Ask The Fellas

Guest candydive

The Hey Meter

If a guy texts...

Hey= just friends
Heyy= I think I might like you
Heyyy= they like you
Heyyyy= they want you

So, true or false? Have you ever used it?

Guest SlicedBread

@

aaallleee

said: I have read this article which said that men like and are turned on by scents such as vanilla . Is it true ? If not what kind of scent do you guys like on a woman ?

candydive said: The Hey Meter

If a guy texts...

Hey= just friends
Heyyy= they like you
Heyyyy= they want you

Guest brokenmachine

I love the vanilla scent, have it in candles and also this super nice hand cream but got told it smells like baby's puke by a male colleague....

Guest SlicedBread

@speedredefined said:
terazu I know a girl that wore Axe deodorant because "it was there, why waste it."  it's alright, if you wanna smell like a 13 year old boy.  

Guest AtomAgeStrawberry

boys is it true that many of you have "lucky" items like shirts or shoes that you like to keep no matter how bad they look?

Guest miscbrah

candydive said: The Hey Meter

If a guy texts...

Hey= just friends
Heyyy= they like you
Heyyyy= they want you

guys don't think about that chit lol. If he's bothering to txt you for no apparent reason, chances are he likes you 

Guest aorisu

I apologize for the very late response but thanks a lot for your opinions!
@Ninshark yeah I guess I will just keep trying, just hope I will not get friendzoned! I've known him for around 2 years now, but just got to know him better and talked to him more since few months ago, and I really enjoy talking to him and just slowly got attracted to him! anyway, thanks :D
@SlicedBread haha no I didn't want to bombard him with messages, just dropping a message once in a while, when I have something to ask! but after that, the conversation will just stop! and for fb he'll reply hours later or even the next day! he said that he doesn't go on fb much and leaves his phone aside when he's at home hmm. just hope it is a positive, like what you said! thanks :)