*sniff sniff* the lyrics are sad. Awww I wonder what he is going through right now, but yeah he knows that his fans will always be there for him. :D

*scratches forehead*

i'm confused... what does this mean again? :blink:

I'm not sure what it meant too.. and I don't want to speculate anything again... anyway, what function is that?

Oh well, as usual, I was cut off from Soompi for more than 12 hours and I came back I'm lost.. BTW, thank you everyone who posted pics and translations... And I know this Vogue Mag Scan zipped file has been posted before (21MB), but I downloaded mine from goodfreebox and it's (23MB). I'm not sure what is the different.. so I just post the download link here anyway.. As far as I know, there are a few really high resolution scan (more than 2000x3000).

Vogue 2007 Magazine Scans (Zipped-23MB)

*** Credit: DCGY CB ***

Guest calypso78

For the English translation you asked for

The wind is weeping into one's tendering eyes

while love is frozen by the silent face

you're voiceless which brings me down when I am trying to pretend everything's fine

your laughter suddenly turned into beautiful leaves

Those Sweet memories keep coming back

Our love was so simple and strong I am keen to take you back

IF I CAN TRUN BACK THE TIME GO THEROUGH THE BOUNDERIES OF MISSING YOU TAKE YOU AWAY WITH LONELY AND BURNING NIGHTS

THE MOMENT WE HUG EACH OTHER, THE HAPPINESS WILL BE APPROACHING.

IF I CAN TURN BACK THE TIME, I'LL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

WIPE OUT YOUR TEARS TO MELT THE SORROW

HOLDING MY HANDS KNOWING I LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME

EVEN WHEN THE WORLD IS SPINNING AROUND I WILL FLY TO YOU

shihchinchin,thank you for the translation, it is indeed a very sad song but I don't want to assume anything about GY's love life or lack of any since we really know nothing about it at this point. I just hope this case of blues shall pass as quickly as possible...

the lady is confused.... the heart knows but the mind doesn't.... the gentleman is depressed.... oh why oh why.... two thoughts, two feelings, two people..... hhhhmmmm :blush:

aren't the GY and LSJ in the same company?

Yes... I think both of 'em are under Sidus?

Hi all!! i am new here, been silent reader from pages 250 , always fun to read you guys!!

Laughing a lot too :D

i have rewatched CP again for the 4th time :rolleyes: There is a chemistry between GY n YEH in the series.

They are just so natural!!!! They didn't act like they are in the movie. The way they look each other, so loving!!!

I hope in real life, too. But in CP... they "look" real!!! :P don't u all think so?

had to catch on to all that was happening....like many of his fans.....missing a couple of days and u've got major trouble on ur hands trying to catch up on all the reading and pics....which by the way thanks.....it's sad that he's sad, i only hope that all this ends soon and really who cares if he has a gf....isn't that better for him....i know it's not one of us...LOL...but we have to accept the truth in it all....hope he gets better and please send him my love and support for those who can read and write korean on his cyworld....i totally get lost looking at that.......thanks everyone for the updates on him....

my suggestion.....he should vacation in the USofA, that way not too many people knows him and he can truelly get some rest.....of course i would stock him then....i'm sooo bad, i'll try to hold myself back......for his good.... ehehehe :D

YEH changed her CY background and BGM

64980958dl9.jpg

60265599xu9.jpg

The comments she left on the left colums of her Cy:

My heart is beating...

My heart is speaking...

My mind.. says its doesnt know

(credit to YEH warriors)

some YEH warriors thinks its a boy issue and some of them thinks its just work

Last night, GY changed his background music of CY to only one song,

and updated the title of the home page from " coffee price 1 shop, later"

to "the world, how come....(despare)". "free board" is re-opened to fans again.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3986/back1qq1.jpg

the download link of BGM

한계(界限)-NELL

http://58.211.7.209:41/n/200733937938/95108415.wma

For the English translation you asked for

The wind is weeping into one's tendering eyes

while love is frozen by the silent face

you're voiceless which brings me down when I am trying to pretend everything's fine

IF I CAN TRUN BACK THE TIME GO THEROUGH THE BOUNDERIES OF MISSING YOU TAKE YOU AWAY WITH LONELY AND BURNING NIGHTS

THE MOMENT WE HUG EACH OTHER, THE HAPPINESS WILL BE APPROACHING.

IF I CAN TURN BACK THE TIME, I'LL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

WIPE OUT YOUR TEARS TO MELT THE SORROW

HOLDING MY HANDS KNOWING I LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME

EVEN WHEN THE WORLD IS SPINNING AROUND I WILL FLY TO YOU

I'm maybe reading too much between the line again,but aren't these two a little bit restless and keep changing their cy's and putting sad notes and songs in it

I'm not sure what it meant too.. and I don't want to speculate anything again

Same here :D:D ...i promised myself that i am not going to get worked up ( anymore) on any rumors concerning GY ...i'll just sing *la la la la* and pretend i didn't hear anything :D ...i'll just continue supporting GY.

Hello aslover...glad you graduated from being a lurker :D

I'm maybe reading too much between the line again,but aren't these two a little bit restless and keep changing their cy's and putting sad notes and songs in it

gah. why are they so sad??? :tears:

i'm not as worried about whether they're sad about each other anymore

as i am of how anyone would be able to help them feel better.

it's been weeks and weeks of these sad notes, comments, songs and

indecisiveness from both of them...

they've got to be exhausted already. gah. poor things. :unsure:

Guest xjuliephanx

OMG! I stepped away for 3 days to study for my exams and I have almost 15 pages of backreading!! You ladies have been busy! :D

Haha GY looks silly while he's smoking that cigarette. And uh.. he looks ADORKABLE with those glasses and long hair <3

OH MY GOODNESS!

i was out for a day and the thread jumped like... A GAZILLION PAGES!!! :o

will be back to edit this or post another reply later.

i have some major back-threading to do. :crazy:

Hahaha I'm feeling ya!! This thread sure does move fast!!!

*stares at gif*

gah! is it just me or does that hairstyle [+ the glasses!!!] look EXTRA HOT on our baby yoo?

*still staring*

Uh yeah... VERYYYYY

Thank you for the reminder xblaaah.. :)

this clip is his new year greetings to fans for 2006. :) I'll put it up in a moment.. ;)

+Edit:

Here's the clip as promised.

2006 New Year Message from Gong Yoo

Download:

http://www.zshare.net/download/3684420e57abda/

And this is something I just found.

2004 Message from Gong Yoo for his Sidus homepage launch

Downlaod:

http://www.zshare.net/download/3684586726c3ca/

*** Credit: SidusHQ ***

Thanks for the links!!

why is BabyYOO so happy?!! hehehe

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/9/9/16...pym_40ecdbf.jpg

credit dcyoo

Hahaha he looks like he's laughing and yawning at the same time!!!

Two lovely pics to collect. Sorry if already posted but don't recollect seeing it anywhere here.

Source : baidu.com

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/_p...gyoobaidu.2.jpg

Never seen that one before!! Thanks for the pic. I can never get enough of our baby Yoo.

Guest xjuliephanx

WOW!

that was one HUMONGOUS collection of GY vids! :blink:

*goes back to stalk the video page*

...after 5 minutes of stalking...

*licks the monitor*

HAHAHAHA pachlex you never cease to make me laugh!

He looked so HOT! :w00t:

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4651/viewimagevz8.gif

credit as labeled and dcyoo

Kekee... his underwear says Ralph Lauren.. Don't ask me why I paused it :x

ah.. I've seen those pics around but I don't really have idea what event it was.. so it was their friend's birthday.. I saw a few more pics where GY was wearing the same shirt too. probably from the same party. Anyway, I think they are all from Sidus right? So, it would be a surprise if they are friends.

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/9/9/17...01m_aafbd5f.jpg

http://img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/9/17...12m_b64552f.jpg

Not sure about this one. although he had the same shirt on, but his hair looks different.

http://img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/9/17...10m_144fce1.jpg

+Edit: I come across this pic I think taken in 2004 S-Diary day (with the doggie "longish").. he seems to be wearing the same shirt with the hairstyle like the one in the above pic.... :unsure:

http://img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/9/17...05m_e1a7960.jpg

Hahah I knew that shirt was familiar... 24 hour bikini contest eh? :P

So I was watching BTSC last night.

OKAY IF THAT'S NOT SUGGESTIVE, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!

I think I died, was revived to re-watch the scene, and died again.

Yeah I died just from the screencaps. That has to be the scene that sticks out in my mind the most from BTSC. Well I'm not going to lie... I think just about EVERY scene sticks in my mind

Vogue interview - about a DANDY

this should be new mag, hope can see it soon. :)

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/81/viewimageer5.jpg

credit dcyoo

Oooo! I'm excited thanks for posting!

BWUAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tru dat! tru dat my dear... hahahah

indeed, why get so worked up over him having a girlfriend

when it COULD be worse and he could have a BOYFRIEND?

hahahah thanks for making me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA omg I would just die if he turned up to have a boyfriend! Yes reading that puts me in retrospective. At least he's with a her!

Here's another old article for YooGal's reading.. :)

Number Two dreaming to be Number One, from movie ‘A Tutor’s Friend’, Gong Yoo

Your name is very unique. It must be your stage name?

No, it’s only used for broadcasting shows. (laughs) I get this question a lot from people. My surname was always Gong, and when I started to work on becoming a entertainer(actor), I added my mother’s surname ‘Yoo’ onto the my father’s. That’s how I became Gong Yoo. It can also be ‘A man who can share (gong yoo translates to share in english) love’, as well.

*** Korean-English translation by love_jesus ***

Thanks for posting!! I love how he integrates his mother's surname into his stage name. The overall meaning is good too :D Shares love... <3

sorry haven't been camping on soompi.. still sick :(

anyway, here's our pretty boy GY (credit dcyoo):

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/9/9/18...ehm_8f2b989.gif

Hahah his facial gestures always make me giggle... he can be so funny sometimes without even trying!

Fans saw Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung Outing

Sidus HQ said both of them are not dating.

Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung on Saturday went to Jeju Island, they been caught by public, their dating news was been boardcast.

Their company Sidus HQ said : Both of them had been good friend and that day was outing with a group of friends not only 2 of them.

well they've worked together before and have kept in contact which is fine.. and plus they went in a group.. so i don't think they're dating cuz why would they want to go on a date with a bunch of chaperones.. haha

Actor Gong Yoo, 28, who starred in the recent popular TV series, “Coffee Prince,” will show off his princely charm, modeling products for the LG Household and Health Care cosmetic line, Ohui For Men.

The actor will replace Korea’s top entertainer Rain to join the current Ohui female models, popular actresses Son Ye-jin and Kim A-joong.

Gong was chosen for the job because of his gentle and sophisticated image, according to the cosmetics maker.

oh wow.. i thought Rain did a really good job on the commercial so Gong Yoo will have to try and top that..

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in regarding the GY ISJ rumor/scandal. Honestly, when I heard about their little outing in Jeju I was actually happy for him. I really like ISJ. Granted I don't know what she is like in real life, but she just looks so sweet and innocent and it's refreshing that IF HE IS dating her..

I know there are a bunch of YEH/GY shippers out there and yes they would make a cute couple granted the awesome chemistry they had on Coffee Prince but it was just a drama. At least ISJ is more align with his age.

Hi!I am a SilentReader.....GY is already 28/29yrs old....in real life....he supposes to have a g/f.....if GY and ISJ dating IS OK!...both look compatible couple....Why everybody look so curious....if U love GY.....U must be happy for him....whatever thing he did....All fans must fully support HIM without failed......if they really in love ......Why Not!.....SUPPORT THEM!......Is a pity to let go a good and nice girl.SORRY For YEH/GYshippers.....Real life and Drama Life(two different story).....please don't put them together......ACCEPT IT!LOVE IT!THAT is LIFE! :lol: :tongue2:*SORRY,NO OFFENCE*

Guest xjuliephanx

hi there everybody--pagdaloy here and am so glad to finally enter the Yoohouse!---this is actually my first post-- xblaaah I just watched this clip over at youtube--I think it's his new year's message 2006 at Sidus for fans---I can't seem to find the link though--I'll post it when I find it back--

Welcome pagdaloy! Please remember to remove the img tags when quoting! (sorry if someone told you this already :D )

thanks for the info.

Poor guy! no wonder he closes himself in his house and refuses to be seen in any public event...people are stalking him wherever he goes. *sigh*

Give him some peace and quiet. :(

Well at least we can be glad that Korean media won't get as bad as American media. Stars here don't get a second to themselves :( Guess it comes with the territory of fame...

thanks jinlees for sharing the original pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac.../babyissick.jpg

i think our baby's sick. :(

from the way he's holding that hanky to his face,

and how his shoulders are arched like that,

i'm guessing he has the sniffles..

awww man. poor thing. stressed out, stalked out, and SICK. :(

*packs virtual GY-care package and sends it to seoul*

Oh no!!! I packed him a care package too.. only its me inside :D Nothing cures a cold like spoon-fed soup ;)

Vogue Magazine

credit dcyoo and baidu gy

credit as labeled

omg.. i love you.. thanks so much!!

Found those CP BTS pics at popcorn and since i have not seen them before i decided to post them here:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/persephone_78/gy.jpg

credit as labeled.

This may sound weird but I have the same camera the nikon coolpix s9... I'm just a wee bit excited to see our GY holding that camera... I'm going to treasure mine as if it was held by GY himself now... lol

YAY I've caught up on the thread... time for bed and I will be back Saturday after another onset of exams then hopefully I can go back to checking daily :( Keep it up YooGals :D

Oh and hi to any new readers and first time posters!! Special hello to pachlex, aalhl, xblaaah, griffindorkylie, iluvyoo2 and any of the other regular campers here :D