Ask The Fellas

Guest sallyen

Would you still look out/take care of someone who has rejected you multiple times? (by rejecting I mean dinners and so.)You were friends before asking the person out.

Guest HERMIT

fabrications. said: Hey guys, how would you feel if you received a whole bunch of snacks in a gift basket from your significant other? It's not your birthday, it's not Christmas, Valentine's Day, or any holiday. You just haven't seen your s/o in a while.  

Guest haruno_xiah

what do you guys thinking about keep a virginity until marriage, whereas your boy/girlfriend are normally do it before marriage?would you change the partner? or would you change your mind ? 

Guest seoxxoxo

So long story short; I wanna give my bf a present & I don't know what to get him. Guys, do you guys prefer sedimental or materialistic gifts?

And this is a 'out of the blue/coming  back from China' and 100 days gift so nothing pricey. What would you guys like to receive?

I want to do those paper star things but I feel like they're overdone now-a-days. Any suggestions? Thanks c:

So long story short; I wanna give my bf a present & I don't know what to get him. Guys' date=' do you guys prefer sedimental or materialistic gifts?And this is a 'out of the blue/coming  back from China' and 100 days gift so nothing pricey. What would you guys like to receive?I want to do those paper star things but I feel like they're overdone now-a-days. Any suggestions? Thanks c:[/quote']

Truthfully I just prefer money.

what do you guys thinking about keep a virginity until marriage' date=' whereas your boy/girlfriend are normally do it before marriage?would you change the partner? or would you change your mind ? [/quote']

Virginity before marriage is very hard to find. I find sex very important in a relationship

I have a question. I've never had a date in my life and I would like to start dating because I'm in my twenties. I want to have experiences of having a nice guy being by my side and holding my hand, etc. The problem is that when I'm on this dating site called OKcupid or anywhere offline. There never seems to be any Asian guys that would come up to me and try to flirt. All the men that would come up to me are usually non-Asian guys. (BTW, want to add that I don't think all non-Asian guys are creeps or all Asian guys are nice, etc.) These individuals usually never talk to me the way I liked to be talked to. In fact, all of them act like creeps. For example, two men has come up to me asking me if I wanted a ride and one even tried to follow me home, repeatedly saying "Hey can I talk to you?" Keep in mind, this is like 10 at night. I just wanted to get home from hanging out with my friends. By the way, he eventually gave up and doesn't know where I live. Another time an older man made kissy faces at me. Another older man winked at me.
When I'm outside I basically act like I'm going about my way. When random people say hi to me, I realize it too late because I'm in my own little world. Again, those random people do not include Asian guys. When guys speak to me rudely, I ignore them. Most of the times the ignoring them thing works on creeps except for that one guy who tried to follow me in his car. When I'm with my friends, I act more social. I don't think I can act in any special way.
I've read Asian men complaining about how Asian women want to date only white guys. (I don't wish to start some sort of racial conflict. Just stating what other people have said.) Well, I'm an Asian woman who wants to date an Asian guy. Some of my friends have actually told me when an Asian guy was checking me out. The thing is that they walk away and I wonder maybe they think I'm fat or something. Or maybe I'm not cutesy enough.
Am I giving out some sort of vibe that says "Hey creeps, come here" and "Nice guys or Asian guys, stay away?" Thanks in advance.

I have a question. I've never had a date in my life and I would like to start dating because I'm in my twenties. I want to have experiences of having a nice guy being by my side and holding my hand, etc. The problem is that when I'm on this dating site called OKcupid or anywhere offline. There never seems to be any Asian guys that would come up to me and try to flirt. All the men that would come up to me are usually non-Asian guys. (BTW, want to add that I don't think all non-Asian guys are creeps or all Asian guys are nice, etc.) These individuals usually never talk to me the way I liked to be talked to. In fact, all of them act like creeps. For example, two men has come up to me asking me if I wanted a ride and one even tried to follow me home, repeatedly saying "Hey can I talk to you?" Keep in mind, this is like 10 at night. I just wanted to get home from hanging out with my friends. By the way, he eventually gave up and doesn't know where I live. Another time an older man made kissy faces at me. Another older man winked at me.

When I'm outside I basically act like I'm going about my way. When random people say hi to me, I realize it too late because I'm in my own little world. Again, those random people do not include Asian guys. When guys speak to me rudely, I ignore them. Most of the times the ignoring them thing works on creeps except for that one guy who tried to follow me in his car. When I'm with my friends, I act more social. I don't think I can act in any special way.

I've read Asian men complaining about how Asian women want to date only white guys. (I don't wish to start some sort of racial conflict. Just stating what other people have said.) Well, I'm an Asian woman who wants to date an Asian guy. Some of my friends have actually told me when an Asian guy was checking me out. The thing is that they walk away and I wonder maybe they think I'm fat or something. Or maybe I'm not cutesy enough.

Am I giving out some sort of vibe that says "Hey creeps, come here" and "Nice guys or Asian guys, stay away?" Thanks in advance.

Really need a picture to determine what kind of vibe your giving. Dont force yourself when it comes to love. Take it slow and enjoy whats out there.

Guest cristolephe

Morbi said: Hey guys!
If you knew one of your bros in the same circle of friends had his eyes on a girl, and you liked the same girl, what would you do?Would you go after her anyway?

Guest hearthealer

Morbi said: Hey guys!
If you knew one of your bros in the same circle of friends had his eyes on a girl, and you liked the same girl, what would you do?Would you go after her anyway?

Guest JayCy90

I just like to ask if a guy gave a girl his shirt as a farewell gift, does it necessarily mean something?
Well, we are just friends. He's from another state and he recently came up. He stayed over my place for a few nights and I did offer my place for him to stay if he ever comes up since I do have a spare room for guests. After sending him off on the last day, he texted me to get something he left in the room. He left his shirt for me, saying that he just realized that he didn't get any farewell gift for me. He actually wore it earlier this morning for a couple of hours. The shirt is new and it was his first time wearing it.
I do buy and wear guys shirt on a daily basis (nearly). I bought the same shirt of the same size in another colour when we went out shopping when he was around. So, I'm just wondering, it is just a gift or does it mean anything?

Guest HERMIT

@JayCy90: I don't know, the fact that he simply forgot to get you anything before leaving tells me that it really doesn't mean too much other than it was a missed gesture and this was the only way to improvise. I mean, if you really want to affix more meaning into it, then think of it conversely. If he really thought about you more than jus a friend, wouldn't he a

Guest JayCy90

HERMIT said: @JayCy90: I don't know, the fact that he simply forgot to get you anything before leaving tells me that it really doesn't mean too much other than it was a missed gesture and this was the only way to improvise. I mean, if you really want to affix more meaning into it, then think of it conversely. If he really thought about you more than jus a friend, wouldn't he a