(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest charitee

omg. after looking at the official pictures, i have become incredibly happy with the casting. maki makes the perfectttt mizuki. and omgg, im downloading the first episode right now. im soo friggin excited to watchh. the boys are so hot and the girl is soo cute!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The japanese drama is MUCH better than the taiwanese drama.

I love it already!

Normally I don't download dramas when they first come out, but I was too curious. ^__^

I don't really like Oguri shun with this hairstyle.. he looks kinda strange.

And he's so dark? o_o

He's still good-looking no matter what!

I like Maki's character in this too, much better than from Nobuta.

Can't wait for the next episode!! <3

Yup, I watched the first episode but I still prefer the taiwanese version more for now. Actually, I somehow feel that the japanese version is gonna be different from the taiwanese version, just hope the ending will be a good one.

isn't he cute? :blush:

thanks for all the caps mel!

in case anyone didn't know yet, ghost boy is yamamoto yusuke. ^^

from seeing the caps, i think shun should cut his hair off a little bit.

other than that, he looks hot. :P

Thanks for his name! lol i've been calling him ghost boy :sweatingbullets: it's kinda sticking XD (his jpn name is too long for me to remember)

love his smile (from watching the PV).

No problem about the caps. yeah i agree with the ppl that said shun's hair's a little too long.

Guest itz_n_obsession

omg i want to see this after all the screen cap!! I am downloading ep one, thanks!!!

Guest yumi-chan

I was kind of dissapointed with the first episode--since the beginning was changed from the manga and it was a bit rushed x_x;

But, it's still cool~ since I won't predict every single detail while watching the series X3

Hopefully, they still include Mizuki's american friend, Julia in the storyline =( Though, i'm doubting it.

I LOVE Nakatsu's roomate, LOL XD

--Yumi

Guest keczianthei

i love episode 1!!! i was laughing hard.. definitely a lot of eye candy.. :w00t: hmm..

i love maki here than in nobuta.. she just fits the role!!

Guest strawberrywine

I liked the first episode. I think the pace of the drama is fine as long as they don't drag it towards the end. Everyone looks so freakin hot. And Maki is cute. I like Shun's hair black. I think it looks better on him than blonde or brown. I'm glad they made it different from the Twainese one. That way it won't be so predictable. I can't wait until next week.

Guest HollyBeth

Just saw it hardsubbed and it was so good.. i laughed myself silly. here i am having a sore throat (stupid summer cold's) and i almost spit up my hot tea.. it was so good.. won't tell where i saw it at hardsubbed, but it was just so cute.. omgosh, Shun and Toma are so cute... and seeing Maki's face when every boy came in looking for shampoo was priceless. so funny.. that reminds me, i have to get shampoo too. hahaha... i really will be looking forward to seeing the next epi...

Guest silverwingz

that order of popularity is pretty interesting... hehe.. and yeah Mizuki will sure get on the list soon enough, being a pretty boy and all!

i like how this drama makes it "anime-like", exaggerated as well. like when one of the guys from the karate dorm (was it 1? can't remember) got hit on the head and fire came up! lol... i couldn't believe they did that! and like when mizuki had those balls and tub kicked/fall on her, etc.... it's just so cute.

i also like ghost boy and sekime. =) i wonder when the guy played by that half Spanish guy is going to appear... i didn't spot him in the first episode. i haven't read the manga... so can someone tell me about the character he's playing?

and i wasn't gonna mention the fakeness of the blood, but now that u guys have.... boy was it FAKE. but oh well... it was probably part of the exaggeration.. i can just imagine in an anime blood splurting out in all directions or something... lol...

Guest ohmylamb.

I dl-ed the subtitles and the 700MB video.

So . . . . . . What are hardsubbed? Why ppl want hardsubbed when there's already links to download the episode?

You mean, what I dl-ed isn't the right one?

Don't mind me, I'm kinda slow at knowing abt dl-ing episodes. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

I dl-ed the subtitles and the 700MB video.

So . . . . . . What are hardsubbed? Why ppl want hardsubbed when there's already links to download the episode?

You mean, what I dl-ed isn't the right one?

Don't mind me, I'm kinda slow at knowing abt dl-ing episodes. :sweatingbullets:

what you've already downloaded is the video and the SOFTsubs... HARDsubbed is where the video already has the subtitles with the video, so they don't need a separate subfile (softsubs). that require encoding and all that...

anyway... what' you've downloaded is right. just make sure that the name of the video and the name of the subfile is the same and in the same folder and that you have software called "vobsub" in order for the subs to appear on the video.

some people prefer hardsubbed bc it takes away the trouble of having two separate files and software and stuff... but softsubs come out faster and once u know to get them appear, it's fine. However, you don't see any cool effects or anything that hardsubs have.

Guest ohmylamb.

^Thanks.

Well, my computer doesn't has much space left [2GB!], and so I'm in need to burn them into CDs.

You can't burn softsubs?

[This means I have to re-dl my Witch Yoo-Hee episodes AGAIN. :tears: ]

Because I need to put the files in thumbdrive first, and then to the burner.

When I opened back, they can't read the AVI. :unsure:

Guest silverwingz

^Thanks.

Well, my computer doesn't has much space left [2GB!], and so I'm in need to burn them into CDs.

You can't burn softsubs?

[This means I have to re-dl my Witch Yoo-Hee episodes AGAIN. :tears: ]

Because I need to put the files in thumbdrive first, and then to the burner.

When I opened back, they can't read the AVI. :unsure:

i've burned softubs with avi videos and they played fine on the computer. the subs showed up and everything... i dun really know about thumbdrives or anything... coz i just burn them straight from my computer to disc... so i think some else will have to help you out with the burning... sorry :sweatingbullets:

EDIT - wow.. i reached 1000 posts with this post. can't believe i've posted that much in soompi!

Guest ohmylamb.

^It's ok! You are already helping me out!

Can anyone help me please? Refer to this POST.

Gotta watch it LIVE next tuesday! :sweatingbullets:

i also like ghost boy and sekime. =) i wonder when the guy played by that half Spanish guy is going to appear... i didn't spot him in the first episode. i haven't read the manga... so can someone tell me about the character he's playing?

You mean the mixed kid? He might be Sano's rival at high jumping, not too sure. Kagurazaka Makoto.

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/chara/makoto.html

I don't seem to see Shin in the list. I guess they won't be showing his brother?

Guest silverwingz

You mean the mixed kid? He might be Sano's rival at high jumping, not too sure. Kagurazaka Makoto.

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/chara/makoto.html

I don't seem to see Shin in the list. I guess they won't be showing his brother?

yeah him. oooh his rival... i c... hehe... i dunno why, but when i saw him in the big group picture, he caught my eye. lol... he looks so anime with that hairstyle and his looks... that's prolly why...

Archived