Ask The Fellas

Guest sweetmomo

Guy returns phone calls, answers texts, is happy to hear from me. But, never calls me first, never initiates. If i ask him to kick it sometime, he'll say "yea, call me when you're free." i get the feeling he's interested, but not interested enough. am i right?

and if i keep doing what i'm doing, will that get me anywhere?

fyi, im in the stages of "getting to know him," but takes effort cuz he lives like 40 minutes away from me.

Guest supertitious

Can guys easily change their moods?

Easily shift their moods from dritfing apart and getting feelings back in a relationship?

On and off???

How influenced are guys??

Guest soymillk

Do guys like it when the girl makes the first move? Like asking them out? Or do they feel like THEY should ask the girl out/confess?

Guest watcher

Guy returns phone calls, answers texts, is happy to hear from me. But, never calls me first, never initiates. If i ask him to kick it sometime, he'll say "yea, call me when you're free." i get the feeling he's interested, but not interested enough. am i right?

and if i keep doing what i'm doing, will that get me anywhere?

fyi, im in the stages of "getting to know him," but takes effort cuz he lives like 40 minutes away from me.

cant tell. hang out with him and see where it goes. don't let it drag though. at some point, if you see it going nowhere, be direct and let him know. or just walk away.

Can guys easily change their moods?

Easily shift their moods from dritfing apart and getting feelings back in a relationship?

On and off???

How influenced are guys??

some guys can be real fickle. some guys are consistent. depends on the guy

Do guys like it when the girl makes the first move? Like asking them out? Or do they feel like THEY should ask the girl out/confess?

depends on the guy. but a lot of guys nowadays don't have the guts to ask a girl out. make the move if you don't want to wait and cross your fingers for luck.

Guest marvinoppa

Personally, i like it. it shows that she has some guts and isnt afraid to put herself out there. I would also like to get flowers from a girl...that would be sweeet!

Guest swtangel

there's a guy that i like and sometimes he pokes and hugs me for fun, but the thing is, he also loves poking and hugging other girls. So I was wondering--how can I tell whether or not he likes me? if a guy liked a girl, would he still flirt with other girls in front of her?

thanks!

Guest shirotaka

there's a guy that i like and sometimes he pokes and hugs me for fun, but the thing is, he also loves poking and hugging other girls. So I was wondering--how can I tell whether or not he likes me? if a guy liked a girl, would he still flirt with other girls in front of her?

thanks!

Forgot who said this but some guys like more than one girl at a time. And with a guy thats as confident as that, I doubt you'll find much except for slightly more of a nervous attitude. Don't over think it.

Guest shirotaka

How can you tell the difference between a polite guy and a guy that likes you?

He acts polite to EVERYONE, a guy that likes you is polite to mainly YOU.

Guest forum-love

okay,i have posted many times on this forum .yeesh.

anyway,tmrs pretty much the official last day of school.....anyhow,i confessed to him. but i didn't pressure him for an answer and let him leave,figuring that he needed time.

i sorta saw him today,but i don't think we were ever close enough to have proper interaction or whatever....

Tomorrow,should i continue my 'gutsy-streak' and ask him what he thinks,or just attempt to get him to sign my yrbook (hopefully small talk included)?

ps-mind you the whole reason i did confess was to get it over with this yr.

Guest sam sik

How can you tell the difference between a polite guy and a guy that likes you?

To what the other guy said and:

If he's polite to you, but he adds some spiciness to his politeness. If you know what i mean. Or he makes you feel special with his politeness.

Guest mojomunkeez

anyway,tmrs pretty much the official last day of school.....anyhow,i confessed to him. but i didn't pressure him for an answer and let him leave,figuring that he needed time.

i sorta saw him today,but i don't think we were ever close enough to have proper interaction or whatever....

Tomorrow,should i continue my 'gutsy-streak' and ask him what he thinks,or just attempt to get him to sign my yrbook (hopefully small talk included)?

Well, are you going to see him after school gets out? If not, there really was no point in confessing to him in the first place.

Guest Unseen Choice

He's probably just thinking about the confession and isn't sure what's going on, I had that situation to me when a girl confessed and I avoided her for a while just because it does sometimes create an air of awkwardness between the two. I'd go gutsy and just ask him what he thinks about the confession. At least you get an answer either way, it'll be better for you too since it isn't hanging over your head over the summer and such.

Guest forum-love

He's probably just thinking about the confession and isn't sure what's going on, I had that situation to me when a girl confessed and I avoided her for a while just because it does sometimes create an air of awkwardness between the two. I'd go gutsy and just ask him what he thinks about the confession. At least you get an answer either way, it'll be better for you too since it isn't hanging over your head over the summer and such.

somewhere in the confession i did say " we should at least be friends". would that make a difference to ur answer?...are guys too dense to notice that a gurl is extremely freaked out and wants to cover up the embarassment? hah.

Guest Unseen Choice

are guys too dense to notice that a gurl is extremely freaked out and wants to cover up the embarassment? hah.

Yup, I'm still pretty dense on picking up on stuff like that, just ask my gf haha

Guest forum-love

Well, are you going to see him after school gets out? If not, there really was no point in confessing to him in the first place.

i never exactly thought about it that way. but i think there is a point, i don't need him to continue affecting me during the new school year. i think that is very important.

Guest marvinoppa

I know this is SO long =_= but Id appreciate any advice

I met a guy who gave me many signals that eventually made me fall for him. 1/2 into the semester, he started giving me mix signals, so I couldn't tell if he liked me or not. I was about to confess to him until.. um well I'm a really curious person so I snooped around his Fb and kinda thought that he and his ex were "talking" again so I got angry. Anyways, the whole semester I was deciding whether or not I liked him or not. When xmas break rolled around, he told me he got a gf, and I was mad. Didn't show it to him though, since nothing offical was there in the first place right? After that, I realized I did like him. A lot, since he was kinda my first "real" crush. We probably had 3-4 convos in the spring semester after that.

You know after you lose that certain someone to talk to everyday... you miss that feeling and start talking to someone else? aka rebound? I think thats what I did to this friend of mine. Anyways. I knew something was up near the end of spring semester, so I told him I knew he liked me. He confessed, but I pulled out the friends card and blurbed that I still had a feelings for that previous guy. I did like him during xmas break.. (did I? I did send him signals but I'm not sure if it was because I needed someone or I really like him). I knew that was wrong on my part :\ Anyways! He was devestated, so I went back for another talk. I told him that we can hangout during the summer to see if anything can come out of it. I just needed more time to get over that guy so itd be bad to start anything else.

I thought if I messaged that 1st guy to ask if he even liked me or not during the first semester would help me. It did. He told me he did like me, but he just got out of a long relationship/had feelings for ex/was about to graduate etc. So, I was like "I was just a rebound?" He goes no, but eh. That gf he got in the xmas break was his ex. They broke up again mid-spring? She went to a diff school, so it became a long dist relationship. After that, I felt better and most of the feelings I was holding back disappeared. We started talking again, became closer friends, and he knew about my 2nd guy ordeal. A few days ago... before he signed off, he told me he likes me. I was like what? But no response. The day after we talked as if nothing happened.

Problem: guy #2 and i went on two dates this summer? I haven't felt anything. I think we're too deep into the friendship that it is awkward, but I told myself to give him until summer because he IS a great guy. One of the problems is that he doesn't try hard to get my attention. I'm those types of girls who like initiators/atleast semi-romantic guys. He isn't one.. and since he isnt trying hard enough, I'm not exactly falling for him.

I don't know what guy#1 wants. He ditches me for his ex during the xmas break. Now that they break up, he starts talking to me and telling me he likes me. It's just messed up dont you think? I have common sense, and it's telling me not to do anything. However. . . a part of me wants to know what WOULD happen.

guy #2 went on vacation, so only guy#1 talks to me and I'm afraid of him stealing my heart again. Yeah.. I don't know what to do -__- If I could, I would forget about this mess.

that was easy. i saw a few rhetorical questions. do you have anything specific to ask? if not, .....

next!

Guest moonk379

I know this is SO long =_= but Id appreciate any advice

I met a guy who gave me many signals that eventually made me fall for him. 1/2 into the semester, he started giving me mix signals, so I couldn't tell if he liked me or not. I was about to confess to him until.. um well I'm a really curious person so I snooped around his Fb and kinda thought that he and his ex were "talking" again so I got angry. Anyways, the whole semester I was deciding whether or not I liked him or not. When xmas break rolled around, he told me he got a gf, and I was mad. Didn't show it to him though, since nothing offical was there in the first place right? After that, I realized I did like him. A lot, since he was kinda my first "real" crush. We probably had 3-4 convos in the spring semester after that.

You know after you lose that certain someone to talk to everyday... you miss that feeling and start talking to someone else? aka rebound? I think thats what I did to this friend of mine. Anyways. I knew something was up near the end of spring semester, so I told him I knew he liked me. He confessed, but I pulled out the friends card and blurbed that I still had a feelings for that previous guy. I did like him during xmas break.. (did I? I did send him signals but I'm not sure if it was because I needed someone or I really like him). I knew that was wrong on my part :\ Anyways! He was devestated, so I went back for another talk. I told him that we can hangout during the summer to see if anything can come out of it. I just needed more time to get over that guy so itd be bad to start anything else.

I thought if I messaged that 1st guy to ask if he even liked me or not during the first semester would help me. It did. He told me he did like me, but he just got out of a long relationship/had feelings for ex/was about to graduate etc. So, I was like "I was just a rebound?" He goes no, but eh. That gf he got in the xmas break was his ex. They broke up again mid-spring? She went to a diff school, so it became a long dist relationship. After that, I felt better and most of the feelings I was holding back disappeared. We started talking again, became closer friends, and he knew about my 2nd guy ordeal. A few days ago... before he signed off, he told me he likes me. I was like what? But no response. The day after we talked as if nothing happened.

Problem: guy #2 and i went on two dates this summer? I haven't felt anything. I think we're too deep into the friendship that it is awkward, but I told myself to give him until summer because he IS a great guy. One of the problems is that he doesn't try hard to get my attention. I'm those types of girls who like initiators/atleast semi-romantic guys. He isn't one.. and since he isnt trying hard enough, I'm not exactly falling for him.

I don't know what guy#1 wants. He ditches me for his ex during the xmas break. Now that they break up, he starts talking to me and telling me he likes me. It's just messed up dont you think? I have common sense, and it's telling me not to do anything. However. . . a part of me wants to know what WOULD happen.

guy #2 went on vacation, so only guy#1 talks to me and I'm afraid of him stealing my heart again. Yeah.. I don't know what to do -__- If I could, I would forget about this mess.

hmm for some reason i felt like readin BUT most guys will not answer your question cuz its long as hell lol but yeah seems like your not interested in guy #2 so stop leadin him on and for guy #1 im guessin your basically hes rebound to get over his ex.

Guest xxdogluv

what do you think about a guy who looks at you, and then smiles, then after like a second, he immediately goes back to his normal face. like literally from --> =D to =l haha. x] is it still the same thing as a guy just smiling at you... except he doesn't want it to be awkward or something? =s and this happens frequently