Hallo there, I'am at home now. Wave to Yoo all, phuuu, back reply since last 2 days :D

Don't hesitate to watch his work.. if you miss his characters, just re:rolleyes:-watch them like we do. .he.he.. and talking about OFD, I loveeeee the OST too... It makes me feel relaxed and most of the songs are very soothing to the ears.. arghh... I must get my CD back from my friend.. :mellow:

Yes, the OFD OST is really beautiful. It light yoo up with fresh and happy feeling. Btw, my favorite song in this OST is not the theme One fine day, but "이유" by 이승열- Lee Seung Yeol. I think the title could be translated as "Reason"? The rythm and his voice was fit to any scene of Gun, I have a strange feeling whenever up to this song, like hanging around somewhere watching the lonely Gun facing the blue ocean, full of pain and suffering, hu hu. I love this song, and love Seo Gun more in his pain :(

aalhl @ Nov 6 2007, 03:17 AM

at PS, all I know just Crop and Brightness/constrast, that's all. That's why must appreaciate YOO GALS for all of your art works.
haha... same here.. <_<

Really aalhl? But you have many cute pictures, and you know how to post them here, I even don't know how to post pix here. Ah, I feel ashamed :blush: And aalhl, you've done so many great works to our house and the club too. I really love all "wanted gifs" you posted. And those S-Diary hot scene gif, faint, I must open the window in such a cold evening like today.

Kisses kisses kisses, thanks aalhl

i like FS in hotelier... i always like the hero-villain type of role...and mind you... i've got most of his movies and kdramas. i like kactors coz they really can portray each type of role given to them. i can name lots... but YOO is the first whom i really really admire to the max... HE's so talented...

aalhl @Nov 6 2007, 04:09 AM

Before I'd got to know him, I thought I will not like any K-actors besides BYJ. Of course now I love them both, but I must admit that we may have a cold Frank Shin (BYJ cast in Hotelier) as tough as Seo Gun but cannot find a lively, naughty, cutie image of BYJ as HanKyul and Tae-In. Or am I also too bias? smile.gif Do YooGals have any other K-actors in your list?

I don't think you are bias too movall.. I really can't see BYJ with the lively, naughty and cutie image of Han Kyul and Tae In.. not his type... tongue.gif I don't really have much K-actor in my list.. GY seems to be my first, one and only K-actor for now.. although there is this guy in Love In Heaven that impressed me with his acting..hmm.. what's his name already... ahh yes.. Lee Tae Gon.. He's now in Winter Bird...

although i like BYJ... i think somethings lacking in his acting... i don't know what. it's only my opinion oki? don't throw darts at me here laugh.gif peace movall wink.gif

i've seen that kdrama angelie... LTG has a deep baritone voice... it's like an ice pour into you hahaha

Agree with yoo all. I'm now confessing my love to GY, he he, don't yoo gals stop me saying I love him? Don't worry mendyoo, I'm now falling in love with GY head over heels, almost peace at BYJ. Yeah, I'm still in love with FS in Hotelier, like the main actress there said, why not a woman love 2 men? BYJ is definitely fit in any princess-role. I don't think somethings lacking there. But cannot deny the fact that although BYJ is really warm and kind heart, he is a quite person. That might reflect his casting, he may not get diverse roles as Baby Yoo.

Our Prince Yoo acting skill is outstanding, he is rich in body language, he is all giving himself to any character and that make us believe whatever he does is true, is close to real. I think that also encouraging his actress partners more at ease with him.

mendyoo

Big hug to you too... what's your nik? we're in nik term here hehehe and where you from? getting personal??? ;)

Oops, sorry my dear mendyoo, do not laugh at me, I didnt get your question, what is "nik term" here? :unsure: Hic, sorry dear.

I'm Vietnamese, but I'm in Germany now, morgen dear.

good evening YooGals!

let me do the first part of my lovenotes.... i have to do this lest i get lost when i return later.....i'm going out for a couple of hours and then i'll do the rest then.

(mendyoo aka neng)

friend FAYE... now you're doing the long post huh...

i have to- too many lovenotes to respond to. not that i'm complaining huh?

inspiration... that's the key word my friend... with lots of it... you'll be addicted.

all i know for now is i'm addicted to soompi particularly the YooHouse :lol: but yup- you are correct!

that's why i always have BIG dreams... coz they're free hahaha

well- who knows what future holds?

so any luck with your collectible hunting?

none whatsoever- i can't believe it.... as a laker fan i have everything -jackets; pj's; sweatshirts; books; mugs; tumblers; pillows. blankets; license plate frame; coin bank etc etc..... gosh- i even have a laker shrine in my bedroom but with cp all i have is the dvd set and the ost cd's. hopefully on sunday i may be lucky and get something..... will let you know.

your artworks are getting better each day... AJA AJA

nytie nyt YOOGALS...FAYE, nana, ariesw, , iluvyoo2, caly, aalhl

thanks- coming from you; it's really a compliment!

(copperkey_kulet)

hi faye!! we are all busy at work but it's the best thing that we have YOO in our hearts!!waves to all YOOgals!!

yup.... and at the end of the day we will always come home to YooHouse- doesn't matter if it's days or weeks that we are away!

(iluvyoo2)

Hi good night all Yoogals..

Saw these 2 pics in Korean website today...it look new to me.. NEW pic?

DREA Dec issue

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2426/56979985bg1.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4608/97...d0a55a9agi2.jpg

hello iluvyoo2... thanks again for posting that wonderful interview. for a while i was wondering how we will be able to read it but then- we don't have an angel in the house for nothing right? so i bow anigeishasm-1.gifto you, my angel and ariesw for all your efforts

(eganlyen)

Faye-Thanks for bringing the spirit of x'mas here.

you are most welcome yen.... can i call you yen?

(jinkzzmec)

good morning Yoogals

just stopping by to say Hi to all of Yoo before we go out to do yet another round (which seem endless) of visit to relatives and friends...Weather is still a little bit gloomy...had a heavy rain last night...hopefully today will be cooler than yesterday ...hehehehe

C'ya all later...miss yoo all

we miss yoo too neighbor! have fun!

(movall)

Hallo there, I'am at home now. Wave to Yoo all, phuuu, back reply since last 2 days

Oops, sorry my dear mendyoo, do not laugh at me, I didnt get your question, what is "nik term" here? Hic, sorry dear.

I'm Vietnamese, but I'm in Germany now, morgen dear.

hi.... waves back at you..... neng or mendyoo is asking what your nickname is (nik) or how you want other people to call you.

*waves* at rgbg, movall, blushingpink, aalhl

that's why my day yesterday was incomplete. :(because the forum was down.
yes copperkey_kulet, forum down almost half day yesterday makes all YooGals' day incomplete.. :P

Great idea Queeny since it is clones now i can ask for 7GYclones.hahaha
hmmm Anne.. eventhough you have 7GY clones you still have to share him you know..

Dont worry Angel my beams are harmless & exclusive for soompi and Kai since she preparing a counter attack.I remember Neng is having a shotgun...if im not mistaken he is trying to have baby YOO thru shotgun wedding.
wah!! shotgun wedding some more... wow! yoogals are "violent".. LB is gonna grab all those weapons now... lol!!

Angel look like we found the solution.Kai,Promise i'm going to buy you cookies poision free.I was looking for our costume still hvnt found yet..Charlies Angels?!?Why dont we have YOO's Angels.
ok Anne, we will use your beams on tangtang since she doesn't have ways of counterattack on that yet.. haha.. we have Nancy YOO and now YOOs Angels too!!? :sweatingbullets: we sure are one big talented family.. :)

hahaha What do you think of my beams..LIPOLITE..bwahaha.See Angel i told you my beams are harmless.lol
lipolite? lol! and are you trying to turn tangtang sexier for YOO? uh uh.. no no.. haha!!

Sure thing Angelie, i'm uploading few of RY's songs right now.
thank you Liron. :) so that's the song.. I think i've heard it before.. but i didn't know who sang it nor the song title. As for the caps you posted, yes, both had an interview together.. but I forgot which program is that. but if I'm not mistaken, it's one of the Good Day clips.

++Edit: Liron, I checked already. The caps you posted, there are 2 Good Day clips that has it.. one on 25 July and 31 July. The 25th version can be viewed here -

and HQ link from CP thread still works if you want to download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/05q6ky. I couldn't find 31 july version on youtube though and the download links in CP thread are dead. if you want the 31 july version, please let me know, I'll upload it for you. :)

iluvyoo2.. those 2 new pics looks yummy... looks like baby Yoo has a slight haircut there.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4223/ed...8b65apy1.th.jpg <- This PSed version looks nicer than the original.. :P

Neng-I want those sexy pics on my tumbler.
you are not scared of your hubby getting jealous looking at baby YOO's sexy pic on your tumbler, Anne?

queenie.. good to hear that you felt better already.. looking forward to your replies.:) ohhhh.. I love that Tae In art.. :rolleyes:

Headache got to you too my faye? Hope you are feeling better as well... I think you should be getting enough YOOspirin by now.. :P

thank you jinkzz for making another drop by at the house.. :)

hello again movall. Actually I love all the songs in OFD OST.. I've been repeating it soooo many times that my kids almost know how to sing them already. The particular song you mention, is it the song that is always played when Gun is alone, sad and confused? ahh.. the song he sang during his fans meet last year.. is that the one?

well, movall, sadly those cute pictures are not created by me.. :( but don't feel bad about yourself.. in a few more months, you will be expert... You just need get use to it.. Feel free to ask around if you have any queries.. we love to help YooGals.. :)

Agree with yoo all. I'm now confessing my love to GY, he he, don't yoo gals stop me saying I love him? Don't worry mendyoo, I'm now falling in love with GY head over heels, almost peace at BYJ. Yeah, I'm still in love with FS in Hotelier, like the main actress there said, why not a woman love 2 men? BYJ is definitely fit in any princess-role. I don't think somethings lacking there. But cannot deny the fact that although BYJ is really warm and kind heart, he is a quite person. That might reflect his casting, he may not get diverse roles as Baby Yoo.
Funny.. eventhough I watched Hotelier from first eppi till the end, I cannot recall anything at all.. I don't remember the storyline besides there's a hotel, I don't remember the character names. I think BYJ is a great actor too, if not he won't be very well received up to today... but he's not my type I guess.. and I do agree that it could be his quiet nature that reflect his casting.

Up to today, I don't see any of baby YOO's female partners from his project that is not at ease with him... He gets along with everyone, he knows how and when to blends himself with the crowd. Thus making everyone feels comfortable and happy whenever he's around... He even mixes himself with the staffs and crew, what else can we ask from him? He helps them whenever he can.. He don't seem to look down on people and say "hey, I'm a celebrity I don't do holding sticks or lighting board stuffs." He just help when people needs help. That made me admire him more.

and after CP, his acting is undoubtedly SUPERB and OUTSTANDING. (yes movall, both of us had mentioned OUTSTANDING for many times already for the last few hours :D )

Morning, good evening, whatever time, good day to yoo all,

Hi FAYE19, you're here. How many lovenotes do you have today? Hic, I'm still not able to let quick lovenotes as you guys.

my angel..... thanks for finding ariesw to translate that article that iluvyoo2 posted..... OMG.... i sort of scanned due to time constraints but what i've read is enough to almost bring tears to my eyes.... describing yoo in such an apt manner.... so true... yeah.... i was a won bin fan first and still appreciates him but yoo is definitely in a class all his own!

thanks my angel.... ariesw and last but not the least iluvyoo2.... i really luvyoo2!

lovenotes later.........muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone!

hello iluvyoo2... thanks again for posting that wonderful interview. for a while i was wondering how we will be able to read it but then- we don't have an angel in the house for nothing right? so i bow to you, my angel and ariesw for all your efforts

Yes, thanks iluvyoo2 for bringing that perfect interview here, and ariesw how much I can say I love you, your wonderful translation, and aalhl, you are really The Angel of our YooHouse

FAYE19 dear, me too, reading that interview make my eyes teary.

When you see Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun, everyone will think of "handsomely carved beautiful boys" to describe them; seeing Rain and Kwon Sang Yoo the first thing everyone would think of is "Beautiful boys" to describe them. But GY is a different type of actor in terms of physical appearance, personality and where he positions himself, GY pioneers a new standard, in this way GY has made a miracle happen.

How I love the way she described GY, " a man with two side", he is outstanding.

pachlex, oh, those SMEXY GY pics, thanks so much, oh can we have more of them, please :rolleyes:

orangechocolate, although I really really dislike smoking, I cannot help but faint with that pic smoking GY, he looks so hottttttt.

nhetski , how are you dear? that cartoon also remind me that scence, I still remember me breathless at that moment, did I cry that time?

And the dancing gif, one of my friend said she cannot let him out of her mind after that dance, ah ha, see how many girl fallen with him now.

mendyoo,

again, your PS make my dream. I'm gonna sleep now, will have a sweet dream with his smile.

Thanks Angelie for the many goodies and that Arena photoshoot video from last year is...HOT.

Yes, smoking is bad for YOO but he looks so sexy with that cig in his mouth that I can't help but stare and droll.

BTW, am i the only perv who finds GY's Adam's apple and throat to be extremely yummy? blush.gif

Nighty night to all the Yoogals who are going tp sleep.

don't you worry caly... it's not only you

especially when it goes up and down hehehe

Add me to that list too :) , calypso78 and mendyoo.

Guest betchay

Goodnight YOOgals! esp to Angel,Queeny,Neng,Lyn,Beth,Pach,Nhetski,iluvyoo2 & Kai

Hello anne, how are you? I like the tumbler too. :blush:

yes copperkey_kulet, forum down almost half day yesterday makes all YooGals' day incomplete.. :P

Hi angelie, yeah... yesterday i have all the time to catch up for those pages i've missed, TOO BAD! :( , soompi was not in the right mood to accomodate us. How are you & baby YOO, any info about his MS?

Hello to all my fellow YOOgals!

:)

QUOTE aahlh

(mendyoo @ Nov 8 2007, 09:12 PM) *

i discover the other side of YOO that is so touching... HE'S REALLY AN ARTIST WORTHY OF OUR LOVE AND ADMIRATION.

i love discovering the other side of YOO.. reading it makes one love him even more..

I totally agree with your comment neng. there is no other actor out there that is this special. He deserves all our love and admiration... I think he has bring himself to a level where he can be known as an OUTSTANDING actor already.

Yoo say all to me, oops, how many time did I say he's an OUSTANDING actor last few hours? :rolleyes:

tangtang @Nov 7 2007, 03:46 PM

Talking about sad drama, that's one of the reason I don't watch and don't like kdramas in the first place.. that's why I don't watch any of them 5 years ago. BTSC was an exception.. although I cried a lot too, but it was different in a way.. I dunno how to explain, it's just different.. maybe the sadness is more heart-warming type.. and who can resist baby YOO's crying!? and talking about crying, I was crying my eyes out last night watching Hwang Jini! How embarassing.. haha!

sad kdramas are really sad, as in it will make you heartbroken and all. And your right Yoo's drama is heart-warming. And besides his looks will make you oohNov 7 2007, 03:46 PM

hhhh... i wanna give you a hug after your crying scene.

tangtang, also bc of sad drama, I've stopped watching Kdrama after the fisrt Kdama wave in Vietnam (around 1997-1998). But I hope all the sobbing Kdramas now are the history. Kdramas are getting better, more touching and humour, and happy ending, I love happy end too. Recall somewhere people said that One Fine Day is similar type of Autumn in My Heart :angry: Although I dont like OFD plot, but it's much better than AIMH. I'm not talking about the actor but the plot. Sorry but I must use the word "hate" to that AIMH. Stupid ending, how can you call a person a man who doesn't care about his parents and commit suicide only for his love?

Ok, calm down. :P

Quennie, are you getting better? Take rest and turn back with your cloning project, huh?

Okie, go to bed now, I have group meeting in the morning.

Nice day all.

my faye, movall, I'm just posting the translation here.. so the biggest thank you is still to ariesw for translating to us. :) and I'm sure she's happy too that YooGals are enjoying reading it. and of course there won't be a translation if there it's not iluvyoo2.. ;) Ok.. we are in endless loop here aren't we? :o

Hi angelie, yeah... yesterday i have all the time to catch up for those pages i've missed, TOO BAD! :( , soompi was not in the right mood to accomodate us. How are you & baby YOO, any info about his MS?
hi there betchay.. Good to see you back in the house. hope you have time to catch up those pages today.. Soompi seems to be extra friendly today.. :P (opps! I just jinks it.. lol!!)

me? I'm doing fine.. I guess baby YOO must be too.. haha.. no info about his MS yet.... so will still be looking forward to his surprises.. :rolleyes:

Talking about k-dramas, I do notice that k-dramas nowadays are more light-hearted in a way.. maybe many people got tired of crying from start till end.. so it's a good move that they include humours into it with some touching and loving moments... that will also make the plot less draggy and boring. I've not watched AIMH, but I've heard people saying about it being almost the same with OFD... but I find OFD's plot ok though.. since I have been watching HK dramas almost a lifetime, I kinda find OFD's plot refreshing and something different to it... it also makes me feel the love, laugh and cry the same time... <_<

hello there tvxqsaraeng. Welcome back to Yoohouse! Miss you too.. how are you doing? If you miss baby YOO and feels empty, just drop by the house.. ;)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjpf9.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

viewimagefu9.gif

viewimagewl7.gifviewimageth4.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

That's all for now YooGals.. Time to go... catch up with you all again later. *pooof*

Guest vicente

aalhl? But you have many cute pictures, and you know how to post them here, I even don't know how to post pix here. Ah, I feel ashamed :blush: And aalhl, you've done so many great works to our house and the club too. I really love all "wanted gifs" you posted. And those S-Diary hot scene gif, faint, I must open the window in such a cold evening like today.

Kisses kisses kisses, thanks aalhl

Hello... Baby Yoo and all friends.

Now , I follow catch to up date about 15 pages, when I see love scene from

S-Diary, gif short. I feel to stun. Yeah I agree with movall it hot love scene.

I think in this time it hot love scene more than Coffee Prince in my eyes. It seems

K-star korea will be dedicate for acting. That it mean I find this series for see

again :lol:

Guest mendyoo

good day YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

and hows the house today???

iloveyoo6-1.jpg

iloveyoo3.jpg

two of a kind... but i love love love this picture... there's nothing to see... it's like YOO's silhouette. but you can feel something... i can't really point it out.

Guest mendyoo

good evening YooGals! again .... it's nice to be home although the house seems to be quiet..... people are busy i suppose....

on backread mode this side so i can do my lovenotes....

*waves* at everyone online! santayoo2.jpg

hi friend FAYE... uhuh the house is quiet nowadays... must be coz of soompi's tantrums.

and lookie at your artwork... it's xmas countdown now.

Fighting Fighting ~ I wish I can do PS just a little half of your skill unsure.gif

OC dear... you'll have your time... be patient... practice makes perfect agree? thank you...

Hey YOOGALS, Can I have some of Yoo's smoking pictures? I like to put them on my desktop. He looks so hot! rolleyes.gif

now everybody wants the smoking YOO hahaha

hello there texashot...

Neng.. Yeah,I to try and try , It seems not success in daytime.

Really vicente is too long, It has 3 syllable only. And actually vi-cen-te

not boy name laugh.gif. I miss Baby Yoo and friends all times. laugh.gif

here in the philippines...it's a boys name.

oki... so it's still vicente hahaha what happen to your artwork and wallies?

gaaahh.. everytime i come here i have to backlog several pages! to think i check this thread everyday!!!

this cartoon reminded me of HK's feelings to EC when he thought she is a he (and GY's thoughts on it as the previous translated article states):

yep... you better check it everyday for if you miss it even for a day... you'll be up to your neck with backreading.

hello and nice to meet you nhetski...

I think in this time it hot love scene more than Coffee Prince in my eyes. It seems

K-star korea will be dedicate for acting. That it mean I find this series for see

again :lol:

hello vicente.. you made it to the house again. congrats and welcome home! :D Love scene from S-Diary? hot hot hot! CP's love scene is hot in it's own way, a "loving" hot I guess.. but S-Diary one is like "smexy" hot! lol!!

good day to you neng.. the house is rather quiet now.. maybe it will be busy a bit later. I love that silhouette pic of baby YOO too.. feeling? I don't know.. feeling of love, sincerity and a bit of sadness I guess..

hi lezli. Welcome to Yoohouse. thank you for sharing.. looking forward to your creation. :)

viewimagenk8.gif

viewimageuy0.th.jpg 4733ec969a9aefilenameealz6.gif

LOL!!!! I think YooGals will die a zillionth times if he does that! :lol:

viewimagebs5.jpg

Guest tangtang

GOOD DAY YOOGALS!!

Im uber busy... *bangs head* My status at the moment: sleep-deprived, easily provoked and highly violent. LOL! Just kidding... :P I just cant find time to do some YOO ramblings, so im kinda violent here at the workplace. :lol:

And the pic that iluvyoo2 posted in the previous page.. OMO.. Such a SUNSHINE SMILE!

.. oki.. oki.. lovenotes much later.

Big hug to all the yoogals!

Good evening YooGals! I’m back!

(aalhl aka my angel) l

Headache got to you too my faye? Hope you are feeling better as well... I think you should be getting enough YOOspirin by now..

It’s because of the changing weather and now I’m coughing a little bit. Awwwww I hate it- don’t you hate it when you’re coughing? Especially when you’re with other people?

(movall)

Morning, good evening, whatever time, good day to yoo all,

Hi FAYE19, you're here. How many lovenotes do you have today? Hic, I'm still not able to let quick lovenotes as you guys.

Hello there! Ha ha ha ha… I did not count how many I have tonight- I just did the smart thing and did my replies before leaving so when I came back; there’s only a few.

FAYE19 dear, me too, reading that interview make my eyes teary.

We are such a sentimental bunch aren’t we? I just felt like crying coz’ here’s someone who wrote all those good things about Yoo- obviously in appreciation of all his talents and gifts- physically and all.

Okie, go to bed now, I have group meeting in the morning.

Nice day all.

Bye bye … you take care!

thanks and you know where to go if you want to see more yoogoodies!

(aalhl aka my angel)

my faye, movall, I'm just posting the translation here.. so the biggest thank you is still to ariesw for translating to us. and I'm sure she's happy too that YooGals are enjoying reading it. and of course there won't be a translation if there it's not iluvyoo2.. Ok.. we are in endless loop here aren't we?

ok then….big thank you to my angel; bigger thank you to iluvyoo2 and the biggest thank you to ariesw :lol:

(Vicente)

again

Hi Vicente! Oh…Coffee Prince is the best one for me…. All the time! :lol:

Guest mendyoo

hello dearest aalhl, i'm just around :)though will be leaving next month (gonna go to California and visit my sis for a month)

by the way, any YOOgal here who is in Taipei? just wondering what to visit there (will also go there)..

i like this dancing butt gif :)

YOO is so cute dancing that way hehehe

i've been to Taipei just a couple of weeks ago... but it's a short stay. going to the 89th floor of Taipei101 is "what an experience" i could say. it's an observatory so you can see the view from atop. we went there at night time so the scene out there is just awesome... like golden fireworks dancing. we visit a temple too... although we're of diff. religion... it doesn't matter....we still made our prayers.

hi unnie angel...Faye...jinkz...nhetski...neng...and all you online :)

unnie angel and faye dear- thank you...i'll be better after i get enough rest don't worry. ;)

so for now before signing off...i'll leave you all with this.

YOO all take care :wub::wub::wub: nyt nyt

see yOO all later this morning/afternoon or evening (on the other side of the planet) :lol:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...tle/GongYOO.gif

hope you feel better now queenie...

love the gif... love what it says... thanks.

that's why my day yesterday was incomplete. :(because the forum was down.

hi faye!! we are all busy at work but it's the best thing that we have YOO in our hearts!!waves to all YOOgals!!

hello again Kulet...

nice of you to always drop by... work or no work... there's always YOO in us.

Guest mendyoo

neng.. well, I hardly take a look at post # but dunno why I went to look at yours.. haha.. must be the numbers attracting me... spooky huh? lost at the clubhouse? no problem.. I'm still lost there too.. t

i love discovering the other side of YOO.. reading it makes one love him even more.. I totally agree with your comment neng. there is no other actor out there that is this special. He deserves all our love and admiration... I think he has bring himself to a level where he can be known as an OUTSTANDING actor already.

hi angelie...

i thought there's a meaning on that #...

YOO is very deep when it comes to answering questions in interviews. he comes up with replies that sometimes take me off track.

that's why i love reading those interviews... i just hope that his true answers are not lost in some translations. but still i'm very thankful to those people who painstakingly made the effort to make us happy with those translations.

lezli.. congrats! yay! your MV is working.. but loading very slow.. still trying.. :)

hellllooooo tangtang.. good afternoon! ok.. I don't dare to touch you now since you are in "violent" mode.. :P maybe you need some YOOhug? *hugs to tangtang* there! feeling better? :)

It’s because of the changing weather and now I’m coughing a little bit. Awwwww I hate it- don’t you hate it when you’re coughing? Especially when you’re with other people?
*sigh* everyone seems to be affected by the whether.. I think I'll get that soon as my kids are also down with fever and coughing now.. :( I hope that they will get well before this Sunday for their performance.

well, my faye, I hate coughing too.. when you cough in front of people, you can feel them watching with disgust... anyhow, get well soon.. take all the YOOspirin you can get.. ;)

We are such a sentimental bunch aren’t we? I just felt like crying coz’ here’s someone who wrote all those good things about Yoo- obviously in appreciation of all his talents and gifts- physically and all.
it's tears of joy, so that's a good thing.. :P

i thought there's a meaning on that #...
and what is that besides being numbering for links?

YOO is very deep when it comes to answering questions in interviews. he comes up with replies that sometimes take me off track. that's why i love reading those interviews... i just hope that his true answers are not lost in some translations. but still i'm very thankful to those people who painstakingly made the effort to make us happy with those translations.
yep.. that's why most if not all of his interviews are very indepth. His replies takes us off because we can feel his sincerity and not just answers for the sake of giving an answer. he brings each and every of his answers from his heart. well, since it's translations, something may be lost or a bit off, but to me, it seems very consistent with his previous interviews/Q&A that I have read.. So, I think there is at least 90% accuracy in that.

oh yeah.. translation is one painstaking job.. that's why it's so hard for us to find a long-term committed translator.. :P Even I go :wacko: when I was trying to make some sense from the Japanese article web-translated version last time...

viewimagejv7.gifviewimageps0.th.jpg thumb.gif

Guest mendyoo

Hi good night all Yoogals..:)

Saw these 2 pics in Korean website today...it look new to me.. :P NEW pic?

DREA Dec issue

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2426/56...d0a55a9agi2.jpg

hello iluvyoo2... YOO in black again... hottie.

thanks for the pics...

Neng-I want those sexy pics on my tumbler.

oki yen... do i have to write anything on it? like your name or what?

hello YOO all sweet angels. smile.gif biggrin.gif

i feel much better today...hope i can do my replies later tonight.

YOO all Take care...i'll see you later wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

how many YOOspirin did it take you to get well?

how about the YOOhug?

see you later queenie...

hi everybody.... still at work and wanting to go home so badly..... got a headache that won't go away....... tears.gif

the rest of my lovenotes tonight.... hugs to everybody!

you're not feeling good too FAYE?

oh... change of weather huh.. hope you feel well tonight (your time)

good morning Yoogals

just stopping by to say Hi to all of Yoo before we go out to do yet another round (which seem endless) of visit to relatives and friends...Weather is still a little bit gloomy...had a heavy rain last night...hopefully today will be cooler than yesterday ...hehehehe

C'ya all later...miss yoo all

good afternoon to you jinkzz..

it's raining in manila too... miss you and your artworks.