• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

^ But she didn't really "dump" him in the end right? O_O

Maybe I read wrong but I remember near the end, Sekime and Nanba were

talking about how their plan was a failure because only Komari and Nakatsu

broke up while the other couples stayed together. Maybe I read the subs

wrong. x___X

^ i don't think so b/c remmeber they were saying about it's actually a curse to who ever made it to the roof top...hence toma and the other girl they broke up...and i guess the others just went back wtih each others...

yea I don't think they broke up either. The girls maybe a bit disappointed, but I don't think they would break up with them over such a small matter. I wonder if they will have a sekime wedding at the end ^^;

Guest Yvonne

Course if you want a girl who acts and looks like a guy you get Ella from the Taiwan version.

:lol::lol::lol:

Very well said! I couldn't agree more!

Guest shobe_show

Anyone who read the manga and watched the taiwan version and is watching a japanese version? :D

Which is more like the manga? The taiwan or the japanese? :unsure:

The love the storyline of japanese version but for romance I prefer Taiwan version.

Guest monchichi

@Shobe show: Yup, that would be me!

I find both series pretty good and both bring a different kind of flavour to the HanaKimi story...

I find the japanese version a lot more funny though because there's so much slapstick comedy going on!! And I really loved Nakatsu's "Homo Ja Nai" song LOL

Does anyone know where I can watch ep 6 & 7? Youtube hasn't translated ep 6 yet T.T Or at least, no one's uploaded it.

Guest shobe_show
Does anyone know where I can watch ep 6 & 7? Youtube hasn't translated ep 6 yet T.T Or at least, no one's uploaded it.

You could go to crunchyroll who have episode 6 while my soju have both episode 6 and 7.

Guest monchichi
You could go to crunchyroll who have episode 6 while my soju have both episode 6 and 7.

Yup, i just finished watching Episode 6 :) I love the ending of it!! I'll be running off to watch episode 7 now, whee~!! Thanks!

Guest xl0v3juicy

I really like this series :). I keep forgetting about Sano though o_o. I think they really need to start including him more, and start developing on his relationship with Mizuki. So far, its up to the 7th (not sure if 8th is released yet... I think its today in Japan?) episode... and there seems to be so much lacking between Sano and Mizuki :(

Guest benchi101

I know it's late to say this but, the Japanese Hana Kimi, is really different from the manga...

I luv the manga as much as I do towards the drama!! :D

Guest znarfuol

Loved ep 7...

mizuki laying beside sano... the hamburger thingy (where did it come from anyway?) but the best part was when nakatsu told mizuki not to go, the 'i need you' really made me weak to my knees... anyway, my heart pours for nakatsu.. awwww... can't wait for ep 8!

Guest monchichi
I really like this series :). I keep forgetting about Sano though o_o. I think they really need to start including him more, and start developing on his relationship with Mizuki. So far, its up to the 7th (not sure if 8th is released yet... I think its today in Japan?) episode... and there seems to be so much lacking between Sano and Mizuki :(

GAH!! Exactly!!! It was heavily emphasised in the manga but not in the series...

Hopefully in episode 8 they'll have a sano/mizuki moment <3

I really want them to reinact that scene in the manga where Sano and Mizuki fall down this little hole and he has to look after her (after the attempted rape scene).

Kagurazaka was so cute when Sano kissed him... just the way he scuttled out of the room made me go "awww!! <3"

Guest ohmylamb.

^It airs at 9pm.

I don't think we can watch it online.

But if I find out that we actually CAN, I will definitely catch it!

So, how was Episode 8?

[Episode 8 right? :huh: ]

Archived