(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest ptaj83

i just finished eps 1.... and i have to say toma half naked isn't as great as oguri half naked.... but that whole the boys lacking shampoo scene was hillarious but seriously 4 guys without shampoo and they have to borrow sano's????

i am loving maki and shun together

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmoshixkon

i've just finished watching ep.01 too

it was sooo funnie lolz

Maki is sooo cute

i l.o.v.e her !!!

haha, how come all the boys there always go to Sano's room to get shampoo ?

that part was super duper funnie LMAO

really cant wait for the next chappie and its sub

in love with this drama ^__^

Guest ohmylamb.

I love Episode 1!

And it's my FIRST Japanese drama!

Deathnote the Movie isn't counted! :sweatingbullets:

How can they fill up so much FUN in an episode only?! It's so GREAT! :w00t:

Will catch it again next week. . . .

Hey hey hey. . . . I wanted to watch it online.

If we go to HERE and go to Japan tab, which channel will it be?

They didn't say anything about Fuji TV though. :tears:

Hope someone helps!

PS: Boy, it's only been two days and the subtitles are already OUT? Tremendous. :lol:

Guest kleo

thanks for all the links and subs!!!i can't believe the subs are done already....i can't wait for the next eps....i totally love the maki-shun couple.....they look so cute together.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

rofl, oh yeah, when I saw the "blood" I just started laughing...at first, I was like, what the hell is that? fruit punch? Man, was that a hard stomp.

it reminded me of sweet and sour sauce HAHA :lol:

it reminded me of sweet and sour sauce HAHA :lol:

haha i think all of us thought w/t/h? is that when the camera went on Maki's Shoe.

i personally thought it was ketcup mixed w/ soy sauce.... ^^; then again it might be just me.

but beside that awful blood work i think Shun's character and Maki's character go extreamly well together!~

and im suprised of Maki... i never knew that she could portray the type of character in hana kimi... b/c her other work like nobuta and kurosagi showed her mostly grounded.... and not hyper.

i can't wait till episode 2 comes out!

the kissing monster comes out!

rofl, oh yeah, when I saw the "blood" I just started laughing...at first, I was like, what the hell is that? fruit punch? Man, was that a hard stomp.

lol yeah. I didn't even know what it was at first :unsure:. how in the world does someone bleed like that since she was wearing shoes. I step on a lot of ppl's feet and i don't make them bleed like that (but i'm not wearing spikes).

but beside that awful blood work i think Shun's character and Maki's character go extreamly well together!~

and im suprised of Maki... i never knew that she could portray the type of character in hana kimi... b/c her other work like nobuta and kurosagi showed her mostly grounded.... and not hyper.

Yup. I agree... She pulled it off quite nicely. It kinda shocked me though :P. I like Mizuki's character better than her other ones.

Does anyone else find the ghost boy kinda cute?

Guest weird_gurlo

haha I loved the first episode.

everything is going so fast but I still like it

I can't wait for the second ep!

Maki's first on screen kiss and Oguri stole it!

I bet all the Yamaki fans wanted YamaPi to get it first but oh well.

did the eng subs come out yet?

Guest miimisunshine

can someone upload hana kimi with SUBS on YT or anywhere else because i can't download(takes too much space on my comp)..

o yea i read on Arashi.vox that she wants who ever uploaded hana kimi with sibs on MU to take it down. you can go check if you want.

Guest asianrice

^I personally think that uploading fan-subbed dramas on youtube is utterly disrespectful. Most subbing groups do not want their subs on streaming sites, but some people do it anyway. It's one of my biggest peeves.

I don't think anyone here uploaded Arashi.vox's subs on megaupload, so we'll be ok.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I found that Sekime and Nakatsu was really cute out of all the boys (so far) ^_^

Anyway, the episode was more face pace. I can't really say if it was a good idea doing that or not, because I watched the parts on youtube and my internet connection really sucked. So I would watch each part for like 9 mins, then wait 9 mins for the whole thing to load and then watch again. Anyway, I think that it was alright. It definitely did kept my attention unlike the TW version (only watched 2 episodes of that). Sorry to compare -_- can't help. I guess the only thing I did like in the TW version was Jiro. He's so funny. What I liked about the JP version was how Maki was casted as Ashiya. She's perfect for the role from what I've seen so far. Well to finalized my thoughts, if you havent read the manga...go read it because usually the manga is definitely better than watching the live action! Anyway that's all I got to say for now. =)

Guest hauwulli

AHh, I just finished episode 1 =) It was awesome, but it progressed so fast (which I expected for a japanese drama). I really enjoyed it, very funny! I still prefer jiro as nakatsu, but toma's a lot better than I expected. Can't wait for episode 2 =D

this was posted previous in the pages. thnx to asianrice.

click here

[directions]

its below the words Download called "MIHD:full show". click the link. takes you to the site and click 'request download link'. its bolded and big in blue, so it should be noticable. then it takes you to the next page, look to the very left that says 'download file'. and thats all!! =] just helping you, cause i got lost a bit the first time.

thanx so much!

that page was a new thing to me, so yea.

thank you! thank you! thank you!

Guest lee.hyojiin

wowee. first episode was really good. i can`t wait for more! i already like it more than tw version. ~^_______^~

Guest Inconnu

First episode is already out? This is awesome. ^^ Haha, I'm going to

upload it now. Wahh... I love summer. We get to watch Liar Game AND

now this... Oguri Shun is a friggin beast<33

this was posted previous in the pages. thnx to asianrice.

click here

[directions]

its below the words Download called "MIHD:full show". click the link. takes you to the site and click 'request download link'. its bolded and big in blue, so it should be noticable. then it takes you to the next page, look to the very left that says 'download file'. and thats all!! =] just helping you, cause i got lost a bit the first time.

thanx so much!

that page was a new thing to me, so yea.

thank you! thank you! thank you!

edit::

how come when i download it, it will only show half of the episode?

like only 26 min and something seconds.

Archived