luvjinhyuk

said: Hello I'm new in here I just became obsessed with gong yoo lol.. he's so good looking especially his smile. I hope he makes another drama soon I just watched his Big drama and his movie the suspect. Thier both were soo good, his acting fabulous!! This is for now hope to come on here often and get to know you gals or guys.

@czakhareina‌ hmm you just gave me a heart attack with those sexy pics of his bod haha =)) wow gorgeous!!! Give me a sec got to wipe off these drools from my face haha =P~

hahaha true.... !!!welcome welcome welcome to gong yoo world...
Yoon Eun Hye Launches Her Charity Bazaarby Nawael Khelil] Actress and beauty icon Yoon Eun Hye is launching a charity bazaar event with HIGH CUT to support elders who live alone.
Yoon Eun Hye gathered six other celebrities for her charity event ‘7 by 7 blessing’ that will be held on September 26 and 27 at Jacob’s Ladder in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam. It’s a very special kind of event as Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Choi Soo Young, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo Ah In and Han Chae Young will sell some of the items they cherish the most on a charity purpose.
Seven brands included YSL and Samantha Thavasa will also take part to this event to raise funds. All the money collected from this ‘bazaar’ will be used to help and support elders who live alone.
Meanwhile Yoon Eun Hye hopes that she can carry out this philanthropic activity every year from now to help not only elders but also disabled people. (photo by HIGH CUT) 

for more bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

juliekm said: @pafaccio‌ thank you for the warm welcome I'm actually luvjinhyuk but be coming Gong Yoo's fan I have to change my name and my screen pic lol.. I still like choi jin hyuk hes still a hottie but I have moved on to Gong Yoo. Yes I agree with you I've been watching his videos on YouTube and reading his interviews he's just PERFECT I don't know why it took me this long to notice him. I'm going to start his coffee prince drama and drool all over him again =P~ . Can't wait to see his new movies that are coming out too. Thanks again for the warm welcome and forsure I'll be stopping by often.

@pafaccio You are welcome.  ^^

And here's the official released of Kim Dong Ryul's music video.  Enjoy~~ ^^

And related news

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/30/gong-yoo-stars-in-kim-dong-ryuls-how-i-am-music-video/

[30-Sep-2014] Gong Yoo Stars in Kim Dong Ryul’s “How I Am” Music Video

Veteran singer Kim Dong Ryul released the music video for his latest song, “How I Am,” starring actor Gong Yoo through the official 1theK YouTube channel.

“How I Am” is the main song from Kim Dong Ryul’s sixth album, “Accompany.” With twenty year of music experience, “Accompany” also marks the singer’s comeback after three years. “Here I Am” is a soft and nostalgic ballad that reminiscences about a past love.

The music video stars Gong Yoo, who has received countless ‘love calls’ to be featured in music videos but was always hesitant to accept. However, it is being reported that Gong Yoo gladly made the decision to appear in this particular music video, as he has always been a big fan of the singer. It has been about 13 years since Gong Yoo last participated in a music video for a project album with actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won, during the same year as his debut.

Source: http://24-7kpop.com/gong-yoo-plays-a-man-with-a-sad-heart-in-kim-dong-ryuls-how-i-am-mv/

[01-Oct-2014] Gong Yoo Plays A Man With A Sad Heart In Kim Dong Ryul’s “How I Am”

A truly beautiful song.

Popular and super talented singer-songwriter Kim Dong Ryul has released an emotional music video for his new song How Am I, starring famous actor Gong Yoo. Gong Yoo emphasizes the sad feelings drawn out by the powerful and deep voice of the singer and the message of the lyrics. Together, the acting and song will bring out a few tears and will touch your heart.

How Am I is the title track Kim Dong Ryul’s sixth album, Accompany, which marks his comeback after 3 years, showing his maturity and change over the span of 20 years of being a musician. The poetic lyrics of the song and the rest of the tracks included in the album do not use any trendy terms or slang, but instead have good rhymes that create a beautiful and clear story.

It was reported that Gong Yoo gladly accepted to appear in this particular music video because he has always been a big fan of the singer. It came a bit of a surprise since the actor is usually hesitant to appear in music video even though he receives countless “love calls.” It has been around 13 years Gong Yoo last appeared in a music video, his first being around the same time as his debut.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Kim Dong Ryul Celebrates 20 Years as a Singer with ‘How I Am’ Featuring Gong Yoo

Taking over the autumn season with his sweet voice, Kim Dong Ryul released his sixth album, Walking With and a new music video featuring Gong Yoo. 

On October 1, Kim Dong Ryul released Walking With, also celebrating his 20th anniversary as a singer. 

[Video] Kim Dong Ryul Celebrates 20 Years as a Singer with ‘How I Am’ Featuring Gong Yoo

With the return of this singer songwriter in three years, the tracks on his album ranked one after another in real-time charts of various music charts as expected. 

Gong Yoo, who has been a fan of Kim Dong Ryul for a very long time, appeared in the music video for How I Am, perfectly portraying the lyrics of the song. Kim Dong Ryul even stated that Gong Yoo was able to fill in certain parts of the song with his acting that Kim Dong Ryul didn’t know existed. 

Kim Dong Ryul debuted in 1994 with his first album Exhibition

credit MWave Enewsworld

Source: http://www.getitk.com/veteran-musician-kim-dong-ryul-to-come-back-with-a-music-video-starring-actor-gong-yoo/?lang=en

Veteran Musician Kim Dong-ryul to Come Back with a Music Video Starring Actor Gong Yoo

Musician Kim Dong-ryul released his 6th full-length album in 3 years on October 1.

His 6th full-length album named 'Companion" consists of 10 songs including "Confession", "Youth" (feat. Lee Sang-soon), "My Love" and "Advice" (feat. John Park).

Kim Dong-ryul’s agency said, “Lyrics of songs in this album is like poem. Kim Dong-ryul tried to avoid use slangs and buzzword in lyrics of his songs. His lyrics are like a complete and coherent piece of poetry. He always wants to exactly convey the meaning of his songs with great composing and arrangement. People will feel sincerity of him through this album.”

Besides, actor Gong Yoo appears in the music video of Kim Dong-ryul’s new song for the first time in 13 years. He recently finished shooting this music video in Gyeonggi Province.

Gong Yoo said, “I have been such a big fan of Kim Dong-ryul’s since his debut. I am so glad to be part of his new album.”

He also stated, “When I heard his new song , I said “Yes, this is Kim Dong-ryul.” I was so impressed. I hope many people to feel the same as me with his new album. This album is perfect for this fall.”

Kim Dong-ryul was also very impressed by Gong Yoo’s acting in his music video. He said, “I was so touched by the music video. I thought Gong Yoo’s acting made up for what this song lacks.” “I also thought he was a very deligent and genuine actor. I am so grateful for him and great outcome of the music video,” he added.

Kim Dong-ryul will begin nationwide tour after the release of his 6th full-length album.

Victims of the 'Dogani' sexual assault as depicted in Gong Yoo's movie 'The Crucible' lose their case

On September 30th, the Seoul Central District Court ruled against the seven victims of 'Dogani' for the compensation suit they filed against the government, the city of Gwangju and Gwangsangu.  The reasons for Seoul Central District Court's verdict was because of the statute of limitations and lack of evidence.

In the case of 'Dogani,' the assaults started from 2000 to 2004, but the report was brought to light in 2005 when two teachers were arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting the hearing-impaired students. Then, in 2007, the two teachers were brought back into the school as employees after they were let go by the police. 

Soon after, former students who attended the Gwangju Inhwa School testified that the teachers had sexually assaulted them every time they had done something wrong. Allegedly, the sexual assaults went as far as the teachers raping the students.

The principal of the school, who was also involved in the sexual assault and rape case, died of cancer in 2011 without receiving any punishment under the law.

The court stated that the plaintiffs were not able to gather enough evidence and the right to file for compensation had already expired in June 2010. The victims filed the suit in March, 2010. The statute for the state's right to file compensation is 5 years. 

And because of the lack of evidence and statute of limitation, it was difficult to place the guilty verdict on the accused. The defense attorney claimed, "The statute should have started since the year 2011 when the defendants were diagnosed with injury, trauma, along with depression," but this was denied. 

In regards to the oversight of the Education Ministry leading to claims of negligence, the courts stated, "The relationship between the negligence of Gwangju City's superintendent and the sexual assault is hard to see."

Earlier, the Gwangju District Court sentenced former administrator of the school to twelve years in prison for raping a disabled student in April, 2005.

The attorneys for the plaintiffs stated that they would appeal.

Meanwhile, the story of the sexually assaulted victims was portrayed in the 2011 film, 'Dogani,' or 'The Crucible,' starring Gong Yoo and Jung Yoo Mi.

Source: AKP

[Akina's Thoughts]

I am really saddened by this news and even more disgusted at having a statue of limitations for crimes like these. I really thought those poor children would finally get their justice and be able to come to a full closure with the re-opening of the case, but it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I am still so proud of Gong Yoo for all that he has done - for jump starting the movie, for starring in the movie, for bringing attention to the injustice and horror of the entire situation, and for being the cause of the case being re-opened again in the first place.

I know his original intention was just to get the story out there since it needed to be told, so just having his work contribute to such a phenomenal event as having an old case re-opened is amazing in and of itself. I suppose we should just be thankful for the small miracles and not dwell on the unfairness in this world. Having the statue of limitations does not mean those predators were innocent, it just meant they were able to hide behind this ridiculous law. Now, everyone can look at the scenario and know the truth, even if, legally, no justice can be done.

In the end, no matter what, Gong Yoo made a difference... and that is undeniable.

akinahana89 said:

[Akina's Thoughts]

I am really saddened by this news and even more disgusted at having a statue of limitations for crimes like these. I really thought those poor children would finally get their justice and be able to come to a full closure with the re-opening of the case, but it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I am still so proud of Gong Yoo for all that he has done - for jump starting the movie, for starring in the movie, for bringing attention to the injustice and horror of the entire situation, and for being the cause of the case being re-opened again in the first place.

I know his original intention was just to get the story out there since it needed to be told, so just having his work contribute to such a phenomenal event as having an old case re-opened is amazing in and of itself. I suppose we should just be thankful for the small miracles and not dwell on the unfairness in this world. Having the statue of limitations does not mean those predators were innocent, it just meant they were able to hide behind this ridiculous law. Now, everyone can look at the scenario and know the truth, even if, legally, no justice can be done.

In the end, no matter what, Gong Yoo made a difference... and that is undeniable.

@pafaccio
Yes, I knew about the revised bill and am so proud of Gong Yoo for having helped establish that. However, that new bill will not help those at the school who have already suffered such horrifying events and lost the case once again. The statue of limitations is such a tricky thing and allowing someone to get away with their crime simply because of timing issues....

In any case, Dogani has indeed made a difference and Gong Yoo was a big, big part of that. For that, I am already very satisfied with. I just wish justice could have been given to those that used to attend the school.

@akinahana89kinda agree with you... super sad that those unspeakable deeds goes unpinished just because of statue of limitations....and I think I read somewhere that some of those teachers still teach! urgh disgusting! what kind of school still accepted them!Them teach! what a disgusting and horrendous thought... 
I think in the US the FBI has a sex offender list! I think all countries should have it!!!these guys should be ostracized from the society and the world!
Glad that the movie made a difference for future, but I still want these guys to be punished and justice be served. 

@czakhareina
Yes, in the U.S. there is a detailed and constantly up to date list of sex offenders. Not only that, but the record is PUBLIC. Anyone at any time have the ability to access the website and look at the list. We are able to narrow by location, by crime, by date, etc. Each profile provides a photo of the offender, their current address, their crime, their punishment, and their release date. It is very, very detailed. Because of that, you are actually able to check and make sure your neighborhood is safe. Also, anyone who has been caught and punished in regards to a child related sex crime will never be able to work around children. The records are very clear and precise.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kim Dongryul - How I Am | 김동률 - 그게 나야 [K-Pop Hot Clip]