(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest piratepandii

i wanna watch the rest of it ;;-;; :( aghh..if only i knew which channel it is on tv..when its airing D:..but then again..i might not have the japanese. channel..hahaha :D:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms_giggles

for a while i thought nanba's mom and the photography lady were twins... when they showed up in the room together i was like.. wth????! and then i figured out it was the mom LOL. i think oscar was hilarious in this episode

omg.. i love those caps!! thanks.. :w00t:

btw, can i ask who medame oyaji and kitaro is?? :blink:

I think yorokobi's picture can best describe it ^^;

kitarooyajisig2zm4.jpg

I can't find the info link, but in ep6 there was a fight when Mizuki calls Sano Kitaro cuz his hair is long and Sano calls her Medame Oyaji (eyeball dad).

Guest aquatears

ep 7 was very...anti-climatic. i really expected some kind of big realization from Sano's part about his feelings for Mizuki, spurred on by her leaving his side. and even though he did go after her in the end, it didn't feel like it was enough. heck, i felt so much more for Nakatsu.

there's what, four episodes left? i really, really hope Sano gets it together soon. the drama is hilarious and entertaining to watch, but i hope the writers don't forget that the main point of the manga is the love story between the main characters.

There's 5 episodes left. 12 in total. I'm thinking maybe they might have a special after this for closure. Seems like there's not much time to close everything. Sano doesn't start noticing her as a girl until ep8. Course, Sano never seemed to have any interest in females. They seem to bore him to death but he was indifferent to Mizuki so I guess that's a start at least. Mizuki even made him laugh twice. Once late at night at track and once falling off his bed dreaming about hambugers ^^; ahhh Toma's favorite food LOL And for Sano to tell Mizuki to stay seems like a big step for him. Usually he wouldn't care. He was thinking "what to do" for so long until Nakatsu kicked him (not literally) to do something before it's too late.

Guest ginachan

I agree with aqua tears.....I want sano to realize that he's in love with mizuki already...we need more action!! ahh!! :D btw does anyone have previews for epi. 8? perhaps some spoilers?

Guest ladyyehse

that tribute was great!!

really good job.

ahh, i want subs to be out already T__T

btw, what player should i download in order to watch softsubs?

i used to use BSPlayer, but is there a better one?

Guest dionne_wu

It's kinda sad how both guys in Coffee Prince and Hana Kimi go through so much just to embrace

their 'homosexuality' but unlike Han Gyul, Nakatsu doesn't get the girl in the end.

His sheer doggedness to Mizuki is admirable despite the fact that he will always be one step behind Sano.

Sano may be a good athlete but he's dumb when it's talking about luve or feelings. I bet he didn't have a girlfriend before ^^; heck how can I know LoL

Well until now, I dun't know, I think that the script writer has recieved 'order' to change the main plot.. Since the moment they change the reason Mizuki comes back to Japan, we know that sthing is not the same. Mizuki doesn't luve Sano from the part. So.. naturally, Sano doesn't luve her either. I wonder if they didn't change that part, only let Mizuki be a crazy fangirl over Sano, what would Sano react to this ??

Back to the drama, I think they might either make an open ending then a special few months later (summer next yr); either a cliff hanger like that to tease the fans -_- ; either they do as the TW vers, just end it like that Mizuki doesn't come back to America & then we got a 2nd season promise for summer next yr ??

well watever they do, I just want them to give me a satisfactory feeling in the end, or a warm & doki doki feeling, that's even better LoL

Guest PecanPie02
nakatsu was mad cause i think mizuki told him that he/she wants to go back to america

that she' kinda pressuring sano to jump or something like that resulted sano to be sick

oo icic thanks~~ ><

that tribute was great!!

really good job.

ahh, i want subs to be out already T__T

btw, what player should i download in order to watch softsubs?

i used to use BSPlayer, but is there a better one?

I use windows media player with codecs installed. If you don't want to install codecs you can just use vobsub to view the subs.

There's a trailer/preview here for episode 8

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/index.html

hmm..seems the fuji one is different from ep7 ending. I'll see if I can crop later and post unless someone already has link posted

Basically, there's a photoshoot and Sano, Mizuki, Nakatsu and Nanba will appear in An An magazine. And supposedly Osaka students worry about if their school is going to close down.

And here's translation link for episode 8 preview from fuji website http://blottyparchment.livejournal.com/1616.html

Guest romanesque_

Hey guys, i'm RO and i'm a bit new to Hana Kimi. I got all caught up yesterday and i'm waiting for SARS to release E07 hardsubs... so yeah. LMAO! I don't know what else to put... OH! My favorite color is green... :sweatingbullets:

WHY DO WE LOVE OGURI SHUN SO MUCH?! Gah! That man is just... liquid sex. He's so hot. And even though he doesn't say anything unlike his character in HYD, when he does, it makes such a large impression on the scene. Even when he doesn't have that sexy little... calm face on, his presence is hard to ignore when he's in a scene.

I wonder if Nakatsu will ever own up to his feelings towards Mizuki?

Guest ginachan

I can already picture the ending episode...she'll probably go back to U.S and comes back in the 2nd season of hanakimi 2...:D

is epi. 7 sub out yet?? someone plz post it if they have it

Guest Inconnu

I agree completely with seirin about the whole relationship between Sano x Mizuki.

Atleast Mizuki made progress unlike Hibari (not a very good comparison, but eh..

you get my drift). :sweatingbullets: It took Sano a very long time to actually decide to stop Mizuki

from leaving but as you watch him ponder about, you can tell that he was hesitant.

It's obvious that he's already developing feelings for her at THAT moment, you know?

I'd actually think it would have been odd if he just IMMEDIATELY stopped her. That

certainly would have been out of his character to do so. Just having Sano stop Mizuki

at the last moment also leaves the audience anticipating for more. xP Atleast that's

how I feel.

Guest Steph1430262970

Ahhh I think I'm the only nakatsu+mizuki fan heree >___<

I feel sooo bad for nakatsu!

Like when he was trying to stop mizuki from leaving, mizuki wouldn't change her mind at all but like

as soon as sano came and said that she was so convinced >_<

And nakatsu looked so sad D:

and OMGGG.

I just found out that OSCAR (he's like, my favourite character in the drama lmao)

is Ren from NANA 2 O_O

It's sooooo crazzyyyy. He's sooo different, it's likee woahh O_O;

Guest aquatears

^you're not the only nakatsu-mizuki fan :P. i'm a fan of both couples. but we all know mizuki is gonna end up with sano...so...

Archived