Ask The Fellas

Guest ihigh

Like he doesn't hang out with us anymore. The other night my friends and I went to have dinner in the restaurant he works in and he kept smiling at me all the time, but never approached. It's not like he was busy - the restaurant was practically empty.

Oh, and I forgot something. He asked if I had a boyfriend, got no answer and two days later saw me with my friend Sergio.

:unsure: What do you think?

maybe he had other things to do, at a restaurant u have more things to do than jsut bus...and stuff

but u and your friends. not the s...he might be shy or might feel out of place to come in and go hey [insert name here] in a group of people @__@..

he asked that and he got no answer? like what happened.

and @ the sergio part, how did he react when he saw? anything different?

[sorry a bit groggy...had to wake up at 6AM for hospital, slept at 3AM..and just took a nap for 2hrs T__T]

ok..so here is my first time asking a question in this thread...guys....i know this guy who gets really cocky when he knows he's got the girl "hooked" on him...and i know you aren't him so you can't give a definite answer...but why are some guys like this? and are they even worth considering to date?

Guest watcher

ok..so here is my first time asking a question in this thread...guys....i know this guy who gets really cocky when he knows he's got the girl "hooked" on him...and i know you aren't him so you can't give a definite answer...but why are some guys like this? and are they even worth considering to date?

no. he'll abuse his advantage and disrespect the girl. it happens to all guys who are cocky. put him in his place or leave him be in his own little sandbox.

Guest anniano

maybe he had other things to do, at a restaurant u have more things to do than jsut bus...and stuff

but u and your friends. not the s...he might be shy or might feel out of place to come in and go hey [insert name here] in a group of people @__@..

he asked that and he got no answer? like what happened.

and @ the sergio part, how did he react when he saw? anything different?

[sorry a bit groggy...had to wake up at 6AM for hospital, slept at 3AM..and just took a nap for 2hrs T__T]

He knows my friends. We have friends in common. And he had nothing to do, just walked through the restaurant looking at us and smiling from time to time.

When he saw me with Sergio, he greeted my other friend, looked at me, looked at Sergio and said nothing. One minute later, he left the room.

:ph34r:

Guest ihigh

He knows my friends. We have friends in common. And he had nothing to do, just walked through the restaurant looking at us and smiling from time to time.

When he saw me with Sergio, he greeted my other friend, looked at me, looked at Sergio and said nothing. One minute later, he left the room.

:ph34r:

if i liked a girl, and i know her and her friends talk about me, i'd be so shy to go up and be like hey whatsup to you. cuz then they'd be like all omgoshhhhhhhh w/e..xD or i'd just feel like imma screw up >_<

maybe he's jealous of sergio? xD...i mean if i liked a girl, i asked her she has a bf, no response, and next day i see her w/ some dude. first assumption in my mind would be damn thats him o_o;...

if you like him, and all this is going on, to be frank, i'd be upfront w/ him about it =X

makes life less confusing

Guest watcher

thanks for the reply watcher...that def. helped me make a decision...

guys do stupid things, and there are times when you can put up with his bs, but i dont think anyone should be disrespected because the guy got cocky. if he can humble himself later and be a little more sincere, i'd say give him another chance... maybe...

Guest anniano

if i liked a girl, and i know her and her friends talk about me, i'd be so shy to go up and be like hey whatsup to you. cuz then they'd be like all omgoshhhhhhhh w/e..xD or i'd just feel like imma screw up >_<

maybe he's jealous of sergio? xD...i mean if i liked a girl, i asked her she has a bf, no response, and next day i see her w/ some dude. first assumption in my mind would be damn thats him o_o;...

if you like him, and all this is going on, to be frank, i'd be upfront w/ him about it =X

makes life less confusing

I'm kind of afraid he'd reject me, but I guess it's the best thing to do. You are right. I'll talk to him next time I see him.

Thank you very much for your help :blush:.

Guest ihigh

I'm kind of afraid he'd reject me, but I guess it's the best thing to do. You are right. I'll talk to him next time I see him.

Thank you very much for your help :blush:.

life is very confusing...

but sometimes about things like this, if we keep waiting around it just builds up tension, stress, and confusion

might as well go for the kill when u think its optimal time =o

guys do stupid things, and there are times when you can put up with his bs, but i dont think anyone should be disrespected because the guy got cocky. if he can humble himself later and be a little more sincere, i'd say give him another chance... maybe...

thanks...i appreciate the feedback cuz he's had a not-so-good relationship with my friend in the past..and i 've seen what he's done and can do...he's the type to be all nice to you in the first place and once he has you in the palm of his hand he's just cocky about...and i'm just contemplating whether i should forget the past or take the past into consideration...

Guest daldonge

whenever a guy give a second look at a girl, wot is on his mind? ...

wot type of girl u give a second look to?...

Guest shirotaka

He thinks she's hot but isn't sure of it or she is in fact hot.

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

he thinks she's physically attractive. don't worry about it we guys always window shop.

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

hmmm well this is a question regarding to my friend who's kinda effy right now ;

Well there is this guy who used to go out with a girl for 4-5 months then after they broke up the guy started liking my friend after 2 days of breakup :blink:

my friend didn't like him at first but this guy keeps on forcing her to go out with him and such and didn't even feel sad about the breakup .

is this guy a jerk or something ? cause my friend has developed on liking him and I don't think it's best for her <_<

is this normal though ?

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

hmmm well this is a question regarding to my friend who's kinda effy right now ;

Well there is this guy who used to go out with a girl for 4-5 months then after they broke up the guy started liking my friend after 2 days of breakup :blink:

my friend didn't like him at first but this guy keeps on forcing her to go out with him and such and didn't even feel sad about the breakup .

is this guy a jerk or something ? cause my friend has developed on liking him and I don't think it's best for her <_<

is this normal though ?

he just wants to rebound if the chick broke up with him he prob misses being in a relationship and found your friend...i say tell her to give him the boot

to the chick above me you're thinking too much into it....goodnight means goodnight with no hidden message in it

Guest ihigh

I know this is stupid but like what does it mean when

a guy just texts you to say "goodnight" and nothing else not even a period at the end

is there something there? or am i overthinking

just a simple goodnight? overthinking...calm down, unless theres more its nothing. i text my "ex-bestfriend"-------- "goodnight ^_^" before i sleep and it means..nothing just goodnight. haha thats when i have text...im out i burn 500 in a week =T

why is it that guys call girls sluts or b****** just by how they dress.

ive wondered this alot.

it all depends from a range of guys i know we call them that because

a. they do, and they have a history

b. theres tension going on between the guy and chick

c. they present themselves that way...so what do you expect?

theres more of course but..it all ranges

EDIT: i mean cmon. everyone judges like someone on the next page said...if you saw a guy wearin baggy richard simmons shorts and havin his boxers hang, u'd think something, but say he was "undercover" and was some rich respected doctor, looks deceive you