(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest toosweet

Hey ya~

I just wanna point out something abt Episode 11.

It's either the subtitles are wrong or something. :mellow:

If it is, do tell Kai - anyone?

When Mizuki called out Sano's name while he's doing the last-chance jump, she said "Move back two steps"

But, Sano however do the opposite - he went two steps forward.

Pls tell Kai to change - if it's really wrong, that is. ;)

Don't worry, he turned around and went two steps forward, which means he moved back two steps!

Also Mizuki said "Move back two steps" in Japanese so Kai's translation is correct ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmylamb.

^Ah~ I see.

Because they make Sano's feet a close-up HEHE

Thanks though, it was my brother who asked me to clear his doubts. :P

Will miss Hana Kimi!

Shall wait for subtitles!

AIGHT!

Just finished the final episode

and boy did I love it

I got so teary eyed when Mizuki said her goodbyes

:tears: :tears: it was sooo sad

and I'm sad the drama is over

but we all know chances are there will be a part two

now overall

this drama deserves a 9 out of 10

it was great!

The actors had great chemistry on screen

it was just amazing, I'm glad I got into this one.

Guest spizazzx

This was by far the BEST Jdrama I've watched in a longgg time. Of course I'm a Tomaki and Yamaki fan, but Sano and Mizuki on screen is adorable >D Sadly, I'm pending on the subs for the last episode, and I'm scared to watch because I'll pbb cry. XD I loved this so much, it made my summer go by so nicely, waiting weekly for the drama despite drama going on in my family and at school. I'm going to miss it.

Guest kadajlover

^ nicely said! this drama has certainly made my summer awesome! can't wait for it to come out on dvd :)

thanks for the spoilers, soompiers!!! (i just read the ep 12 spoilers and i couldn't stop squealing! lol, excuse my fangirlism)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e has made my summer as well!

I was a fan of it ever since the start of summer & I'm really sad now that it's done :[....

I really miss dorkie Nakatsu, cute Mizuki, serious Sano and the cute moments with all the dorms.

This drama had so many eye candies like Shirota Yuu, Nanba, Sekime, and Ghost Boy :wub: which I'll really miss seeing together.

I hope all their lives after this drama goes smoothly.

I'm still suffering from withdrawal symptoms on this drama series.... I don't think I'll recover soon enough though, I kept downloading screen caps, videos of the series even though I had most of them already!!! WAAAAA... I'm getting crazy of these people!

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e has made my summer as well!

I was a fan of it ever since the start of summer & I'm really sad now that it's done :[....

I really miss dorkie Nakatsu, cute Mizuki, serious Sano and the cute moments with all the dorms.

This drama had so many eye candies like Shirota Yuu, Nanba, Sekime, and Ghost Boy :wub: which I'll really miss seeing together.

I hope all their lives after this drama goes smoothly.

yea me too, I'm suffering from its withdrawal, seriously... :(

but if I'm not wrong, the actors of the cast will be casted in other dramas in winter season ,so we will see them again soon akak

may i noe if any clubbox has uploaded the hana kimi special yet?? If yes, may i noe which clubbox?? thnx in advance to anyone who helps with this question.=)

are you talking about the 2 hour episode 12 special or the 1 hour gameshow pre-episode 12 airing? If you're talking about the special like after episode 12. There's none. I think it might be next summer if they film it.

Guest PecanPie02

yea me 2~~ i would always rush home and go to the computer and soompi to see if anyone posted the raw one... wahh.. so sad..... ><~

hehe im gonna watch it with subs.. when i have time!! yay.. cant wait!!

Oh man, I love this episode so much!

I wanted to cry at some points because of this show! GOSH!

I love everyone in this drama! I was shocked that Hibari actually returned the passport to Sano

Still sad that Mizuki didn't end up with Nakatsu! I was shocked to find out that the principal and that photographer lady were related, haha.

I loved how the whole 'hear-say' thing was happening when Kanna told the Hibari 4 girls and the idiot Erika started to spread words and how that dude Sekime or something understood the dog and cat! Hilarious!

I'm really going to miss this drama and why Tuesdays were special to me now.

The word I'll never forget from this drama, BABY!

The ending was kinda of a cliff hanger, will there be season two :o

Archived