Guest mendyoo

About the silhoutte pics...*look to the left & right*where's Angel? Actually Neng both nice & more naughty...tot...tot.. :lol:

hehehe need i ask? always on the naughty side... how about your partner in crime?

you're always on the same wave length...

Neng unnie,

Big hugs and kisses to you, those PS, just wonderful. Replies and PS, and your works, yoogals really surprise me. Much appreciate to your art works.

hullo Val...

hugs and kisses to you too... i made those for us YOOGALS and of course for YOO.

Where planet did you send off that girl faye? i need to destroy that planet now...ka..mi..ha..mi..wave

have you notice too?esp when he's wearing white shirt in MG2..waaa.definitely no one can surpass our baby YOO sexiness.

i think YEn is not that angry huh??? :lol:

i definitely notice that one yen... white shirt uhum uhum... it wont escape my xray vision kinda eyes hahaha

lonely cp booth???? hmm we should be there too! so we all can have coffee while chatting about CP & YOO

and i love your member pass... Faye Gong.. cute name,

u know what... i attended a bday party last saturday with paclex ,

and on my invitation there's a sticker w/ my name on it.. (Lynnet Gong) but i ask my friend who made the invitation

to change it into (Lynnet YOO) i think i like YOO better that GONG hehehe ( pachlex, u saw my invite right?)

OMG! i have more than 20 pages to backread! better starts now.. see you gals later!

maybe i should have just used CHOI as in Choi Han Kyul....... :lol:

i said it was lonly coz it was deserted as in no one was there. that's why i wanted so much to tear down the booth and bring home that big poster of hk and ec but i can only take a picture. first; it was so big and secondly, i won't make it past the door- cops will be after me for sure :lol:

Guest tangtang

miss the house and the girls... had a minor pc breakdown... i thought it's a YOOvirus at first... but got a sigh of relief coz it's just a YOOoverload hahaha

a very very quick hi's and hello's to everybody for i gotta run... will post later... BYERRRSSSS FOR NOW.

Neng, Omo, yoooverload! So your happy as hell? You dont care as long as its Yooloaded! :lol:

Maybe lets not have the YOO's Angel..GY's angels sound...not suited to our personalities Kai...aha what aboot G.Y joe (taken from G.I joe :lol: )since what we have is cannon,shoutguns,beams & LB i dont think it is fitted to be "angels" what do you think Kai? :lol:

LOL! Anne, not bad.. GY Joe. Im be the GY and you be the Joe. :lol:

Kai,hows ur weekend, my fellow comrades :lol: What another cannon shots..hey what naughty things ive done :o .LB?!?me?!? I told you kai...in your dreams.about the cookies,noted!I dont think an angel wings fitted to us what about camouflage?we can also hide from LB?

hahaha...kai what do you think?this is so funny starting to imagine again.

My weekend? I watched BTSC again, to understand the subs.. im too focused at Tae-In and wasnt able to whole heartedly understand the dialogues. LOL! I didnt even understand why the Uncle's former gf wanted the school.. blah.. blah.. i was here spazzing all the time. :lol: No naughty deeds, just wanted to send you a cannon ball to show how much i love you! LOL! Me sweet, huh? Your imagining things again.. LOL! I have you make a imagined things eraser esp. for you! Hmmm... Will be thinking!

Like kai,I hvnt watch OFD yet,actually i was planning to watch it last week but becoz of those B%$#%$^ ratings.haayyy.anyway im still willing to watch it.Needs to put GY moods in me!

LOL! you know my plans? Watch OFD episodes, and when im being moved and all.. il be watching CP. :lol:

Hehehe Let see if Kai still find its way. :lol:

Already found one.. :D

really?!? oh please do call me by that name :lol: .

How come yours is nice, and ive been Chip chip? LOL!

ok girls.... for parting is such sweet sorrow as shakespeare said......

need my shuteye now or suffer tomorrow....

goodnight everyone...... faye from l.a. signing off.....

make it a great day by being here everyday!

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and

hugs2.gif

to all!

Guest anythingasian

*waving to everyone online now!

omg, so many talented YOOgals! love all your artwork! wish that he sees how much we all love him...

can't do your way of posting in here...so i'll just mention your names...aalhl,queenie,mendyoo,tangtang,faye,vicente,iluvyou2,movall,eellie, eganlyen,orangechocolate,kulet,anne,betchay,neng,nanamienzo...gosh i know i missed someone because YOO fans are growing so fast...i dont know all of you but just want to say hello and thanks for all the YOOgoodies you post here every single day!

here's more of my YOOshops...

GYMI3.jpg

YOOYEHstarwars.jpg

take care people!

B)

Guest mendyoo

friend FAYE's experience must be written and kept in a journal... even if you didn't achieve what you supposedly is thinking of should happen. even if it's an unlucky day for your collectible hunting... it's still to be remembered. just the thought that people in your place recognized YOO's acting... make me proud of YOO. CP didn't make it there for nothing...

and you did have the chance of a lifetime to be GONG FAYE... even for just a day.

lucky lucky you...

*waving to everyone online now!

omg, so many talented YOOgals! love all your artwork! wish that he sees how much we all love him...

can't do your way of posting in here...so i'll just mention your names...aalhl,queenie,mendy,tangtang,faye,vicente,iluvyou2,movall,eellie, eganlyen,orangechocolate...gosh i know i missed someone because YOO fans are growing so fast...i dont know all of you but just want to say hello and thanks for all the YOOgoodies you post here every single day!

here's more of my YOOshops...

GYMI3.jpg

YOOYEHstarwars.jpg

take care people!

B)

wow..... AA..... that's awesome! and you did the smart thing- just stick to your style of posting he he he he.. you got company here in - our YooGals here are all creative and it's really nice coz i get to change my wallies all the time!

cheers!

ok....... bye people! lovenotes again tomorrow!

Twinnie wanted to be Na Bori? Waaahhh.. we still have the connection, im talking to angel few days ago about me being Na Bori. How are you Twinnie?
haha.. so how many YooGAls want to be Na bori now? huh! it will be a tough fight, Bori's style.. haha... and tangtang.. should be call you chip chip from now on? really cracks me up too!

why not my angel..... i just did..... :lol: isn't yoo his first name and gong is the last name? do you think i should have put it the other way around. GONG FAYE? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::P .....

why not- we have asians who made their names in hollywood! and gy is not lacking in talent.....

haha.. naughty you my Faye... speaking of names, I'm usually very confused with those first name and last name thingy... especially for those without English name. :P yeah.. there are many asian making a breakthrough in hollywood.. so hope that baby YOO will get his chance too.. :rolleyes:

i said it was lonly coz it was deserted as in no one was there. that's why i wanted so much to tear down the booth and bring home that big poster of hk and ec but i can only take a picture. first; it was so big and secondly, i won't make it past the door- cops will be after me for sure :lol:
lol!! I'm imagining how my faye will react/look like if the cops are after her.. :P anyhow, nighty nyt to you my faye... don't forget to share your YOOdream if any.. :rolleyes:

welcome home anythingasian with more YOO and YOOYEH shops. wow!! YOO in mission impossible and star wars makes me want to watch it already.. lol!!

okay! finally done with replies.. now I gotta reply to my long overdue PMs.. :P

viewimagedn9.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadwr1.th.jpg pcpdownloadrs7.th.jpg pcpdownloadvu4.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

Guest mendyoo

Hello Neng....I'm very glad for joy that all time laugh.gif

the CULT is getting bigger vicente... imagine them smiling hehehe i think it's already pasted on their faces.

Good afternoon everyone.. sorry for not being here this morning.. I wanted to, but there was a series of thunder roaring, so I gave up and went to sleep instead.. now, I'm feeling awful.. coughing, flu and fever starts to catch up on me.. so I'm now even more blurr as I type. :P

hi there neng! you got YOOoverload? What did the overload does to you?

oh no!!! you are making YooGals faint all over again with that YOOhotness!! l

still not feeling well angelie???

YOOoverload made my pc died down on me... too much YOO hahaha

that's why you're feeling hot all over angelie hahaha coz of those HOTYOO pics... :lol:

Guest eganlyen

so many ifs and buts which do not hold water anymore coz the booth was literally empty when we got there. i guess my only consolation is seeing for myself how the people reacted to coffee prince.

its okay Faye, like what youve said the peoples reaction is good enough.

hehehe need i ask? always on the naughty side... how about your partner in crime?you're always on the same wave length...

My other partners they are always active as we are! :lol:

i think YEn is not that angry huh??? :lol:

i definitely notice that one yen... white shirt uhum uhum... it wont escape my xray vision kinda eyes hahaha

hahaha.Did you cast your vote there?have you read Beth suggestion there?What do you think?

LOL! Anne, not bad.. GY Joe. Im be the GY and you be the Joe. :lol:

You want me to try to you all the weapons we have now? :angry: hahaha

My weekend? I watched BTSC again, to understand the subs.. im too focused at Tae-In and wasnt able to whole heartedly understand the dialogues. LOL! I didnt even understand why the Uncle's former gf wanted the school.. blah.. blah.. i was here spazzing all the time.
bwahaha...The uncle want to have the school becoz to get rid of the other witch(Uncle ex GF) and to get her Sister blessing.

:lol: No naughty deeds, just wanted to send you a cannon ball to show how much i love you! LOL! Me sweet, huh? Your imagining things again.. LOL! I have you make a imagined things eraser esp. for you! Hmmm... Will be thinking!
Me too want to send you my beams to say i missed you!Sweet?!? who told you that?!? :lol: C'mon shoot your cannon balls is it made of sugar...*chew like a bubble gum*

How come yours is nice, and ive been Chip chip? LOL!

nge..nge.... *chip*chip* :lol: :lol:

anythingasian-nice one i love starwars we have a complete set of movie.Wave back to you.

Angel, with the gif you shown maybe i will watch it ASAP.If you think YOOspirin and YOOhugs are not enough maybe you can ask for GY Clones..all around!

Queeny-Beth have suggestion there if want to have the tumblers too.She is sending someone to get her tumbler on neng and send it to her(US)She was thinking she can send the tumbler to you and the cost will be less since both of you are in US.See her post on the other side for more details.

and now my Hello to all YOOgals and Welcome to all Yoobies.And Welcome back to JAJA!

Guest tangtang

Yes we feel warm here...thanks to everyone.YOO visits us?!?who knows maybe in the future or he even went here...btw,should we edit the drolling mark we made?!?just in case...

drool marks? who drooled? LOL! i just fainted.. and who put the chalk mark around my body? :P

I have new proposal instead of "Angels"maybe "joes"is fitted to us..since baby YOO will be enlisting soon maybe Kai,we can follow him....

As long as we can follow them.. so il be a joe.

should we chance the naughty club to LB club..hahaha

I told you,I also that like the girl...i mean her role.You should try to watch Capital Scandal if i not mistaken it is same writer w/CP.Actually they have also something in common... :phew:

*cough*cough* Its not yours my dear,its US!

LOL! I know its US! Im just teasing angel's LB! When i finished 9 ends.. il be watching Capital. Waaahhh... Eyeluggages again. <_<

FAYE, sad to hear about your experience.. but at least CP was being recognized in the USA, and more Yoogals.. and all! And you got to be Gong for the day.. Hmmmm! Your funny, the organizer didnt even laugh you being a Gong?

oki dearest YOOGALS... i'm backkkk...

it's posting time!!!

too much YOO on my mind that's why my artworks are getting better as you may call it.. thanks. i miss the "other side" too kai... yap... been to taipei but just wasn't able to see kenken...

even his pictures? The Welcome to Taiwan promotion.. :lol:

continuation

so tangtang- that's what happened yesterday! ok.... i feel better now.... thanks for bearing with me YooGals...

there will always be a next time, faye.. at least you attended something like that there. we dont even have events like that here at the phil.

Good afternoon everyone.. sorry for not being here this morning.. I wanted to, but there was a series of thunder roaring, so I gave up and went to sleep instead.. now, I'm feeling awful.. coughing, flu and fever starts to catch up on me.. so I'm now even more blurr as I type. :P

Angel, your really sick! Awwww... Get well soon again! And more Yoogoodies for you far your fast recovery..

Kai-again you never failed to make me laugh...esp with you SMS that she........about it! :lol::lol:

Here we called the chick as"inakay" or should i spell "inakai" :lol::lol: Labs yah Kai!

LOL! I even made you laugh at my SMS! :lol: call me chip chip better than inakai, kay?

Guest mendyoo

I really like to learn but Our classes(Neng the teacher)said she teach me hands on.Neng you owe me "Pindotshop" ahh Photoshop tutorial.

okidoki yen... hands on pindotshop tutorial hahaha

Yes were building the Mansion but i think what were building here is a community.Here is the latest Development

We have:YOOcafe-The 3rd Branch of CP.hehehe

YOOinsane Centre-This Hospital is specialized in treatin' Nail,biting'head banging',never ending drooling...what else??

YOOspirin,YOOhugs,YOOcpr &YOOxygen-This are the available medicine we have. for sick YOOgals & those whose fainted.

YOOniversity-The place for YOOgals education.

Nancy YOO-our detectives

and of course our G.Y Joes-For our defensive & community peace.

Did i missed something?!?

We chance the name,since the word "angels" didnt fit our personalities & for certain reason(You will know guys when we have the mansion). maybe we will have G.Y joe :lol:

YOOcafe- it's a must for we are all coffee addict.

YOOinsane centre- now this... we must have reservations before it runs out. the population is growing... means??? so as the insane for YOO :lol: :lol:

Neng-X'mas is around the corner but it feels summer w/all the goodies you have :phew::sweatingbullets: kind a HOT here!

it's called summer at christmas... mainly coz of YOO!

Guest mendyoo

same here when i hear the original version of the one hk sang for ec..... but i love yoo's version better... if only he was given the chance to record it. his voice is so manly. i'm still racking my brain whose voice i will liken his.

manly... uhuh...

up to now i haven't think of any singer whom i can liken YOO's voice... it's very distinctive... kinda low but he can belt it out if needed.

got a story to share...

my friend put YOO's 'i love you' in her mobile... her co teacher listens to it and said that she already loves YOO coz of his voice hahaha says that YOO sings from the heart...but really... she haven't seen YOO for that matter coz she's not a kdrama fan. now she ask my friend to go to a net cafe to see YOO hahaha hows that for a YOOCHARM.

Guest tangtang

tangtang, you are asking the wrong person on who star in what drama.. I will not know until I have been exposed to it.. lol!! Actually, I'm not aware JIS was in service.. the 2 guys I know that just came out from army before Hanryu are Jang Hyuk and Yoon Kye Sang. and YKS was the one who is an "entertainment solder". baby YOO will be even more smexier after being released from his duties! :rolleyes::wub:

Angel, i think im the one who is messed up. LOL! Now i dunno who is who.. LOL! So is it yoo that we are talking about? LOLness! Showing signs og having a brain dead again.. :lol:

yes tangtang, I'm feeling much better now that I'm in the house... Having good fingers exercises now..ahah.. and sweating all over YOO smexiest that my fever is gone for now.. :P and yeah, I think we are in the same timezone. haha.. I didnt' really change my mind, but when I did a routine visit, that site was filled with goodies... so I stayed on to download and upload them.. :) ohh.. I was in a government own company before too.

Good to hear that your ok now! what an exercise... you might get exhausted and feel sick again! :lol:

hot choco for you... coffee for me... let's make a toast

big toast to you Neng! oopss. did i drop some hot choco over you? :lol:

OMG! i have more than 20 pages to backread! better starts now.. see you gals later!

Hi, Lyn! Long time... goodluck on the backpages!

maybe i should have just used CHOI as in Choi Han Kyul....... :lol:

so did you had a picture over the giant poster? At least you got a poster.. :lol: Hahahaha. Funny. Choi Faye!

Guest tangtang

*waving to everyone online now!can't do your way of posting in here...so i'll just mention your names...aalhl,queenie,mendyoo,tangtang,faye,vicente,iluvyou2,movall,eellie, eganlyen,orangechocolate,kulet,anne,betchay,neng,nanamienzo...gosh i know i missed someone because YOO fans are growing so fast...i dont know all of you but just want to say hello and thanks for all the YOOgoodies you post here every single day!
Hi, anythingasian. Thanks again for your goodies! And your getting all our names now.. ;)

ok girls.... for parting is such sweet sorrow as shakespeare said......need my shuteye now or suffer tomorrow....goodnight everyone...... faye from l.a. signing off.....make it great day by being here everyday!

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and%7Boption%7D

hugs2.gif%7Boption%7Dto all!

Goodnight, faye! Have a yoodream!

Angel, I wanted to be a teacher too.. e, we both love Tae-in, so im good to be a Na Bori. LOL! In moi dreams! But will Tae-in Loved me as Na Bori. :lol: The chip cjhip cracked you up too? LOL! So cute no? chip chip sounds cute and fluffy.. way far from my character.. But i guess you can call me chip chip now.. its my name in Viet.. have no choice. Dang, why did i asked about it! LOL! Val, anymore meaning of my name in Viet? :lol:

You want me to try to you all the weapons we have now? :angry: hahahabwahaha...The uncle want to have the school becoz to get rid of the other witch(Uncle ex GF) and to get her Sister blessing.Me too want to send you my beams to say i missed you!Sweet?!? who told you that?!? :lol: C'mon shoot your cannon balls is it made of sugar...*chew like a bubble gum*nge..nge..hahaha chip*chip* :lol:

Weapons over me? have mercy on this chip chip.. :lol: Got that part already... LOL! When i watched it again, i was like.. oki thats it! Bec the first time i watched it, i was like fast forwarding the scenes without Yoo.. so i didnt get the story much. :P You cannot cheew the cannon balls it expands when i gets wet.. you'll be funny as hell when the cannon hit your mouth! :lol:chip...chip..chip... LOL!

got a story to share...my friend put YOO's 'i love you' in her mobile... her co teacher listens to it and said that she already loves YOO coz of his voice hahaha says that YOO sings from the heart...but really... she haven't seen YOO for that matter coz she's not a kdrama fan. now she ask my friend to go to a net cafe to see YOO hahaha hows that for a YOOCHARM.

Neng, did he fall for YOO then? :lol: Simple explanation.. Nobody can resist yoo! :P

Oki.. i think im done.have to work now.. So i can finish it all for the day..

:P but.. im still chip.. chip.. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

Hi YOOGALS!

Angel, Jo In Sung was the guy in Save the Last Dance, right? He was in the military services for the past two years and was released last June, before the Hanryu i guess.. He was an 'entertainer' soldier.. i hope that when Yoo serve at the MS he will be an entertainer too so he will have lesser physical duties and all. And him in fatigue? @___@ Jo In sung and the guy in AIMH looked hot after thier MS. Though YOO looks perfect today, can you see him buffier and a little bit if tan? Pshhh... No pervie thoughts! :P

no kai... JIS was paolo in 'memories in bali'... correct me if i'm wrong here... i don't think he've done his MS. i have a collection of his dramas and movies as well... he's one hell of an actor too. any JIS follower here?

even his pictures? The Welcome to Taiwan promotion.. laugh.gif

ahhh that one i have nyahahaha

which reminds me - one time i made a booboo as well- took queenie's quote as OC's - but i saw it right away although queenie saw it too but she said she's forgiven me even as i haven't apologized for it laugh.gif dang....who wouldn't be confused sometimes? we're so over flowing with lovenotes most of the time we can hardly cope! again.... not complaining laugh.gif

yeah... i think confusion sets in coz of too many lovenotes as call it friend. m not complaining too hahaha

hahaha.Did you cast your vote there?have you read Beth suggestion there?What do you think?

haven't visited the other house... but i will tonight.

Guest mendyoo

neng. ahhhh!!! So that's how you got YOOoverload. lol!! still stuck in page 90 huh? I hope you can move to page 89 today to get more YOOoverload. :) as for xmas project, yes.. hopefully tuesdhei will update/surprise us soon.

yes neng, seems like now is the time YooGals busy with replies.. so everytime a reply is sent, another one pops up... busy busy.. lol!!

a never ending replies for YOOGALS... but i'm happy. more posts means more YOOLOVERS...

i'm too excited about the xmas project... hope we can hear from tues soon.

i think with 89 more pages to go.. i'll have another YOOoverload hahaha better have the pc tech by my side.

oh yeah.. thanks for that "wanted" art neng.. here's another "wanted" hot gif too.. :rolleyes: This is one of the reason why YooGals MUST watch OFD.. ;) with all these scenes, draggy story is history! :D

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4018/viewimageov0.gif

he's really really wanted and in trouble for doing that bwahahaha

lonely cp booth???? hmm we should be there too! so we all can have coffee while chatting about CP & YOO

and i love your member pass... Faye Gong.. cute name,

u know what... i attended a bday party last saturday with paclex ,

and on my invitation there's a sticker w/ my name on it.. (Lynnet Gong) but i ask my friend who made the invitation

to change it into (Lynnet YOO) i think i like YOO better that GONG hehehe ( pachlex, u saw my invite right?)

heleerrrr nana... waz up gurl...

Neng, Omo, yoooverload! So your happy as hell? You dont care as long as its Yooloaded! laugh.gif

have an overload but still happy huh... only YOO can do that

i think that sums it all girls... for now.

bye bye....

still not feeling well angelie???

YOOoverload made my pc died down on me... too much YOO hahaha

that's why you're feeling hot all over angelie hahaha coz of those HOTYOO pics... :lol:

yep neng.. Im still not feeling well. AFter I'm done with the replies, the fever hit me again, so now I'm feeling very cold... :huh: anymore hotness to spare? :P

Angel, your really sick! Awwww... Get well soon again! And more Yoogoodies for you far your fast recovery..
thanks again chip chip.. lol!!

my friend put YOO's 'i love you' in her mobile... her co teacher listens to it and said that she already loves YOO coz of his voice hahaha says that YOO sings from the heart...but really... she haven't seen YOO for that matter coz she's not a kdrama fan. now she ask my friend to go to a net cafe to see YOO hahaha hows that for a YOOCHARM.
wah.. looks like YOO charming voice just charmed her teacher. .. :rolleyes:

chip chip.. so you are as messed up as I do huh? yep.. I just get exhausted with replies and turning sick again.. :(

no kai... JIS was paolo in 'memories in bali'... correct me if i'm wrong here... i don't think he've done his MS. i have a collection of his dramas and movies as well... he's one hell of an actor too. any JIS follower here?
I know sammi and Yoobee are JIS's follower.. :)

a never ending replies for YOOGALS... but i'm happy. more posts means more YOOLOVERS...

i think with 89 more pages to go.. i'll have another YOOoverload hahaha better have the pc tech by my side.

happy with never ending replies, but tiring too especially when one is sick.. :mellow: and yeah you better get readu your YOOtech by your side when you go to page 89.. ;)

I think I'm done for now.. can't stand any longer.. gotta find my YOOcomforter to ease my coldness.... :mellow:

Guest vicente

[aalhk]vicente.. I think that "bad hair" baby YOO is for a magazine photoshoot.. I saw some pics with that hairdo before, but I couldn't remember which one. .haha..

- ok angel....I'm be happy to hear, not his real life.

But I feel dissatisfied hair styled. Why design this hair with Yoo . Hahahaha... :lol:

FAYEOMG…. We are all in love!

----Hahahaha :lol: Right. :blush:

Morning YOO GALS

Visiting our YOOhouse is the first thing I've to do before checking my email :)

Love all the PS and your thoughtful replies.

Sweet Angel unnie, please take a rest and get well soon. We all love you.

Neng unnie, I'll see you later, so happy with your talks and art works.

Yen, luve the YOO building projects.

FAYE, OMG, you're really good in replying, FAYE, how could you do that? Love your style, haha.

anythingasian, your PS make my day in such a gloomy weather here. Keep posting.

vicente, yes, we're all in love.

AND

Chip Chip my love :D:P:)

So cutie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs and kisses to my ChipChip.

Back to work.

See yoo in the evening.