Ask The Fellas

Guest shirotaka
Could you talk more easily about anything to your girlfriend or a best friend that's a girl?

Best friend thats a girl. That's because with your girlfriend, you kind of have to be careful with what you say or else she'll be really upset. As a friend it'll just be as a friend and won't be hurt as much. If you say something offensive its 40x as offensive to your girlfriend. See what I mean?

Guest labadee
Best friend thats a girl. That's because with your girlfriend, you kind of have to be careful with what you say or else she'll be really upset. As a friend it'll just be as a friend and won't be hurt as much. If you say something offensive its 40x as offensive to your girlfriend. See what I mean?

i totally agree with this statement. Best friends are more likely to give advice that's less biased

Guest KiBUm_Love

if a guy treats you differently than they do everyone else does this mean something? o_o [btw the guy im talking about here, we're not friends or anything]

differently in a nice way...

like if you ask them something they say something totally weird and funny and ..different. but if someone else asks then they're just like ... normal...

its hard to explain but for example:

any other person: how are you feeling?

guy: i feel sick.

me: how are you feeling?

guy: I THINK I'M GONNA PASS OUT!! but don't worry, i'll be okay :]

and not relating to the thing i said above,

ok so we went somewhere for a school trip

about 40 people in the group i went in

and in this group there were groups of about 14 for different chaperones so we pretty much had to stay together

and my friend and i kept running into this guy... constantly like we would see each other on the stairs while he went up and we went down and then we'd walk into a store and he'd be there and etc... ]

it was NOT intended [at least for us o_O] and i barely talk to this guy, i have but like only a couple of times and i don't like him in "That" way only as a person and fellow classmate.

so do you think the guy thinks i'm weird if i unintentionally kept running into him? or wouldhe think im like a stalker or something?

I have this guy friend... and we're pretty close. Not super close.

And I finally admit that I like him...

& when I told my friends(girls), they ALL were like "Pshhh. It was to be expected" and whatnot.

He teases me EVERY freaking day, and he's so mean T___T

but sometimes he's nice. He's really funny.

One day, this guy friend that I have (that's friends with him) started passing notes to hime, asking him if he was interested in anyone.

He said he wasn't... and he wasn't interested in me.

I kinda don't care because... well... I can't picture us together

He's got to be the first guy I liked this year that I did not judge by looks. lmfao (Sorry, I'm pretty shallow)

I really could care less if he liked me back, but I'm wondering if he knows I like him...

Guest naoto

^if you truly do not care you would just go up to him and ask him yourself, out of curiosity. You either have leftover feelings or you still like him and is trying to deny it to make yourself feel better. Don't knock on his looks now, just because you think he doesn't like you. That's mean. If he said he did your heart would change instantly.

Guest xsilentangel

Thanks for the reply.

I'm the best friend and I always hear my guy friend talk about the weirdest things lol...

Around his girl, he talks about none of the sort!

Guest y_yuen12

why would a guy who has a girlfriend ask a girl (friend) to come over to his how to play nintendo?

theres no underlying intention is there?

Guest geenarh

okay.

when a guy tells you he reallyreally likes you,

but also says that he doesnt like how its becoming 'more real', and avoids you.

yet, he gets jealous when you seem to be getting closer to other guys,

but HE'S the one thats flirting with every girl in sight.

what is he thinking?!

Guest Awkwarder
okay.

what is he thinking?!

hes probably gay

Guest shirotaka
okay.

what is he thinking?!

He likes you but doesn't want to get into a relationship and he doesn't believe that just because he can flirt with other girls that you can flirt with other guys, and to Awkwarder...nice response.

Guest k i k a i

I'm here for a friend, since I couldn't help her out or answer her question, because I'm not a guy.. she wants a guy opinion and so I thought of this thread.. coz it helped me personally already before.. thanks to marvinoppa xD

let's call my friend anna (since she doesn't want her real name to be known).. anna likes this japanese guy whom she met at the internet.. they'll meet up in the summer break that's soon to come.. he lives in austria (we're from germany; it's a neighbour country in the south for all those who don't know).. the guy knows how she feels, she already confessed to him and he kinda likes her too, but they're not in a relationship (yet)..

but then again on the other hand, anna is popluar among guys and she met this taiwanese guy awhile ago.. she really likes him as a friend and thinks he's cute only, but the only thing that pisses her off is that he is going back to taiwan soon (like in two months), because he's only here for a school-exchange of one year.. and yeah somehow it happened.. the guy (the taiwanese one) kissed her when they went to the movie's last week.. she said she couldn't resist and feels bad for she doesn't feel as if she did something wrong, although she has feelings for that japanese guy who she'll meet up soon..

so what do you think? she's confused, she likes the japanese guy a lot, but isn't sure how he feels.. though she knows now that the taiwanese guy likes her, although he's going back soon to taiwan.. = /

Guest shirotaka

I'm here for a friend, since I couldn't help her out or answer her question, because I'm not a guy.. she wants a guy opinion and so I thought of this thread.. coz it helped me personally already before.. thanks to marvinoppa xD

let's call my friend anna (since she doesn't want her real name to be known).. anna likes this japanese guy whom she met at the internet.. they'll meet up in the summer break that's soon to come.. he lives in austria (we're from germany; it's a neighbour country in the south for all those who don't know).. the guy knows how she feels, she already confessed to him and he kinda likes her too, but they're not in a relationship (yet)..

but then again on the other hand, anna is popluar among guys and she met this taiwanese guy awhile ago.. she really likes him as a friend and thinks he's cute only, but the only thing that pisses her off is that he is going back to taiwan soon (like in two months), because he's only here for a school-exchange of one year.. and yeah somehow it happened.. the guy (the taiwanese one) kissed her when they went to the movie's last week.. she said she couldn't resist and feels bad for she doesn't feel as if she did something wrong, although she has feelings for that japanese guy who she'll meet up soon..

so what do you think? she's confused, she likes the japanese guy a lot, but isn't sure how he feels.. though she knows now that the taiwanese guy likes her, although he's going back soon to taiwan.. = /

Not really an option? She's confused? Really? I mean the answer is clear and obvious, it doesn't take a guy to answer this no offense. Go with the Japanese guy, at least she still has a chance right? The Taiwanese guy is moving away, he's gone and for good so what's the problem here? Unless she's just unsure of the guy she met online, which I think meeting people online isn't exactly the best idea for a relationship...but she really likes the Japanese guy and all the options point to him.

Guest k i k a i

Not really an option? She's confused? Really? I mean the answer is clear and obvious, it doesn't take a guy to answer this no offense. Go with the Japanese guy, at least she still has a chance right? The Taiwanese guy is moving away, he's gone and for good so what's the problem here? Unless she's just unsure of the guy she met online, which I think meeting people online isn't exactly the best idea for a relationship...but she really likes the Japanese guy and all the options point to him.

yeah, I told her to go for the japanese guy either, but.. oops I forgot to ask if she should tell the japanese guy about what happened between her and the taiwanese guy.. thanks I'll emphasize it to her and copy this message :)

Guest shirotaka

yeah, I told her to go for the japanese guy either, but.. oops I forgot to ask if she should tell the japanese guy about what happened between her and the taiwanese guy.. thanks I'll emphasize it to her and copy this message :)

Uh...lets see...I think it'd be better to save it later on in the relationship or just plainly forget about it, all that telling him would do is cause a lot of trouble. She will either forget about it once she met him and if they form a relationship she'll be able to laugh it off with him later. Her chances are higher, later.

Guest k i k a i

Uh...lets see...I think it'd be better to save it later on in the relationship or just plainly forget about it, all that telling him would do is cause a lot of trouble. She will either forget about it once she met him and if they form a relationship she'll be able to laugh it off with him later. Her chances are higher, later.

haha I think I agree with the ''laughing about it later'' :D.. I'll just have to cheer her up somehow.. and yeah I know it doesn't take a guy to answer that, but she's been just insisting into asking a guy too, but doesn't have a good guy friend ^^, thanks

Guest shirotaka

Hi Guys!

The guy I like is my best friend guy. He´s 18 and is 2 years younger than I.

We talk a lot and everything..

So.. this one day we were in a Futball Championship, there was a lot of people

And we were watching a play and he was by my side, and he put his elbow on my shoulders, you know? I´m shorter than he..

I felt awkward, because he never done that before.. and I felt he was awkward too.

And also I was confused

My question is

He did that, because he like me?

He did that, coz wanted?

He did that, coz we are just friend?

He did that, and it doesn´t mean anything?

His shoulder was tired :D. Nah I kid. Touching makes things a bit more intimate but its probably just a friendly shoulder kind of thing. Lol me I put my shoulders on anyone I know, mostly cause the people around here grew to hate it. Its probably just a friendly gesture.

Guest shirotaka

Hmm

Info: He´s 18, I´m 21. He´s my best friend guy and I like him

It happened last year

He gave some cookies that his mom made

He was telling me what happened..

He was helping his omo packing the cookies and

HE: I´ll take 2 bags

His Mom: Why?

HE: To Andy, coz I´m always in his place, and to Cinthia

His Mom: Cinthia, why ?

HE: Derr, coz she´s my friend

His Mom: She won´t thing that´s nothing more ??

And He looked me laughting.. Like hauahu My mom thinks that we have something.. (something like that)

And I was like broken Heart..

After that, my chances are zero right?

Hold in their, persistence is a b**ch. J/k. But if you hold on, it might hurt you later to realize that you may never really be with them and if you ever come to realize/think that when you keep trying...it hurts like hell...but if it works out smiles and happy faces. You can start by trying to get him to recognize you more, you know appeal to his eye. If you change yourself though...he's not loving you just your fake facades.

Guest marvinoppa

DO NONE OF YOU KIDS GO OUT ON THE WEEKEND??? this thing is 5 pages longer then it was on friday afternoon. jeez.

why would a guy who has a girlfriend ask a girl (friend) to come over to his how to play nintendo?

theres no underlying intention is there?

sometimes, video games are just video games. maybe his gf doesnt like playing with his wii....

okay.

what is he thinking?!

hes probably gay

+1

i dont understand internet relationships and, what seem to be, their inherent complexities. unless im missing some "online relationship" nuance, i dont see that she did anything wrong. shes not "with" either guy and she can put her lips anywhere she wants...whoa, i just had a non-pg image...

Hmm

Info: He´s 18, I´m 21. He´s my best friend guy and I like him

It happened last year

He gave some cookies that his mom made

He was telling me what happened..

He was helping his omo packing the cookies and

HE: I´ll take 2 bags

His Mom: Why?

HE: To Andy, coz I´m always in his place, and to Cinthia

His Mom: Cinthia, why ?

HE: Derr, coz she´s my friend

His Mom: She won´t thing that´s nothing more ??

And He looked me laughting.. Like hauahu My mom thinks that we have something.. (something like that)

And I was like broken Heart..

After that, my chances are zero right?

not zero, but close to. im thinking his mom is picking up the right vibe. shes kinda joking about it, seeing if the possibility is there. and hes laughing at it, because the possibility is there and to get your reaction. if he was outright laughing because it was ridiculous, well then.... :tears:

neeext.

Guest chopstick^^

So i was talking to my crush today, he seemed really happy, big smile showing his teeth, ... but im not sure if he was laughing at me for chasing him, like keep chatting to him, or was he just happy because im talking to him? .... will guys laugh at a girl, if he didnt like her, but is chatting him up? ... i wasnt flirting.. i was just chatting about things! ... but he seemed really happy! ..

just make me wonder, is he laughing at me?

His expression

Its like hes very smiley, n sometime i joke .. but most of the time im just normal.. n his smile looks like, hes ready to laugh at woteva i mite say!

Guest marvinoppa

So i was talking to my crush today, he seemed really happy, big smile showing his teeth, ... but im not sure if he was laughing at me for chasing him, like keep chatting to him, or was he just happy because im talking to him? .... will guys laugh at a girl, if he didnt like her, but is chatting him up? ... i wasnt flirting.. i was just chatting about things! ... but he seemed really happy! ..

just make me wonder, is he laughing at me?

His expression

Its like hes very smiley, n sometime i joke .. but most of the time im just normal.. n his smile looks like, hes ready to laugh at woteva i mite say!

i suggest you step back and relax. take his expression at its face value (no pun intended). he was smiling. just leave it at that. you dont need to analyze every little thing he does.

o yea. next.