Ask The Fellas

Mka14 said: So I'd kinda like to know what the richard simmons happened here
So, about mid-May this guy who I had a crush on a year before stated to chat me up. He was across the country doing work and he made a point that he'd like to meet up with me after he got home from his job which would only last the summer. Things went pretty well, we'd chat everyday until bedtime, there would sometimes be days we'd go without talking because he was that busy, but he's always come back and things would be like they were before. Anyways, 2 weeks ago, i woke up with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach (In the past i got this feeling before breakups, idk how to explain but its like a feeling of impending doom) and since a week went by i finally texted him to see if he was ok..nothing..next day i texted him again, told me he couldn't be on his cell this upcoming week. Still saw him on facebook liking other girls photos and such. Anyways, he;'s back home now, hasn't contacted me. IDK wtf happened, i literally did nothing. I suppose i should just move on and stop wasting my time over it? 

Guest nana544

Mka14 said: So I'd kinda like to know what the richard simmons happened here
So, about mid-May this guy who I had a crush on a year before stated to chat me up. He was across the country doing work and he made a point that he'd like to meet up with me after he got home from his job which would only last the summer. Things went pretty well, we'd chat everyday until bedtime, there would sometimes be days we'd go without talking because he was that busy, but he's always come back and things would be like they were before. Anyways, 2 weeks ago, i woke up with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach (In the past i got this feeling before breakups, idk how to explain but its like a feeling of impending doom) and since a week went by i finally texted him to see if he was ok..nothing..next day i texted him again, told me he couldn't be on his cell this upcoming week. Still saw him on facebook liking other girls photos and such. Anyways, he;'s back home now, hasn't contacted me. IDK wtf happened, i literally did nothing. I suppose i should just move on and stop wasting my time over it? 

sunflowers12919 said: This is a question for all you boys that went to an all-boys school (or has known someone that goes there). Is it really that bad? Haha my friend goes to to an all-boys school and he said all they do is think about girls, have a black market for *dirty stuff* (you know what I mean), and get horny pretty much 24/7. Lol is this true? 

^ Oh, damn. That black market stuff must be true. One of my guy friends that went to an all-boy school used to download and sell pron. Although I have no idea why anyone would buy that when they could download/stream it themselves. Maybe he had some special account that had access to extremely good stuff? But he profited.

Guest gisellaaa

Peace_UP said: ^ Oh, damn. That black market stuff must be true. One of my guy friends that went to an all-boy school used to download and sell pron. Although I have no idea why anyone would buy that when they could download/stream it themselves. Maybe he had some special account that had access to extremely good stuff? But he profited.

the guy is planning to use her and sleep with her for what could be the rest of his life. he might even ask her to tie the knot when the time comes.

richard simmons. tell her to stay away. all that honesty and straight lovin is clearly a dangerous thing.

Guest ikweli

zantac_2 said: the guy is planning to use her and sleep with her for what could be the rest of his life. he might even ask her to tie the knot when the time comes.

richard simmons. tell her to stay away. all that honesty and straight lovin is clearly a dangerous thing.

This guy is confusing the HELL out of me. So I told him that I really liked him but he told me that he's basically in love with/hung up on my best friend who won't even give him the time of day. Like he has cried to me about how he wants her so badly and I'm just like....well, this is awkward. I told him that if he's not going to go out with me, I need space from him so I can get over him. Then he tells me how I'm one of his best friends and he doesn't want to lose me. He's also told me that he thinks I'm gorgeous/cute/pretty, amazing, and that I'm actually "really perfect". Yet he only wants to remain friends. WHAT IS HIS DEAL?? And should I still try to pursue a relationship with him?

This guy is confusing the HELL out of me. So

I told him that I really liked him but he told me that he's basically in love with/hung up on my best friend who won't even give him the time of day. Like he has cried to me about how he wants her so badly and I'm just like....well, this is awkward. I told him that if he's not going to go out with me, I need space from him so I can get over him. Then he tells me how I'm one of his best friends and he doesn't want to lose me. He's also told me that he thinks I'm gorgeous/cute/pretty, amazing, and that I'm actually "really perfect". Yet he only wants to remain friends. WHAT IS HIS DEAL?? And should I still try to pursue a relationship with him?

Why are your question the same one over and over again? Lol you must be one really confused girl, or you must be....never mind.

Because the circumstances keep changing! I actually admit to him that I liked him this time :P And he keeps getting harder and harder to read

This guy is confusing the HELL out of me. So I told him that I really liked him but he told me that he's basically in love with/hung up on my best friend who won't even give him the time of day. Like he has cried to me about how he wants her so badly and I'm just like....well' date=' this is awkward. I told him that if he's not going to go out with me, I need space from him so I can get over him. Then he tells me how I'm one of his best friends and he doesn't want to lose me. He's also told me that he thinks I'm gorgeous/cute/pretty, amazing, and that I'm actually "really perfect". Yet he only wants to remain friends. WHAT IS HIS DEAL?? And should I still try to pursue a relationship with him?[/quote']

He seem to not be worth the time. You told him what you had in your heart and he friendzone you.

Guest ikweli

xCherryXSherryx said: This guy is confusing the HELL out of me. So I told him that I really liked him but he told me that he's basically in love with/hung up on my best friend who won't even give him the time of day. Like he has cried to me about how he wants her so badly and I'm just like....well, this is awkward. I told him that if he's not going to go out with me, I need space from him so I can get over him. Then he tells me how I'm one of his best friends and he doesn't want to lose me. He's also told me that he thinks I'm gorgeous/cute/pretty, amazing, and that I'm actually "really perfect". Yet he only wants to remain friends. WHAT IS HIS DEAL?? And should I still try to pursue a relationship with him?

Guest aiambest

Hi,
There is this guy that i'm interested in but i'm not sure if he feels the same way. I've decided that i want to decide once and for all if i should just get over him and move on on his birthday which is coming up in two weeks.
I was wondering if you guys have any advice on what i could do to figure out where i stand with him without asking him/ confessing to him as i do not want to put him on the spot. 
Thanks.

Guest nana544

aiambest said: Hi,
There is this guy that i'm interested in but i'm not sure if he feels the same way. I've decided that i want to decide once and for all if i should just get over him and move on on his birthday which is coming up in two weeks.
I was wondering if you guys have any advice on what i could do to figure out where i stand with him without asking him/ confessing to him as i do not want to put him on the spot. 
Thanks.