Hi guys.

Aalhl, hee, sweetie, thanks for posting those interviews. It's really great to sort of peek in to his personality. He sounds humble and sharp. And Dead Poets Society?? OMO, my kind of guy.

jinlees, just wondering, the one where GY and Jung Kyung Ho smoking, is that for CF or something?

OH MY GOODNESS!

i was out for a day and the thread jumped like... A GAZILLION PAGES!!! :o

will be back to edit this or post another reply later.

i have some major back-threading to do. :crazy:

Guest tuesdhei

THE COFFEE PRINCE DVD IS ALREADY OUT AND AVAILABLE..........................in the PHILIPPINES!

I was so shocked to see a copy of the DVD sinjce I'm not expecting it yet and it's too soon here --- so obviously somebody downloaded the ones from funsub and distributed a copy here... I checked and the copy was really downloaded from the internet coz it's the same as the ones that we watched over at MBC. I will still get an original copy coz that's one way of supporting the drama that our baby yoo and yeh worked so hard on and the rest of the casts of course. They released 3 covers and with the CP Special too BTW...

Cover # 1

DSC00013.jpg

Cover # 2 (Front)

DSC00007.jpg

Cover # 2 (Back)

DSC00008.jpg

Cover # 3 - is almost the same as #2, the only difference is the background -- in cover # 3 the background is the CP shop itself...

oh and they sell each copy of CP DVD here for only P70.00 -- that's about a dollar and fifty ($1.50)

*wave* to all yoogals, wives, warriors and the newbies!

Guest bloggurl

waaaaaaa guys guys guys

i can already hear music from YEH CY .. waaaa im soooo happy

angelieeeee :D

i dont know how i did it, i just click and click and click :D hehehee its a miracle

ill try to refresh my memory to help you guys :D

wait ill try it on GYCY :D

Guest tuesdhei

hello my friend

wow Coffee Prince is out ..

Is it in Korean Language and do they have English Sub..

i might be going to Philippines this weekend..

where can i find the drama ????

cant wait to get the dvd..

Thanks

:lol:

korean/chinese language and with english subs -- same as the ones that the funsubbers released

available in RUINS-BF Homes Paranaque and also in Metrowalk (but i cannot guarantee the quality in metrowalk since i havent seen it yet), i got mine at RUINS :D PM me when you're in Manila then i'll see if i can give you other alternatives as to where to buy your copy of coffee prince... :D

Dearie..

Thanks thanks thanks

Tantatively my booking is Sin-Php is on 23 Sep 07

Hopefully there wont be any changes...

its my first time to Php.. for biz trip..

will confirm again to you by this Wednesday ..after the meeting and discussion...

which hotel i'll by staying...

Hope to meet u soon..

we can share more of GY.

:D

2006 Marie Claire Interview
Thank you aalhl for the article! I really love reading his interviews cos he seems really articulate ^^ And thank you for organizing the first page - I think putting all the Q&As and interviews into different posts really makes the first page a lot neater :D

i can already hear music from YEH CY .. waaaa im soooo happy
I've already installed the cy music thingy, but I still don't hear any sound coming from the page T___T I clicked everywhere too lol.

Guest bloggurl

I've already installed the cy music thingy, but I still don't hear any sound coming from the page T___T I clicked everywhere too lol.

try to CLICK the PLAY BUTTON :D

its so funny that we keep on clicking and clicking just to hear their music, see their photos and etc

we don't even think if this software is safe or not, if it have virus or not :D

try to CLICK the PLAY BUTTON :D

its so funny that we keep on clicking and clicking just to hear their music, see their photos and etc

we don't even think if this software is safe or not, if it have virus or not :D

yeah... thats why sometimes i'm afraid to click a buttons :unsure: if i don't understand coz i'm gonna freak out once my laptop broke. :P anyway, thanks for the instructions, i'm gonna give it a try. :P Thanks jinlees, for those smoking hot pics of GY. ;)

*NOSE STILL BLEEDING from too much back-threading*

gah. i don't want to miss an ENTIRE day here ever again. :wacko:

1. so i see it WAS ISJ with GY at the airport.

[can get a BOO-YAH for finally getting officially CONFIRMED info??? :P]

2. Sidus has denied the reports? hmm. seems legitimate since THEY HAVE known

each other for a long time. if it was only to promote CP, they wouldn't have

done it this late coz it wouldn't make sense anymore since it's done.

i don't think Sidus needs to give GY a scandal either to keep people interested

until he comes back... coz HELLO, obviously the hype over CP is enough.

3. hahahah. i just had to laugh at the fact that years later, YEH was still left with the shadow

of her KJK scandal when KJK left for MS. and now, GY's going to leave for MS with a scandal too.

whatta-freak-ish turn of events. :)

4. about our GY being sad and spending days to sort his feelings... as well as YEH vacationing in Bali ---

the statuses in their CYs... background changes... music selections... confusing news...

mushroom-ish rumors... past-dragging in the present... scandals... silence... denials...

unexplainable statements... criticisms of CP... separation from CP... paparazzi...

suddenly being under the entire public's magnifying glass [i say this more with sympathy

to GY since he never really got this kind of CRAZY and WHACKED up attention before.]...

expectations... fear... uncertainty about the future... leaving the past of CP behind...

...gah.

wouldn't YOU be stressed? :(

*wraps a virtual hug in imaginary ribbon with a tag that says "GONG YOO" and blows it into the air*

- + -

sorry. i have really bad memory and i got so tired that i can't try backthreading anymore.

i can't remember who mentioned about the fic with GY as a teacher... but can that someone

please tell me where i can read it? eheh. thank you. ^_^

oh and tuesdhei, they have the CP-bootlegs out here already?!!?!? gah! speedy... hahah.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GOODIES!

it's really hard for me to back-thread so pardon if i can't directly thank you. :(

i will be stalking this thread from now until 3am... hahah. i hate missing things. -_-

Gals, don't take it personally, but I think we're going off topic with all this cyworld thing..

it's been mentioned many times that this thread is being closely watched by the mods..

I don't want this thread being closed or any of you getting warned.. =]

but anyway, some GY pics.. I don't think I've seen them before.

viewimagebd9.jpg

viewimagesa7.jpg

viewimagevm9.jpg

and does anyone have a clip of this..? when was it?

viewimagekl6.gif

credit: DCGY

Guest bloggurl

yeah... thats why sometimes i'm afraid to click a buttons :unsure: if i don't understand coz i'm gonna freak out once my laptop broke. :P anyway, thanks for the instructions, i'm gonna give it a try. :P

know what every time i click a button i always close my eyes and pray that nothing will happen on my laptop and it works

:P

hope it will work for you too

bye for now need to sleep its 12 am need to wakeup early for work :(

opps warn again sorry if its off topic :)

Guest rain_ghia

i am a gyeh. now my hert is bad. gy's gf is lxj.

I am a GYEH too.. actually i'm kinda broadminded...i dont know why seeing GY with another girl makes me feel a little sad and depressed... :tears:

Hi to all YooGals! I had a rough day, formating my sister's desktop. Good thing that I just watched Spy Girl and the movie was great! I was trying not to laugh loudly because all the members of my family are already sleeping. It was sweet of Go-bong to massage her feet and not to take advantage while she was asleep. I was like "uhhhh... I wish in the near future I will have a boyfriend like that", he was so sweet and also a goofball! :D At the time that they were about to kiss, I was like "Ugh, why do they have to interrupt?" and the about the ending "Darn! Is that it?! :o " After the movie, there were so many questions in my mind like: What will happen to them after Go-bongs MS? Will they meet again? And so on.... :D

I love GY's smile at the end, he was like advertising a toothpaste! :D Hehehehe!!! :P:D

hi queeninmycastle! Thanks for sharing the MV, love it! :D

THE COFFEE PRINCE DVD IS ALREADY OUT AND AVAILABLE..........................in the PHILIPPINES!

I was so shocked to see a copy of the DVD sinjce I'm not expecting it yet and it's too soon here --- so obviously somebody downloaded the ones from funsub and distributed a copy here... I checked and the copy was really downloaded from the internet coz it's the same as the ones that we watched over at MBC. I will still get an original copy coz that's one way of supporting the drama that our baby yoo and yeh worked so hard on and the rest of the casts of course. They released 3 covers and with the CP Special too BTW...

oh and they sell each copy of CP DVD here for only P70.00 -- that's about a dollar and fifty ($1.50)

*wave* to all yoogals, wives, warriors and the newbies!

hi tuesdhei! It's already availbale here in the Philippines? I've been to Divisoria twice and they said it's not out yet? I thought its P60.00? Is it bad of me to buy those copies? :tears: I'm sorry but I don't have enough money to buy the original, and even if I have the money, I don't know where to buy... :tears:

I have to watch again the last part of Spy Girl before sleeping! :lol::D;)

Dearie..

Thanks thanks thanks

Tantatively my booking is Sin-Php is on 23 Sep 07

Hopefully there wont be any changes...

its my first time to Php.. for biz trip..

will confirm again to you by this Wednesday ..after the meeting and discussion...

which hotel i'll by staying...

Hope to meet u soon..

we can share more of GY.

:D

Just to give you a warning , Pup...you could run into problems with custom authorities by trying to bring pirated materials with you...I would love to get a copy of that pirated CP dvd until the original comes out but trying to bring it out of the phil and into the US would put me in great risk...i dont know if i would be willing to risk it. Arghh...the price is too tempting, Tuesdhei...whahhh...*bad US custom authorities*

thank you everyone for the GY goodies.

Pachlex, you're right ...GY looks hot in that gif ( the one with glasses)