(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

I can only honestly say that my enthusiasm for this show is dying with the growing of sympathy for Nakatsu.

I mean, I want to sympathize with Sano... but after my sister watched episode 6 [and is in the middle of watching episode 7]... I can only say that I feel way more sympathy for Nakatsu. And I'm so completely biased... I JUST WANT TO SCREAM...

POOR NAKATSU!!

It makes me feel so bad that he'll be the one who ends up being heartbroken. Poor thing... *cries* I really can't bring myself to watch episodes 6 and 7, knowing I'll be watching a sad Nakatsu...

The whole thing here, is, there's alwayz someone who has to be 'heartbroken' literally in a triangle .. Here that person is Nakatsu, even though many people say he deserves more Mizuki's luve & attention than Sano. But. I think it's just a point view from the 3rd party, the viewers who can see the whole situation. Nakatsu likes Mizuki but the girl has her heart for someone else. That's a fact. You can't control ur feelings. Even that guy is a coward, when u like, such thing is not important anymore..and nobody could blame u for not falling for the good guy. They simply dun't have right becuz ur feelings are urs, u live ur life for urself, not them. Mizuki likes Sano, u can't say it's right or wrong & u can't do anything ! & yup that's somehow unfair but it's like that!

About Nakatsu, I want to see him if he has gut to confront with himself, even the fact that he thinks she's a he, if he really likes her as she is now. It's better if he makes a move in further eps. Even though we know the result already, but at least, he did dare to be honest with himself & his love is true. That's the differences between him & Sano who keeps everything for himself, even his feelings. Each person has a character, u can't judge a person just becuz his/her characters are unlikable or not cute as the others.

Sano & Mizuki have a strong 'connection' already from the past, they both owe each other sthing. It'll take more time for them to realize the feeling they have becuz of that, but I do believe fate brought them together & sure wun't let them go like that easily ^_^ .

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon
wait what?! they might not continue subbing the series?! noo?! :tears:

It's really bad news cuz this drama is really good & she released the subs very quick.. I hope this drama to not dropped also.. :o

Guest PecanPie02

noo~~.. then ill have to only live on the spoilers and screen caps you lucky Japanese understanders give <-- still thankful for those ^^~~

Kitaro is the kid with the long hair covering part of his eye. Medame Oyaji is the eyeball sitting on his head "dad"

thank you for answering my question :D

It's really bad news cuz this drama is really good & she released the subs very quick.. I hope this drama to not dropped also.. :o

People are going crazy in d-addicts because they think Kai stopped subbing or something... Even though she stops, SARS will probably continue... I guess the releases just won't be quicker.

Anyways, ep.6 subbed eng is finally out (YAY!) but we might have to wait a while for ep.7 subbed...

Guest asianrice

The subbing is only being pended (for how long, no one knows).. my guess is due to the distributions on youtube/veoh/crunchyroll.. so if you happen to see it in any streaming site, politely ask the uploader to take it down (or at least credit Kai).

edit: Didn't you guys know that Kai is also part of the SARS team?

just wondering...have you guys heard of the site MOJITI?

there seems to be a problem with sub, so I thought I should bring this up. for those who have the time and can understand Japanese, this site is very helpful to insert sub. I've already tried it myself with some youtube videos. It's quick and easy, and you don't have to install any program. you dont even need to upload the video. you just take the url from youtube, veoh, or other streaming sites and type the sub directly onto the video. I just want to spread the words =] hope the site helps.

Guest Inconnu

^ AH! That's very kind of you to mention that website. I really feel

sorry for those who dont understand Japanese and wants to watch

the episode (including me...). For those who are fluent in the language

please help these poor souls out. :P This is what I get for taking

Spanish class instead of Japanese. =_=

Guest CarolineKIM

^ yeah same here i should have taken japanese class -________-

wahhh i wanna see ep 7 so bad but i will wait patiently.

looking at the caps makes me happy. :D gahh oguri shun is a hottie

nakatsu is such a cutie tooo<33

Guest mintiefresh

@sweetsmile

I heard kai is the main subber for hanazakari no kimitachi e at SARS so if Kai does stop subbing, SARS might delay it or drop it as well.. TT___TT

but i really doubt it'll get dropped.

anyways... i think most of kai's work on streaming sites have been removed.. *hopefully*

Archived