(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest innocia
Yes! yes! Agree. The role totally fits him since Shun had portrayed those kind of characters. Honestly, playing characters like the mysterious guy seemed to be natural for Shun. Just my sentiments. :phew:

Yeap! Just like in HYD, where he played those really quiet and sentimental guy. He looks like an introvert from all those pictures provided (thanks to those who provided them! =D), which makes him look hotter :wub:

Maki looks sooo cute from all those pictures provided. She makes such a pretty "boy"!

Aww, 2 more days to go :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nokuriyo

just read the wikidrama page, its 12 episodes long...

2 more days to go!!!! Good luck to the B.O.N. team!!!! ^_^v

:D

Guest astro_girl

I think I'll like this girl better than Ella in the Taiwanese version. But as for the guy protagonist, I think Wu Zu is slightly better :P

Ah, and it's coming out soon!

omg yeah 2 more days!! i cant wait!

Maki is suchh a pretty boy! i would have a crush on her if she was actually a guy xD

i love her hair.

im gonna be so busy when this drama comes out though >< i'll dl them when all the subs come out =)

Guest .moony.

wow only 2 more days? time sure flies... can't wait to watch it heh ^^

Justalilodreamer: lololol u changed ur avatar!! i wish teppei was in this series too <3

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.
HANA KIMI!!!!

Hmmm.

I think Ueto Aya would make a better boy though.

you can't really judge until you see how the actress or actor acts..let see how they can entertain us...^^vv

Guest joan_qt2004

I can't wait to watch this drama. I'm a fan of the original Taiwanese version and I want to see how the Japanese version will compare to the first one. But I have an incling that this version will be better since most of the Japanese versions of Taiwanese dramas are always way better.

I hope someone (aheem :rolleyes: ) will post the link to the translated version of the episodes since I can't understand Japanese. Please, please subbers..... :blush:

Guest Justalilodreamer
wow only 2 more days? time sure flies... can't wait to watch it heh ^^

Justalilodreamer: lololol u changed ur avatar!! i wish teppei was in this series too <3

woa, i agree, teppei should be in this drama too XDDD

hahaha yea i think teppei should be that one small guy who moves into Sano and Mizuki's dorm :lol:

o wait.. i think i said that last time :ph34r:

2 more days left!!!

im totally going to stalk this thread on tuesday muhaha

Guest sp4078

Can Maki get any cuter ?? The Tawainess version annoys me so much. And Ella looks like a REAL boy, not enough feminie to fall in love with her. Maki has everything of Mizuki: a girly pretty "boy". About the male cast, I actually like the Japanese cast.

Especially the doctor, LOL, the doctor in Tawainess version scared the heck out of me. He supposed to be sexy as a man (unfortunately, he's gay) with short hair and glasses but the Tawainess guy is completely, disgustingly gay......OMG..

I'm really excited to watch this drama. but I'll cross fingers waiting for the sub.

Guest asianrice

Don't worry guys, there will be subs. As far as I know, there's already 3 groups/people claiming it. With the competition, they'll probably come out pretty fast too- which is good for us. xD

do you think the english subs will be on d-addicts?

B.O.N FunSubs' English softsubs and hardsubs will be released at D-addicts. We will however also post the link in this thread. Hardsubs will also be released at BON Clubbox.

Guest puls707

B.O.N FunSubs' English softsubs and hardsubs will be released at D-addicts. We will however also post the link in this thread. Hardsubs will also be released at BON Clubbox.

whooo!

thanks soo much for posting this info!

even though this has been posted many times, here goes again...2 more days!

i can't wait!

the cast is looking absolutely fab!

Archived