Guest pachlex

wah. kylie, is it really your birthday today?!?!?!

*smacks forehead*

this is a message to YOU from our YOO. :P

happybirthdaykylie.jpg

*waves to queeninmycastle and aalhl!*

i'm still working on the logo thing... we have until the 9th right? gah.

have to figure out how to make this work fast... eheh.

i'll give you guys a heads up once my submission is done. ;)

have fun on your mini vacation juhjuh! be safe! :)

*wonders why in the heck would HK be all pissed in that cartoon.* :lol:

these are funny cartoons fr dcyeh: - i wonder what they were saying lol
arghh... how I wish I read Korean.. it looks so cute... P/S: I'll get back to your PM a bit later, nhetski.. :P

I just saw this video clip in DCGY last night, about this movie from 3asian.com. (in Japanese)

http://file.3asian.com/maimi/gongyoo_b1.WMV

credit 3asian.com and dcgy

thanks iluvyoo2.. downloading now.. :) is it the movie premiere?

Edit: ahh.. that's the movie premiere and interview back in end of January this year.. :)

I've been a fan since I saw him on Hakgyo 4...
hello critic! Welcome to Yoohouse.. :) Wow you already knew him back in 2001? that's a long time!

*waves to queeninmycastle and aalhl!*

i'm still working on the logo thing... we have until the 9th right? gah.

have to figure out how to make this work fast... eheh.

i'll give you guys a heads up once my submission is done. ;)

*wave* back to pachlex... yes.. you have until 9-Sep.. is it long enough or you need more extensions.. :P

Guest gryffindorkylie

Happy Birthday gryffindorkylie.. :)

Thanks aalhl! =)

wah. kylie, is it really your birthday today?!?!?!

*smacks forehead*

this is a message to YOU from our YOO. :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...rthdaykylie.jpg

Yeah, it's my birthday. Wait, why is GY asking if I'm mad at him? I could never EVER be mad at GY! EVERRRRRRR~! =D

Thanks pachlex. You and JuhJuh really make my day! *luffs you both*

Guest pachlex

*wave* back to pachlex... yes.. you have until 9-Sep.. is it long enough or you need more extensions.. :P

hopefully i come up with something by lunch tomorrow [it's 2 in the afternoon here now, the 7th.]

if not... eheh. heh. i might take you up on that extension thing... :D

Thanks aalhl! =)
hope you enjoy your day! With Gong Yoo in the house, I'm sure you are enjoying every bits of it, right? BTW, gryffindorkylie, can you please don't quote images in your reply? Just remove the %7Boption%7D tag will do.. :) Thanks!! Newbies please take note not to quote images in your reply too, ok? Thank you so much!

Just a friendly reminder to all YooGals who are new to Soompi and this thread, please read the forum rules. I see that the moderator is monitoring this thread very closely.. I don't want anyone to get into trouble.. and I wish to maintain the fun, cozy, warm and comfortable environment in Yoohouse, so that others will enjoy it too.. And I sure don't want the moderator to impose more restriction on the thread. I hope you all understand. Have a great weekend everyone!

hopefully i come up with something by lunch tomorrow [it's 2 in the afternoon here now, the 7th.]

if not... eheh. heh. i might take you up on that extension thing... :D

he.he.. I'm just estimating the time.. if you think you need more time, please let me know.. any other in-house creative YooGals gonna take up this challenge too?

Guest pachlex

please read the forum rules. I see that the moderator is monitoring this thread very closely.. I don't want anyone to get into trouble.. and I wish to maintain the fun, cozy, warm and comfortable environment in Yoohouse, so that others will enjoy it too.. I hope you all understand. Have a great weekend everyone!

gah. should we edit out the happy birthdays then?

it said there, no birthday celebrations unless it's related to the artist the thread is dedicated to. :(

*me scared of the moderators*

Guest gryffindorkylie

BTW, gryffindorkylie, can you please don't quote images in your reply? Just remove the %7Boption%7D tag will do.. :) Thanks!! Newbies please take note not to quote images in your reply too, ok? Thank you so much!

I've been taking them out, but I must have let the icon one slip by by accident. Sorry. ='(

*runs off*

I've been taking them out, but I must have let the icon one slip by by accident. Sorry. ='(

*runs off*

he.he.. it's ok.. I sometimes forgot also.. and realise it after I hit the reply button.. :P we are human afterall, and human makes mistakes and learn from mistake.. :P

gah. should we edit out the happy birthdays then?

it said there, no birthday celebrations unless it's related to the artist the thread is dedicated to. :(

*me scared of the moderators*

well, I don't know about the moderators, but I have no problem with it if it comes with GY in there.. ;) after all it's a pic of him so it's still related to him in a way, right?.. :unsure: :unsure: Well, it's just my personal opinion.. the moderator my think otherwise.. :P

Hi guys :wave: Mind if I tag along a little bit?

Hee, I haven't been here for a long long time. It's absolutely awesome to see the thread has grown so much in the last couple of months. I remember when I first came here, it was around page 25 or something. It's almost reaching 400 now, that's pretty huge. I'm so glad to see that Gong Yoo has been getting a lot of attention, one that he much deserves.

GY is my first Korean crush, back in high school. And I must say that even though I knew he was a great actor, his performance in CP quite surprised me. The guy's gotten SOO good. I said this back in CP thread, that he really embodied Han Gyul and came out easily and very naturally, whether HG was in serious mode or adorkable mode. Man, adorkable should be his middle name. Whatever mode he was in, Choi Han Gyul has definitely topped my chart of Best Male Character ever.

Since CP ended, I've been on a Yoo withdrawal mode, currently camping in Crunchyroll's Hardtack Teacher and Star Candy and rewatching She's On Duty :lol:. I kinda notice one thing tho; Gong Yoo always has chemistry with his lady. I'm shipping GY/KSA, but he had chemistry with Gong Hyo Jin, YEH (damn, shimmering, exploding chemistry that one), Kim Jung Hwa and even Nam Sang Mi whom he didn't have romantic storyline. Sigh, I love GY. Don't we all?

BTW, I have a question. Where might I find and download his movie Superstar Mr Gam? Thanks :)

aalhl, this is the link to YEH's pics on kceleb photo section:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

a different Eun Chan hehe

i hope GY n YEH can have a CF or photoshoot together :) that will be great!

ah.. yes.. nhetski. .thanks for the link.. I was about to ask you for it.. :P

She looks very feminine now.. totally Eun Chan-less.. haha :lol:

awww.. how I wish I can see GYEH in a photoshoot together too... I bet they look even more stunning as Gong Yoo and Eun Hye.. :D

hi there deeta.. it's indeed a very long time I didn't see you here already.. Happy you see you again.. :) You can tag along anytime.. ;)

Whatever mode he was in, Choi Han Gyul has definitely topped my chart of Best Male Character ever.
hopefully he will win the Best Actor award this year.. that would be superb!! :w00t:

I kinda notice one thing tho; Gong Yoo always has chemistry with his lady. I'm shipping GY/KSA, but he had chemistry with Gong Hyo Jin, YEH (damn, shimmering, exploding chemistry that one), Kim Jung Hwa and even Nam Sang Mi whom he didn't have romantic storyline. Sigh, I love GY. Don't we all?
Agree!! he had chemistry with all of his leading ladies.. I think his chemistry with YEH had top over KSA.. he. he :D

BTW, I have a question. Where might I find and download his movie Superstar Mr Gam? Thanks :)
can you download from CB? if can I will try to hunt the link for you.

Guest iluvyoo2

gryffindorkylie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Please accept flower, birthday cake and kiss from YOO!!! :wub:

sonagi.jpg

PS: Sorry, I don't have creativity in art work..haha

Guest gryffindorkylie

happy bday kylie!!

Thank you nhetski!

gryffindorkylie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Please accept flower, birthday cake and kiss from YOO!!! :wub:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee216/i...oyoo/sonagi.jpg

PS: Sorry, I don't have creativity in art work..haha

Hahaha, thank you so much iluvyoo2! *wubs* Don't worry, I have absolutely no talent in art yet I took 4 classes of it in ONE semester (to bypass the foreign language requirement). XD

hopefully he will win the Best Actor award this year.. that would be superb!! :w00t:

Oh man, I would love for him to win the Best Actor award~!

Do you know how to download from BT? I know there is a torrent out there for this movie. That's how I got my hand on a copy. Only prob is the file is a MP4 file. I want a AVI. ='(

Edit: Torrent Link

Oh man, I would love for him to win the Best Actor award~!
let's all pray hard for it.. and keep our fingers/toes crossed.. :P this time I should be able to vote for him. .ha.ha.. didn't vote for him in OFD because I couldn't register myself at MBC website. This time, I'm not putting away that opportunity.. ;)

Do you know how to download from BT? I know there is a torrent out there for this movie. That's how I got my hand on a copy. Only prob is the file is a MP4 file. I want a AVI. ='(
The one I downloaded from Clubbox is AVI.

Here's the CB link.

Mr. Gam's Victory (Subtitle)

OMG!!! the DVD set of CP is now available!

7 Discs with 17 episodes plus the Special!!!

the thing is, i don't know if it has eng subs!

whoa!!! that is fast!! I didn't expect the DVD to be released so soon... I see the date there is Oct 6? Is that the release date? I wish I can buy it.. :rolleyes:

Guest xjuliephanx
it's a little quiet in the YOOhouse today... *scratches head in confusion*http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...iseverybody.jpgwhere is everyone?! :wacko::lol::crazy:
I was getting my richard simmons whooped in SC :( I should have never left the thread.. lol
And oh, everyone say happy birthday to Kylie (gryffindorkylie)!http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1653/bdaykylieay2.jpg
Yes happy bday!!!
OMG!!! the DVD set of CP is now available!7 Discs with 17 episodes plus the Special!!!check here (credit dcyeh):http://www.yes24.com/Goods/FTGoodsView.asp...er=004001030002the thing is, i don't know if it has eng subs!
How do you order?!!! do they ship internationally you think :D Even though I have it all downloaded I want the DVD set :) So excited!!

Guest xjuliephanx
Since you've taken the phone, well I wouldn't being at the remote control's place *shrugs*
*nods* I can deal with that. :)
now now.. behave girl! hahahabut to be honest i actually looked closely to see if EC did see aplenty to warrant her knee-shaking reaction after lol
hahaha Yes I did too. I knew he was wearing something underneath but I just wanted to try. Even a glimpse of his boxers will do :D

Guest pachlex

I was getting my richard simmons whooped in SC :( I should have never left the thread.. lolYes happy bday!!!How do you order?!!! do they ship internationally you think :D Even though I have it all downloaded I want the DVD set :) So excited!!

eheh. heh. i'm sorry if i'm going to be totally clueless here but... SC? i honestly don't know. :wacko:

Guest xjuliephanx
Wearing a white shirt right? I only have this.http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/637/1c990dbcrb4.jpg
I <3 his face at the bottom one. He has the silliest most adorkable faces ever. So hard not to love a happy go lucky guy like that!
eheh. heh. i'm sorry if i'm going to be totally clueless here but... SC? i honestly don't know. :wacko:
Starcraft. Its a strategy computer game GY plays (objective: you play with others online to build a base and an army and try to defeat the outlaying teams). I played about 3 years ago and stopped. When I read GY likes to play I reignited my passion and started playing the asia server hoping each person i play might be GY :P... but unfortunately I SUCK now. hahaa You want extreme fanaticism? There you have it. First the laptop, now I even picked up gaming. :P