(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

^ there are many solutions to that problem

1. Delete old, unneeded stuff

2. Burn them on CD/DVD

3. Get a new harddrive

4. Upload them all up on like Megaupload/CLubbox, and make sure people DOWNLOAD all the time

* just some of the possibilities

I'm glad he/she took it off. Kai would be happy and without his hard work, there would be no subs for us..

[edit]

at first, coz he's the playboybut stop after the first rejection

aww.. first rejection?? (if i was Julia, i would NEVER reject him.. NAMBA is frrriggin hot!!!)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get what they're chit chatting about in Episode six on their

little cutsie arguement

? xD

Ah thank you for the explanation of the eyeball thing. I really didn't get it lol.

Doesn't anyone think it's weird that her parents never noticed that she went to an all boy's school? They even drove all the way to her school....

I agree with the others.. that there are too many competitions in this drama... I find myself skipping those. Yeah they let the others shine, but they could cut down on it.

Guest lilangelover

just saw ep 6. and wow! toma being the matchmaker. when shun hugged maki i was full of smiles. this ep had them show more chemistry between each other. hope they have more scenes like that because maki finally realizes she loves him. you know the part when all 3 dorm heads were wearing the white uniforms... well..i thought they looked like characters from Final Fantsy series. like the Turks haha! and the 1st principle. i thought he kinda looked like Teddy Roosevelt.

Guest rainbowfull.

I THINK ITS SO ADORABLE WHEN SANO AND MIZUKI ARE FIGHTING AND THEN SANO IS SO CONCIOUS THAT HE SAID THE WRONG THING.

omg how adorable.

i<3him :]

hey you guys remember the photoshoot for the magazine in the manga? Seems they are going to put that in the Drama kekeke ahhh I can't wait to see them model ^^; I wonder who else will be modelling besides Sano and Mizuki. In the magazine I think its Sano, Mizuki, Nanba and hmm..I forgot the 4th guy. I think drama will favor Sano, Mizuki, Nakatsu and dunno who else...Nanba?

Guest f0reveralways
# He and Shun Oguri had to kiss 12 times for the drama, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E. Oguri said that Toma's lips were very soft and it was actually the first time he encountered such lips.

# He and Oguri were the ones who came up with the nickname Horikittie for Maki Horikita.

# He guested twice in Maki Horikita's occasional radio variety show in July. He told her that mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness overcame him during the two sessions because it's his first time having an in-depth and happy one-on-one conversation with a girl. However, he added that he was rather happy that he experienced it first with Maki, who was mutually glad to have him as a guest.

i dont know if anyone posted this, but i thought this was interesting ^^

when it says "He" it's referring to Toma Ikuta (Nakatsu). I got it off of wikipedia... lol. :sweatingbullets:

I just rewatched ep6 with subs. The fight between Mizuki and Sano was so cute :wub: You could see Sano softening up so much. He says something mean several times but then he realizes and feels bad about it ^^; He wants to apologize but somehow I guess it is hard for him to soft side towards her so its easier to argue ^^; First lovers spat :sweatingbullets:

yea, it's so obvious lol it's like the 1st time I see Sano like this in the drama, akak, he observes Mizuki's expressions alot in this eps. When she lowers her head, looks depressed, he got nervous & wonders what's going on.. but then when he tries to give excuse, she got upset & so he does lol

And I like how they call each other by nickname~

yea, I agree, for Sano, arguing is much easier way to express himself to Mizuki LOL

so fun & cute~~ I luve them XD

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^ i like that sano is softening up^^

its probably because i first saw shun in HYD2 when he was always so smiley xD

and in HK hes so dark and bleak... yay for sano!

would anyone like to tell me how this drama is supposed to end?

or is it not going along the lines of the manga?

Guest benchi101

hahahaha.. it's funny how in the part when Nakatsu asked Mizuki, "Do you think it's possible for people to progress from friends to lovers?". I notice how he got closer to Mizuki each time he ask a question. hahahahaha..

anyways, do any of yal knows how to combine Toma or Ikuta and Maki or Horikita together? What about... TOMAKI? hahahah... just kidding.

-edit- TOMAKI, duh-uh that's how we call them.. baka me.... :tongue2: LOL!!

i enjoy Tomaki times in Hana Kimi.... So CCUUTTEEEE!!!! :blush:

AHHHH!! Sano HUGGED Mizuki!!! I can die happy now. :tears: *Crying of happiness*

Maguri, Yamaki, Tomaki! :rolleyes:

lovesucks7hu.jpg

keitabanner8ld.gif

I really like tis drama lah...... especially nakatse... he kept nosebled when he dreamed bout her... hehe.... cant wait for the next episode.... where can i download the ost beisde megaupload causei my internet has problem with megaupload... could anyone help me?

Guest silverwingz
I really like tis drama lah...... especially nakatse... he kept nosebled when he dreamed bout her... hehe.... cant wait for the next episode.... where can i download the ost beisde megaupload causei my internet has problem with megaupload... could anyone help me?

OST's not out yet... at least not that I know of...

hahahaha.. it's funny how in the part when Nakatsu asked Mizuki, "Do you think it's possible for people to progress from friends to lovers?". I notice how he got closer to Mizuki each time he ask a question. hahahahaha..

anyways, do any of yal knows how to combine Toma or Ikuta and Maki or Horikita together? What about... TOMAKI? hahahah... just kidding.

i enjoy Tomaki times in Hana Kimi.... So CCUUTTEEEE!!!! :blush:

AHHHH!! Sano HUGGED Mizuki!!! I can die happy now. :tears: *Crying of happiness*

Maguri, Yamaki, what about, TOMAKI? :rolleyes:

Actually that's how we call them :sweatingbullets: akaka

Guest silverwingz
I actually I like Tomaguri more off screen ^^; They look like such good buddies and have so much fun ^^ I don't know who I envy more...Toma or Shun :sweatingbullets:

yeah they've kisses 12 times... Shun likes Toma's soft lips... hehe... so some feelings may have developed! LOL... JK... but a funny thought! They do seem like great buddies offscreen.

Toma seems like such a fun person to hang out with.

just saw ep 6. and wow! toma being the matchmaker. when shun hugged maki i was full of smiles. this ep had them show more chemistry between each other. hope they have more scenes like that because maki finally realizes she loves him. you know the part when all 3 dorm heads were wearing the white uniforms... well..i thought they looked like characters from Final Fantsy series. like the Turks haha! and the 1st principle. i thought he kinda looked like Teddy Roosevelt.

It is Teddy. Hahaha, I thought he looked familiar.

hkimihj4.jpg

Guest benchi101
Actually that's how we call them :sweatingbullets: akaka

Really? sorrie i didn't know... :blush: LOL!! TOMAKI!!!

-edit-

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!! hahahaha...(somehow, getting too excited... :sweatingbullets: )

Guest luzCONTROL_7

lol i've been posting this on d-addicts and livejournal...

HANAKIMI GOODS ARE OUT!!!

:D Yaaaay! <3<3<3 I was waiting for this... ^^

I really really wanna get them >3<

But I still need to figure out how...

Anyone knows if FujiTV ships to Europe or any other place where I can get it???

093800314000iq9.jpg

093800004000sr6.jpg

There are also mini towels & tshirts @ the fuji tv website... ^^

http://shop.fujitv.co.jp/daiba/shopping/br...=671&menu=1

This is definietly my favorite drama!!

I pre-ordered the OST and I really wanna buy the drama box when it's out.. ^^ so I need to start saving up!

Right now I'm listening to some of the ringtones biteme_lestat posted up here... The Tennouji&Kanna one is SOO funny!! XDD LMAO @ the celine dion music! AND IIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! & it's so funny when hiro says nanda kore at the end. xD

Guest deeLOVELY

wait..so they're not allowing anymore veoh uploads anymore?

my computer is really old, so idk if it can handle downloading

wait..so they're not allowing anymore veoh uploads anymore?

my computer is really old, so idk if it can handle downloading

people can still upload SARS hardsub to streaming files, just that they have to let SARS know and give proper credit.

Archived