Guest tuesdhei

Two lovely pics to collect. Sorry if already posted but don't recollect seeing it anywhere here.

Source : baidu.com

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/_p...yongbaidu.1.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/_p...gyoobaidu.2.jpg

*gives you a hug* yay! lenet! thanks for the goodies! i love those pics waaahh baby yoo really look so HOT with that haircut -- that was during she's on duty right?

yay! *wanna bite him* yay! :w00t:

I'm sure you are not the only one, deeta.. I don't mind if he's dating ISJ or any other girls. Whoever he's with, as long as he's happy, I'll be happy too..

me too aalhl... i don't mind...

Wow! Have a lot of pages to read through.. but just wanted to say Hi to everybody.

I skimmed through some of the pages and is now going through my reactions especially the news about GY's gf. Sigh! My heart's breaking a little but as long as he is happy, I'll be happy too.

Now, I have to go back some pages and read these again.

Just to give you a warning , Pup...you could run into problems with custom authorities by trying to bring pirated materials with you...I would love to get a copy of that pirated CP dvd until the original comes out but trying to bring it out of the phil and into the US would put me in great risk...i dont know if i would be willing to risk it. Arghh...the price is too tempting, Tuesdhei...whahhh...*bad US custom authorities*

thank you everyone for the GY goodies.

Pachlex, you're right ...GY looks hot in that gif ( the one with glasses)

Hi Hi

oops.. thanks for the reminder..

was too happy to hear that the dvd is out.. and forgotten about the authority..

no choice.. we got to wait till the original is out...

thanks again friends....

:):P

yay! *wanna bite him* yay! :w00t:

Hiya! LOL! He sure is delicious ! :lol: I would love to bite him and leave my mark on him as well :D:P Nah! on second thoughts, that's too aggressive! I imagine his shock if he were to read this! kekeke! Anyway, that short hair sure reminds one of She's on Duty. As I've mentioned, he looks reaaaally cute and boyish, but I also love his more mature look in CP. The hairstyle and crisp shirt makes him look so dashing. Compare to his days as TaeIn where his face is rounder, I find his face is sharper and the look in his eyes tends to be softer - more mellow?? Maybe it's just the character of Han Kyul but I like this transition. :)

i was checking the ISJ thread, clicked a link and i saw this.... i don't know when this was taken...

%7Boption%7D d1724c84.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D 8b48a877.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit:daum and isj thread

click here for more @ the ISJ Thread

hmm. probably during the OFD days...

and since they're with Kang Dong Won and that guy in a blue shirt,

those are two of GY's closest friends since.... FOREVER.

they're probably hanging out, celebrating something.

[celebration thing concluded because of that guy in the middle looking all fly. hahah]

Guest tuesdhei

after searching and searching here's what i have so far..... this is related from the recent covered news....

well, according to some translators --- "they were doing a photoshoot for esquire's next issue along with some actors"

i was checking the ISJ thread, clicked a link and i saw this.... i don't know when this was taken...

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/tuesdhei/d1724c84.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/tuesdhei/8b48a877.jpg

click here for more @ the ISJ Thread

Those pics were taken during a friend's (Jang Young Joo) birthday party in 2006 -included below are Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Dong Won-.. It's really no surprise that these people have known each other for a long time, they are a close-knit group of friends.. Here are a couple more from the same occassion.. (I know GY isn't in the rest of them.. but only for the purpose of clarification..). Although it kinda feel a little bit intrusive, but I hope people will see that their friendship wasn't just built overnight. It's been established that everybody pretty much know each other in the entertainment industry, some are even closer than the rest.

cy4.jpg

cy3.jpg

cy2.jpg

cy1.jpg

cred:JYJ's cy

Those pics were taken during a friend's (Jang Young Joo) birthday party in 2006 -included below are Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Dong Won-........

thank you so much for the information and those additional photos! ;)

i think now it should be clear that they HAVE been friends since forever...

and that there really isn't anything wrong about it.

[*nods to self while convincing self as well. :P*]

unfortunately though, i think the thread has gone relatively quiet for

the past few days. Is it because the hype over the rumor [or worse, CP]

has died down? or could it be that the YOOgals are being troopers,

spending time researching the truth?

eheh. i hope it's the latter.

so that at the end of the day, we still get goodies. :P

Guest shihchinchin

thank you so much for the information and those additional photos! ;)

EXCUSE ME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DO U MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER SO YOU MEANT THAT YOU DIDN'T BUY THE SCANDAL BETWEEN TWO OF THEM AND TRULY THOUGT THAT THEY WERE GOOD FRIENDS

Those pics were taken during a friend's (Jang Young Joo) birthday party in 2006 -included below are Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Dong Won-.. It's really no surprise that these people have known each other for a long time, they are a close-knit group of friends.. Here are a couple more from the same occassion.. (I know GY isn't in the rest of them.. but only for the purpose of clarification..). Although it kinda feel a little bit intrusive, but I hope people will see that their friendship wasn't just built overnight. It's been established that everybody pretty much know each other in the entertainment industry, some are even closer than the rest.

thanks so much for the information, maybe i can breath freely now, ive been holding my breath since yesterday luckily im still alive hehehe *still hoping its really for some photoshoot not for some sweet holiday*

hi pachlex, present! thou not as active than the others

EXCUSE ME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DO U MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER SO YOU MEANT THAT YOU DIDN'T BUY THE SCANDAL BETWEEN TWO OF THEM AND TRULY THOUGT THAT THEY WERE GOOD FRIENDS

[*nods to self while convincing self as well. tongue.gif*]

no..! i TOTALLY bought it! hahah. :wacko:

almost got slaughtered here too coz i felt so bad and i started whining like a baby.

ask anyone, i'm a hardcore GYEH shipper [and i also have the fanfic to prove it :P]

and i freaked out soooo much after hearing that news eventhough

i also already knew at that time that they've known each other since forever.

FOREVER = during SCHOOL 4 days. :P

but now it's kinda died down already... i mean, for me at least. ^_^

*waves to nanamienzo* :)

Guest shihchinchin

no..! i TOTALLY bought it! hahah. :wacko:

almost got slaughtered here too coz i felt so bad and i started whining like a baby.

ask anyone, i'm a hardcore GYEH shipper [and i also have the fanfic to prove it :P]

and i freaked out soooo much after hearing that news.

but now it's kinda died down already... i mean, for me at least. ^_^

*waves to nanamienzo* :)

YOU ARE WAY TOO FUNNY BUT MY INSTINCT TELLS ME THAT THEY DO HANG OUT A LOT BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS TRULY THINK THAT YOO WOULD TREAT THE BOYISH GIRLS LIKE BUDDIES HE STILL PREFERS SOMEONE WHO IS TENDER SUCH AS YEH SAME HERE I'M DIE HARD FAN OF GYEH...

Guest iluvyoo2

My goodies for today.. :D

Gongna Lisa? :P :P :P

viewimagevn0.jpg

He looked so HOT! :w00t:

viewimagevz8.gif

BTS for CP?

viewimageir2.jpg

credit as labeled and dcyoo

Guest calypso78

Please don't kill me but i kinda want him to have a g/f. Whether it be YEH or LSJ or whomever-as long as he is happy and in love with her, I don't mind.

Speaking of which...

I just went to check YEH's thread, she really has some lovely new pics from her new CF (eye2o).

I was looking at the gifs and lo and behold, the black earring stud is BACK. It's probably her reluctance to disengage herself from the character of EC that made her wear it but seeing that just made me giggle and think about HK and of course GY. :P

97288167qh2.gif

credit:dcyeh

Guest tuesdhei
Those pics were taken during a friend's (Jang Young Joo) birthday party in 2006 -included below are Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Dong Won-.. It's really no surprise that these people have known each other for a long time, they are a close-knit group of friends.. Here are a couple more from the same occassion.. (I know GY isn't in the rest of them.. but only for the purpose of clarification..). Although it kinda feel a little bit intrusive, but I hope people will see that their friendship wasn't just built overnight. It's been established that everybody pretty much know each other in the entertainment industry, some are even closer than the rest.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mangoicy/cy4.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mangoicy/cy3.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mangoicy/cy2.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mangoicy/cy1.jpgcred:JYJ's cy
same group actually that was mentioned to be together in Jeju Island for the photoshoot....
Please don't kill me but i kinda want him to have a g/f. Whether it be YEH or LSJ or whomever-as long as he is happy and in love with her, I don't mind.Speaking of which...I just went to check YEH's thread, she really has some lovely new pics from her new CF (eye2o).I was looking at the gifs and lo and behold, the black earring stud is BACK. It's probably her reluctance to disengage herself from the character of EC that made her wear it but seeing that just made me giggle and think about HK and of course GY. :Phttp://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1294/97288167qh2.gifcredit:dcyeh
OTOKE! OTOKE! YAY! THE EARRING STUD! SHE'S WEARING IT AGAIN! YAY! *giggles too much and fell off the seat*I WONDER IF OUR BABY YOO IS STILL WEARING IT *daydreaming* :phew: :blush: Thanks for posting it :D

Thanks iluvyoo2 for the news clip.. I think the content is about the same as one of the article translation posted here a few pages away.. talking about them going for the trip with Gong Hyo Jin and others for some photoshoot...

and this is for everyone -- i found this site full of GY's video collection (aalhl. chigurl's you tube vids are here too :D )

http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/mv.php?s=gong_yoo&p=3

happy "drooling over YOO!" :w00t:

woo hooo.... thanks for the link tuesdhei! I even see pachlex vids in there too!! and Yoobee's .he.he...

*licks the monitor*
eewww... is your monitor all wet now pachlex? poor monitor.. :P

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/tuesdhei/d1724c84.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/tuesdhei/8b48a877.jpg

ah.. I've seen those pics around but I don't really have idea what event it was.. so it was their friend's birthday.. I saw a few more pics where GY was wearing the same shirt too. probably from the same party. Anyway, I think they are all from Sidus right? So, it would be a surprise if they are friends.

f_0905200701m_aafbd5f.jpg

f_2305200712m_b64552f.jpg

Not sure about this one. although he had the same shirt on, but his hair looks different.

f_viewimage10m_144fce1.jpg

+Edit: I come across this pic I think taken in 2004 S-Diary day (with the doggie "longish").. he seems to be wearing the same shirt with the hairstyle like the one in the above pic.... :unsure:

f_05m_e1a7960.jpg

well, I'm sure they have been friends since School 4 at least.. :) I don't think there is anything wrong with that either. I've seen many pics of him very close and even hugging Gong Hyo Jin too.. and why there is no scandal? So IMO, those people are just creating something to talk about just because he shot to fame with CP.

he.he.. well, personally I'm getting tired of all this "scandal" thing. I just wish that those people will just leave our baby Yoo alone when it comes to his personal life (of course it's impossible now with his status).. but still sigh.. our poor baby YOO.. let's all group together again and send him a HUGE YOO HUG. Well, pachlex, if the truth is they are going for the Esquire photoshoot, the truth will be known soon as we will see lots of pics by then.. :)

Please don't kill me but i kinda want him to have a g/f. Whether it be YEH or LSJ or whomever-as long as he is happy and in love with her, I don't mind.
why would one want to kill you calypso78? There is absolutely nothing wrong for him to have a girlfriend. Although I do like him with YEH, but when it comes to love, I don't think we girl fans have control over that.. Whoever that girl is - whether she is someone from the entertainment world or just a normal outside girl, as long as both of them happy and loving each other, I'm fine with that. I certainly don't want to see our poor baby YOO grows old being single and lonely.. It's too heart-breaking and a total dismay, especially when his hope and dream is to become a good husband and father... So, I would like him to have all the love and happiness he can get and respect his choice.. :) We don't have to make it harder for him to get a girlfriend.. :P

I just went to check YEH's thread, she really has some lovely new pics from her new CF (eye2o).

I was looking at the gifs and lo and behold, the black earring stud is BACK. It's probably her reluctance to disengage herself from the character of EC that made her wear it but seeing that just made me giggle and think about HK and of course GY. :P

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1294/97288167qh2.gif

oh.. nice pics of YEH... are the pics taken during CP days or just recently?

ok, I'm going back to cracking my head again for the send off gift.. :wacko: :wacko: :rolleyes: