Ask The Fellas

raymondc27 wrote: »

AtomAgeStrawberry wrote: »

guys, how can you tell if a girl is a good girl or bad girl?

Same things how a girl find out a good boy and @bad boy

@raymondc27 you mean she takes you out to dinner, buys you flowers, and opens doors for you?

:P

Hell yah

;26163515"]why aren't the guys "traditional" anymore? that is' date=' romantic and make the first move? They expect the girls to make the first move >.[/quote']

Guys and girls kind of turn around. Most guys are shy and dont have the confident to achieve as much nowadays then before. This society is changing dramatically its fun to watch. But I guess a girl asking a guy out is hot?

Guest showoff

[hF9] said: why aren't the guys "traditional" anymore? that is, romantic and make the first move? They expect the girls to make the first move >.<

Guest brokenmachine

showoff said: [hF9] said: why aren't the guys "traditional" anymore? that is, romantic and make the first move? They expect the girls to make the first move >.<

Guest Terazu

ajlee613

said: i am a more traditional person. i do not believe in equality. when i have a woman or persue a woman, i pay for the vast majority of things, hold doors, make the first move. however she is obideint to me, cleans for me, cooks for me, and the final say always belongs to me. 

no matter how much of a femenist a woman appears to be, in my experience, women ALL want to be treated like a woman by their man. this is instinctual. just like men like to be treated like the man by the woman. it is simply in out genetic code to behave this way. maybe one day millions of years from now, our biology may evolve to catch up with our "civilized" society, but this is stil far off from our life time.

Guest Kerriganton

[hF9] said: why aren't the guys "traditional" anymore? that is, romantic and make the first move? They expect the girls to make the first move >.<