Hallo YOOGALS,

How I miss yoo all. Could not access to our YooHouse yersterday, so sad, as if I lost my mind somewhere.

A glance through the back pages tell me a wonderful translation for our BabyYoo. Dont know why but suddenly my eyes wet, bc I'm so happy with the warm feeling that the author described GY.

Big hugs, big kisses to all.

Quennie dear, take a rest and you'll get well soon.

See yoo all in the evening :D Back to work now.

Guest mendyoo

now back to regular programming... errrr posting....

sort of Neng!As for this hour soompi is acting on me again.I'm currently using Smart Wireless Broadband.What's yours?I'm thinking to switch to Globe.

hallo yen...... haven't been to the other houise yet...

i was a globe user then... i switched now to DSL... the 999php plan...

Now packaged w/Cal tarp :lol:

I've already answered you post on the other side about the pics.Of course Neng i was only joking for the free/x'mas presents,for sure we will goin to pay as long as we dont use paypal..hahaha*wink @ Angel*But can we do it on 12mos@0%interest. :lol::lol:

I'm startin' to imagine things again... :lol:

Neng,Angel suggest the we should talk this thing on Yoomansion for some reason.

tumblers and cal tarp? :o:lol:

oki... lets discuss this christmas for YOO project...

We have one,Neng Any Yoogals interested to be our baristas..hehehe

i'm more like sun ki... for the side dishes hahaha but we have many sun ki's here at YOOHOUSE...

well, neng, actually I did quote the whole post at first, and reply from there.. as I go along, I delete some of it.. those that I do not know how to continue, I will leave it as quote and answer that part.. smile.gif

he.he.. that tag line definitely fit YOO.. and in no time, I'm sure many YooGals will join our "naughty" club.. lol

hi aalhl... this is your copy paste style hahaha

i think many YOOGALS are really naughty by nature ;)... now i find YOO sexier when he's smoking...

Guest calypso78

Good day girls. Wanna thank everyone for the pics, WPs videos, links etc', you really do feed my addiction nicely these days.

OK, so i just watched Angelie's Mnet exclusive interview with GY and that Rachel Yamagata - Be Be Your Love song was in a constant loop in my Mp3 player last year and now because of GY I can't stop listening to it again and again and again... :) I need help!

Guest mendyoo

Neng, the other side is having tantrums too! But in fairness, it doesnt act up when soompi is giving me a hard time. So there is a place to stay...

... And thanks for the FREE TUMBLER! :P

Hahahaha. Remember our plans for the shot gun wedding? So no worries about putting that arch.. it will happen... if your not be getting toasted with the LBs. :lol:

lo kai... ... visited the other house?

beth is not here so it's you and nana who are partners in crime now hahaha imagine rose arch on our.... sorry again...on YOO and every YOOGALS wedding :lol:;) got it right this time...

YOOpinays are being naughty.. What must be we are eating lately! :lol:

and what are we eating lately? think think think...

we have YOO for breakfast... YOO for lunch...YOO for dinner... YOO for snack... YOO for coffee and tea time...

Thanks Angelie for the many goodies and that Arena photoshoot video from last year is...HOT.

Yes, smoking is bad for YOO but he looks so sexy with that cig in his mouth that I can't help but stare and droll.

BTW, am i the only perv who finds GY's Adam's apple and throat to be extremely yummy? blush.gif

Nighty night to all the Yoogals who are going tp sleep.

don't you worry caly... it's not only you

especially when it goes up and down hehehe

Guest mendyoo

I know- but rather than sulking and cussing…. I just do other stuff while soompi’s getting a kick out of kicking me out!

ok… as long as I’m not so tired and with a lot of inspiration I’ll spend more time to learn it.

Trashing I think is the understatement of the year- I know it’s gonna be worse ha ha ha ha ha ha…

Thanks… it is beautiful indeed and so fitting the way the house is turning out to be right now.

friend FAYE... now you're doing the long post huh...

inspiration... that's the key word my friend... with lots of it... you'll be addicted.

Well- dreams are free so might as well dream big ones right?

I have mellowed since the break up of shaq and kobe and the disbandment of the 3-peat team. Before- OMG….. never mind it’s going to be a looooooonggggggg post if I start talking about my being a laker fan. But being a fan again came about after watching cp. Remember my post asking where I can buy any cp collectibles? that’s just the beginning….

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F.../november06.jpg

that's why i always have BIG dreams... coz they're free hahaha

so any luck with your collectible hunting?

your artworks are getting better each day... AJA AJA

*wave* back to you too...i guess its just me and you at this point in time.server is really acting BAD.

so true we will be happy but jealous at the same time.bwahahaha...that so crazy...but at least we still support Our BABY YOO right?

so it seems...BABY YOO is really uberly HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT...KSA cannot take it any longer she have to shout cut or else...bwahahaha naughty me...dont wanna say it out LOAD we have BABYs here hahaha...woooooooow if that kind of scene be included in CP...i would go GAGA GOGO hahaha.*throw buckets of water* at myself for the hotness.

still under the weather queenie?... remember to take YOOspirin oki??? and later YOOhug to keep you warm.

KSA AND YOO is really HOT in that movie... i can still feel the hotness in here hahaha

queenie.. have a good rest and take care.. :)

hello again nhetski.. so you will be going travelling to California? hey.. isn't my faye there? is that the same sis you make her drool over baby YOO? he.he.. calling YooGal from Taipei.. nhetski needs help.. btw angela, you know your way around Taipei, right? well, nhetski, do drop by again before you leave ok? One month is a long time... Will miss you. oh ya.. thanks for the dancing butt.. I can't help but laugh everytime i see it appearing in dc's pages.. lol!

sammi! welcome back.. miss you heaps too! *hugs and kisses to you too* hope you can get back your YOO life soon.. and have a splendid YOO backread by then.. ;)

How I miss yoo all. Could not access to our YooHouse yersterday, so sad, as if I lost my mind somewhere.

A glance through the back pages tell me a wonderful translation for our BabyYoo. Dont know why but suddenly my eyes wet, bc I'm so happy with the warm feeling that the author described GY.

movall, thank you for dropping a note at the clubhouse.. :) *hugs and kisses to you as well* Well, you are not the only one that lost your mind somewhere, I'm also experiencing that. Everytime i access/refresh yoohouse, it kept saying the function is not available! I was praying that nothing happens to our precious discussion.. Data loss during OFD time came back to hunt me.. lol!!

hi neng. what a lovely post # you have there.. 11111 :) so you are now "programmed" to come here to do replies everyday? YOO christmas project? still waiting for updates from tuesdhei.. enjoy my copy paste style as long as it doesn't makes you dizzy later on.. lol. :D

OK, so i just watched Angelie's Mnet exclusive interview with GY and that Rachel Yamagata - Be Be Your Love song was in a constant loop in my Mp3 player last year and now because of GY I can't stop listening to it again and again and again... :) I need help!
hmmm.. my exclusive interview with GY huh? I wish.. he.he... just kidding.. :P so you still have the song playing in your head?

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen2xi2.gif

Hangten Autumn Catalogue scans, but the page seems to be ripped off from the mag.

pcpdownloadphpfhandledzxk0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandledzio4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandledzyu8.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

Another one of this graduation pic with his parents

npe62eunvanillagi1.jpg

OHui scans

npe4deunvanillasj8.th.jpg npe49eunvanillaua8.th.jpg npe4beunvanillaxr9.th.jpg npe55eunvanillafj7.th.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla blog ***

Guest mendyoo

Fighting Fighting ~ I wish I can do PS just a little half of your skill unsure.gif

you can do it OC... as long as you have the heart and the inspiration... nothing beats you...

just be patient and be adventurous... don't be afraid to experiment.

to ariesw... many many thanks for the translation... BOWS TO YOU!

Guest calypso78

hmmm.. my exclusive interview with GY huh? I wish.. he.he... just kidding.. so you still have the song playing in your head?

LOL! Angelie if anyone in Yoohouse deserves an exclusive "interview" with him it is YOU.

Your hard work and diligence in assorting and bringing over all the GY goodies to us is just commendable...so yeah, I'm totally giving you the exclusivity (and then to santailuvyoo2). B)

Nope, not in my head. I have it on my computer (and currently listening to it) and I even purchased her CD because Rachael Yamagata is really a splendid singer. I will be more than happy to share her songs with anyone who wants them. :)

Guest mendyoo

hi neng. what a lovely post # you have there.. 11111 :) so you are now "programmed" to come here to do replies everyday? YOO christmas project? still waiting for updates from tuesdhei.. enjoy my copy paste style as long as it doesn't makes you dizzy later on.. lol. :D
oh... i didn't notice the #... angelie is very observant huh. uhuh... that's why i can post with all my might now... unlike before... all i got is major headache.

i got lost at the clubhouse hahaha i didn't know which direction to go...

and THANKS for posting that interview... BOWS TO YOU TOO!!!

goes with iluvyoo2...BOWS AGAIN!!!

Hallo YOOGALS,How I miss yoo all. Could not access to our YooHouse yersterday, so sad, as if I lost my mind somewhere. A glance through the back pages tell me a wonderful translation for our BabyYoo. Dont know why but suddenly my eyes wet, bc I'm so happy with the warm feeling that the author described GY. Big hugs, big kisses to all. Quennie dear, take a rest and you'll get well soon. See yoo all in the evening :D Back to work now.

hi to you movall... we miss you here too... miss your long talk-post hehehe i love reading it and replying to it.

it makes you wanna cry huh...

me... i discover the other side of YOO that is so touching... HE'S REALLY AN ARTIST WORTHY OF OUR LOVE AND ADMIRATION.

LOL! Angelie if anyone in Yoohouse deserves an exclusive "interview" with him it is YOU.

Your hard work and diligence in assorting and bringing over all the GY goodies to us is just commendable...so yeah, I'm totally giving you the exclusivity. B)

awww.. no problem with the goodies Liron.. I enjoy the sharing them as much as I do finding them.. :) and thank you for the exclusivity.. B)

Nope, not in my head. I have it on my computer (and currently listening to it) and I even purchased her CD because Rachael Yamagata is really a splendid singer. I will be more than happy to share her songs with anyone who wants them. :)
well, I thought since you have played it over and over so many times already, it might be automatically playing in your head without you actually playing it.. :P Songs that baby YOO like? well, bring it on Liron.. :D

neng.. well, I hardly take a look at post # but dunno why I went to look at yours.. haha.. must be the numbers attracting me... spooky huh? lost at the clubhouse? no problem.. I'm still lost there too.. things seems to be pop in and out without me knowing.. like today, I want to add the article translation there, I couldn't find that function anymore... :o I hope they are just taking it down for enhancement only.

i discover the other side of YOO that is so touching... HE'S REALLY AN ARTIST WORTHY OF OUR LOVE AND ADMIRATION.
i love discovering the other side of YOO.. reading it makes one love him even more.. I totally agree with your comment neng. there is no other actor out there that is this special. He deserves all our love and admiration... I think he has bring himself to a level where he can be known as an OUTSTANDING actor already.

Some large pics from She's on Duty press meet

imgmovist19bbunhong2qa1.th.jpg imgmovist13bbunhong2pk2.th.jpg imgmovist14bbunhong2ff7.th.jpg imgmovist15bbunhong2tw0.th.jpg

imgmovist16bbunhong2dw5.th.jpg imgmovist17bbunhong2bz3.th.jpg imgmovist18bbunhong2be3.th.jpg

*** Credit: movist.com, bbunhong blog and eunvanilla blog ***

Good morning YooGals!! wah!! Yoohouse has been down for a long time!!
that's why my day yesterday was incomplete. :(because the forum was down.
likewise kulet! indeed i had a wonderful one (speaking for myself) although it was so busy at work.
hi faye!! we are all busy at work but it's the best thing that we have YOO in our hearts!!waves to all YOOgals!!

good morning YooGals! on my way to work but i have to "check" on yoo all..... :lol:

actually it's more like to say hello to start my yoo day.....

bye girls but let me give you my quote of the day...

lovenotes later...

"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's

called falling in love, because you don't force

yourself to fall, you just fall. "

muaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to every yoogal online and offline! you're all gorgeous!

Guest eganlyen

LOL! Anne, what about that DragonballZ laser? try looking for your post under your xmas tree... you might had misplaced it while putting xmas decorations in your house. :lol:

Thanks to Soompi for that poofing!

Yoooooo... preparinggoku13.gif firegoku17.gifhuh?!?low bat???*runs*

I HATE Soompi! That error drive is driving me insane :angry: was trying to get in for an hour but got that annoying message. Aissshhhh~
Hi!Caly,would you like to borrow my kamihami wave,it works on me :D

rain, rain go away come again another day... Hmmm. im just singing!

kaaaiiii,hmp!just singing you forgot whats next after another day.Ill have my own version too,Ken..ken..go away :lol:

some more cloning YOOGALS?...

Great idea Queeny since it is clones now i can ask for 7GYclones.hahaha

What's those pics that posted by pach? pach?? care to share them here? wow.. I just realise that yoogals here has lots of weapons.. LB, cannon and now kamihami wave.. what else?? and Anne, you manage to grab the cannon from tangtang already? wah!! labs ya too!!

Dont worry Angel my beams are harmless & exclusive for soompi and Kai since she preparing a counter attack.I remember Neng is having a shotgun...if im not mistaken he is trying to have baby YOO thru shotgun wedding.

Anne, got some headaches... Cannot think of a counterattack to your kamihami wave. but im trying... so wait ok..LOL!
Angel look like we found the solution.Kai,Promise i'm going to buy you cookies poision free.I was looking for our costume still hvnt found yet..Charlies Angels?!?Why dont we have YOO's Angels.

When you see me in person you might be bursting with laughter...Im sure il hit you again.. its as if my face is funny! :lol:
This is soo funny..my stomach ache from laughter,watery eyes too.lol

Uhhhum.. i already prepared my popcorn and im seating on the front seat.. il be happy watching you alone! :P
In your dreams...hehehe

No thanks. Il already had enough of the LB. Hitting me with your beams will turn me sexier.. so Yoo will be drooling then... :ph34r:
hahaha What do you think of my beams..LIPOLITE..bwahaha.See Angel i told you my beams are harmless.lol

Guest calypso78

Sure thing Angelie, i'm uploading few of RY's songs right now.

Edit:Rachel Yamagata - Be Be Your Love

Just stumbled upon these pics and I don't recall them having an interview together during CP!?

Am i that old that I can't remember that particular interview? and if so could anyone pretty please give an old lady a link to that video? thanks. :D

ca7421512dc44c848c5430d1.jpg

Credit : baidu

Guest iluvyoo2

Hi good night all Yoogals..:)

Saw these 2 pics in Korean website today...it look new to me.. :P NEW pic?

DREA Dec issue

56979985bg1.jpg97478836e3ca313d0a55a9agi2.jpg

PS-ed pics

ed25ab004063881d738b65apy1.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlewkfk8.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengue5.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlengbb8.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengdq5.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlenggg0.th.png

Credit as labeled and DAUM CP

65090246wz7.th.jpg

Credit as labeled and YOO&I

Guest eganlyen

Pach-We missed you here & there hope to see regularly.Thanks for Pics.

Neng-I want those sexy pics on my tumbler.

Queeny-Get well soon.Goodthing you have baby Yoo clones,they will all take good take of you.

Ariesw-Thanks for the translation*send our hugs to you*.

Angel-I felt dizzy w/cd translator & even worst w/online translator.Thanks for all the goodies.I'll get back to your PM tom.Btw,I saw you msg on AF..hehehe

See, Anne. We should have a LB proof costume now. Dont worry il be sharing yoogals the YOOCPR. After yoo giving me.. il be giving you. fair enough? LOL! Ok my butt is ready now.. buzz buzz to me?

Kai,Dont worry I'm still on the process of designing our costume..Oh no! that's not fair after those...drools marks you said :tongue2:

Anne, is bursting! Dont worry.. peeing is allowed!

you made my SMS public..hmp! :lol::D

Faye-Thanks for bringing the spirit of x'mas here.

Nhetski-I love those gif where baby YOO shows his shaking butts :blink::wacko: .

iluvyoo2-wow..Lots of goodies....Thank you!

Goodnight YOOgals! esp to Angel,Queeny,Neng,Lyn,Beth,Pach,Nhetski,iluvyoo2 & Kai

Guest queeninmycastle

hello YOO all sweet angels. :):D

i feel much better today...hope i can do my replies later tonight.

YOO all Take care...i'll see you later :wub::wub::wub:

artwork54.jpg

hi everybody.... still at work and wanting to go home so badly..... got a headache that won't go away....... :tears:

the rest of my lovenotes tonight.... hugs to everybody!

(queeninmycastle)

hello YOO all sweet angels.

i feel much better today...hope i can do my replies later tonight.

YOO all Take care...i'll see you later

nice to know you feel better now.....

don't have ps here but i made this anyway...

yoordapple2-1.jpg

good morning Yoogals

just stopping by to say Hi to all of Yoo before we go out to do yet another round (which seem endless) of visit to relatives and friends...Weather is still a little bit gloomy...had a heavy rain last night...hopefully today will be cooler than yesterday ...hehehehe

C'ya all later...miss yoo all