(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest bluem00n

Episode 1 was good.

I didn't understand what they were saying but some parts were really funny.

I was LMAO especially on the towel-shampoo scene. :lol: The towels were cute. LOL.

The shower scene too, and the fangirls. :lol:

Yeah, there were deviations from the manga but it was still good nonetheless.

correct me if im wrong to those who watched: Looks like Sano doesnt know yet that Mizuki is a girl yet? i wonder if it will be revealed to him? he already hold her and carry her but it doesnt seem like he knows it already

:o

I've been wondering about that too.

Wasn't he suppose to know or somewhat doubt that Mizuki was a girl on that part?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dOnna*

omg i love oguri shun!!!!!! didn't even know this drama was coming out lol xD i love the original story plot can't wait to see it!

Guest xSHADOW

correct me if im wrong to those who watched: Looks like Sano doesnt know yet that Mizuki is a girl yet? i wonder if it will be revealed to him? he already hold her and carry her but it doesnt seem like he knows it already

Yeah I was thinking that too. :blink:

Some people say that he already knows she's a girl but he doesn't reveal about it until later to the audience.

The first episode got a rating of 15.9%.

That's not so bad ^_^...I'm pretty sure it'll get better ratings after this :]!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

hrms, still getting used to shun's black hair

epi 1 seems . blehhh, hope it gets better =]

I OWN PAGE 39!!! HANA KIMI BANZAI!! BANZAI!!!!

well...in the manga

sano caught mizuki in the shower and found out she's female. He just showered and left his watch inside. He went in to get it before she accidentally gets it wet. He notices her form, so instead of getting the watch himself, he asks her to pass his watch to him

Guest silverwingz

aww... i'm really missing out aren't i?? still haven't watched the episode yet. when i get home, the first thing i'm gonna do is download it! can't wait to see toma, shun and maki... and all the other good-looking classmates, lol. everyone makes it sound really funny. hopefully it'll be better than the taiwanese version =)

Guest Justalilodreamer

well...in the manga

sano caught mizuki in the shower and found out she's female. He just showered and left his watch inside. He went in to get it before she accidentally gets it wet. He notices her form, so instead of getting the watch himself, he asks her to pass his watch to him

HUH? REALLY ?? :blink: dang i probably didnt pay enough attention

, i thought they never showed the scene where he found out and he just tells her later in the manga that he noticed while he was carrying her (she supposedly fainted)

thats why i thought sano had already found out in this episode but they're not going to show how until he tells her or something haha

i had some problem reading through the manga since some parts were all over the place so i probably missed it or something :lol: i think i should reread it again

Guest bbasya

first episode was funny!

mizuki was so bullied too!

the shower scene was just :lol:

and shun as sano! :blush:

he definitely acted the character well.

gosh! the boys there are just surrounded by so many fangirls!

they did changed some parts compare to the manga like how they're supposed to have bunk beds or i don't remember the school having any principal involved in the story...

but oh wells! it's still good.

the story does go pretty fast.

i can't wait for the 2nd ep! ^^

i forgot to say yamamoto as kayashima looks hot. hehe. :P

Oh yeh must I mention

........Mizushima Hiro is the hottest guy from what I've seen so far

but it's sooo funny

I wish I could say what made me laugh but I can't

btw I never read this manga before

I only heard about the TW version which I'm not interested in

Guest biteme_lestat

The first episode got a rating of 15.9%.

That's not so bad ^_^...I'm pretty sure it'll get better ratings after this :]!

Wow, that's actually good! i mean, only those Kimura dramas get an automatic 20%+ ratings nowadays.

Can't wait to see it, DLing the raw right now :)

Guest whiterainbowx

haha if this is as good as the taiwanese version of hanakimi, then it should be really good ^^

can't wait to watch it~!!!

HUH? REALLY ?? :blink: dang i probably didnt pay enough attention

, i thought they never showed the scene where he found out and he just tells her later in the manga that he noticed while he was carrying her (she supposedly fainted)

thats why i thought sano had already found out in this episode but they're not going to show how until he tells her or something haha

i had some problem reading through the manga since some parts were all over the place so i probably missed it or something :lol: i think i should reread it again

about the fainting part

he picked her up and told nakatsu to call the doctor because he didn't want nakatsu to pick her up and find out she's a girl. When she went to see the doctor, the doctor finds out she is a girl

*edit*

sorry my mistake.

that was second time she fainted...first time she fainted in vol 1 ep1, I think he kinda thought it was strange. But in vol 1 ep3, he saw in in the shower.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5333/hanakimi01087wc5.jpg

Guest bbasya

^ oh! thanks!

i was getting a little confused too.

i couldn't remember when was that time it happened in the manga. hehe.

Guest Shiget^

wait wasn't it

Nakatsu challenges Mizuki to soccer and she gets knocked out. Sano picks her up, accidentally feeling her up and he realizes she’s a girl? maybe he knows already because Oguri did hold her chest area ._. maybe it will be revealed later on that he knows?

WOW IM ON TOP AGAIN ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I OWN PAGE 40!!!

wait wasn't it

Nakatsu challenges Mizuki to soccer and she gets knocked out. Sano picks her up, accidentally feeling her up and he realizes she’s a girl? maybe he knows already because Oguri did hold her chest area ._. maybe it will be revealed later on that he knows?

WOW IM ON TOP AGAIN ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I OWN PAGE 40!!!

hmm...I don't think it was the time he fell on her or else he would be shocked instead of walking away saying "omae wa zettai hen" You're really strange.

Guest Shiget^

^idk that was in the taiwanese version of hana kimi b/c i saw that also.

Oh no not the taiwanese one, but that part was really in the manga ^^;;

hmm...I don't think it was the time he fell on her or else he would be shocked instead of walking away saying "omae wa zettai hen" You're really strange.

yeah i dont think thats on that part too, actually i dont remember ;x

Archived