Ask The Fellas

lovefenni said: So, an update, i don't really know how normal, non-romantic boy girl relationships are since I've always been kinda conservative about boy girl relationships, but is a guy feeding you some dessert he made b/c you were in the middle of washing dishes normal? He is someone who is pretty comfortable w girls tho...

Guest lovefenni

i have a question for you' date=' since you know he's a flirt do you want to be with him. are you not going to be jealous when your in a relationship with that kind of man. how would you feel when he does that to other girls. All i can say is stay away from him because he'll only do harm[/quote']

Thanks for the concern!

But ok, I think I kinda painted a wrong picture of picture of him. He's someone who's really considerate and nice to everyone, who's a really good listener and extremely hardworking. He's actually someone i really look up to a lot.

I think the reason he has a lot of female friends is b/c he grew up w a lot of girls in his family, and he is quite comfortable giving some of them hugs :/ If I do end up in a relationship w him, I don't think I'd be worried about being jealous b/c I know I can trust him. The feeding other girls food tho, I'm not sure, I don't think he's the type to do that really often? But then again I don't get chances to eat w him much :/

Guest hearthealer

@Krrypton
I'm a girl but i can't help but wonder if it's because he knows his best friend is a good guy who will look out for you once he's gone, he's sorta entrusting you to his best friend's care...sort of like a little kid who leaves his favorite pet doggie with his friend because he trusts his friend and no one else do take care of it...i'm horrible at explaining :( Also i'm really sorry about what's happening with you and your bf...all the best and do take care....

Guest Krrypton

@hearthealer @raymondc27 @ninshark well i dont know but i still feel like what he's doing is wrong. I talked to him but he denied it.

Guest lovefenni

lovefenni said:

raymondc27 wrote: »

i have a question for you, since you know he's a flirt do you want to be with him. are you not going to be jealous when your in a relationship with that kind of man. how would you feel when he does that to other girls. All i can say is stay away from him because he'll only do harm

Thanks for the concern!

But ok, I think I kinda painted a wrong picture of picture of him. He's someone who's really considerate and nice to everyone, who's a really good listener and extremely hardworking. He's actually someone i really look up to a lot.

I think the reason he has a lot of female friends is b/c he grew up w a lot of girls in his family, and he is quite comfortable giving some of them hugs If I do end up in a relationship w him, I don't think I'd be worried about being jealous b/c I know I can trust him. The feeding other girls food tho, I'm not sure, I don't think he's the type to do that really often? But then again I don't get chances to eat w him much

Easy to say hard to do, but do give it a shot if you do get jealous all the time you owe me coffee!

Haha, lol very true xD but that offer only works if anything happens :P

lovefenni said:

raymondc27

wrote:

»

lovefenni said:<br />

<br />

<br />

raymondc27 wrote: »<br />

i have a question for you, since you know he's a flirt do you want to be with him. are you not going to be jealous when your in a relationship with that kind of man. how would you feel when he does that to other girls. All i can say is stay away from him because he'll only do harm<br />

<br />

Thanks for the concern!<br />

<br />

But ok, I think I kinda painted a wrong picture of picture of him. He's someone who's really considerate and nice to everyone, who's a really good listener and extremely hardworking. He's actually someone i really look up to a lot.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I think the reason he has a lot of female friends is b/c he grew up w a lot of girls in his family, and he is quite comfortable giving some of them hugs If I do end up in a relationship w him, I don't think I'd be worried about being jealous b/c I know I can trust him. The feeding other girls food tho, I'm not sure, I don't think he's the type to do that really often? But then again I don't get chances to eat w him much <br />

<br />

<br />

Easy to say hard to do, but do give it a shot if you do get jealous all the time you owe me coffee!

Guest iilysium

Okay I haz srs question. Say you met the girl of your dreams. Gorgeous, smart, funny as hell, considerate, etc. etc. etc. But then she reveals that she used to be a man and had a sex change. Would you continue dating her?

Guest iilysium

And here is a 2nd question. Today in my classroom I noticed this hunk of a white man, like ripped marines droolworthy gorgeous, but then noticed he is in a relationship with the plain jane glasses girl next to him. Then I go WUT but then mentally hit myself for my reaction. She probably has other good qualities.

So. When you see a hot chick with an ugly dude, does that upset you? Like, she can do so much better with you or something?

iilysium said: And here is a 2nd question. Today in my classroom I noticed this hunk of a white man, like ripped marines droolworthy gorgeous, but then noticed he is in a relationship with the plain jane glasses girl next to him. Then I go WUT but then mentally hit myself for my reaction. She probably has other good qualities.

So. When you see a hot chick with an ugly dude, does that upset you? Like, she can do so much better with you or something?

iilysium said: And here is a 2nd question. Today in my classroom I noticed this hunk of a white man, like ripped marines droolworthy gorgeous, but then noticed he is in a relationship with the plain jane glasses girl next to him. Then I go WUT but then mentally hit myself for my reaction. She probably has other good qualities.

Okay so. My boyfriend and I have been going out for a bit over a year. He's currently a freshman in college while I'm a senior in high school. We grew closer when a lot of our mutual friends moved away and we started hanging out more. Eventually we started dating, and he was a senior in high school back then, and I a junior. He was debating a school near home, and another one out of state in MA and for a while I thought he was going to the one near home. But, he got more money to the school in Boston. So, he moved away and we maintained a long distance relationship for a while. It's difficult not having him here, and my friends going out with their boyfriends while I'm stuck just trying to get on Skype the same time he can. Unfortunately, he's doing a study abroad thing in China so he won't be here to take me to my prom. He's not really the party type either, and neither am I so I don't mind it all that much.

The thing is, this long distance relationship thing is taking a toll on our relationship. There's no other guy in the picture, but it's just, I think we're a bit distant. I was thinking about ending it, for the both of us so he could see other girls, not be tied down, you know? He would never, from what I know, break up with me. I know he wouldn't, he's sensitive that way but I don't want to tie him down. And for a while, I began to think it was for the better. And then all that crap in Boston happened and I was so scared, but he's fine. That whole fiasco makes me apprehensive, at the same time I'm worried, but the nagging thought that I'm keeping him from looking at other girls keeps bothering me. I shouldn't ask you guys what to do, but I would appreciate some advice.

Guest -Excellence-

endlessxlove said: I met this guy at a party a few days ago and we hooked up (making out just to make it clear).The next day he talked to me, then after that I messaged him on skype and he deleted me LOLCan some one just tell me why? 

Guest jammer25

xRiChan said: Okay so. My boyfriend and I have been going out for a bit over a year. He's currently a freshman in college while I'm a senior in high school. We grew closer when a lot of our mutual friends moved away and we started hanging out more. Eventually we started dating, and he was a senior in high school back then, and I a junior. He was debating a school near home, and another one out of state in MA and for a while I thought he was going to the one near home. But, he got more money to the school in Boston. So, he moved away and we maintained a long distance relationship for a while. It's difficult not having him here, and my friends going out with their boyfriends while I'm stuck just trying to get on Skype the same time he can. Unfortunately, he's doing a study abroad thing in China so he won't be here to take me to my prom. He's not really the party type either, and neither am I so I don't mind it all that much.

The thing is, this long distance relationship thing is taking a toll on our relationship. There's no other guy in the picture, but it's just, I think we're a bit distant. I was thinking about ending it, for the both of us so he could see other girls, not be tied down, you know? He would never, from what I know, break up with me. I know he wouldn't, he's sensitive that way but I don't want to tie him down. And for a while, I began to think it was for the better. And then all that crap in Boston happened and I was so scared, but he's fine. That whole fiasco makes me apprehensive, at the same time I'm worried, but the nagging thought that I'm keeping him from looking at other girls keeps bothering me. I shouldn't ask you guys what to do, but I would appreciate some advice.