(mei25)

Thanks! 'FAYE19'

The ones that have you are welcome I am very happy!

Good night

no prob! good night mei25.... always make it a great day and drop by YooHouse!

(aalhl aka my angel)hmm... yum yumm.. I love chocolates too.. but I like the plain milk dairy ones.. but still anything goes as long as it's chocolate. and I love cooking and baking too.. the feeling of someone enjoying what you cook or bake is simply satisfying..

very good.....now we can trade recipes :P and why is yoo dynamite in white?

haha... I've promised to spoil YOO girls didn't I? and yeah.. you understand me really well.. looking and sharing those goodies are what keep me going...

for the love of yoo and for the love of us!

yeah.. and as it goes along, we become one big happy YOOfamily..

and we live happily ever after! :lol:

yes. yes.. that's the scene I was refering too.. thanks for capping it, my faye..

you are most welcome my angel!

(love.peace.happiness. Posted Today, 12:40 AM)

hello all its been a while since i last visited and congratulations to YOOGALS for over 500 ++ pages!!! that's amazing...i have A LOT to back track don't i?? well keep up with everything bye for now

welcome back LPH!

my pic of the day - kinda old but they look so gooooood together!

ilovethee.jpg

*waves* at angela93, bunmrap, helmet, mei25, ailleen, zyingyzi21, calypso78, tati, aalhl, orangechocolate - i see yoo but yoo can't see me ha ha ha ha ha ha

ok i gotta go.... it's almost 2am! i'll see yoo all later! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

very good.....now we can trade recipes :P and why is yoo dynamite in white?
ha.ha... i don't really have a recipe for my cooking.. I just put in whatever I want... kinda trial and error thing.. as for baking, I do get recipes from the net.. some are from products like cornflakes where they usually include recipies on the boxes or as a free booklet during festive seasons... :)

don't you love baby Yoo in white too? hmmm... he looks innocent in white.. :P

for the love of yoo and for the love of us!

and we live happily ever after! :lol:

YAY!!

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjoo2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjpu4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjgh0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjvz1.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ Daum GY ***

thumb.gif thumb.gif

*** Credit: daum CP ***

*waves* nana.. I just saw BTSC 700MB appearing in YOO&I CB after it disappear from dcGY CB.. :) I think they are trying to get the YOO&I CB to gold level or something like that.. :unsure:

just a quick hello to everyone here! to time & chance to do backreading

sorry for not being able to make reply to all the comments...

im still on my vacation and just using my sister's pc

YOOangeli, what happened to GFB cb? under maintenance? so i can get the 700mb BTSC in YOO&I cb?

it has english file name right? ill check it tomorrow night. this pc cant access cb

waves to kai,yen,neng,queen,YOO2,beth.missmelli,LPH,faye,nhetski,euchan

and to all the YOObies & mei25

just wanna say thank you for all the goodies ofcourse!

Guest orangechocolate

Faye19 -> i cant see yoo 'cause i try to edit my signature and aweeeee~ server always busy. What da?? messy :angry:

i'll try again tomorrow. btw my sis live in TX and this Xmas she gonna fall in love with CP like me +555

LPH&mei25 - nice to meet you .

and *wave* to all yoogals -> twinnie-aalhl-mendyoo-queenie-peachlex-iluvyoo2-pikhachu79 (tika) - jinkzz - lyn - nhetski - tuesdhei - betchay - egalyen - yoobee - korelikiz - shawtyAnne - nanamienzo - euchan(my chan) - lanechan -missMellis - vicente - juhjuh - Calypso78 - Happytoy - lorrainex -

Good night & sweet dream Zzzz..

Guest queeninmycastle

yap yap yap... queenie...

if you don't feel important in any place that is... you won't have the urge to visit.

but at YOOHOUSE... it's different... we're family...

i didn't notice it at first... that's why i had a big laugh at myself for doing it. see what YOO is doing to me/us??? what will be next???

all part of him... even those that are not expose :lol:;)

very true neng...this is one place where everybody felt the sense of being valued.

im so glad i found a home like YOOHouse.

nothing compares to this house...it is so peaceful and all its occupants are so MADLY in love with its owner and its residents.WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY INDEED.

Mei - i may be this late but nonetheless i WELCOME you to YOOHouse...and like everyone else i wish also that You will enjoy Your stay here.

Guest queeninmycastle
well, you were probably off one day during the week right? it's ok.... that's why you're being paid that much! ha ha ha .... ok girl...nighty night! the real hunk in himwaiting for a major inspiration!i'm telling you.... lazy me can only come up with the easy ones :P
Ya!...you got lots of inspiration already...why do you need some more?hahahahai was worse this morning...i have to drag myself away from the bed.thankfully hospital is not busy today...thats why i got this chance to do backreading.dont worry i did my work first before logging-in.hahaha
I bet all YOOgals will be lost when they had the chance to see YOO in person? Have you seen the clip of someone when she saw YOO in the plane? Lucky girl! When i saw YOO, i might faint seeing only his hair, or feet,.. or hands! And what more seeing him in a set.. WAAAAAHHH! Ambulance must be standing by!
kai what would you do if that lucky girl was you?...will you run fast to the restroom and drool there?stare at him like he is a God or something? or you will be just COOL with it... but deep down inside your Boiling and dying?.hahahaha....me? i will probably do all this choices.bwahahaha

Guest queeninmycastle

Mama mia!!! I just came back after a few hours and the thread jumps 2 pages!! :o

haha... I've promised to spoil YOO girls didn't I? :P and yeah.. you understand me really well.. looking and sharing those goodies are what keep me going... ;)

yeah.. and as it goes along, we become one big happy YOOfamily.. :w00t:

ha.ha.. I don't want to go through that life... so baby Yoo better give us more of his smexiness!! :D

angel unnie thats why we cant afford to even just blink...or else we might get lost in the thread again :lol:

you are so true with your promises...yoo spoiled us sooooo much...yeyyy thank you for that. *wink*

me too...dont wanna think what it would be like without BABY YOO.his smexiness is what keeps us Going...and WE LOVED him to death. :lol::rolleyes:

Guest cacaqiaqia

love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~

oh~~

good morning yoogals

just sharing this.... cute scene

from ep13

ep13-48dncjuql.jpg

this is their conversation (credit to WS2)

HK: What happened?

EC: A lot of things happened.

EC: Starting from nine in the morning,

there was a group order.

EC: I thought I was going to die, trying to get their order.

HK: Anything else?

EC: At night these gangsters came and complained that there was oil in the coffee.

EC: I told them that the oil is from the coffee beans.

EC: They kept saying it was because the cup was dirty.

EC: I thought my head was going to explode.

HK: Anything else?

EC: Why do you keep saying anything else?

EC: Without you around… I kind of missed you.

HK: Me too. I missed you too.

EC: Did you go somewhere with grandmother?

HK: To the cinerarium. To see my birth mother. heard I was adopted.

The person who gave me a picture of my mother few days ago is my biological father.

EC: I don't know what you're talking about.

HK: My birth parents and my current dad were friends. And a year later, my birth parents divorced.

My birth father went to AustraliA and they lost contact with him.

HK: After that I was born and my mom died in an accident. Since I was alone and had nowhere to go,

my current parents took me in. A friend's child. He took in the child of the woman he loved, and took care of it as his own son until now.

HK: I was completely fooled by my grandmother, mother, and father.

HK: They treated me so well, I didn't have a clue. The three of them were so good to me…

HK: I wonder why my mother didn't tell me about it sooner. They shouldn't have told me.

So suddenly like this.

HK: What can I do now? Aren't I a pitiful son to my father?

I thought he had me with another woman. I yelled and talked back to him.

HK: For ten years...

EC: You didn't know.

EC: You didn't know.

this is from the novel (credit to 0coffeeprince0)

Han Kyul sat on the left end of the sofa, En Chan on the right. They looked at each other as they drank. In the middle of the sofa were their legs, entangled together.

“What size shoes do you wear?” asked Han Kyul, giving En Chan's foot a light kick with his own foot. En Chan sipped the wine before answering,

“Size 8 ½.”

“Ya.”

“7 ½.”

“I wear 9 ½ size shoes.”

“No, really, I either wear size 8 ½ or 7 ½.”

“Your foot looks like a size 6.”

“Big shoes are in fashion these days.”

“What are you, a kid? Still following fashion trends?”

“Don't you buy new ties when the tie trend changes?”

“That's not the same thing.”

"Sssh.”

The two of them continued drinking for a while, kicking each other's feet

notice that almost same situation but the book and the drama has diff conversation SORRY VERY LONG POST

Guest tangtang

Gotta sleep now or else i'll be a walking zombie at work...not to mention a grumpy old witch...bwahahaha

LOL! Quennie, You had a co worker who is a grumpy old witch? Hated those! I got 2 grumpy old witches as officemate, but they can never pass my b*Tchness! :lol: So that means im more grumpy? :lol:

edited: hi kai...do be careful of the LB...oh and BF is ok of you buying BABY YOO stuffs as long as its your money bwahahaha how generous of him....

see yoo all later ;)

Im not good at dodging the LBs! :lol: i always misbehave when it comes to YOO! :lol: See how much my bf loves me? Tsk,, tsk! :P

Mama mia!!! I just came back after a few hours and the thread jumps 2 pages!! :o

Angel, Yoogals are really enjoying each others company here.. so we are talking non-stop, besides YOO is all over now.. So more goodies from you? ;)

haha!! who knows?! anyhow, since they had their "honeymoon" the night before already, I don't think it will be very surprising if they do something else other than wipe his sweat yeah? :blush:

That was really my favorite CP episode! :sweatingbullets:

i do.... that's the only household chore i do, can do and will do! :lol: when i saw coffee prince- i told myself that someday, when i open my own coffee shop, i'll name it "coffee princess"!

Faye, dont forget to invite us when you opened it! HK and EC might be attending?! :lol:

you were not aware of the 3 princes special, tangtang? It's a show called "Good Morning" or something like that.. and the special guests for that eppi (27-Aug) were the 3 princes. So besides chatting with them, they had recaps of CP, BTS and some NGs.

Angel, dont have any idea about that special. :blink: Oki.. il just look for it and watch it though i will not understand what is it all about. :lol: We have also that powers eh, trying to smile when they are smiling, being sad when they are sad... :lol: all because of YOO!

try the YOO sleeping pills.. he.he.. :P

Hahahaha! Hope he will be doing a CF on that! Hmmm... What will be the story then? Want to see YOO in your dreams?

I think she might have forgotten about it tangtang.. he.he. :D

Why not trying it to neng, then? :lol: *evil grin* Peace Neng!

hello all its been a while since i last visited and congratulations to YOOGALS for over 500 ++ pages!!! that's amazing...i have A LOT to back track don't i?? well keep up with everything bye for now

Hi, love.peace.happiness.! Nice to meet you. ;)

Hmm.. looks like a OHui poster or something... don't YooGals want to rip that shirt off him?! :rolleyes::w00t:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8725/viewimagebp2.jpg%7Boption%7D

RAAAWWWRRR! :P :P

Guest tangtang

good morning yoogals

from ep13

p><p> im still on my vacation and just u

YOOangeli, what happened to GFB cb? under maintenance? so i can get the 700mb BTSC in YOO&I cb?

it has english file name right? ill check it tomorrow night. this pc cant access cb

Waves back at nana! Il go with you the next time you went Cantata hunting! Enjoy your vacation!

very true neng...this is one place where everybody felt the sense of being valued.

im so glad i found a home like YOOHouse.

nothing compares to this house...it is so peaceful and all its occupants are so MADLY in love with its owner and its residents.WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY INDEED.

Totally!queenie There no place as homey as the YOOHouse. The only one missing is YOO, physically! :lol: ooopsss.. as Euchan said, maybe the anonymous user that is always checking might be YOO, so everything is complete then? :lol:

Ya!...you got lots of inspiration already...why do you need some more?hahahahai was worse this morning...i have to drag myself away from the bed.thankfully hospital is not busy today...thats why i got this chance to do backreading.dont worry i did my work first before logging-in.hahaha

Mornings are always hard! *shakes head*

kai what would you do if that lucky girl was you?...will you run fast to the restroom and drool there?stare at him like he is a God or something? or you will be just COOL with it... but deep down inside your Boiling and dying?.hahahaha....me? i will probably do all this choices.bwahahaha

Likewise Quennie, i will do any choices available if i saw YOO! But, just thinking of seeing him in person makes me blank! LOL! What to do.. what to do? I dont wanna just faint in front of him, or ill miss the chance of seeing him! :lol:

something i made for like an hour... :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1135/wallcpmk3.jpg' alt='wallcpmk3.jpg'>

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

Guest iluvyoo2

ahh.. I've tried that one before.. but it doesn't seem to work nicely for me.. so my hubby installed Moyea SWF to Video Convertor Pro instead.. have yet to find the crack/serial num.. tongue.gif I tried to search for it yesterday but couldn't find... If you come across it let me know.. wink.gif

ahhh... so that's the story of his CF - love, passion, freedom.. I was wondering what those stories are.. haha

Yes, it unable to convert some of the files.. <_< I had tried few softwares, it's the best among others.. :D I installed Moyea SWF to Video Convertor Pro too, but it got watermark for unregistered version..I can't get the crack too.. :P

I translate the Korean words with web translator, so may not correct..haha

Just dropping a quick note to nana.. Sorry to tell you that the folder structure for goodfreebox that I gave you last night doesn't apply anymore.. they seems to be re-organising their stuffs in there... so at the moment, all GY related clips are no where to be found.. but those I had in my baskets are still downloadable.. also I notice that YOO&I's clubbox - gongjichul has many clips being uploaded.. not sure if they are moving stuffs between those 2 CBs.
Yes, I went to YOO&I clubbox yesterday, there are some new files added, I try to download them, but clubbox hates me.. :ph34r: and can't find working proxy.. <_<

Magazine scans

4729233f72ce8de8.th.jpg4729234a0ac29rw2.th.jpg472922fa81151zn0.th.jpg47292308baae6rw3.th.jpg

**Credit YOO&I

Old pics, where these came from?

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemnme5.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlemnmu5.th.jpg

credit as labeled and daum CP

+Edit

Old variety show - watch online

[2006.01.07]Kim Yong Man And Park Soo Hong, Special Present Ep 10

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/?ref=da&...=&mode=view

*credit shunshine@Pandora TV*

I got problem watching from pandora tv, how to save video from there?

pcpdownloadbo6.th.jpg pcpdownloadtb0.th.jpg

credit daum CP

Guest queeninmycastle

Faye19 -> i cant see yoo 'cause i try to edit my signature and aweeeee~ server always busy. What da?? messy :angry:

i'll try again tomorrow. btw my sis live in TX and this Xmas she gonna fall in love with CP like me +555

LPH&mei25 - nice to meet you .

and *wave* to all yoogals -> twinnie-aalhl-mendyoo-queenie-peachlex-iluvyoo2-pikhachu79 (tika) - jinkzz - lyn - nhetski - tuesdhei - betchay - egalyen - yoobee - korelikiz - shawtyAnne - nanamienzo - euchan(my chan) - lanechan -missMellis - vicente - juhjuh - Calypso78 - Happytoy - lorrainex -

Good night & sweet dream Zzzz..

wave back to you too OC. how was your day?

nana- go hurry home...we missed you here. you take care

(aalhl aka my angel)

ha.ha... i don't really have a recipe for my cooking.. I just put in whatever I want... kinda trial and error thing.. as for baking, I do get recipes from the net.. some are from products like cornflakes where they usually include recipies on the boxes or as a free booklet during festive seasons...

hmmm… as long as you put your heart in what you cook- you are already making the most delicious meals in the world. i take it seriously though and wants to do everything from scratch.

don't you love baby Yoo in white too? hmmm... he looks innocent in white..

And he looks so neat and most probably smelling good too like ec said in some of the cp scenes when they hugged….. lucky girl…. But if it’s her, I swear- I’m not jealous!

YAY!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

(nanamienzo)

good morning yoogals

from ep13

notice that almost same situation but the book and the drama has diff conversation SORRY VERY LONG POST

hello nana….. don’t worry….. i am not complaining…. And I’m sure no one will. In fact – I love your long post. Is there a paperback issue of coffee prince in English? I want to get one if there is!

Guest min_montel

This one is a very late reply and compared to my last posting this one is a bit outdated….hope YooGals don’t mind…

wah! those scribbles must be really big! :D

Hi, min_montel! Yoowives' kids are amazing as thier moms! Cool car you have in there, btw! LOL!

Angelie, yes indeed its very big! Any kids who stand at my car after that surely can read ABC-H …In facts I overheard my staff asking the other which one is my car and the other one answered…the one with ABC !!! hahaha…

Tangtang…you can’t find any other cool car like mind…one in the millions!!!!

Did he laugh at you or ask if that guy is your husband? :P

min_montel, Such a cool boss you are! So what did you say after seeing GY? I think im not yet prepared to be cuaght by my boss! LOL! Cant say that he is my bf, he knows who my bf is! LOL!

He just shocked…he saw my husband’s picture before because there are one picture of my husband and I on my cabinet but I am sure he is wandering who is that guy because beside that one picture, the others was GY…and it is everywhere in my room… :lol: .

Gong Yoo's shadow at YEH's party.. :D

Only shadow this time???

Oh..GY picture appeared in school book??!!! That's interesting..haha..If our school book have GY pic on it, I think all of us will read the school book happily. :P

Yeah….instead of town planner may be I am a doctor now. Ha!ha!ha! I am sure I am happy reading my school books and don’t need my mum to nag me all the times…..

I'm using HiDownload too, it can work..

What I did was get the channel URL from TVAnts, changed the URL address from HTTP to MMST..

eg: http://localhost:16900/4 to mmst://localhost:16900/4 ..maybe you can try it. :)

It’s worked!!! Thanks iluvyoo2…Other thing, how can I download HQ from TVAnts?? Thanks you in advanced...

Just want to share this Ps-ed pic...I found it looked perfect..haha *not shipping*

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8840/0f...24e49ry8.th.jpg

That picture looked real. I wish we be able to see that kind of real GYEH picture someday… :wub:

(nanamienzo)

good morning yoogals

from ep13

hello nana….. don’t worry….. i am not complaining…. And I’m sure no one will. in fact – i love your long post ( or anything cp should be long :lol: ) is there a paperback issue of coffee prince in English? i want to get one if there is!

(OC)

Faye19 -> i cant see yoo 'cause i try to edit my signature and aweeeee~ server always busy. What da?? messy

:lol: and i think it’s because i’m ghosting!

(queeninmycastle)

how’s the weather from your end? Here it changes a lot- like today; we will have sta. ana winds but it’s going to be hot. but during the week, it was cold ( love it though) and yeah, ihave to drag myself as well from my bed. actually, waking up is easy- it’s the getting up part that’s difficult. but you know we are adjusting the time tomorrow so we can sleep some more. ;)

(cacagiagia)

love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~love yoo &miss yoo ~~

oh~~

lol… don’t we all chant like that at one point or another? Come on YooGals & YooWives- admit it!

Guest min_montel

after a while im done with backreading at the same time answering some phone calls.

lily-hows your day? YOOHouse sure does missed you also. but you have to do your work first otherwise you wont get it done hehehe.

Queenie...I am having a very hectics week... :crazy: and will continued having it till end of Nov. Besides that, my insanity level raised up because I can't visit my Dr. Yoo ..... :lol:

...Im not getting married yet, but i recently got engaged.

:lol::lol: Need to prepare myself emotionally, financialy, "physically" i guess.. :P Im not ready yet! LOL! But, im really scared of married life! YAY!

Congratulation!!!!.....**ha-rim style**..

thanks for pointing that out, yes i did save it as bmp which is my big mistake... i re caps it again as jpg so here it is... i want to save it as PNG but the pc im using doesnt have png only bmp and jpg

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...g-48bzjys09.jpg

this one has a better view :P

http://img107.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...2-48bzkhqos.jpg

but the bmp is much much better.. can see it very clearly

Thanks nana for sharing those pictures..Ahhhh!!!....I wish I am in YEH place...**bagging my head**

ohhh.. one of his fans passed away? how sad... I already have tears in my eyes reading the translated Chinese version.. Although I don't understand much, but I can feel his sincerity.... especially the part saying ".. I will never forget your love for me.. I will become an actor everyone is expecting and will never let you down.. .. I cannot call out your name, I don't remember how you look like, I'm very sorry. May God bless you.." T_T

He is so sweet..his words so touching, so sincere and I feel like crying too...we made a right decision for choosing him as our lover!!! YooGals fighting!!!!

min_montel...you said it right... at least it's just a bottle :lol: no real competition there.

Neng...it is still ok if he kiss one bottle..now its two!! Look likes he loves and enjoy kissing those bottles. Any YooGals wish to be a bottle in the next life???

makes you forget everything too... my mind is always just on him most of the time.

Me too....luckily I still remember my husband face and name....hahaha :P :P

(aalhl aka my angel)

Faye, dont forget to invite us when you opened it! HK and EC might be attending?!

In my dream- HK and EC are cutting the ceremonial ribbons and all YooGals/YooWives are present. I will have to change the names of my baked goodies and name each after each YooGal/YooWife…… cool huh?

(tangtang)

something i made for like an hour...

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1135/wallcpmk3.jpg

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

Hmmmm… I can’t even make one! And I bet you made it with eyes half-closed coz you’re sleepy already …

(iluvyoo2)

Yes, I went to YOO&I clubbox yesterday, there are some new files added, I try to download them, but clubbox hates me.. and can't find working proxy..

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1608/47...0ac29rw2.th.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7066/pc...nloadbo6.th.jpg

hello ilyoo2…. thanks for the goodies and most especially the last one….. isn't he so damn mega cute?

(min_montel) That picture looked real. I wish we be able to see that kind of real GYEH picture someday… 0fe2711f4736a568f624e49ry8.th.jpg

amen to that.... i myself was momentarily fooled and then i realized that a lot of people were complaining about the absence of yoo pics from yeh's bday bash and i know she wore that blue top at the party.

*waves at ariesw, nikibi, chelsiko, smilefish, cassiopeia, betchay830, min_montel, tweetyfu*

Guest min_montel

lily- this house is our refuge when we are stress with work and all.so like yoo said...me too wont last a day without sneaking-in...it has been our habit already.im betting all YOOGALS feel the same way not just me and yoo.nothing to worry and be ashamed about if we're too old to be crazy like this...giggling and loving BABY YOO as we do now hehehe. GOOD thing yoo're the boss so they cannot say anything against yoo and yoor obsession hehehehe.

Yeah queenie….but lately I can’t come here as usual as before. Blamed it to my office workload…but I will tried my best to come and use any free time that I have to be here. We are may be too old to be crazy like this but we also need someone to be our inspiration and compared to my yesteryears when I am still teenager, I think my love to GY at this ages will last forever…... :rolleyes:

LOL! They might send you YOO goodies this christmas. Which i bet you wont matter! :lol:

I wish that! too!! But it’s better if they bring me the real Yoo… :lol: .

wah! if you consider yourself ajumma then I'm even more ajumma! LOL!! I wish I'm same age as him but no I'm a few years older than him. :)

*hint* I'm born in the same year as KSA..

;)

I am more ajumma than you Angelie. But who cares!!!

exactly... he's so good with lines and emotions.. that's why I went gaga when I see his emotions all pouring out... :)

Yeah, he is soo damn good even we the viewer also can feel his emotions….

Is their teacher EC? HK might me there... :lol:

Tangtang, if EC is their teacher, instead of coming back home after dropped them, I am willingly wait at the school. Who knows, may be he pay EC a visit….. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken I posted this before, but this one is larger scan.. :)

Angelie….thanks for the goodies. I just finished cataloged my GY collection in my HD. I tooks me 2 days to finished…now I have GY Mini Library….next thing I should do...engaged GY as my librarian...hahaha :P

Continue back pages reading....