(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocodreamer

@s1xt1n: it does look like they found him at the side of the road and decided to bring him along LOL...

those look-alikes lmao

I like the last episode esp. the part where all the guys was in the Sano's room randomly.

Hey,I like the ghostie boy..he's cute in his own way.

I dislike like Yuu becuase he's a jerk in the show..wait I dislike Sano's brother moore.

Yeah, who is the random black guy :blink: ???

Shin isn't so bad. He's just mad because the brother he loves and idolizes abandoned him. He blames his brother for dumping all their dad's hopes on him and makes him train so much. That was why Sano left, cuz he didn't want his dad forcing his training on him. But what hurts Shin most is what he hasn't said out loud. Sano left him all alone in Hokkaido with their step mom and their dad. He never called or visited since he left which was a few years. Shin liked hanging around Sano and cares about him. So he feels betrayed when Shin left without a word. He probably thinks his brother doesn't care about him.

As for Yuu, yeah he's kind of a jerk. He thinks highly of himself cuz he's a good jumper. But he's not too bad really. He's always insulting Sano cuz he wants to force him back into track and field so he can have a good opponent. He might not be so great, but at least he also wants Sano back on track and field.

As for the black guy. Not sure. Maybe they just want variety (real life) in the drama? So it shows they do live in Japan and not only Japanese people live there.

Guest sarah_luisa

@s1xt1n: it does look like they found him at the side of the road and decided to bring him along LOL...

those look-alikes lmao

yeah they all look so random

-skinny guy

-fat guy

-black guy

-looks like a rapper dude (the guy in the end right) looks like KoKi of Kat-Tun

-another random guy

it's like whenever he turns a corner going to the beach he will find those guys :lol:

Guest bbasya

lol mayb because I re-watch 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' repeatedly, but anyways, I was watching ep. 2 again (around that infamous kissing scene) but I just really wanted to point it out . . .might not be the first or mayb some1 else might've already said this a lot, but if anyone is interested. . .XD right before that kissing scene, when nakatsu was fawning over the "indirect kiss" cup, (left-side of his head) you notice some MAJOR GROPE-age in the background~! @____@ I advise for anyone curious to look ~C A R E F U L L Y~ & ~C L O S E L Y~ they were seriously fooling around like boys. . .=D I'm not sure, but I think that that interaction was real, and that they were really having fun! I'll continue to believe that, enjoy for anyone watching the scene right now. . can't wait to watch ep. 4 =]

LMAO! i saw that too! actually my friend pointed it out. i was like, "did nanba just touched nakao down there?! 0_o" lol.

The official Kato's blog is here: http://ameblo.jp/kato-keisuke

thanks Noera!

And OMG... LOLLOL, is the guy in the far left Oscar? Its so weird seeing

him without his "magician" costume. Then again, his sailor outfit

isnt that much better. O_O

i had to look twice. i didn't even recognized him. :lol: he would be the one wearing that outfit!

I found a fanvid MV on youtube. Pretty funny clips of Nakatsu's I'm not homo and there's subs for Ikenai Taiyou ^^;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLPBWAXwOcg

Another Nakatsu fanvid using "stupid cupid" song.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v849322kdRdejqm...344&rank=30

thanks! Toma is just awesome as Nakatsu.

i always look forward to what he'll do in every episode.

he never fails to crack me up. hehe. ^^

Guest Ella_Kwan

lol.. i thought i was the only one watching this...lol..

I just kinda stumbled a cross it on youtube...

But i got some issues w. this verison...

Even tho. i love the story of "Hana Kimi"...

The Twainese one wins overall.

The Japanese Verison:

Pro: - The reason whyAshiya wants to help Sana is better than the twainese one. Makes them more "connectable" , if you can understand what i mean.

- My opinion; They got Shirota Yu even he plays the "bad guy" he is sooo totally worth it to watch!!! lol

Con: - The fact that Sana is Very Very Very COLD & MEAN to Ashiya is not cool... It makes him hard to like.

- The story feels very Rushed.. Like in every eposide they are ALWAYS having a new contest... but the problem with that is it gives no time for the characters to build a foundation of friendship.

- They are in High School............. Sooooooooo not beliveable......... The actors look much older than high school kids..........

The Twainese Verison:

Pro: - It was very steady, it lets us wait for the reason why Wu Zen wouldnt jump anymore and why Ella was there to begin with.

- Everyone hit it off and became friends making all the charcters more Likeable, instead of having one belike Mean be/c that kinda makes the Viwers start to hate him or her.

- And in my opinion, better looking guys... And the fact that it's set in a College instead of a High school setting is more beliveable.

Con: The reason why she wanted to go to a all boy school was just like the Japanese one; to see him jump again. but the Japanese veriosn had a better reason, making it seem like it was part of fate for them to meet and be with eachother.

I might seem bias be/c i honestly thought that the twainese one was better but the Japanese one is cools also...

And if they are going to make another verison of "Live action Hana Kimi then they are bound to get compared...

Guest jadey

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me the name of the singer who sang Peach of Hana Kimi's OST? I saw her perform in Music Japan but forgot to catch her name. :sweatingbullets:

I think her name is Ai Otsuka. :D

lol.. i thought i was the only one watching this...lol..

I just kinda stumbled a cross it on youtube...

But i got some issues w. this verison...

Even tho. i love the story of "Hana Kimi"...

The Twainese one wins overall.

The Japanese Verison:

Pro: - The reason whyAshiya wants to help Sana is better than the twainese one. Makes them more "connectable" , if you can understand what i mean.

- My opinion; They got Shirota Yu even he plays the "bad guy" he is sooo totally worth it to watch!!! lol

Con: - The fact that Sana is Very Very Very COLD & MEAN to Ashiya is not cool... It makes him hard to like.

- The story feels very Rushed.. Like in every eposide they are ALWAYS having a new contest... but the problem with that is it gives no time for the characters to build a foundation of friendship.

- They are in High School............. Sooooooooo not beliveable......... The actors look much older than high school kids..........

The Twainese Verison:

Pro: - It was very steady, it lets us wait for the reason why Wu Zen wouldnt jump anymore and why Ella was there to begin with.

- Everyone hit it off and became friends making all the charcters more Likeable, instead of having one belike Mean be/c that kinda makes the Viwers start to hate him or her.

- And in my opinion, better looking guys... And the fact that it's set in a College instead of a High school setting is more beliveable.

Con: The reason why she wanted to go to a all boy school was just like the Japanese one; to see him jump again. but the Japanese veriosn had a better reason, making it seem like it was part of fate for them to meet and be with eachother.

I might seem bias be/c i honestly thought that the twainese one was better but the Japanese one is cools also...

And if they are going to make another verison of "Live action Hana Kimi then they are bound to get compared...

I dun't think this is a place for comparison since it's been stopped for a while.

Me too I can do a list of all those things I dun't like at TW vers but I do not do becuz I respect their fans.

BESIDE this topic is for Hana Kimi (JP) fans.

I have nothing against so pliz dun't try to get over me, just my 2 cents.

I believe I will not be the one who'll say this.

If anyone'd like. You're free to make ur own topic with the title "TW or JP vers ??".

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

hiyo everyone i just started watchin and i am really

hooked soo different from the taiwanese one but i

was just wondering is there only 4 episodes only out

maybe i am just not getting it ...... well that was my two cents =D

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

they were in college in the TW one? o_o didnt they wear uniforms?

also in high school

Archived