Thanks to the Yoogals that extended a warm welcome. It's always a pleasure visiting this thread once in a while... if only I don't have to study and work, I'll be camping out here 24/7.

Gah, so many pictures I haven't seen. GY physique is hot and delicious ;-) *wiping drools* :P

pachlex: you are one talented gal. Thought you very artistic, creative, witty, and now poetic also. ;) The banjun videos are simple and adorably funny. Thanks for sharing!

i left for a while

to make a gift [gfx]...

i come back

and this is what i see...

i'm confused

as to which is which....

coz not a message

makes sense to me...

who said what?

who's meeting who?

who saw each other?

and with whom?

are they already

in the kangwondo trip?

are GYEH together?

or did one miss the trip?

my head is aching...

and i find myself silly...

to be writing these rhymes

on a whim and in a hurry...

i'm too sleepy to think...

and too whacked to worry...

but whomever's doing what...

i hope they do good for my story. :D

gah. i need sleep. :crazy:

*ZZZZzzzz*

Thanks to the Yoogals that extended a warm welcome. It's always a pleasure visiting this thread once in a while... if only I don't have to study and work, I'll be camping out here 24/7.

Gah, so many pictures I haven't seen. GY physique is hot and delicious ;-) *wiping drools* :P

pachlex: you are one talented gal. Thought you very artistic, creative, witty, and now poetic also. ;) The banjun videos are simple and adorably funny. Thanks for sharing!

Hi p00hpal! I agree with you regarding about pachlex. She's really talented & one of our assets here in YOOHOUSE. Now... i think i envy both her & KSA. pachlex... coz she has the talents that i don't have. :( KSA... coz she had all the memorable intimate moments with GY :blush:

welcome to Yoohouse nophankh.

Oh yeah...that is so true...GYEH had so many sweet ( and hot) moments in CP...my blood sugar level went to the roof just by watching them :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Yipee!!! another School 4 episode...thanks Aalhl
oh yeah.. my sugar level shot up too!!! :lol: All the heart-warming hugs.. awww... I wish I could switch place with YEH! KSA may have lots of hot moments with GY, but she didn't actually get all the sweet ones.. :P but still :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

no problem with School 4 jinkzzmec. Like I say if everything goes well, I should be posting one episode per day. :) Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do. I love HWANG TAE YOUNG "satang" too!!! :wub:

hi again p00hpal. Feel free to camp here anytime you want.. :)

Hi p00hpal! I agree with you regarding about pachlex. She's really talented & one of our assets here in YOOHOUSE. Now... i think i envy both her & KSA. pachlex... coz she has the talents that i don't have. :( KSA... coz she had all the memorable intimate moments with GY :blush:
oh yes betchay830.. pachlex and KSA in our envy list, plus YEH too because she gets all the sweet love from GY.. :D

Guest xiaoying0609

welcome to Yoohouse nophankh.

oh yeah.. my sugar level shot up too!!! :lol: All the heart-warming hugs.. awww... I wish I could switch place with YEH! KSA may have lots of hot moments with GY, but she didn't actually get all the sweet ones.. :P but still :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

no problem with School 4 jinkzzmec. Like I say if everything goes well, I should be posting one episode per day. :) Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do. I love HWANG TAE YOUNG "satang" too!!! :wub:

hi again p00hpal. Feel free to camp here anytime you want.. :)

oh yes betchay830.. pachlex and KSA in our envy list, plus YEH too because she gets all the sweet love from GY.. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest eganlyen

just watch S Diary this morning and please don't be mad or throw stones at me for what i'm about to say : :unsure: sweatingbullets: :tears: ... GY's character was cute, sweet but he's also a jerk. GY's acting was SUPERB that he made me really believe that he's character there was a jerk when KSA' character visited him again, but at the end I really think that he really did love her when he finishes to read the book.

it only shows our baby YOO was a good actor aside from having a 'Hot" body.

yeah.. I wish I was KSA also.. all the body contact she has with GY.. lucky her!! I hope we can see them in another project.. the next leading lady I envy now is YEH! ha.ha.. coz she also get all the lovey dovey and the kiss kiss and the bed scene with GY! :ph34r:

me too, jealous of KSA, she's lucky..after watching S Diary now i'm having fever :(

Guest iluvyoo2

Sound Track From Coffee Prince

07000013939.jpg

Release Date:2007.09.12

CD 1

01 )Love Is Weaken When It Comes Out Of Mouth.- Low-end-Project

02 ) 유주, 한성 dialogue - 다시 만난 두 사람, 그리고 베이글

03 ) Good Bye - The Melody(더 멜로디)

04 ) May - Belle Epoque

05 ) 다시(acoustic ver.) - Cloud Cuckoo Land (클라우드 쿠쿠랜드)

06 ) 바랜 고백 - CASKER(캐스커)

07 ) Gazer Razer (Studio live ver.) - Tearliner(티어라이너)

08 ) 은찬, 한결 dialogue - 은찬과 한결의 화해

09 ) Make up - 어른아이

10 ) I'll be a virgin I'll be a mountain - Maximilian Hecker

11 ) 11월 - Fanny fink(파니핑크)

12 ) 은찬 dialogue - 소리내어 우는 은찬

13 ) Rain Coat - Tearliner(티어라이너)

14 ) 위로 - Misty Blue(미스티 블루)

15 ) 한성 dialogue - 사랑이 아니라, 흔들린 거야

16 ) Alien - Arco

CD 2

17 )한결 dialogue - 한결의 고백

18 ) Sad Thing - 어른아이

19 ) 한결, 은찬 dialogue - 의형제 맺기로 한 은찬과 한결

20 ) 연애를 망친 건… 바로 나란 걸 알았다 - Low-end Project

21 ) 아이쿠 - 김창완

22 ) Coffee is - Cloud Cuckoo Land (클라우드 쿠쿠랜드)

23 ) Running - 도나웨일(Donawhale)

24 ) 은찬, 한결 dialogue - 성장하는 사랑

25 ) 좋은 사람 - Fanny fink(파니핑크)

26 ) Wishy-Washy Boy - Tearliner(티어라이너)

27 ) Last Arpeggios - 푸른새벽

28 ) 한결, 은찬 dialogue - 사랑의 발견

29 ) Balloons & Champagine - Ephemera

30 ) Novaless - Tearliner(티어라이너)

31 ) 한결 dialogue - 고은찬 빨리와라!! 고은찬 보고싶다!!

32 ) Perfect World (Restraint) - Arco

33 ) Space Island (Moon version) - Tearliner(티어라이너)

Download:

Change last 2 numbers for different songs.

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0.../A070000139396401.wma

.....02.wma

.....32.wma

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0.../A070000139396433.wma

credit Koreanwind and hjrx

Guest xiaoying0609

me too, jealous of KSA, she's lucky..after watching S Diary now i'm having fever :(

who can tell me,where have COFFEE PINNCE'S lyric???

http://www.oi.co.kr/new_admin/cd_pictures_...07000013939.jpg

wah!! thank you iluvyoo2. So the version 2 of CP OST comes in 2 CDs? I see a lot dialogues included too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh dear eganlyen.. you caught fever after watching S-Diary? hmm.. better take care.. and if you decide to watch CP again, make sure you don't get diabetes because sugar level is too high. :lol:

OMG.. while I was trying to compile the information for first post of the thread, I found that the database entry couldn't handle the whole load of information we gonna have.. So what I will do is take the biography and Q&A out from it, and re-post them inside the thread and post the link in the first post instead.. (yeah.. they have been posted before and since search engine doesn't work in the forum, it is impossible for me to go through the thread to find those Q&A again in such a short time :o :o ) :huh: I haven't finish putting up all the information yet and it already trancates off my content! Sigh.... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Anyway, now I need to re-adjust the page a bit before I can send to hershy for update. Hopefully I can get it ready in a day or so.. :unsure:

no. NOOOO this can't be. i don't want to be on the envy list! :crazy:

envy's a strong word y'know? wah. i can't be on that list...!

i want to be on the friend list...

or, i dunno...

one of any other list that constitutes to the lister the right to think ONLY

of happy thoughts and marshmallows in relation to the listed...

not on a list where thoughts of knives and green-eyed monsters are lurking

around waiting to pounce on poor, crazy little me. :tears:

THAT'S IT... i'm gonna stop making these things to get out of the envy list! :vicx:

[talks to self: Whatever DORK!]

who the hell am i kidding???!

i love making you guys laugh... :P

thanks for the goodies aalhl and iluvyoo2! YOOgals rock! ^_^

Guest shihchinchin

breaking news I saw one pic of yoo traveling from Jiju island along w/ his manager and one girl ( look like lsj) oh my god will yoo in love with the girl? who can tell me? I really don't like him to pair up with lsji insted of yeh!

breaking news I saw one pic of yoo traveling from Jiju island along w/ his manager and one girl ( look like lsj) oh my god will yoo in love with the girl? who can tell me? I really don't like him to pair up with lsji insted of yeh!

breaking news indeed... broke my GYEH heart into pieces that's for sure. :tears:

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT PHOTO?!?!?!?

i need to go all Nancy Yoo on that photo!!!!!! :crazy:

pretty please shihchinchin?

please show me that photo?

*googuly eyes* :tears:

WHAT?!?...pictures please...where did you see the pic???
no. NOOOO this can't be. i don't want to be on the envy list! :crazy:envy's a strong word y'know? wah. i can't be on that list...!i want to be on the friend list... or, i dunno... one of any other list that constitutes to the lister the right to think ONLY of happy thoughts and marshmallows in relation to the listed... not on a list where thoughts of knives and green-eyed monsters are lurking around waiting to pounce on poor, crazy little me. :tears:
Pach, you can be on the admired list then :D:D:D We love all your goodies so keep them coming.

jinkzzmec, phew. finally i'm out of the E-list.

but, can't i just be on the YOOgal list? :wub:

junji1122... God Bless You for that link! *bows*

i totally owe you big time for calming me down. hahah

i thought i saw ISJ on the first photo... but he wasn't walking

with the girl nor was he even paying her the slightest bit of attention...

so yeah, probably wasn't her but my head messing with me. :D

Guest junji1122

junji1122... God Bless You for that link! *bows*

i totally owe you big time for calming me down. hahah

i thought i saw ISJ on the first photo... but he wasn't walking

with the girl nor was he even paying her the slightest bit of attention...

so yeah, probably wasn't her but my head messing with me. :D

Don't mention pal. Just to tell you very quietly, let put aside that girl first, I didn't even sure if that's GY or not, haha...

But it's really him, it is nice to see him out there, he deserves a break.

cheers,

Guest gryffindorkylie

http://www.oi.co.kr/new_admin/cd_pictures_...07000013939.jpg

CD 1

01 )Love Is Weaken When It Comes Out Of Mouth.- Low-end-Project

02 ) 유주, 한성 dialogue - 다시 만난 두 사람, 그리고 베이글

03 ) Good Bye - The Melody(더 멜로디)

04 ) May - Belle Epoque

05 ) 다시(acoustic ver.) - Cloud Cuckoo Land (클라우드 쿠쿠랜드)

06 ) 바랜 고백 - CASKER(캐스커)

07 ) Gazer Razer (Studio live ver.) - Tearliner(티어라이너)

08 ) 은찬, 한결 dialogue - 은찬과 한결의 화해

09 ) Make up - 어른아이

10 ) I'll be a virgin I'll be a mountain - Maximilian Hecker

11 ) 11월 - Fanny fink(파니핑크)

12 ) 은찬 dialogue - 소리내어 우는 은찬

13 ) Rain Coat - Tearliner(티어라이너)

14 ) 위로 - Misty Blue(미스티 블루)

15 ) 한성 dialogue - 사랑이 아니라, 흔들린 거야

16 ) Alien - Arco

CD 2

17 )한결 dialogue - 한결의 고백

18 ) Sad Thing - 어른아이

19 ) 한결, 은찬 dialogue - 의형제 맺기로 한 은찬과 한결

20 ) 연애를 망친 건… 바로 나란 걸 알았다 - Low-end Project

21 ) 아이쿠 - 김창완

22 ) Coffee is - Cloud Cuckoo Land (클라우드 쿠쿠랜드)

23 ) Running - 도나웨일(Donawhale)

24 ) 은찬, 한결 dialogue - 성장하는 사랑

25 ) 좋은 사람 - Fanny fink(파니핑크)

26 ) Wishy-Washy Boy - Tearliner(티어라이너)

27 ) Last Arpeggios - 푸른새벽

28 ) 한결, 은찬 dialogue - 사랑의 발견

29 ) Balloons & Champagine - Ephemera

30 ) Novaless - Tearliner(티어라이너)

31 ) 한결 dialogue - 고은찬 빨리와라!! 고은찬 보고싶다!!

32 ) Perfect World (Restraint) - Arco

33 ) Space Island (Moon version) - Tearliner(티어라이너)

Download:

Change last 2 numbers for different songs.

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0.../A070000139396401.wma

.....02.wma

.....32.wma

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0.../A070000139396433.wma

credit Koreanwind and hjrx

I'm having trouble saving this. ='( Can someone upload this entire OST on a different hosting site?

Edit: Nevermind~! =) I e-mailed myself the links and clicked Save As that way. Heh. If I get home in time, I'll try to convert these to MP3s alright? =)

Guest tuesdhei

any idea WHEN it was taken? was it just recently? can you post the pic here? thanks :tears: