

Guest orangechocolate

Morning YOOgals...Have a nice Mr.Bottle Green's day

-- Hello..My Angel Ohhh...i think you should get new PC for New Year's gift from your hubby ^^!!

and abt. Baby YOO's work now i search for mini series "School4" i knew you was post many link to DL

if i wont wrong understand i think we have to use some program for join those files like DL "Like a dragon" and honestly, now i cant join that files and i dont know where's my "Like a dragon" files >_<

OC i really owe yoo one coz i was able to watch GY win and for the spying GY's cy keep it up

-- Hello Euchan Unnie my pleasure ^^ to help. you owe me ^^?? not at all. Unnie i always remember Gong YOO= Sharing Together

5 more days before Gong Yoo's fan-meeting wow more goodies to come,do they broadcast it live?i hope his CP friends will come again in his fan-meeting

-- Ohhh...this is very interesting for me today !! i little wonder that if that day...baby YOO'll surprise us by wear "Golden Boy" T-Shirt of baby Ellis and speak something like that Goshhhh...Because in YEH's party,her fan in many countries can send BD's gift to her agency and bring them on the stage right?? :rolleyes:

Hello to All Yoogals

Jinkzz thanx for your lovely fan-art,hope yoo already feel well

Hi My Chan...glad you liked my fanart...i'll get there eventually :)

To my neighbor Faye and all who wishes to d/l the whole MBC drama awards, here's the d/l links...don't forget to use HJ split to connect all parts

MBC drama awards Part 1:

001 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EP1VXCGD

002 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TZBJAVO

003 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRBJKJ8B

004 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XE309BZO

MBC drama awards Part 2:

001 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=092HU6QJ

002 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEACLEZ7

003 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52UZFH00

004 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLA0CYB4

005 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOFVYA70

006 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKG0RO75

Guest atsigrace

:lol: OMG KAI! i am seriously thinking of tracking down who's responsible in GMA for acquiring CP and who appointed the dubbers and i will have them shot by a firing squad! <_<:lol:

bebe sam wait for me........ i want to be a part of that firing squad. ha! ha! ha!!!!

Hello to All Yoogals

Hi My Chan...glad you liked my fanart...i'll get there eventually :)

To my neighbor Faye and all who wishes to d/l the whole MBC drama awards, here's the d/l links...don't forget to use HJ split to connect all parts

MBC drama awards Part 1:

001 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EP1VXCGD

002 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TZBJAVO

003 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRBJKJ8B

004 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XE309BZO

MBC drama awards Part 2:

001 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=092HU6QJ

002 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEACLEZ7

003 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52UZFH00

004 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLA0CYB4

005 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOFVYA70

006 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKG0RO75

thanks neighbor..... now i can just save it to my fd! hey, you better rest jinkzz!

big hello to aalhl, aiitualek, zitan, crazie_ola, imbyash, Momilani

Good morning everyone..

Hello cup. Welcome back to YOOhouse. Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for sharing you wonderfully made GYEH clip.. That's very sweet.. :)

hello jinkzz... how are you feeling? much better already?

hello queenie.. welcome home chippy. Enjoy your date with Han Kyul.. ;P

OMG!!! I am so delayed!!!

Baby Yoo winning the excellence award on my birthday?!?!?! That's the coolest gift ever?!

hi chinkymars.. happy belated birthday.. wah.. I bet everytime your birthday arrive you will remember the special occasion.. What a gift! :D

hello euchan. How was your holiday?

and with regards to him keeping a secret yeah your right it will be a burden for the girl and also for our Yoo if the relationship doesn't work out well after his MS,so its better for him tot to reveal anything at the moment if he have one
yeah.. if he really have a relationship now, I think it would be better for him to keep it away from the media...

and for your offer if we want the full video of MBS yes i would like it if yoo can coz coz i'm having diffuculties in DL it,but GY's cut is also ok if thats the only thing yoo can provide,BIG THANX to yoo
you want the full MBC award show euchan? sure.. I'll try to upload it when I can.. it will take some time. did you try the download links in MBC drama award thread. There are some megaupload links there, but I'm not sure how complete there are. and you talking about GY cut reminded me I've not uploaded the Excellent award clip for download.. :P

5 more days before Gong Yoo's fan-meeting wow more goodies to come,do they broadcast it live?i hope his CP friends will come again in his fan-meeting
yeah.. looking forward to more pics and vids spam that day.. I don't think there is a live broadcast for that. not sure if there will be any guest being invited for that day. maybe he just want to spend some time with his fans only, who knows? It would be great if he had a friend-meeting party too.. hehe.. :D

hello bebe.

lol!! sound like philippines and singapore need to have a firing squad to shoot down the dubbers eh? hahah

Good morning fayhan.

I would like to get the singapore version of Coffee Prince. Who could help me?

Please~~ T. T Help Me.

does anybody record it?

hmm.. not sure if YooGals Singapore here recorded CP, maybe you can post this question at the Coffee Prince thread?

ANGEL UNNIE thanks for all the goodies! love you to pieces! mwah! oh & didnt know that HS's house was a coffee shop! :lol: excuse my ignorance!
no problem bebe.. I was not able to catch the show live that time.. :P and regarding HS's house, I didn't know it was a coffee shop either until my friend told me.. :blush:

good evening my faye.

can't blame you- you've been busy as hell and i bet without much sleep because of all the excitement of the awards night.

amazing how he still looks the same today except for his various hairstyles- he still looks fresh and youthful right?

haha.. I was excited on that day for the night.. and I got back my sleep yesterday because I couldn't get hold of the PC.. :P yeah.. our baby YOO always looks fresh and youthful no matter what his hairstyle is, whether it's a few years ago or present. And did I read about a PS contest my faye? hehe.. sure.. no problem with me.. bring it on.. you already page LF?

I couldn't help but share this clip of cute little Park Ji Bin (Yi San, OFD) and Seo Shin Ae (Thank You) during that night. Of course we get to see baby YOO smiling at them too.. ;)

30-Dec-2007 MBC Drama Awards - Opening

Guest queeninmycastle

Good morning everyone..

hello unnie angel :)

wonderin how's "Mr. Excellent...BABY YOO the man of YOOhouse" doin now a days?

maybe busy preparing for his LAST fanmeeting eh!.

lucky korean YOO & I again *sigh*

artwork140.jpg

Good morning everyone..

And did I read about a PS contest my faye? hehe.. sure.. no problem with me.. bring it on.. you already page LF?

I couldn't help but share this clip of cute little Park Ji Bin (Yi San, OFD) and Seo Shin Ae (Thank You) during that night. Of course we get to see baby YOO smiling at them too.. ;)

30-Dec-2007 MBC Drama Awards - Opening

thanks my angel..... i'll pm her right now but let me post this crappy announcement....

just4fun.jpg

Good morning nate.. come you are up so early since you are on afternoon shift?

full of happiness, full of love, of admiration ---> we can't stop loving him anymore!
nope.. we can't stop any more, nate.. We have fallen into his deep love trap.. LOL!!

i hope so unnie mommy, now i keep all his clip, his drama, his movie, everything about him i can see during his absence i'm sure our love&admiration wont' easily be faded!

(how crazy i'm, i still listen his singing in japanese fanmeet everyday on the way to office and back home(means twice a day!!!, exclude visiting your blog!!! lol)

I don't think our love and admiration for baby YOO will fade if we truly love him.. wah.. listening to baby YOO's voice is best YOOnergy charger.. :D

yes unnie will be in afternoon shift(more careful my back while crazily drooling over YOO or typing my post here! hahaha)
haha.. you better watch your back.. boss is around, right? heheh

don't worry unnie, we sure see it again next 2 years and we will be excited,happy here together one more time! *wink*
nope.. I'm not worrying.. looking forward for him to be in top excellence next time.. that is if he's will working for MBC.. :P

so unnie mommy It's today(2 Jan),isn't? Wowoooowwww.....Congrats! have a sweet time with your hubby tonight!

OC just made public announce your anniversary unnie! hahaha

yes.. it's today. yep.. OC made a public announcement.. lol!!! It's ok.. I know she's happy and excited.. :rolleyes:

hahaha..wow unnie mommy ... like you were confessing your LOVE!
haha... yes.. I'm confessing my love for YOO.. lol!! like you, I was having a titanic crush too.

the best scene of the ceremony
yeah.. too bad I cannot edit off LJK's part because baby YOO will get cut off too.. :tongue2:

sorry i'm late for this Congratulations on yur wedding anniversary and hope your marriage will last a lifetime and your probably relief for some time bec of the holidays coz me super busy and nobodies bugging yoo around he he :D
thank you for the wishes euchan.. you are not late because it's today.. :) haha.. holiday isn't a relief for me.. but now since the school re-opens today, I'm a bit relief.. no screaming kids in the morning.. :D

btw i notice that EH is holding 2 bouquet of flowers when she made her speech probably GY went up on the stage to give him the flowers but it wasn't caught by the cameraman,coz i notice also GHJ turn her back and bow a bit when shes about to give her speech before EH
from what I heard from a friend of mine, she told me fans saw GY hand flowers to YEH but it was not captured on camera.. probably because GHJ was making her speech that time.. I was wondering.. if MC saw Nam Sang Mi gave flowers to LJK, then ask YEH to give to GY.. how come he didn't see Jang Hyuk gave flowers to GHJ and ask GY to do the same? Did he missed it coz I saw JH pass the bouquet to GHJ. lol!!!

okie.. I'm going off now.. time to pick my kids.. I'll continue where I left off later on.. See YooGals in 3 hours time.. :P

++Edit:

ohhh.. before I forgot again.. Just finished uploading this..

2007 MBC Drama Award - Announcing Excellent Actor (HQ)

Download: http://sharebee.com/da7f0905

hello jinkzz... how are you feeling? much better already?

Hi angelie...i'll get there eventually...lol...resting as much as possible and just on lurking mode most of the time... :)

Belated Happy B-day Chinkymars...what a nice birthday present...Baby Yoo winning excellence award.

thanks neighbor..... now i can just save it to my fd! hey, you better rest jinkzz!

No problem Faye ...I am resting neighbor...thanks Faye...going to bed in a little while :)

YOO & I Banner during the MBC awards

MBC20072KOR071230HDTVXViD-Seattleav.jpg

MBC20072KOR071230HDTVXViD-Seattl-1.jpg