Gong Yoo to hold a special premiere event for movie 'The Suspect' in Japan20140825094135_53fa863eba44c_1.jpg
Gong Yoo is going to hold a special premiere event for movie 'The Suspect' in Japan.

On August 25th, a representative of Gong Yoo's management agency said, "On August 30th, actor Gong Yoo is going to hold a special premiere event for movie 'The Suspect' in Japan."

Movie 'The Suspect' will be presented in Japan for the first time during the event, and approximately 1,800 fans will attend the event. It is said that all of the tickets were completely sold out in 5 minutes.

'The Suspect' was officially released in North America, Hong Kong, and Taiwan this year, and it will be released in Europe, India, and Middle East as well.

It is said that the premiere event was brought out by many fans' strong requests, and Gong Yoo's huge power is becoming a hot issue once again.

During the event, Gong Yoo is going to talk about different behind episodes that happened while shooting the movie, and help people to understand the movie much better.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo is getting ready to cast in a new romance film called 'Man & Woman' these days.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com
StarNNews | aug 25 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Yoo to Meet Japanese Fans through ‘The Suspect’ Preview EventGong Yoo will be meeting fans in Japan with his film The Suspect.

Gong Yoo will be making his way to Japan on August 30 in order to attend the movie preview event in Roppongi Blue Theatre with his fan club ‘with YOO.’

About 1,800 fans were invited to preview the film prior to its premiere in Japan. The 1,800 seats were filled merely 5 minutes after they became available, proving the fans’ passionate interest in Gong Yoo’s transformation as an action movie star in The Suspect.
74281003.jpg
Having premiered in America in January, Hong Kong in February and Taiwan in May, The Suspect will be premiering in Japan in September. It has also been sold to countries around Europe and the Middle East, gathering the spotlight from overseas. The upcoming preview in Japan is special as it has been organized due to the fans’ request prior to the Japanese premiere on September 13. 

Showing action scenes that include car racing and martial arts, The Suspect cast a new spotlight on Gong Yoo, who set his image as a romantic guy through his previous projects.

The Suspect preview event can only be attended by 1,800 previously selected fans and after the movie is shown Gong Yoo will be holding a special talk time with the fans and share the stories behind filming the movie.

Photo credit: Showbox Mediaplex, Management Soop credit Mwave Enewsworld

Congratulations to GY!!! I'm so happy that the movie "The Suspect" is selling in more places around the globe!!! :-bd

Jung Yu Mi

(Jung Yu Mi) is best known for is playing the advocate in "Silenced," also known as "The Crucible," a film about the real-life abuse of deaf children... 

...She co-starred in "Silenced" with Gong Yoo, who was before that best known for his roles in romantic comedies such as "Coffee Prince." She had never worked with him before. When the Star Date interviewer asked if he was as romantic as he seemed in dramas, she said she was not sure.

"I don't know if he's a romantic guy or not but he's very sweet," she said. "He's not that different from his image."

Cr: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34109/20140821/five-fun-facts-about-jung-yu-mi.htm

[bnt photo] Actor Gong Yoo Runs To Catch His Flightlz336l4xunhjekwq1wltucymxry4jgmu.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun] Actor Gong Yoo was spotted at Gimpo Airport on August 29.
Movies and dramas superstar Gong Yoo wore a very flare outfit this morning as he entered Gimpo Airport.
Meanwhile, Gong Yoo left Korea to attend a personal schedule. (photos by bntnews DB)

Guest SamriM

hey everyone it's my first time here and am a fan of gong yoo I want too see him in a drama with shin mina if am not mistaken they are also close friends

hey everyone it's my first time here and am a fan of gong yoo I want too see him in a drama with shin mina if am not mistaken they are also close friends

Hi @SamriM Welcome to this thread!!!

I don't know if you know that Gong Yoo is going to start filming a 19+ movie this year. The name of the movie is "Man and Woman", and he is going to co-star with the actress Jeon Do Yeon.

We are all looking forward for more information about this project!

Welcome again!!! >:D<

Guest clarisacindy

hello ^^
i just watched Running Man with guest Gong Yoo, really like interaction between Gong yoo and RM members.before i watched this episode, i didnt know if gong yoo so natural in variety show ;p (mostly actors are awkward in variety show)
im looking for another variety show with gong yoo as a guest ><( Come To Play, Happy Together, Ya Shim Man Man, etc )in previous page, someone already posted a link to download these show but now these link are expired.
can somebody help me where i can watch/download these variety show with engsub...??or any kind soul please reupload? ><gomawoooo.... thanks..

clarisacindy

said:

hello ^^
im looking for another variety show with gong yoo as a guest ><

( Come To Play, Happy Together, Ya Shim Man Man, etc )in previous page, someone already posted a link to download these show but now these link are expired.

can somebody help me where i can watch/download these variety show with engsub...??or any kind soul please reupload? ><gomawoooo.... thanks..

DISCOVERY EXPEDITION FALL 2014 ADS FEAT. GONG YOOcredit couch kimchi018.jpg
scovery Expedition has unveiled its Fall 2014 style book featuring longtime model Gong Yoo!
After seeing him in these shots, we’ll be fantasizing about running into him on a hiking trail ;)

001_zps45a7cc5a.jpg~original
002_zps1d9719ff.jpg~original
003_zpsedacfd69.jpg~original
004_zps6752246f.jpg~original
005_zps3c9bdaf2.jpg~original
006_zps930d2b0f.jpg~original
007_zpsbea7f0bd.jpg~original
008_zpsffd9b6c6.jpg~original
009_zps9efba001.jpg~original
010_zps5e490845.jpg~original
011_zps56fef355.jpg~original
012_zps56fda1f2.jpg~original
013_zps45d00d55.jpg~original
014_zps6e9dcc25.jpg~original
015_zpsd611274f.jpg~original
016_zps72d47aec.jpg~original
017_zps981eafd0.jpg~original

this is my fave pic:009_zps9efba001.jpg~original
cause he looks so sexy!!!

Go Jun Hee and Gong Yoo are a chic couple for 'Mind Bridge'

Gong Yoo (35) and Go Jun Hee (29) coupled up for business casual brand 'Mind Bridge'!

Gong Yoo and Go Jun Hee posed for the brand's 'Street Smart People' campaign and weren't just chic but 'normcore chic', which is a combination of everyday fashion and 'core', the keyword for the brand's fall collection. Going with the casual concept, the actors donned trendy bomber jackets in neutrals and understated prints that anyone can pull off.

Check out their couple pictorial!

(1)마인드브릿지 가을화보_공유 고준희
티브이데일리 포토
티브이데일리 포토티브이데일리 포토
Cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/go-jun-hee-and-gong-yoo-are-a-chic-couple-for-mind-bridge

class="tit_detail" style="font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; width: 740px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"“Gong Yoo” to Appear in [Train for Busan]2014091508311347898_1.jpg

According to the various sources of the film industry on September 15th, Korean actor“Gong Yoo” decided to appear in the new film [Train for Busan] and is currently discussing the details of his contract. [Train for Busan] is about zombies taking over the KTX train heading Busan. The movie is directed by “Yeon Sang-ho”,a leading animated film director famous for his works such as [The King of Pigs] and [The Fake].

Yeon will first present an animated film [seoul Station], which shows the rage of zombies in Seoul Station, in the first half of 2015 before releasing [Train for Busan]. The movie is highly anticipated by the industry as “NEW”, movie distributor which funded the movie [The Attorney], had its eyes on it and is believed to have a great script.

The buzz is that “Gong Yoo” decided to act in [Train for Busan] due to the great script of the movie and his faith in the director “Yeon Sang-ho”.

Gong Yoo / Photo =Yim Seong-kyun
Exclusively on “Star News”
Reporter: Jeon Hyung-Hwa
Translator: Kim Tae-Yeon
KoFan | Sept 15 2014

YAY!!! New movie alert!

Gong Yoo boards a zombie train with Busan Lineby awcoconuts | September 17, 2014GongYoo1.jpg

Famed animated feature director Yeon Sang-ho (The FakeKing of Pigs) kept his cards close to his chest during an interview last year; when asked if he had any plans on making a live-action film, he downplayed the possibility. Now comes the news that he will spin-off the upcoming animated zombie movie Seoul Station with a live (er, undead?) feature titled Busan Line, set in a KTX (high speed train) on the Seoul-Busan railway that is filled with the walking dead.

Gong Yoo (The SuspectThe Crucible), who was drawn to the film because of the script and his confidence in the director, is said to be in final-stage contract negotiations to appear. I hope he’ll play a badass zombie hunter, but we haven’t been given any information on his potential character; he could just as easily be a (handsome) soulless corpse. Gong is currently shooting A Man And A Woman with Jeon Do-yeon, and will begin filming Busan Line as soon as it wraps, making quite the leap from a sweeping melodrama to a shocking zombie movie.

I love Gong Yoo, possibly even enough to get on the undead train, but with Director Yeon at the helm, Busan Line is sure to be a gritty, violent and satirical feature. While it would be interesting to see how Yeon’s envelope-pushing style translates into a live-action movie, I’m a little fearful this one might be too much of an emotionally-disturbing watch.

For those braver than me, producers hope to begin filming on Busan Line at the beginning of next year with a possible late 2015 or early 2016 release.

Via Star News
Credit Dramabeans

Translation:<7by7Blessing> will hold a charity auction event. Proceeds to old folks who live alone. 
Event: Charity Auction  Venue: Jacob's Ladder Cafe (apparently managed/owned by Yoon Eun Hye)Date: 2014.9.26 to 27Time: 10am to 8pm (KST)Payment Mode: Cash Only.Participating Persons/Organization List:Gong Hyo Jin, Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye,  Girl Gen Sooyong, Yoo Ah In, Han Chae Young, with Samantha Thavasa (I think designer brand bags), Body Master Gym,  SOL, YSL, Jacob's Ladder, E&E, JJ Group and HighCut Mag.-------end of trans--------CR: GHJ Baidu Bar, jadecloud

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea-SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL VS COFFEE PRINCE

credit Arirang Kpop

DISCOVERY EXPEDITION released a TV AD with actor Gong Yoo(season 2014 fall / winter).
2014091501001563800099201.jpg
The AD had been shot in New Zealand Queenstown.
OMO OMO OMO!!! I wish I can spend a hole night inside of that Igloo with Gong Yoo!!!!!!!!! :x :x :xHe looks so sexy, and it looks like he likes extreme sports!!! WOW!!! 8->

This news is old, since September 13, 2014, but we never posted in here!!! And now we have an update info about it!!!
class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"Actor Gong Yoo to Star in a Music Video for the First Time in 13 Years class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;" Actor Gong Yoo to Star in a Music Video for the First Time in 13 Years

It has been revealed that actor Gong Yoo will be starring in a music video for the first time in 13 years. The music video is for singer Kim Dong Ryul’s upcoming comeback in early-October with a brand new full-length album.

On September 14, a music industry rep shared that Gong Yoo wrapped up shooting the music video for the title song of Kim Dong Ryul’s new album at the end of August. Since the actor’s debut in 2001, he has received countless ‘love calls’ to be featured in music videos but was always hesitant to accept. However, it is being reported that Gong Yoo gladly made the decision to appear in this particular music video, as he has always been a big fan of the singer.

It has been about 13 years since Gong Yoo last participated in a music video for a project album with actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won, during the same year as his debut.

As information about Kim Dong Ryul’s new album is still unknown, the music video concept is also under wraps for the time being. However, many people are already anticipating the release of a quality song and music video after hearing the news that the handsome and talented Gong Yoo will be starring in it.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo recently confirmed his casting in a new melodrama movie with actress Jeon Do Yeon called “Man and Woman” (tentative English title), which is preparing for crank in during the coming months.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/13/actor-gong-yoo-to-star-in-a-music-video-for-the-first-time-in-13-years/

The update:

This are photos for the music video!!!

201492315342g2ighks_T5_103389.jpg

Source: http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=109818&category=2&subcategory=10

Guest luvjinhyuk

Hello I'm new in here I just became obsessed with gong yoo lol.. he's so good looking especially his smile. I hope he makes another drama soon I just watched his Big drama and his movie the suspect. Thier both were soo good, his acting fabulous!! This is for now hope to come on here often and get to know you gals or guys.

luvjinhyuk

said: Hello I'm new in here I just became obsessed with gong yoo lol.. he's so good looking especially his smile. I hope he makes another drama soon I just watched his Big drama and his movie the suspect. Thier both were soo good, his acting fabulous!! This is for now hope to come on here often and get to know you gals or guys.

@pafaccio‌ thank you for the warm welcome I'm actually luvjinhyuk but be coming Gong Yoo's fan I have to change my name and my screen pic lol.. I still like choi jin hyuk hes still a hottie but I have moved on to Gong Yoo. Yes I agree with you I've been watching his videos on YouTube and reading his interviews he's just PERFECT I don't know why it took me this long to notice him.

I'm going to start his coffee prince drama and drool all over him again =P~ . Can't wait to see his new movies that are coming out too.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and forsure I'll be stopping by often.