Honestly speaking I don't trust the awards. Who could consider Strong Woman Do Bong Soon in best drama category!!!! There is no mention of Secret Forest which is unbelievable! :lol: I am not taking them seriously.

I apologize if my comments makes anyone angry. I can't remember which actor got what award in which year. So I feel we give too much importance to something that could be forgotten.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Honestly speaking I don't trust the awards. Who could consider Strong Woman Do Bong Soon in best drama category!!!! There is no mention of Secret Forest which is unbelievable! :lol: I am not taking them seriously.

I apologize if my comments makes anyone angry. I can't remember which actor got what award in which year. So I feel we give too much importance to something that could be forgotten.

Yeah, that's also another thing. I think we (or I) become a bit defensive, before actually knowing if this award is serious at all or not :tongue:But yeah hahaha. #ButtHurtDelulu 

Hey nothing to apologize for, we are all here sharing our opinions. It is fun to read. It's been long since we had any fun topics going around here :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Fair is fair , nominating him not related he's active in social in media , attending public events or not , there're many Actors who don't have SNS , only attend their premieres are nominated too . Don't let your feelings change the truth. I still think it's weird he's not nominated, Don't Tell me everyone nominated is better than GY , cuz it's not true . Also when you watched goblin , did u feel the sadness & loneliness of Kim shin or not . If yes then it means gy portrayed his character well no matter how his character was written . Also when you saw him in Goryeo era , you wanted him to act in historical movie & drama or not . Many impressed from his preformance  & cinematography in ship scene . You still think he doesn't deserve, you didn't cry when kim shin died , when eun tak died , you didn't feel sorry for kim shin when he said simple sentence "my sister , my friend , my wife all gone and i am left alone again" you didn't fell his pain . You weren't touched when kim shin & eun tak reunited again . If u really inside u touched by his performance then it means he performed his character well , he deserves to be recognized & be nominated too . And when i said kes didn't write well cuz i expected to see more , like kim shin & kim sun reunion was so comic and dull too , why there weren't any emotional & strong scene between him and his sister . Why fight between KS and park joong hun was so short and ended in few minutes , it's fight delayed for 900 y why there wasn't touching conversation between ks & deity after he died . Why they didn't show loneliness of ks during 900 . I still have many questions why why why . It's not gy fault , it's writing fault . GY only was playing character written . May be i am biased fan but in my eyes gy did well with  his character . When said it wasn't gy best performance cuz simply his character didn't have deep scenes to show his acting like he did before in silenced , age of shadows , man and woman , CP

in the end i still think it's weird gy isn't nominated 

But as staygold said many times i don't trust awards

I am sorry for my long reply & sorry for not tagging cuz i am using mobile 

• Like 5

hey everyone, how's it going ?

happy weekend ~!

i read that GY is not nominated for the upcoming awards. i am not sure how he is feeling now but i feel he is such a chemistry king that many, if not all his co-stars, gets a chance to be nominated.

it's kind of nice that he is currently active in commercials and ads. he looks so cute in all of them.

Edited by jaysmurf
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

Yeah, that's also another thing. I think we (or I) become a bit defensive, before actually knowing if this award is serious at all or not :tongue:But yeah hahaha. #ButtHurtDelulu 

Hey nothing to apologize for, we are all here sharing our opinions. It is fun to read. It's been long since we had any fun topics going around here :D

I feel good to read all your comments too . It's fun too . I missed u all here , missed your opinions too

But i will say it's weird he's nominated till the award show" Loooooool:D

2handsintertwined I still want to add something we all miss gy , want him choose his next project quickly . And you know how i miss him so much but if he refused all scripts , it doesn't make him bad person. Like when we went shopping , try many dresses and then didn't buy . It doesn't mean i am bad person , or all dresses are bad . It means i didn't find what fits me well& what makes me looks more elegant . For me i can't buy something i am not sure 100% about it cuz simply i won't be confident to wear it. The same with gy if he didn't choose till now . It doesn't mean he's bad person or all scripts are bad . It can also mean , he didn't find what he wants & what fits him . I wish he'll find script that touches his heart quickly . 

When i see new CFs , i feel i want it to be movie or drama. But CFs are better than nothing. 

To all gy fans here , i am glad to chat with u , we all have different opinions , our differnce doesn't make anyone of us bad 

Cuz we all love this man :wub:

• Like 5

Here is the nominee list.  I think the list we all saw earlier was the one from Seoul International drama awards.

Some part of me is satisfied with this cos my other fav drama Secret Forest and the lead have been nominated in a couple of categories.

But like a said I give only so much importance to awards. 

DKxsQULUEAAhutp.jpg&key=c2bdbcbf4ac575e2DKxsQULUEAAhutp.jpg&key=c2bdbcbf4ac575e2

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Fair is fair , nominating him not related he's active in social in media , attending public events or not , there're many Actors who don't have SNS , only attend their premieres are nominated too . Don't let your feelings change the truth. I still think it's weird he's not nominated, Don't Tell me everyone nominated is better than GY , cuz it's not true . Also when you watched goblin , did u feel the sadness & loneliness of Kim shin or not

You just don't get it. Some things AREN'T fair. In today's world, I think you have to put yourself out there. We've beaten this topic to death. GY NEEDS social media to be present and to have influence. If he's not going to use SNS then he needs to throw his lazy butt on TV. He could guest on Running Man, Three Meals, or any other fun variety show. What does he do? Hole up somewhere. I have said this to you before. I don't think he behaves like a normal person. Right. Even actors who aren't active on SNS like GY, and actors who don't attend public events, and only attend premieres were nominated. But they do movies or dramas right after the other one ends. GY has not followed up to TTB or AoS in a year, and it'll almost be a year since he has followed up to Goblin. There is something seriously wrong with him. Don't you realize he doesn't exist at all. They should report him as a 'Missing Person.' Well you go on being naive and thinking it's weird GY wasn't nominated, and go on being naive thinking the ones nominated aren't better than him. But they are better at him in something. You need to accept that. For example, you have a child,  and  you are certain your child is the best. Your child brings home bad grades. So your child isn't the best.  Bad analogy, but you get it. Of course, everyone felt the sadness and loneliness in Kim Shin, but that doesn't mean anything to me. 

If yes then it means gy portrayed his character well no matter how his character was written . Also when you saw him in Goryeo era , you wanted him to act in historical movie & drama or not . Many impressed from his preformance  & cinematography in ship scene . You still think he doesn't deserve, you didn't cry when kim shin died , when eun tak died , you didn't feel sorry for kim shin when he said simple sentence "my sister , my friend , my wife all gone and i am left alone again" you didn't fell his pain . You weren't touched when kim shin & eun tak reunited again . If u really inside u touched by his performance then it means he performed his character well , he deserves to be recognized & be nominated too

I agree but he wasn't recognized on nominated no matter how much you think he did. his character didn't touch everyone. some people thought he acted like a kid.

And when i said kes didn't write well cuz i expected to see more , like kim shin & kim sun reunion was so comic and dull too , why there weren't any emotional & strong scene between him and his sister . Why fight between KS and park joong hun was so short and ended in few minutes , it's fight delayed for 900 y why there wasn't touching conversation between ks & deity after he died . Why they didn't show loneliness of ks during 900 . I still have many questions why why why . It's not gy fault , it's writing fault . GY only was playing character written .

Yeah I don't know. Still not writer's fault. KES is one of the best screenwriter's in Korea How's it her fault. It's his. He chooses to be a phantom. And you'll never get answers to your questions. 

May be i am biased fan but in my eyes gy did well with  his character . When said it wasn't gy best performance cuz simply his character didn't have deep scenes to show his acting like he did before in silenced , age of shadows , man and woman , CP

in the end i still think it's weird gy isn't nominated 

But as staygold said many times i don't trust awards

I am sorry for my long reply & sorry for not tagging cuz i am using mobile 

Well, go on thinking that way. It is what is. GY simply doesn't have what it takes to get nominated.

11 hours ago, Noor90 said:

I feel good to read all your comments too . It's fun too . I missed u all here , missed your opinions too

But i will say it's weird he's nominated till the award show" Loooooool:D

Let me get personal with you real quick:

You never say such kind words to me in public. You never say you love reading my comments in public. You never say you missed me here and my opinions in public. Why? You never say, "I miss her, hope you come back" in public. Are you ashamed of talking to me? I get envious. I took a break from GY, and you only reached out to me in PMs, but you didn't do it in public like you do everyone else. You said I ignored you for days in PM. I apologized and said I was going through something in my life, and I felt like I was too into him. I told you that I needed him. You said nothing. Whatever your issue is with me. Say it here. And you never fully read my comments. When you respond it doesn't address everything that I said. You're always correcting me.

When I got here in January, I found a place of like-minded people, GY fans. I liked him since Goblin. I was happy, and you and I became friends. But as I started to participate more and more ( and saying i wanted to grope gy, which i was kidding about) some of us didn't get along, and I'll fast-forward. There was a misunderstanding. I got reported by people I would call my friends. They didn't even let me explain myself. They just saw me as some crazy person. Who's fault was that? Mine. I lost my temper and started attacking them because they wouldn't 'like' my posts or respond to me. At least I own up to my fault. GY should too.You never stood up for me.  I got banned, and lost this account. I don't know how I'm here on this account today, but God must've been on my side. So here you are saying you miss the same people who banned me and turned their backs on me. That hurts. Some of us don't talk. Ever. They are still holding grudges. You ignore that. So we all avoid each other. Do you know how hard it is for me to skip over posts of those who dislike me? It's really hard, I really want to respond, but it'll just cause another fiasco. So this page is a mess, and it'll never get better. I suggested shutting gy's page once, and you got pissed off at me. I suggested it because it was messed up. So what I'm saying is there something you don't like about me, you already know the others don't. So just tell me what it is. I wanted to leave to make everyone's lives easier, but I can't leave him. When I think of leaving him I cry. I'm serious.

Back to GY:

11 hours ago, Noor90 said:

2handsintertwined I still want to add something we all miss gy , want him choose his next project quickly . And you know how i miss him so much but if he refused all scripts , it doesn't make him bad person. Like when we went shopping , try many dresses and then didn't buy . It doesn't mean i am bad person , or all dresses are bad . It means i didn't find what fits me well& what makes me looks more elegant . For me i can't buy something i am not sure 100% about it cuz simply i won't be confident to wear it. The same with gy if he didn't choose till now . It doesn't mean he's bad person or all scripts are bad . It can also mean , he didn't find what he wants & what fits him . I wish he'll find script that touches his heart quickly . 

When i see new CFs , i feel i want it to be movie or drama. But CFs are better than nothing. 

To all gy fans here , i am glad to chat with u , we all have different opinions , our differnce doesn't make anyone of us bad 

Cuz we all love this man :wub:

You always say the same thing every month. It doesn't make anyone feel better. Not saying he's a bad person. I said he has a bad attitude. Good analogy with shopping for dresses, but it doesn't make me understand GY's choices. What does he want then? What fits him? What I was saying is by rejecting them he's acting like the scripts aren't good enough for him, and that's a bad attitude. Yeah you WISH he finds a script that touches his heart quickly. Do you know what wishes are? Wishes are things we hope will come true someday. I disagree. I think CFs make us miss him more. 

Everything about him is CRAP. Really angry at him.

Edited by 2handsintertwined

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I agree but he wasn't recognized on nominated no matter how much you think he did. his character didn't touch everyone. some people thought he acted like a kid.

he already got nominated and won baeksang , the highest prize , do u think scenes i mentioned above GY portrayed as a kid . there're many anti fans or fans of other actors can say things like that to make their actors shine. 

Also many criticize the lead actors of KES dramas not only GY  "SJK , HB , LMH' her drama always bring highest popularity  with hate too 

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Still not writer's fault. KES is one of the best screenwriter's in Korea How's it her fault. It's his. He chooses to be a phantom. And you'll never get answers to your questions. 

KES is popular writer but she's not deep writers that's writes deep stories . she's known for that. i remember when GY choose goblin , many fans were sad cuz they think GY deserves more talented writer like Noh hee kyung , or kim eun hee . and many said KES writes childish stories . Many thinks GY level higher than KES , she's waste of his talent. Some girls i know personally are anti of KES dramas started to attack GY cuz he accepted her drama 

Here's the evidence of what i said , 

20160416_1460769409_73073400_1.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Gong Yoo earns lead role for scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook's next drama

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+810, -34] Gong Yoo!!!!!! Gong Yoo got it!!!! Finally we get to see him in a romantic drama after 'Coffee Prince'~~~ can't wait ㅠㅠ

2. [+619, -88] He's a great actor but Kim Eun Sook's dramas are always the same and I feel like her line of work is just too small for Gong Yoo to see full potential in. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing him.

3. [+579, -150] Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter's dramas are centered around what the public wants. Her dramas are actually second rate in terms of quality and the people who go crazy for them are the types who enjoy such low class work.

4. [+28, -6] It's under tvN so I guess we won't have to deal with all the PPL... 'Descendants' was so bothersome because of the PPL ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -4] Gong Yoo has enough acting skills to pull off her cringeworthy lines. Now it's up to who they cast as the female lead...

6. [+22, -2] He'll hit daebak if he lands another character like Choi Han Kyul from 'Coffee Prince'. He's doing fine now but 'Coffee Prince' is his best work to date...

7. [+16, -4] I was so happy to finally see his casting news but it's for Kim Eun Sook's drama... not sure if I'm happy about that. Her lines are always so cringeworthy...

8. [+13, -3] I feel like he's too old for how immature Kim Eun Sook's dramas seem at times. I'd rather he pick a romance drama with a bit more depth than some cringeworthy drama like Kim Eun Sook's.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.eg/2016/04/gong-yoo-cast-in-scriptwriter-kim-eun.html#

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Eun Sook x Gong Yoo's new drama will be named 'Mister Sunshine'

1. [+3,051, -203] I'll admit her dramas are honestly third rate... just a copy of a bunch of nineties Hollywood works, but she has a knack for making male leads sound so charming with their lines! She's a scriptwriter who writes for high viewer ratings...

2. [+2,665, -85] Her plots are lacking but her lines are the best. She brings all her male leads to life... there's not one character that she puts to waste.

3. [+1,534, -82] I was so upset that he hasn't been in a drama since 'Big', I put all my trust in Kim scriptwriter-nim ㅠㅠ

4. [+877, -31] She's really hard at work lately, isn't she

5. [+236, -9] We just need a good female lead for it to be successful... Gong Yoo will flop with her if they pick someone bad..

6. [+230, -12] Other than her plot skills and stuff, Kim Eun Sook is so good at knowing what female viewers want to see. She knows exactly what makes our hearts flutter and she turns all her male leads in gods.

7. [+206, -14] Please pick a good female lead!! Not just a pretty face or an idol!!

8. [+169, -15] Wow, just took a look at Kim Eun Sook's drama history and she's just a god of viewer ratings. Lots of cringeworthy dramas but all her male leads serve crazy fantasies for female viewers.

I wish you'll read these comments carefully and understand what i said it's Writing fault , cuz it's her habit to write dull stories not only with GY . 

@2handsintertwined Please check your PM

• Like 3

When you google January 2017 kdramas Goblin doesn't show up. Cos it started on 2nd Dec. So there you go. That should be one of the explanations why you don't see any dramas from that time in nominee list.

I hope GY is a reason/source for happy thoughts for everyone.

383e5373-e0fb-4400-b9aa-0ef8de89d9a8.png

cr: dramafever

• Like 4

THIS IS SO ANNOYING. EVERYONE JUST SAYS THE SAME THING AND MAKES EXCUSES FOR HIM.

And you all ignore the fact that he isn't acting normal. And you all sugar coat everything.

He needs to grow some balls.

He's driving me crazy. I can't do this anymore.

I'm sorry GY.

@Noor90 Again, sending me PMs. Won't say it here.

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, staygold said:

That should be one of the explanations why you don't see any dramas from that time in nominee list.

yes yes i know , i was talking about Korea drama awards not 1st seoul awards . All nominations for Seoul awards are 2017 dramas , goblin is 20l6 drama like romantic doctor 

@everyone , it's nice to know all of u , i'll take a break now and i don't know when i'll come back please take care of GY page :blush:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

Gong yoo for Discovery Expedition , i always love scenery in Discovery Expedition pics^_^

GY discovery pictures always make me want to go to travel. but i look at my pocket n back to reality. LOL

CHJ8Uqy.png

I randomly checked GY hairstylist ig. Seems like he went to Austria. My guess is he with GY. I dont know for what, cf shooting maybe but which cf?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Noor90 said:

yes yes i know , i was talking about Korea drama awards not 1st seoul awards . All nominations for Seoul awards are 2017 dramas , goblin is 20l6 drama like romantic doctor 

@everyone , it's nice to know all of u , i'll take a break now and i don't know when i'll come back please take care of GY page :blush:

:D :D :D

• Like 1

Dear @Noor90,

Girl, you know no one cares about Gong Yoo's page as much as you. You know no one puts in as much effort, time, and energy into his page like you. You are a very busy girl. You have a life, you are an amazing aunt, you're an auditor and that requires a lot of time and energy from you, and sometimes your life isn't going the way you want it to , and you still manage to find time for this South Korean actor's(Gong Yoo) Soompi page. You're remarkable. And you know no one finds information on him like you. You know no one updates his page like you. I heard in the past it was just you and @lkgy99 updating his page all by yourselves. That makes me so sad. 

You know that no one finds his beautiful pictures and beautiful videos like you. Because of you, fans are able to get a glimpse into his world through his CFs, magazines, photoshoots, etc. They are able see him for a bit. They are able to spend a day with him. Imagine themselves  sitting next to him on a train, holding hands.

You know no one is as dedicated to Gong Yoo's Soompi page like you. You've only been here for 3 years, and you have already left a huge impression on his page, and many others. You said take care of his page, you know no one can take care of it like you.

I think it's hard for you to keep his page going due to his lack of activities and news, but you manage to work your magic and make his page still look good, despite feeling unmotivated sometimes. I know you feel unmotivated. 

You maintain his page because you once told me that you want new, international, all kinds of fans to learn more about him. You're very thoughtful and caring. Well, new fans have come here like you wanted. Some stay, some go for different reasons you can't control.

What I'm trying to say is, you are irreplaceable here. You are The Queen here. 

• Like 2