Guest mendyoo
i saw that scene on youtube and was shocked.... she was stunned in the beginning and then she kissed him back....naughty naughty :lol: if it was me whether or not i'm in a nun's habit, first thing i would do is avoid fainting so i could kiss him back :lol:
hello friend...first rule.... if ever you got a chance of meeting or seeing YOO... fainting is a big NO NO :lol:
yeah- from amusement to admiration huh? but every facial expression and body language in every scene showcased the way his feelings for ec developed.... awwww back to cp again!
i think that's YOO's forte and he has mastered the art.... facial expression and body language that is... everything will all boil down to CP hahaha right FAYE? ;)
hurry back neng.... you must be busy with your art work again. seriously- did you notice how he lost weight in that calendar pic? that's why i honestly feel he should have just swept his hair back a little or that tousled look would be fine. we all love yoo but we also love him to look his best ;)
well... he did lost some weight. but for me... it suited him nonetheless... that's my own opinion huh. we love and like him in certain looks... for now... i love him in all hahaha
Yes with those thoughts we have!!! :lol: Yes,baby YOO to rest and to be refresh for his one week activties.Good thing Baby YOO cant understand tagalog or else whe he reads our messages there.. :w00t::vicx:
i told you yen... it doesn't matter if YOO doesn't have the strength anymore come saturdays :lol: if he can understand 'tagalog'... i'm sure he'll run as fast as his feet can go... i'm just not sure if it's away or towards us hahahaha
Its okay guys,we have our own"tumblers/T-shirt project".The tumblers will be gift to us by Neng..hahaha joke!agree...
did i say it's a gift? it's just really a joke....i'll make it... then you'll pay me hahaha

angelie thank you so much for the goodies

definitely drooling now

i don't mind this kind of flooding or explosion

you are welcome euchan.. hope we will have frequent "exploding". :)

thanx for making it easier for us
wish I can make it for download, but that watermark thingy is getting on the way.. :D

To all newbies and lurkers these are some reason for you to stay here

only in this thread where you can find

that was really sweet of you euchan.. very nice and cute too.. :)

I love my cousins kids but man, they can be really

really noisy sometimes.

kids are not noisy sometimes.. they are noisy everyday.. :D

*prays really hard that

i'll meet him in my dreams tonight*

so did you meet him in your dream again ellie? :P

thanks YOOanglie, ill start dwnloading when i comeback from my vacation.

or ill start next week when im done with my 1.4G i still have 4-5 more eps. to go!

psst psst nana.. you forgot to remove the image link.. ;) wah.. you are tempting me again.. BTW, which CB are you getting your 1.4G copy? Enjoy your vacation nana.. :)

Yes, I noticed their avi files same size with swf files too. :D Sorry for the delay, I'm not sure what wrong with the audio settings for my desktop, no sound for the converted file. ;) So, at the end converting them using my laptop. :mellow:

I'm using AdShareit SWF2Video Pro, it's shareware too.., but I got crack file.. :P

ahh.. I've tried that one before.. but it doesn't seem to work nicely for me.. so my hubby installed Moyea SWF to Video Convertor Pro instead.. have yet to find the crack/serial num.. :P I tried to search for it yesterday but couldn't find... If you come across it let me know.. ;)

ahhh... so that's the story of his CF - love, passion, freedom.. I was wondering what those stories are.. haha

I had so much fun at the backpages, but im still not over with those Cantata pics!! Whohooo.. Hate those bottles! How can a bottle be that lucky? :P
haha... maybe we should grab a Cantata bottle and start interogating! :D hmm.. how many bottles of Cantata and OHui have he kissed I wonder.. if we get to see Ohui's making, I bet we gonna see him kiss bottle again! LOL!!!

Thats why im not getting married in the next two years, i guess. The ring he gave doesnt even fit my ring finger, so it was in my middle finger. Must been a sign huh. LOL! And were cool about that. :D
ohhh.. how could he get the wrong size for the ring?! which reminds me also HK put the ring on the wrong finger for EC... lol!!!

Angel, they are uberly excited! They are even planning on putting me on a diet! I was like, are you guys oki? By the time the wedding day comes, il be not in a good shape again!
oh wow!!! they are really super-excited.. haha... are they gonna choose a wedding gown and do the make ups for you too? :D

No, not our fault that we double/triple posted!

LOL!!!! that buzz buzz was supposed to be a warning.. how did it hit you? :o

Guest mendyoo
neng- WELCOME back...hows the break? we missed yoo too.im gonna let you in for some BIG secret neng...my reason of looking forward to go home every nyt after work is... BABY YOO, YOOHouse and YOOGals...if not for this... i dunno...home would be just like a tomb for me.NOTHING to look forward to.luckily heaven bless me with people like ALL of YOO...who keeps my sanity intact.hahaha. so as you have said...YOO makes me feel alive and happy in a lot of ways.
hi queenie... thanks for the welcome...and it's warm huh... i can feel it from here ;) i think that's really a BIG secret hahaha... i'm sure the rest of the YOOGALS is same as you... i for one is like you... always hurrying up with work so i can visit YOOHOUSE... if i'm too tired to reply.... a quick hi and hello to all and some GY wallies will make my day complete...
yeah.. and seeing those cantata pics I'm drooling all over again.. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:
hi aalhl.....i think there's no end to our drooling... AND I LOVE IT!!! :lol:
:sweatingbullets: DC GY is flooding with pics now..edit: hmm.. not flooding but exploding with pics.. :w00t: sorry if there are duplicates.. coz I'm going wacko already drooling at those pics.. :P some with writings, some without, and some flip to the left flip to the right, colored, black and white.. i'm so confused now.. LOL!!and someone save the shockwave file... Cantata CF Story - http://sharebee.com/b6b890cd*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***
hahaha i'm saving and doing lotsa saving... then i noticed... i've already saved this one... this one too... and the other one too.but what the heck... i just saved them all...
the scene behind looks like Coffee prince!http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3662/viewimageeb5ad4.jpgOh, I checked it, it is Coffee prince. Look some pics which Gong Yoo wearing blue shirt, you can see the scene behind him is Coffee Prince. They may have taken pics at there!
hello banhbonglan86...so maybe it's killing two birds with one stone for YOO at that time huh... making CP and doing the cantata cf... or maybe the cf came later.

Its not Ohui, but lots of Cantata pics now! So what will be our next wish? It may not be a 'sequel' to Ohui, but those pictures are OMG!
next wish still OHUI BTS, calendar and that photo book collections!! :w00t: and maybe a few more surprises if any. .he.he..

Anne, how can you take away YOO! *points cannon to Anne* :lol:

Goodevening to you too! ;)

ahh.. sorry I miss out on that.. buzz buzz to you too Anne... lol!!!

aalhl what happen to your and other account in veoh

GYs goodies are all gone

veoh? I don't have much goodies on Veoh yet.. only about 7 vids.. all of them still active.. did you go to the wrong account?

welcome back movall.. Do you need an oxygen there there? :P

hello jinkzz... good to see you around again.. how is your holiday?

aalhl.....i think there's no end to our drooling... AND I LOVE IT!!! :lol:
I don't think there is an end either.. even if he goes MIA, we will still drool and faint. .haha!!

hahaha i'm saving and doing lotsa saving... then i noticed... i've already saved this one... this one too... and the other one too.but what the heck... i just saved them all...
ha.ha.. that's exactly what hit me while I was clicking on every entry in dcGY.. hmm.. this one looks familiar.. eh. .that one looks familiar too... emm.... this one looks almost the same but it's different... total craziness!! Everything just flood in at the same time. LOL!

viewimagetk6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest mendyoo
SWEET JESUSTHOSE cantata pictures blew me off.my gosh...major drooling time again.wahhhhhhh angel unnie close that mouth or else...Yoor keyboard will not function also.bwahahacaly,...its bcoz yoo are drooling like that...thats why keyboard got wet and....died.*WARNING* if you intend to drool over those cantata GOODIES be sure to have little container with you to spit-on.bwahahaha
a little container... not for me queenie :lol: i need a big one... drools keeps on coming eeewwwww.....
my angel.... here they are...requesting maximum tolerance from everybody- didn't have time to resize the pics! like i told my angel, i think yoo had the best form here and like his hair like that too. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/cprenov2.jpg
i love how he looks here... a bit dishevelled... sweat here and there... muscles showing... my friend loves him in muscle tees (as if there's a look of him i don't like) ;)
i started like that too FAYE... from scratch really before i discover other PS things. keep it up friend... next thing you'll be making wallies...

Guest tangtang

and what's this? KAI's getting married?!?! now i really regret not being able to visit!!!

*RUNS OVER AND HUGS KAI REAL TIGHT*

i'm so happy for you kai! you know you have my best wishes right?

*hugs you some more!*

- pach

^^ me ish sadness.

PACH! Thanks! *hugs back* me needed lots of hugs now! And dont worry about missing my "big day", its not yet soon! I needed a lot of head bashing and nosebleeding to be prepared! ;lol: And why are you sad? There's nothing to be sad right now, YOO is all over! you better check on him once in a while, so he can give you the sweetest smile you can see and as if saying that everything rocks!

waaa...angelie...all those cantata CF pics are making me crazy...i'm looking and trying to download it from my hubby's PC and guess what...he came in the room and saw what i was doing and stopped all the downloads...he asked me to download into my own laptop...so jealous of him... before he was quite jealous of takuya kimura and lee dong wook... but now seeing how Yoo made me even learn photoshop so that i'll be able to do my own avatar, siggy and wallies of Yoo...he got pretty jealous....hehehehe...what to do... YooWives have to shae their love with the hubby and Baby Yoo as well...hehehehe...

Mecheko, now i have a vision of myself when i get married! :P

reading this i hope tangtang won't feel any regrets of the upcoming wedding...wedding life is real nice...living and sharing things with your love one...snuggling together...and it is best if the two of you share some kind of same intereset...like me and my hubby...we love to watch japanese and korean drama or movie as well...though i love it more than he is...and he is kinda picky with the type of material...he only loves to see them if it is funny...not those soapy ones lah... CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

Thanks, mecheko. Will remember this! O-M-G! He hated korean series, i hate basketball.. We must watch Mr. Bean together instead! :lol: This sharing is much appreciated! *wink*

proud to present YoOloween night :rolleyes: SpiderYoO

ps>> more cantata.... i cant sleep tonight i guess :wub:

HAPPY YooLoween, Twinnie! If spiders where Hot as that, i woudnt mind being crawled. :lol: Buzz Buzz? :P

a lucky jinx(jincmezz) who brings goodies out of misfortune

a fairy godmother Faye19 who always grant our wish for our addiction

a puss Nanamienzo who is always bursting with GY enthusiasm

a shakesphere Pachlex who feeds our romantic side through her fan-fix

a santa Iluvyoo2 who brings us gift whether we're naughty or nice

with the help of her friendly elves mendyoo,vicente,tangtang,shinshin,luckyvhang,msellie,calypso to name a few

a Queen Queeninacastle who always give the house great PS and make us wanting for more

a Heroine Picachu who guards the house always ready to strike the LB for naughty Yoogals

and most of all

an angel sent from heaven Angelie who always shower us w/ GY's treats

Nice one, euchan!

Oooh so you're Kai? I kept wondering who it was.

Sorry .___.

Okie dokie. Kai it is xD

Ellie, Okie dokie. :P

Yoo as in me or Yoo as in GY? ;p

Hmm but i'd love to see YOO in a nun costume but hey

i saw him as a chicken so that's good enough for me.

And GY as a chicken --> LOL!

That crack me up too, but its cute right!? The things we do to YOO! *shakes head*

GOOD MAWNING YOOGALS!!

+EDIT

*waves at aalhl, twinnie, sirinat*

Guest mendyoo
hello everyone! totally off subject........................so many pages to backthread. will have to do it after i take my daughter out trick o treating.also, just stopping by to say Happy Halloween and have a safe one.something i put together so enjoy!http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f56/luck...o/hhchicken.jpg
hi luckyvhang...i enjoy YOO being a chicken... for a change hahaha
ha.ha. same here neng.. I can't get enough of cantata too.. :P
tons of pics are coming out no end... how can we ever get enough of it... but i'm not complaining huh :D while i was away on vacation... whenever we go on a quick buy... i searched for Cantata endlessly. but to no avail... as of this time... no Cantata on that particular place...

good evening YooGals! i can't believe the whole day passed without me posting even a short good morning... and it looks like a have a handful of lovenotes to respond to... i have to do this in two parts again

first of all...my angel...thanks for all the goodies you so untiringly gather for all of us. see, why do i need to surf the net looking for them.... they're on the house...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Nhetski

hello YOOgals! and to all the MANY new (for me, anyway) YOO lovers, welcome!

sorry if repost, i tried to check but so many pages to backlog i lost track!

anyway, i don't think any of YOO will mind the hotness

i sure don't mind girl.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... delish..... :lol:

(shihchinchin)

hello,yoogals

Glad to know that yoo is going to meet his fans in Japan and it's said that YOO has postponed ms to next year.I think he will do his ms next year which reminds me that he will be able to attend the MBC award end of this year.IF possible, we will be able to see him with the lovely YEH's first public gathering since CP...but who knows maybe yoo's company will not allow yoo to be paired up with YEH again.....

Glad to see those beautiful tv commercial shot in CP shooing scene...which means that it's hard for us to get rid of HJ for awhile.Upon seeing these photos , I think YOO is HJ now.Guess it is hard for him to put HJ behind him since CP has gathered a lot of public reputation in a short time.YOO is the hottest man in korean now.Among some of the contests, yoo is always listed no1 among all the other male stars.such as the best pet, the most charmng chest.. and the most wanted holiday pal.....oh my god YOO has become a sex symbol in Korea.Korean women has a craze for him.Even myself still think yoo has the hottest and sexist body in the world....ha ha..

why do i sense a tinge of pessimism here? let's keep our fingers crossed that it isn't so! that is unacceptable; that's not so smart business sense considering how successful cp was....sigh.....

(aalhl aka my angel)

Me want this jigsaw puzzle...

why not? it has all the pieces and yoo :lol:

(euchan aka my chan)

quick need to grab an oxygen

nice artwork

hope i can create things like that out of boredom

thanx for making it easier for us

a lucky jinx(jinkzzmec) who brings goodies out of misfortune

a fairy godmother Faye19 who always grant our wish for our addiction

a puss Nanamienzo who is always bursting with GY enthusiasm

a shakesphere Pachlex who feeds our romantic side through her fan-fix

a santa Iluvyoo2 who brings us gift whether we're naughty or nice

with the help of her friendly elves mendyoo,vicente,tangtang,shinshin,luckyvhang,msmellis,calypso to name a few

a Queen Queeninmycastle who always give the house great PS and make us wanting for more

a Heroine Picachu who guards the house always ready to strike the LB for naughty Yoogals

and most of all

an angel sent from heaven Angelie who always shower us w/ GY's treats

++Edit

Sorry if i mispelled some of the names

wow my chan..... thanks for being so gracious.... what else can i say?

(MissMellis)

Yoo as in me or Yoo as in GY? ;p

Hmm but i'd love to see YOO in a nun costume but hey

i saw him as a chicken so that's good enough for me.

And GY as a chicken --> LOL!

and Faye dear, you can call me Ellie ^^

hi Ellie...i'm surprised you had to ask :lol: isn't Yoo written all over my posts like everyone else here :lol:

to be continued......

Guest mendyoo
i luv Can ta ta.... :wub: Have a nice day YoOGals ~Good morning ..guy [@my time] Backpaging .... i cant see you +555 Hope it finish today !!Well...You call OC like Faye19 call me... is it a short ?? ;) i think first, YOO's PB and calender should release and then take a sample pix to show JP shop's owner. anyway, im checking on Th. importer website for YOO's too !!
so hello OC...fingers cross for you... you'll get that calendar gurl...
ps) YoO good looking and charming in white shirt - naked feet and hold coffee cup in his hand. Ashiiii~ i love this set :blush:
no shoes at all OC... love it love it love it... not many men can get away with that no shoes- kind of pose- but comes out oozing with lotsa appeal hehehe
hello there neng - i assume you're still "there" to pay respect to your departed loved ones. here, it's over, all the candies are gone and the kids are home. no party for us adults coz it's a weekday- working tomorrow and i have an early start (damn!)
i went home late but i still sneak a peek at YOOHOUSE... just a little.
see... my friend FAYE is making collage now... and that's from cooltext huh... i love those... they're cool literally. ;)

Okie.. a fan made HK-EC MV.. had to put this one on Veoh as I don't want to risk my YT account just yet.. :P

Fan Made Han Kyul-Eun Chan MV - I was born to love you

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/46097987a5c1c8/

*** Credit as labeled and dcGY ***

f_hkecm_fb52d0d.jpg

These are for newbies...

001 Blue CF

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/4610004fac41f4/

Joripong CF

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/46100584222ce5/

Nong Shim Ramyun CF

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/4610095468a85d/

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

viewimagetk5.gif

PS-ed pics..

This one is creepy for me coz I thought I was seeing the late Leslie Cheung (who was my first crush) from one of his costumed movie "Bride With White Hair". :o

viewimagenm8.jpg

viewimagele2.jpgviewimagemn0.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

hmm.. I wish he can be in a costume drama/movie project the next round.. :P

tons of pics are coming out no end... how can we ever get enough of it... but i'm not complaining huh :D while i was away on vacation... whenever we go on a quick buy... i searched for Cantata endlessly. but to no avail... as of this time... no Cantata on that particular place...
we can never get enough of it neng... the more the merrier.. :D

first of all...my angel...thanks for all the goodies you so untiringly gather for all of us. see, why do i need to surf the net looking for them.... they're on the house...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
my faye... I missed you for one day.. :) yay!! more goodies will be in the house in time to come.. ;)

Guest mendyoo

hello YOOGALS from A-Z

neng- hows halloween there in the other side of the planet?*wink*...i bet it will be more fun coming all souls day eh!.

hello to you too queenie...

halloween is always rushy rushy... madhouse kinda... and it always rain. we don't celebrate much the 'all souls day' but it's still holiday in here...

Guest orangechocolate

Good morning YoOGals.... have a nice daybhappycp.gif

Omo !! O___o Twinnie .... i saw you How about your sweet holiday ??

HAPPY YooLoween, Twinnie! If spiders where Hot as that, i woudnt mind being crawled.

-- me too ..and if he has a more special power as spider man i appreciated to be MJ of him !! Buzzzzzzzz

(Faye19)

same here OC.... and you are so right...he looks like a million bucks in white shirt and he has such gorgeous feet!

-- Actually, personel reason of my male's type ..i wanna look at his feet ~ first :blink: as my experienced Yoo's so sexy in sandal ^^"

(mendyoo) OC- how is your halloween? YAY.

-- not bad dude. first my sis sent Haloween scary stories CD to me. it's creepy stories Y_Y and than, i still watch yoo's singing Clip before go to bed. >_< good night to yoo.

iluvyoo2 -> big thank for Cantata BTS......i cant stop re-watched again and agian last night :blush:

and....i gonna mad :sweatingbullets: i wonder Has he some part of body that wont make us crazy ?? any part ??

nakedfeet.jpg

sr: GYcy

edit ++

(aallhl)

This one is creepy for me ...

hello...angel of yoohouse~

I cant image if yoo gonna play in period drama or movie but i think he good look anyway right ?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest mendyoo

hello,yoogals

Glad to know that yoo is going to meet his fans in Japan and it's said that YOO has postponed ms to next year.I think he will do his ms next year which reminds me that he will be able to attend the MBC award end of this year.IF possible, we will be able to see him with the lovely YEH's first public gathering since CP...but who knows maybe yoo's company will not allow yoo to be paired up with YEH again.....Glad to see those beautiful tv commercial shot in CP shooing scene...which means that it's hard for us to get rid of HJ for awhile.Upon seeing these photos , I think YOO is HJ now.Guess it is hard for him to put HJ behind him since CP has gathered a lot of public reputation in a short time.YOO is the hottest man in korean now.Among some of the contests, yoo is always listed no1 among all the other male stars.such as the best pet, the most charmng chest..

and the most wanted holiday pal.....oh my god YOO has become a sex symbol in Korea.Korean women has a craze for him.Even myself still think yoo has the hottest and sexist body in the world....ha ha..

"HOTTEST MAN IN KOREA NOW"...

now they know... actors are very deceptive when it comes to their physique... when thy're all dressed up...they look great. but when they donned it... wheck... they don't look good at all. but look at our YOO... even without clothes... man oh man... he looks yummy ;)

(euchan aka my chan)

Faye19 - hello fellow addict,how do yoo do?

yeah we should really scout for that and thanx for the yummilicious pic

i am good- thanks my chan! just busy today at work but looking forward to tomorrow which is friday....yay!

(tangtang)

Faye, fortunately he is not jealous. He is always teasing me about me being under his charm, but huh... as if! If he knows that i already fainted and died here he is definitely busted!

:lol: that's ok- you have to massage his ego somehow.... but i like guys who have self-confidence!

Thats why im not getting married in the next two years, i guess. The ring he gave doesnt even fit my ring finger, so it was in my middle finger. Must been a sign huh. LOL! And were cool about that.

oopssssss sounds fa-mee-lee :lol:

Faye and Twinnie are still waiting for YOO, so count them out! LOL!

yes.... all the guys out there pale in comparison :lol:

She is scaring the kids who are doing trick or treats! Being a nun... pssshhh!

i was actually (giving my) blessing every little kid i saw on the street.... bless yoo my child :lol:

(my chan)

YOOGALS AND YOOWIVES WHERE ARE YOO ?

i was already in seoul when you hollered my chan....... dreaming.... ;)

(movall)

Omo omo, so many pages back, don't have time now, but must leave a quick comment. Big hug to YOOgals all, those Cantata pics,

oops, drool

cannot breath !!!

And he's in blue with CP background, omo omo, smexy, never seen him in that blue before. HanKyul, the weather's so hot

inhale......exhale..... when you look at those pics! and have some kleenex handy coz major drool can ruin your keyboard! :lol:

(jinkzzmec aka neighbor)

Good Morning Yoogals!!!

just stopping by to say hi to everybody...c'ya all later

howdy neighbor..... thanks for always remembering us- enjoy what's left of your vacation!

(mendyoo aka neng)

hello friend...first rule.... if ever you got a chance of meeting or seeing YOO... fainting is a big NO NO

ok friend- i'll do my damnest not to but can i scream? without a sound..... :lol:

i think that's YOO's forte and he has mastered the art.... facial expression and body language that is... everything will all boil down to CP hahaha right FAYE?

most def! * looks up the ceiling...smiles and thinks of yoo in cp *

well... he did lost some weight. but for me... it suited him nonetheless... that's my own opinion huh. we love and like him in certain looks... for now... i love him in all hahaha

spoken like a certified true-blue yoo-lover! :lol:

BIG HELLO to mendyoo, orangechocolate, pantibha, ariesgirl, lovejera2, aalhl, solida, Veena22, texashot, lattegirl

Guest mendyoo

I sure can't mendyoo. It's next to impossible for me to find

someone like GY in real life

Yes of course we all share him but i bet

everyone's dreaming of having GY all to themselves xD

*coughincludingmecough*

hullo Ellie

i'm guilty hahahaha... but i haven't had a single YOOdream... lucky me???

there's only one YOO... oh my... when can we see him in person...

How is it possible for a man

to look so d*mn smexy? :o:crazy::blink:

we're going crazy for YOO... i hope YOO knows this... you're such a sight for soreeyes...

Guest mendyoo

i've been posting and reading non stop hahaha...

my nephew is nagging me... it's his turn to use the pc...

so byerssss for now YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

hi FAYE... Kai.... aalhl....OC... who else??? sorry if i miss anybody...

leaving you YOOGALS with this...comes with a quote too.

love.jpg

Guest tangtang

Queenie - indeed we are truly believers and worshippers

ok no more rehab for us

don't want to cure this addiction as well just want to calm down a bit

euchan, i bet if you guys can calm down! :lol:

Tangtang - how can we ever refrain ouselves from drooling

gosh that will be so difficult,a great torture to be exact

esp seeing those cantata pic

and is true that your getting married?

congratulations,wish you all the best

and please don't change your mind

YOOgals(singles) we should all be jumping for joy

another rival eliminated he he :D

Angel, can you please send your LB to euchan? LOL! She got me eliminated! :lol: Thanks! *hugs* About the torture, i think nobody can help us... YOO is worth all this loony-ness! :P

Omo omo, so many pages back, don't have time now, but must leave a quick comment. Big hug to YOOgals all, those Cantata pics, :wub:

oops, drool :sweatingbullets:

cannot breath !!!

And he's in blue with CP background, omo omo, smexy, never seen him in that blue before. HanKyul, the weather's so hot :sweatingbullets:

Hi, movall! Can i throw you a pail of water? :lol:

ahhh... so that's the story of his CF - love, passion, freedom.. I was wondering what those stories are.. haha

haha... maybe we should grab a Cantata bottle and start interogating! :D hmm.. how many bottles of Cantata and OHui have he kissed I wonder.. if we get to see Ohui's making, I bet we gonna see him kiss bottle again! LOL!!!

Angel, the idea of him kissing the bottle makes me weak! WAAAAHHH! Damn those bottle! Love and passion fits Yoo, freedom? How can we be free from his smexiness? Btw, i forgot to ask, what was EC and HK doing when Harim caught them inside the comfort room, and EC was fixing HK's shirt? Though i watched CP for the nth time, i am like.. so they where caught doing what? next scene... :lol:

ohhh.. how could he get the wrong size for the ring?! which reminds me also HK put the ring on the wrong finger for EC... lol!!!

LOL! When i watched Cp for the 1st time, i was in dejavu! Hahahaha! And made my bf watched it... He was totally cracking up, and he joked that he is not the only one who made those mistakes! I was like, it was acceptable if your HK! :lol: The actually was a little bigger than my ring finger, but it fits... im just afraid it might get lost, so im wearing it at my middle.

LOL!!!! that buzz buzz was supposed to be a warning.. how did it hit you? :o

LOL! it does! Huhuhuhu... But all is well now, Yoo put some medicines on it! @__@ Buzzzz buzzzz to me! :lol:

next wish still OHUI BTS, calendar and that photo book collections!! :w00t: and maybe a few more surprises if any. .he.he..

Not leaving for MS? LOL! *whacks self*

ahh.. sorry I miss out on that.. buzz buzz to you too Anne... lol!!!

HAHAHAHA! Serves her right! LOL! :lol:

(mendyoo aka neng)

love how he looks here... a bit dishevelled... sweat here and there... muscles showing... my friend loves him in muscle tees (as if there's a look of him i don't like)

:lol: i'm sure..... i was pointing out to my angel how i believe that was his best form (muscles and all)

i started like that too FAYE... from scratch really before i discover other PS things. keep it up friend... next thing you'll be making wallies...

i'm not sure about that coz i'm the laziest person in this planet. i've had ps for the longest time but i just dabble in it... maybe because my job is spent infront of the computer the whole day so when i'm at home- i just wanna kick back and anything that requires patience after work is a luxury i can't afford sort of..... but we'll see! thanks for the encouragement though...... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i went home late but i still sneak a peek at YOOHOUSE... just a little.

i knew it..... we are all addicted to each other :lol: just a sneak peek is enough he he he he he he he....

see... my friend FAYE is making collage now... and that's from cooltext huh... i love those... they're cool literally.

i've always loved making collage and loves making cards and stuff but i use other softwares.

(aalhl aka my angel)

my faye... I missed you for one day.. yay!! more goodies will be in the house in time to come..

missed you more! where have you been? oh i know..... gathering all those goodies for us..... hmmmmm...yum...yum!

(OC)

Good morning YoOGals.... have a nice day hello OC!

-- Actually, personel reason of my male's type ..i wanna look at his feet ~ first as my experienced Yoo's so sexy in sandal ^^"

Hello OC... hmmmm now i know you have a fetish for nice feet... or is just Yoo?

(mendyoo aka neng)

i've been posting and reading non stop hahaha...

my nephew is nagging me... it's his turn to use the pc...

so byerssss for now YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

hi FAYE... Kai.... aalhl....OC... who else??? sorry if i miss anybody...

leaving you YOOGALS with this...comes with a quote too.

damn kid. :lol: .. probably going to chat with his girlfriend :lol:

ok my friend... i still want you to do my stuff for my pillows.... please?

and here's my offering to my fellow cult members :lol:

gyehaddicts.jpg

Guest tangtang

halloween is always rushy rushy... madhouse kinda... and it always rain. we don't celebrate much the 'all souls day' but it's still holiday in here...

Neng, im totally loving those holidays!! But, dang got some colds..must be my excitement of going home here at the province!

Good morning YoOGals.... have a nice day

Saw you too, twinnie! But i was stucked in playing those yahoo demo games and when i came back, you are already off! Im being an ultimate bum here! Lurve it! :lol:

-- me too ..and if he has a more special power as spider man i appreciated to be MJ of him !! Buzzzzzzzz

Just put on a spolier to hide this, wont tell angel, tika and pach! :lol: LOL! Im the one will give you strong whacks! :P

-- Actually, personel reason of my male's type ..i wanna look at his feet ~ first :blink: as my experienced Yoo's so sexy in sandal ^^"

Yoo have cute feet and fingers! Looks like a lady... @___@ So wanna hold that hand, and rub those feet! :lol:

"HOTTEST MAN IN KOREA NOW"...

now they know... actors are very deceptive when it comes to their physique... when thy're all dressed up...they look great. but when they donned it... wheck... they don't look good at all. but look at our YOO... even without clothes... man oh man... he looks yummy ;)

Love those without clothes thingy! :lol:

oopssssss sounds fa-mee-lee :lol:

Faye, what familiar? LOL! Thats why its one of my fav scenes, reminds me of my bf! We are totally cracking up when i let my bf watched it!

oki.. oki.. time for lunch! see yah laters!!