(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itonobara

whaaat? wow im looking forward to it.. but no one can beat my jiro wang haha!!

LOL - he was pretty funny in that role ^^ Though Tomo is pretty cute!

Guest sweetsorrow

OMGGG i am SUPER excited for this show!!!!!!!!!!

MAKI IS THE BEST!!!!! one of the best actresses i have seen!!! she was AWESOME in Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi....gahhhh yay!

Ryo was also pretty good in HYD but somehow i cant see him pulling off a total sport dude like Wu zun did....no one can ever replace Wu Zun....the love of my life!

^ u mean Shun ? not Ryo right ? ^^;

well well let's wait & see, Chun may be have a better looking (according to some fans,not me :P) but Shun definitely wins over with his ACTING !! ^o^

Guest precious4e

ohhh a japanese live action for hana kimi!

woot! I thought the Taiwanese one was ok (better than most taiwanese dramas i've seen) but I think the Japanese version would be better lol

can't wait for it to come out

Guest FLAMELUV

Oh my goodness :]]! Im excited!!!

I got bored with the taiwanese one =__= so im looking forward to this :]]!

it was the same way with Hana Yori Dango. Hated Meteor Garden but LOVED HYD :]]!

and OGURI SHUN <33!

Guest loony_luna

i'm really looking forward to watching this drama! shun as sano! great choice! i really thought he would fit the role even before it was announced...never really watched the taiwanese version coz i don't like ella, anyway i don't like taiwanese dramas in general, heheheh!

Guest Ifacchi

totally must-watch-dorama..

fufufu..

i've heard the news about this dorama for months, now that this dorama has been confirmed, i'm looking forward for this.. :D

i'm agree, shun is way more talented that wu zun. although Wu Zun is better looking..

Guest innocia

hana kimi japanese version?

hopefully the japanese version will be better than the taiwan one (and i think it'll be) :x

yay, cant wait, especially when theres shun inside ^^

im soo watching this XD

Guest FRAILTY

ohh wow! this looks interesting. ;)

I tend to like Japanese versions of shows (such as HYD for example) can't wait to see if i'll like this version too~

I like the cast also! can't wait!

Guest asianrice

I read a rumor that TomaPi (Toma and Yamapi) will be singing the theme song for HanaKimi. Yamapi even mentioned that he has a job with Toma soon. I really hope that it's true.. because doesn't that mean Toma finally gets to debut? It'd be about time Johnny.

Guest yumi-chan

YES. a japanese version, and the characters are decent too. This manga rocked, and the cast rocks more o_o;;

--Yumi

Guest shobe_show

I finish watching the TW version and I'm pretty excited for this version but then I could not really imagine Maki acting as tomboy.

Guest .moony.

I read a rumor that TomaPi (Toma and Yamapi) will be singing the theme song for HanaKimi. Yamapi even mentioned that he has a job with Toma soon. I really hope that it's true.. because doesn't that mean Toma finally gets to debut? It'd be about time Johnny.

Yup finally about time!! Toma needs to debut! haha I dont know why I just like this guy so much. He's just so cute, funny and goofy <3

Archived