Guest mendyoo

really? OMG.....lemme choose the best ones from my wish list and i'll give a shout.......

*waves* again to all yoogals online....

hello FAYE...

i'll be your Santa this holiday season... ;) what a better way to spend the day than doing GY artwork and at the same time listening to his songs...

waves at you too gurl...

good day YOOGALS...been away for 2 days... blame it on the net connection...so it's a happy happy happy wednesday for me :D thanks my lovely YOOGALS who added me as their friends... love yahs!about the bomb scare... it's a bomb blast... it happened in Glorietta mall... me and my friends usually have our eb's there on a weekend. sadly 8 people died... it's still under investigation... (i know it's out of topic... but soompi pls. bear with me this time... sorry!

hello and welcome back neng! i was about to include a "shout" to you in my post earlier but you suddenly appeared! were you there at glorietta when it happened? it must have been really scary. there's a lot of stuff going on around us- i'm sure you're aware of the wildfires going on here in socal. the good thing is we are far from those affected areas but the bad thing is it's already on its 3rd day and still raging. here's hoping and praying for solutions to all of these problems. you take care when you go out,

on a happier note- what can you say about yoo's ohui cf? he's so gorgeous in black.... oh well, he can carry any color but black suits him so well; gives him the classy/elegant look.

Guest mendyoo

neng- what bomb? thats sooooooo scary.ahh so yoo like the kissing in the shoulder also? i wonder how YEH feel that instant...i guess thats her first time showin some skin not to mention being kissed in that particular area bwahahaha.*tickle*tickle*

hello queenie...

a bomb blasts at glorietta mall... really scary...

there's always kissing... kissing and lots of kissing. lips, nose, mouth, hands... but rarely do you see on the shoulder. that's why it shook me and put me a little off balance hehehe yeah... that's ticklish...

(mendyoo)hello FAYE... i'll be your Santa this holiday season... what a better way to spend the day than doing GY artwork and at the same time listening to his songs...

waves at you too gurl...

neng, i'll just pm you on my requests.... thank you very much in advance!

*waves* to betchay830, JeSsy, vic, ariesgirl, prettysmile8, congchuahoa, rgbg, eganlyen, .sn0w.

Guest mendyoo
hello and welcome back neng! i was about to include a "shout" to you in my post earlier but you suddenly appeared! were you there at glorietta when it happened? it must have been really scary. there's a lot of stuff going on around us- i'm sure you're aware of the wildfires going on here in socal. the good thing is we are far from those affected areas but the bad thing is it's already on its 3rd day and still raging. here's hoping and praying for solutions to all of these problems. you take care when you go out,
it's a weekday so we're not... but my 2 friends were supposed to go there but luckily it didn't push through. change of plans i guess... yeah that wildfire is hugging the front pages here. thanks for the concern FAYE...
on a happier note- what can you say about yoo's ohui cf? he's so gorgeous in black.... oh well, he can carry any color but black suits him so well; gives him the classy/elegant look.
i think black brings out the manness in him... he really can carry any color. do you see the way he bites his lower lip with eyes close? i think i need an oxygen in here :lol: and he winked at me... really really winked at me...( sorry guys... just having my wish wish wish)
Here is the quick translation for Gong Yoo's phone interview:
thank you junji for the translation... more to come?

Guest betchay

yes, i was searching for you there....did you find us there?have you read my post?

Hi yen, How are you? geez... i have lots of backreading to do coz Yoohouse thread really moves so fast! :P

yes, tomorrow's the day...I'm too stressed from the packing and repacking....lol...just taking a breather right now.

Hi jink, take care & enjoy your trip. We'll gonna miss your artworks here! :D

YOO is really the KING OF OUR HEARTS!

Hi neng, you said it right, he is the king of YOOhouse! Thanks!

Hello angelie and to all lovely YOOgals! :wub:

Guest mendyoo
Yes, my hubby and i are going home wednesday but sadly we'll only be there for about 12 days since i have to come back right away for therapy :(
so jinkzz... you'll be coming home huh?MABUHAY AND WELCOME HOME!!! how about our 'pasalubong'? ;) 12 days is so short...but it's better than no going home at all... right jinkzz ;)iluvyoo2... that OHui CF is something else... after Cantata... now this. i think you want us to die :lol: thank you and luv yah girl...
Hi neng, you said it right, he is the king of YOOhouse! Thanks for the artworks!Hello angelie and to all lovely YOOgals! :wub:
hello beth...haven't visited the other side... no net at all.so yen and you are having a good time with YOO over there? YOO is really our KING! welcome beth...
i wont be minding being single too.. until YOO ask me to marry him.. or is it the other way around? *hides from the lightning bolt*
hi tangtang...i think we have to ask YOO to marry us :lol:
Good morning YooGals...The pic of Han Kyul being kissed by a guy (Soompi won't let me put his name) featured in CP.. :)http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7006/np...nvanillahy2.jpg
good day angelie...even guys can't resist YOO ;) so can they blame us for behaving like this towards YOO? i think i'm going nuts over him :rolleyes:

Guest eganlyen

well, that just prove even more that if they have doubt, they probably like him only.. not to the extend of going ga ga or devoted towards him... like I say there were many people here during CP proclaiming how crazy they are over baby YOO. .and look what happened after CP? many of them just vanish without a word... so yeah.. just let them be.. it won't hurt not to have them.... maybe it's not their time yet.. :D

agree! thats why i dnt want to waste my time on them.Im still have lots of droolin' to be done here. :blink:

no.. not final... now you just reminded me I had to remind jaja again.. :P she's supposed to PM me something... I guess she forgot again.. jaja, if you read this, you know what I'm saying.. :D

:lol: we have lots of codes here ie.The "thing",The "You Know what I'm saying"& The "You know who your are". Maybe some are curious what goin' on but...Its definitely something for us YOOGALS... a suprise! just like what Baby YOO did!

haha.. don't worry your secret is safe with me.. :D and talking about rain, he had a anti-dandruff shampoo CF on our local TV now.. endorsing for a brand "All Clear" for men... I don't know why whenever I watch that CF, I have only baby YOO on my mind.. haha :lol: everytime the CF comes on, I straight imagine it is baby YOO. I was telling my friend, I'm going nuts!

really?! :w00t: I'm goin' to look for @ YT,I'm not "two timing".My heart still belong to one & only Baby YOO,Is just that i'm i want to see my ex.(I'm faithful with Baby YOO...but should i be guilty for my hubby :()

Don't know about other YooGals, I feel something missing in this OHui CF.. perhaps I'm not over Cantata yet.. or maybe baby Yoo's voice is not in the OHui CF.. but he looks yummy as always... and HE IS KISSING THE BOTTLE AGAIN!!! *dies*

Angel, are you okay now? wake up!***Baby YOO will do the CPR**

I'm felt sad coz he is showing a sign that the MS is really near :tears: but in the other side its okay,he needs to go this year so that he could come back to us earlier .Oppa Fighting!!!

gosh!! we are jealous of the bottle again! baby Yoo! Do you love bottles so much?! lol!!!

I would rather see him kissin' the bottle instead of someone.But Baby Yoo is really drives us crazy with that "kiss gesture",killer smile...oops the dimples shows and..and...*faints*

thanks for the buzz Anne.. I was supposed to go online at 1am.. but I woke up and hubby still with computer... :angry: so I had to go back to bed... :(

To be honest..I'm havin' second thoughts earlier <_< ..should i or not.Thinking that your hubby reads my SMS and get jealous. :)

Lol….they should but I don't think the Yoowives will just give Yoo away without a fight !

youre right Faye!

that's a mouthful ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…….you need some lemon and honey!

:lol::lol:;) oh thanks faye!

Yes, I'm ok- fortunately for us- we don't live in Malibu or San Diego but I feel sorry for those who were affected. Until now they're still working to contain the fires. Thanks!

Good to hear that youre safe. Its been on news for couple of days.

Guest mendyoo

Yes Angel! thats the general rule, but now most women prefer to get marry@ 30.But no rules applicable to YOOgals as long its GY.

as long as it's YOO... i'll wait no matter what...

hello yen... hows your day???

We all agree with Pach,He doesnt look even a "little" like Marvin Agustin.

is there even a tiny little similarity??? i can't think of any...

Lyn, youre sked was almost full! we are really head over heel on GY.Before i was avid fan of rain & wu chun not until i met GY(but they have something in common good looking,the hot body & talents).I'm quite sad on "other people" comments that they lost interest in GY after they heard he will be in MS. sad.gif anyway that their prerogative.

what's the problem with him going to his MS? i think some people wants to see their idol constantly in TV or the big screen. out of sight out of heart is their motto...

Guest mendyoo

Ok, im guilty of this. I never knew Yoo until CP, but when i saw BTSC before. Uhum, the guy is hot, but dont want to see him falling for an older women. :lol: I picture my HS and college classmate falling for our teacher, and its like Eww. Hehehe! Now im loving BTSC! An i cant resist Tae in! :P

it's hard to resist Tae-In... i was totally hooked on him before CP... but then here in CP is another matter. you got the matured and responsible but still childlike Tae-In in HK...

Guest mendyoo

hey nana.. same here.. baby YOO is the first k-actor I got crazy into too.... my previous 2 crush were HK singers... and I thought I never would have fall for a Korean guy since I don't like k-dramas at all... and look where I am now! haha.. and although I was really crazy over those 2 singers that time, i think I'm more crazy this time since internet is now fully utilized.. he.he.. :D

i have crushes on k-actors before... and they're many mind you. but as i said... it's 'crush' only... what i feel for YOO is different. i didn't go to forums and posts for my crushes... i just watck their dramas and movies... that's all. but with YOO... it's totally different... i went all out to make artworks and poems specially for him. if my player could just complain... it'll said "can we have a rest in playing YOO's songs for a change"? it's just that... i love all about him. i like michael jordan... and YOO like him too... so we have a common in here. i love basketball... and he like it too. and what put the icing in the cake... is his voice... man i just love his voice. that's why i was knocked out for size when i heard him sing...the guy can really sing.

BTSC was the first k-drama I fell in love with tangtang. I don't really know what the story was about in the first place because i switch it on by accident.. I find the story amusing.. I was actually eyeing his uncle instead.. ha.ha.. didn't notice Tae In / GY until somewhere in the middle and i dump his uncle straight away...lol!! you don't want to see Tae In fall for teacher? Did you know that GY had a crush on his teacher too? he.he.. :P

you fell for the uncle aalhl??? :lol: i bought BTSC without any idea at all what's in it. i just find the cover funny... really. i didn't notice the guy (GY) on the cover. when i watched it... i didn't even finished the first chapter. i felt lazy and become uninterested in the story. i think months passed before i actually watch it in focus. and the rest is history... i found my treasure in the most unlikely... DVD??? :lol:

well, we all don't know when he started using that braces, but even from his audition clip back in 2000/1 his teeth was already good looking... :)

oh i see.. maybe he just made use of it to improve some imperfections on his teeth.. :)

going back to the prada phone.. is it really his phone? i mean, in real life, daily use.. etc..

or it's just a phone he used in CP given to him for the use on the drama only?

if it's his own.. wa, he's so rich.. that's so expensive.. hehe.

IPS drive error.. argh. :angry:

Guest queeninmycastle

anne- so happy that yoo remember the most important rule of all "sharing " hehehe.Good day/pm to YOO.rain is oki but i find him not so good in acting...he's more to dancing and singing i guess...(im not bashing) hehehe.

iluvyoo2- thnx for the o hui cf...that made my day.

tang- here i go again...wishing i was the "bottle" hehehe.

snow- good to know that YOO still adore BABY YOO inspite his imperfection. that my friend is what being a TRUE yoogal is.

del32- remember when he said the more he is being restricted the more he will do it...so we should be thankful he is stubborn coz he look so darn yummy in black attire.

faa- i got me in there hahaha. so distractingly handsome is he not?hehehe

jinkzz- BABY YOO made us PS addict huh?hehehe.YOO take care gurl.

miss ellie- yoo never cease to crack me-up bwahaha.nevertheless...i'd like to thank BABY YOO's parents also hahahaha.

movall- so glad that yoo like it here.

angel unnie- don't mean to scare yoo with that artwork...are YOO oki?

here we go again...being jealous with that lucky bottle...echo yoor shout-out...BABY YOO do yoo love them bottles that much?*sigh* if yes...wish i was one hehehe. thats so TRUE unnie...i dont mind waiting coz YOO is our EVERYTHING.we may die and faint for gazillionth times but its soooo WORTH IT.how do we breathe without YOO by our side?....

and yes...there is something a miss in o hui cf...maybe there's more to it than just that.hopefully some moreeeeeee.

faye-im glad that yoo're safe.the instant i heard the news yoor name pop-up in my mind.*relieve*... i wont mind seeing those movie pictures over and over again...i still loved it....OH YOOwives are just as stubborn as YOOGALs so beware hehehe.

neng- yOO are so like my chan...two timing bwahahaha...but that was before she finally discover she love HK after all...so its alright if yoo like **** but in the end love BABY YOO.

"When yoo open yooR eyes every morning, the most presious gift/present put in front of you....that is the "TIME"...with this BABY YOO is giving us hint that the time is nearing for MS...awww. but still anticipating for moreeeeeee surprises.UNTIL then...

*wave* to YOO all from A-Z

Guest mendyoo

Hi girls~

just dropping by to say hi before i go to sleep..

I miss you all <3

hello Ellie...

Didn't have a chance yet to

reply to everyone since i'm very sick

these days but i promise to do so

when i feel a little better.. i have a major

headache :tears:

Anyways, hope you all have been doing good!

hope you'll feel better... have plenty of rest and lots of YOO too...

Ooh and btw, i was watching CP the other day when

my cousin decided to drop by.. I had talked abt CP with

her before and said that it's YEH's new drama (my cousin watched

Gong with me) and i said it's like THE best drama ever and that

she should totally watch it (but she refused to listen to me..

anyway, so here i was in my living room

and watching CP and just when she was about to go home i was like..

"oh btw, this is YEH's new drama" She was like :o:huh::mellow: .. she actually

thought that it was a guy.. and then she asked me to show the guy to her..

and when i did she immediately said omg he's soo cute and sexy... i was like

"don't even think abt it.. he's mine" :D

hahahaha... we all have our own YOOstory...

But i'm so glad that she finally decided to watch CP and it's all

because of GY :wub:

uhuh... i'll be sad if she said that she watched it bcoz of another man... i'll share YOO with her...

Guest calypso78

Taken from YEH's thread:

hehe ur right about the 'picky' part.. she even mentioned it during a radio conversation that she being very picky and so for this reason she's gonna take her time in choosing her next project ^^

the awards thing ur talking about.. is it the "MBC Yeon-Gi Daesang" that ur referring to?

if so omg omg i soooo hope she wins an award for her perf. on CP!!

and if theres a netizen poll then YEH could win that one..

and from reading some articles, it seems GY is slightly leaning towards postponing his call to MS..

so maybe, just maybe if he makes it to the Awards night, they could win the best couple award as well ^^

Omo, crossing my fingers for his MS postponement just for a little bit longer...at least until the MBC award show.

Guest mendyoo

I love Yoo in short hair . May be he seems baby face. Hahahaha. :D

i love him in short hair too... but i don't know why... my friend loves him in long hair as in OFD. she said YOO looks major HOT...

Hi...movall.....I agree GongYoo has charming smile. I really love that. :P

there's everything to love about him and more... i think finding YOO is like finding a needle in a haystack.

welcome to our YOObies...texashot... tety... movallmay you enjoy your stay here as we do...

hi caly... yen...snowdid i leave out anybody???

Guest tangtang

Dear Gong Yoo,

Stop being so hot, prz. It's distracting me from studying for my uni exams.

Love,

Katie.

Hi, Katie! Wonderful prayer! :lol: might recite this before sleeping. ;)

lol!!

well, that just prove even more that if they have doubt, they probably like him only.. not to the extend of going ga ga or devoted towards him... like I say there were many people here during CP proclaiming how crazy they are over baby YOO. .and look what happened after CP? many of them just vanish without a word... so yeah.. just let them be.. it won't hurt not to have them.... maybe it's not their time yet.. :D

angel, yoo doesnt need them either. and come to think of it.. 'the 'lesser' the merrier' :lol:

yes.. During the Hanryu fest, he was asked the question whether he ever had a crush on his teacher like Tae In does.. and he said he had during high school days.. and it was his English teacher.. but the teacher got married to the PE teacher.. :)

He really love English, eh! Must be his love for the subject that he fall for the teacher! :lol: Btw, do you still have that hanryu interview? me wanted to watch/read it. :sweatingbullets:

Wow, just one day I have not logged in, thread's moving so fast.

Thank you for all of your warm welcome.

Hi, movall! Yoogals are kinda excited with everything in here! So the therad is fast! :lol:

Don't know about other YooGals, I feel something missing in this OHui CF.. perhaps I'm not over Cantata yet.. or maybe baby Yoo's voice is not in the OHui CF.. but he looks yummy as always... and HE IS KISSING THE BOTTLE AGAIN!!! *dies*

I felt it too, angel! Honestly, after i watched the O-Hui Cfs, i re-watched Cantata and tried 'analyzing' what is missing. And yes, i agree with you, his voice is all over cantata, O-hui is sorta focused on the product (which i think, must really be) more, than cantata which Yoo sorta 'shined' more than the product. :lol: But doesnt matter, Yoo is still HOTNESS!

gosh!! we are jealous of the bottle again! baby Yoo! Do you love bottles so much?! lol!!!

LOL! have you notice the pit hair? LOL! :crazy:

howdy YOOGALS... :)

i'll edit my post later...gotta work first :rolleyes:;)

%7Boption%7Dartwork18.jpg%7Boption%7D

quennie, what do you call this artwork? CRACKED YOO? :lol:

Guest mendyoo

there's a story in every picture... and in here... it's what the title said... LOVE AT FIST SIGHT.

for angelie... myself... who else fell in love with Tae-In first? if you did... this is for us...

byersss for now... hope i can come back later...loveatfirstsight.jpg

Guest tangtang

Lol….they should but I don’t think the Yoowives will just give Yoo away without a fight !

Totally! So sharing wont hurt us much.. :blink:

oh.. are you from Malaysia too junji? my sleeping pattern? he.he... usually morning I'll be online around in the morning after I'm done with my chores... and afternoon after i put my kids off to nap.. then night time usually my hubby use computer so I have to wait till 1am or so then I can use.. so I went to bed first and wake up around that time... till about 4 am.. then i go back to bed again before waking up at 6. although sometimes I do get lazy and goes back to bed after my alarm went off.. :P confusing? he.he.. I wake up during those time also because I cannot sleep for too long as I will get backache.

Your userbar truly fits you, angel! DEVOTED! which we dont really matter... cause you spoil us with goodies! :P

yes, tomorrow's the day...I'm too stressed from the packing and repacking....lol...just taking a breather right now.

Jinkzz, WELCOME HOME! Have a safe trip! ;)

hi tangtang...i think we have to ask YOO to marry us :lol:

mendyoo, so what are your plans to convice YOO? Hostage? Voodoo dolls? :lol:

Wow, you have such an eratic sleep pattern Angelie...hehehe...Korean bow to your devotion to Baby Yoo...waking up at 1 to 4 am..wow.
ha.ha.. not really jinkzz.. actually I had that sleep pattern 1 year before I knew baby Yoo.. :) just minor adjustment to suit hubby's schedule.. :P

dang, my angel- can't help but sort of "butt in" how many hours of sleep do you have everyday? duh.... i'm asking like i have a lot. i would have my bouts with insomnia every now and then but i can't stay online if i have work the next day or i'll be like a zombie then. now when i can't sleep i just watch CP till i fall asleep.
my faye... I get around 4-5 hours of sleep.. with naps in between whenever I can, like when I wait for my kids to fall asleep, I lay beside them and nap a while... :)

At last SidusHQ done their maintainance.. :lol:
oh.. it's up? i thought they will only be up on 28th. .haha... anyway, just downloaded the Ryu few clips from there.. one of them is the BTS I posted a day or two ago.. they one they had is HQ version.. so I'll reupload it later...

about the bomb scare... it's a bomb blast... it happened in Glorietta mall... me and my friends usually have our eb's there on a weekend. sadly 8 people died... it's still under investigation... (i know it's out of topic... but soompi pls. bear with me this time...
sorry to hear that neng... you must be shaken by the news since you hang out at that place often... I wonder what get into people nowadays doing these sort of stuffs.. Hope they will find some clues from the investigations.

you and i have the same story more or less... i've taken time out too from the other man in my life ;) ... as in no posting there. i'm concentrating on YOO right now... i don't want to be accused of two timing YOO hahaha
neng, there is nothing wrong with liking another celebrity besides baby YOO.. there is no rule saying that you love him you must stick to him only. YooGals are still free to choose anyone you like.. it just that the thing we have in common is that we love and devote to baby YOO more than others.. :D

Hello angelie and to all lovely YOOgals! :wub:
hello betchay. welcome back.. how are you doing?

good day angelie...even guys can't resist YOO ;) so can they blame us for behaving like this towards YOO? i think i'm going nuts over him :rolleyes:
haha.. I'm already nuts a long time ago.. now I'm even seeing GY in Rain... lol!!

2410200726pv9.gif2410200722df6.gif2410200723pa4.gif

2410200724jm6.gif2410200725ad0.gif2410200727dk5.gif

o784kgfjy0.gifo884kgfuo1.gifo984kgfun7.gif

o1084kgfxz7.gifo1184kgfci8.gifo1284kgfwn6.gif

o1384kgfwj8.gifo1484kgfeb1.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***