Ask The Fellas

Guest ikweli

^don't know im not that old yet but i discussed moving in with my friends last year. i was serious but then i failed at getting a stable job like we planned

Guest iilysium

How does a female be friendly to a male, you know, just have a nice chat and stuff and yet give off signals that she is not interested to deter the male from asking her out?

Guest ikweli

dont stare at us in the eyes too much especially when you smile.
dont touch us too much
avoid any compliments about our looks out of no where
if he compliments you just respond quickly (but nicely of course)

and if u want a higher chance of someone asking u out just do the opposite of those. assuming you're attracting to them

just a couple of mine. theres more obv but i'm too lazy atm haha

Guest TheJVS

Would you want your first love/gf congratulating you for getting a new gf because she's happy for you? I dated someone awhile back and we both shared a lot first time experiences with each other in terms of dating (we were young, just good memories, I don't think we had any real "love" feelings for each other. I broke up with him because I felt that we weren't right for each other and things ended cooly (i think). I always cared about him as a friend, but I was always careful to not talk to him because I didn't want to give him any hopes. Now that he has a gf I'm confident that our memories are no longer a pain to him. What do you guys think about an your first gf congratulating your newfound happiness and perhaps offer her friendship and maybe future advices? 

Guest NitsujN_RN

Diina said: What kind of girl would u guys be proud of introducing to your parent(s)?

*I know it's different for every guy...so that's why I'm asking all of u :]

Guest sr76

Diina said: What kind of girl would u guys be proud of introducing to your parent(s)?

*I know it's different for every guy...so that's why I'm asking all of u :]

Guest ikweli

TheJVS said: Would you want your first love/gf congratulating you for getting a new gf because she's happy for you? I dated someone awhile back and we both shared a lot first time experiences with each other in terms of dating (we were young, just good memories, I don't think we had any real "love" feelings for each other. I broke up with him because I felt that we weren't right for each other and things ended cooly (i think). I always cared about him as a friend, but I was always careful to not talk to him because I didn't want to give him any hopes. Now that he has a gf I'm confident that our memories are no longer a pain to him. What do you guys think about an your first gf congratulating your newfound happiness and perhaps offer her friendship and maybe future advices? 

Guest TheJVS

Thanks for the input guys, glad to see you guys all seem pretty positive on this. Now i'm just putting my current bf's feeling into this as well. I wonder if I should tell him if I speak to him and how he would feel if I did again. 

not saying all men do this
but many men spread their legs really wide when they sit (like on the subway, movie theatres,)
the problem i have with this is that they take up SO much room, and at least one or two more spots would be open if the men closed his legs or crossed them like a woman would. 
are these men just not considerate or is there some kind of biological reason for their inability to close their legs? 
also --- when a man sits next to a woman, why is it so hard for them to close their legs just a bit?
we all know that we don't like to touch strangers. so what gives? 
example: the men in these picture are just SPREAD out.... while the women are in their personal space. 
subwayPeopleArgentina31512235612991340.j