(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest ginachan

I just watched epi. 7 sub ...omg!!! the ending....

I felt soo bad for nakatsu...he was about to confess to mizuki then sano came...poor guy

I LOVE THIS DRAMA...SHUN ISS SOOO HAWT! THANK YOU KAI AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS TRANSLATING THIS DRAMA

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetAI

I had just seen ep. 7 with subs and gosh I was so freaking out in a good and bad way. Haha.

I was so happy when sano came behind and telling her not to go!! I felt bad for nakatsu though. It's just like his words weren't any good as for sano, it's for sure it'll make her stay.

But it's both drama and fun stuff in thsi drama and I can't wait to watch the next episode of it~

I'm dying to see more of it~!! ;)

Guest lilangelover

jjust saw ep 7. why

does oscar always get possesed by a ghost? and it was sad to see that maki didn't react at all when toma told her to stay but then shun did it and she became all happy right in front of hime. and yay! we finally get to see what toma and ghost boy's dorm look like. haha

jjust saw ep 7. why

does oscar always get possesed by a ghost? and it was sad to see that maki didn't react at all when toma told her to stay but then shun did it and she became all happy right in front of hime. and yay! we finally get to see what toma and ghost boy's dorm look like. haha

I dun't think she was 'indifferent' to Nakatsu's words, she felt touched but as a friend she couldn't have any behind thinking..

a I dun't think she looked that 'happy' when Sano appears, she rather had that 'surprised/shocked' look.. She didn't think that he could appear like that & even more surprise when he told her to stay.. And dun't forget, she loves Sano. It's normal that his words have more value than everyone, there's nothing wrong about it.

Guest euph0ria*

I love Hana Kimi! My first Jdrama :w00t:

I can't wait to watch episode seven~

I love Sano&Mizuki<3 They're so cute! Even though they show their feelings in very subtle ways, you can still tell somethings there(; Nakatsu's really cute too! His little crush on Mizuki is soo adorable!

Thanks a lot subbing this :blush:

ARGH! I hate how Mizuki doesn't really care about Nakatsu's words! Gosh I want those two to end up together, though it's like 99.9% impossible!

Am I the only one, but I'm getting really really irritated with Sano.

The single guys in the school were hilarious with their plan though.

Guest flipchk23

my heart is totally aching for Nakatsu TT.TT

i really love his sincerity in this

seeing him vye for mizukis attentioon is just heartbreaking

dont worry nakatsu i'll gladly go to you!!!

must say toma is doing a fantastic job with this character

now for the sano/mizuki stuff

the little bits are cute and all but i need to see more!

their relationship seems really dry

i would prefer mizuki to go to nakatsu at this point

Guest layania

Is it just me or does sano seem to be a supporting role...i read the manga and i watched the taiwanese version of this series and i know mizuki is supposed to fall in love with sano but it seems like sano barely does anything, on the other hand Nakatsu is the one that you see supporting mizuki, struggling with his feelings and still wanting the best for her..... does anyone think that they might change the ending at all???? :o

Guest ginachan
Is it just me or does sano seem to be a supporting role...i read the manga and i watched the taiwanese version of this series and i know mizuki is supposed to fall in love with sano but it seems like sano barely does anything, on the other hand Nakatsu is the one that you see supporting mizuki, struggling with his feelings and still wanting the best for her..... does anyone think that they might change the ending at all???? :o

I love nakatsu but I'd be really weird if she doesn't end up with sano though :huh:

I would say...Nakatsu+Mizuki couple = 0% chance. Sano+Mizuki couple = 100%. Mizuki's mind is always on Sano. She even admits she loves him. There is no room for Nakatsu in her heart. The only place he can occupy in her heart is friendship.

Guest bbasya
I had just seen ep. 7 with subs and gosh I was so freaking out in a good and bad way. Haha.

I was so happy when sano came behind and telling her not to go!! I felt bad for nakatsu though. It's just like his words weren't any good as for sano, it's for sure it'll make her stay.

But it's both drama and fun stuff in thsi drama and I can't wait to watch the next episode of it~

I'm dying to see more of it~!! ;)

i know, me too! poor nakatsu. =[ but i'd have to say it was so sweet when nakatsu told mizuki,

"i need you"

;)

gosh. if only sano said that but then again, his feelings aren't as overt as nakatsu's. so for him to actually go after mizuki means a lot.

I love nakatsu but I'd be really weird if she doesn't end up with sano though :huh:

same here. i love nakatsu but i still want a sano-mizuki ending. hehe.

don't you guys just love ghost boy's reaction when mizuki told him no with the blanket?

aww~ so cute. poor kayashima. :P

i love the part when nanba and oscar kept singing "baby, come back" hehe.

and dorm 1's costumes! :lol:

those avatars are so funny! lol. thanks for sharing.

and thanks kneekey for the caps! ^^

::edit::

oh! TOPped a page! hehe. ^^

can't wait for the next episode!

Guest layania
where do you guys watch the episodes? youtube? crunchyroll? WHERE?! O_O
these are the fastest links for subshttp://www.veoh.com/userChannels.html?notO...mp;numResults=5

http://www.mysoju.com/

Yeah i guess it was wishful thinking on my part..... I really like shun as Sano mind you....i hope they have more of him in the upcoming episodes cause i havent connected with the character yet.

Guest pro_girl

man sano&mizuki relationship is nearly at its peak xD

poor Nakatsu, he should have confessed his love for Mizuki earlier (lmao xD)

anyway luv Sano when he's kissing the other guy xD

Guest x_terr

ooh, i havent watched ep 7 yet >< i heard it's a really good one too emotional... D:

but i DO love nakatsu and nanba senpai <3333

Archived