Ask The Fellas

speedredefined said: Fellas, this is a Q for those of you legal drinking age that go out a lot.   
You know that phenomenon where dudes at nightclubs go behind the girl on the dancefloor, and grind with her?  Where they just put their hand on their waist, and start dancing from behind?  
How have your responses been when doing that?  Mostly positive, negative, a little of both?

candydive said

He said I was 'too innocent' and that it 'could be a good or bad thing'. What does he mean???

maybe he is a player with a heart and he doesn't want to pick your flower. you are too easy of a target and so there is no hunt.

it is like a wolf coming across a baby rabbit that is too innocent to fear the wolf. and this particular wolf looks at it. and is like "damnit! too cute to eat"

so the wolf says you are too innocent, as he is disappointed that he couldn't "eat" you 

Man said "eat you" LOL

Guest candydive

His words, "Do you smoke sheesha? Do you smoke anything? Of course you don't, you're innocent. Way too innocent."
He has told me he has tried all types of drugs and use to smoke but doesn't anymore.

He also went out again on the same night soon after we went to see a movie together.. I only found out coz he messaged me by mistake.

His words, "Do you smoke sheesha? Do you smoke anything? Of course you don't, you're innocent. Way too innocent."

He has told me he has tried all types of drugs and use to smoke but doesn't anymore.

He also went out again on the same night soon after we went to see a movie together.. I only found out coz he messaged me by mistake.

So it is true! the innocent one do fall for the bad boys.

Guest iwantwonbin

do guys in their late 20s have a different approach to girls than those in their early 20s? If you changed your approach, could you explain . For example, would you have waited longer/shorter time to ask a girl out/date? thanks fellas.  

do guys in their late 20s have a different approach to girls than those in their early 20s? If you changed your approach' date=' could you explain . For example, would you have waited longer/shorter time to ask a girl out/date? thanks fellas.  [/quote']

You should ask Won Bin...

Guest iwantwonbin

I have an interest in a guy who has asked me to hangout (play sports with a bunch of other guys) before, although I have only had one actual conversation one-one non-sport related last wk out of the 4 times (all to play sport) I've met him  .But, it was a deep conversation about life. lol. Um, so, I don't think he has any actual interest in me, because he no msg me since then. He works full-time shift work, and he told me his hours, but I forgot. I want to ask him to hangout, but don't really know how.... I mean, i'm 60% sure no interest at all in me. But, cos i'm introvert, i don't really show myself to people when in a bigger group, but when one-one i can talk more freely. Yeh, so, question: how should I ask to hangout without it seeming anything more than just hanging out? [in what way can I ask such that YOU would interpret it as just friends?]  because 1) because he doesn't really know my full personality, he might just reject 2)I enjoy playing sports with this guy either way, and I'm normally the only girl, so I might stop getting invited to play if it gets awkward. .haha.Thank you.  

Guest Elocin1430277513

During a conversation with a guy I have met a few times, randomly, he covers my eyes (he's sitting next to me, then faces me and puts his hand over my eyes), asks me how many people there are and then i guess, he corrects me, then we go back to conversation.
Why would you do that? He ain't a kid either 25+. 

Guest HERMIT

@iwantwonbin:  Given the circumstances, I think probably your best bet - and one that would seem to come naturally and comfortably for you - is to first suggest an immediate hangout with him after one of your sports-related outings with him.  Ask him to join you to grab a drink and snack someplace like a nearby fast food place.  Innocent enough, logical enough.  You guys just engaged in playing sports and conceivably could use some refreshments someplace.  Hopefully, in inviting him out and away from the rest of the group, you create the opportunity to have more one-on-one time with him and engage in topical conversation other than sports.  Now, this isn't the actual hangout (or maybe it's enough for you?), but it could serve as a way to butter him up as well as help you gain a little more confidence in asking him out for a more exclusive hangout way outside of the realm of your regular sports-playing activities.

@Elocin:  I have no idea why he would do that, there's really not enough context with what you have described.  Maybe he did it as it relates to whatever your conversation was about.  If it really was that random, I can't understand why you wouldn't have just asked him why he did that in the first place, right then and there.

Guest nana544

Elocin said: During a conversation with a guy I have met a few times, randomly, he covers my eyes (he's sitting next to me, then faces me and puts his hand over my eyes), asks me how many people there are and then i guess, he corrects me, then we go back to conversation.

Elocin said: During a conversation with a guy I have met a few times, randomly, he covers my eyes (he's sitting next to me, then faces me and puts his hand over my eyes), asks me how many people there are and then i guess, he corrects me, then we go back to conversation.

Guest gisellaaa

This is a question for all you boys that went to an all-boys school (or has known someone that goes there). Is it really that bad? Haha my friend goes to to an all-boys school and he said all they do is think about girls, have a black market for *dirty stuff* (you know what I mean), and get horny pretty much 24/7. Lol is this true? 

Guest ikweli

i haven't been to an all-boy school but i probably know the truth to your question
tell me why first or else face consequences

This is a question for all you boys that went to an all-boys school (or has known someone that goes there). Is it really that bad? Haha my friend goes to to an all-boys school and he said all they do is think about girls' date=' have a black market for *dirty stuff* (you know what I mean), and get horny pretty much 24/7. Lol is this true? [/quote']

Didn't you say you were 15? You shouldn't be worried about these kind of stuff.

Guest Elocin1430277513

@Elocin:  I have no idea why he would do that, there's really not enough context with what you have described.  Maybe he did it as it relates to whatever your conversation was about.  If it really was that random, I can't understand why you wouldn't have just asked him why he did that in the first place, right then and there.

So I'd kinda like to know what the richard simmons happened here
So, about mid-May this guy who I had a crush on a year before stated to chat me up. He was across the country doing work and he made a point that he'd like to meet up with me after he got home from his job which would only last the summer. Things went pretty well, we'd chat everyday until bedtime, there would sometimes be days we'd go without talking because he was that busy, but he's always come back and things would be like they were before. Anyways, 2 weeks ago, i woke up with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach (In the past i got this feeling before breakups, idk how to explain but its like a feeling of impending doom) and since a week went by i finally texted him to see if he was ok..nothing..next day i texted him again, told me he couldn't be on his cell this upcoming week. Still saw him on facebook liking other girls photos and such. Anyways, he;'s back home now, hasn't contacted me. IDK wtf happened, i literally did nothing. I suppose i should just move on and stop wasting my time over it? 

Guest gisellaaa

therealtk said:

sunflowers12919

wrote:

»

This is a question for all you boys that went to an all-boys school (or has known someone that goes there). Is it really that bad? Haha my friend goes to to an all-boys school and he said all they do is think about girls, have a black market for *dirty stuff* (you know what I mean), and get horny pretty much 24/7. Lol is this true?