Ask The Fellas

Guest cristolephe

aiambest said: Hi,
There is this guy that i'm interested in but i'm not sure if he feels the same way. I've decided that i want to decide once and for all if i should just get over him and move on on his birthday which is coming up in two weeks.
I was wondering if you guys have any advice on what i could do to figure out where i stand with him without asking him/ confessing to him as i do not want to put him on the spot. 
Thanks.

Diina said:

raymondc27 wrote: »

Diina wrote: »

If you had three months left to live, how would you spend them? 

Ill try my best to make as much money as possible and give it to my family

Verry thoughtfull of you...

But wouldn't you want to spend the time with them instead?

what's the diff? time is money. oh dang...Confucious here.

Because I dont tend to let em know im dying till im dead. Im the type of person to push someone away instead of seeing them suffer with me

Guest onehundredpercentasian

Here's a complicated story question for y'all..

Okay, so there's this Guy I've been constantly thinking and dreaming about.

He was my childhood crush since 1st grade, but I never really talked to him because he was always with his group of friends while I was well, a loner. I was a really shy and emo looking kid who rarely made friends. I moved away a year later and never saw him again.

Then, I came back to the district where the schools were located. We're now in high school together. I knew whitelock he was right off the bat. I rarely talked to him, but I did talk to him...just not so much. We talked more on FB than in person. Anyways, I confessed to him about how I felt about him my freshman year. I wasn't looking for a relationship just wanted to let it out.

He never responded back to me about my confession though. He just let it slide. I knew he had a thing for another girl and this other girl had a thing for him. He rejected them both though when they asked him on a date. The two girls were really pretty too!

Then on I stopped talking to him.

Sophomore came by, I had him in my PE class. We didn't talk, but when we did it was about homework or classes. He would always start the conversation first though.

Even though we barely talked and I already told him how I felt, I can't help but find myself thinking/dreaming of him. I mean for some reason I force myself to hate him.

Now, I'm an incoming junior. I know its only high school but this shouldn't be carried on for this long and I should know that because I I have high standards for what I want in a Guy.

He's been eying at me this whole day when we had to go to a mandatory meeting. My youngest sister pointed out that he was always at my side or just a few inches away. We didn't talk, just stared at each other with short glances. Even after the meeting he was with his friends and when I walked by he glanced over at me when I was a few feet away from his group. Ever since Sophomore. Year he's been having some staring problems.

He's a straight up JOCK and AP HONERS student. He's tall, dark tan for a Chinese Guy., and somewhat quiet but when he talks with he friends he talks.

As of I, I'm a shirt Asian girl who's told to have a mean look and a manly feature. I'm quiet, but when I meet new people I'm really easy to talk to but a lot of people are scared of me. I'm not really smart in school but I am smart outside of school and with the use of my words. (He's also said I'm smart with what I say)

So tell me, am I just over thinking this or is he just sending me mixed signals and stuff? If you were in a situation like this would you react the same, and if sho why? Are guys usually like this when they like a girl or they just happen to always be there? Do you agree that he also might have staring problems or its just what guys usually do? Is he not interested or his he? Is it stupid to still have feelings for your childhood crush?

Here's a complicated story question for y'all..

Okay, so there's this Guy I've been constantly thinking and dreaming about.

He was my childhood crush since 1st grade, but I never really talked to him because he was always with his group of friends while I was well, a loner. I was a really shy and emo looking kid who rarely made friends. I moved away a year later and never saw him again.

Then, I came back to the district where the schools were located. We're now in high school together. I knew whitelock he was right off the bat. I rarely talked to him, but I did talk to him...just not so much. We talked more on FB than in person. Anyways, I confessed to him about how I felt about him my freshman year. I wasn't looking for a relationship just wanted to let it out.

He never responded back to me about my confession though. He just let it slide. I knew he had a thing for another girl and this other girl had a thing for him. He rejected them both though when they asked him on a date. The two girls were really pretty too!

Then on I stopped talking to him.

Sophomore came by, I had him in my PE class. We didn't talk, but when we did it was about homework or classes. He would always start the conversation first though.

Even though we barely talked and I already told him how I felt, I can't help but find myself thinking/dreaming of him. I mean for some reason I force myself to hate him.

Now, I'm an incoming junior. I know its only high school but this shouldn't be carried on for this long and I should know that because I I have high standards for what I want in a Guy.

He's been eying at me this whole day when we had to go to a mandatory meeting. My youngest sister pointed out that he was always at my side or just a few inches away. We didn't talk, just stared at each other with short glances. Even after the meeting he was with his friends and when I walked by he glanced over at me when I was a few feet away from his group. Ever since Sophomore. Year he's been having some staring problems.

He's a straight up JOCK and AP HONERS student. He's tall, dark tan for a Chinese Guy., and somewhat quiet but when he talks with he friends he talks.

As of I, I'm a shirt Asian girl who's told to have a mean look and a manly feature. I'm quiet, but when I meet new people I'm really easy to talk to but a lot of people are scared of me. I'm not really smart in school but I am smart outside of school and with the use of my words. (He's also said I'm smart with what I say)

So tell me, am I just over thinking this or is he just sending me mixed signals and stuff? If you were in a situation like this would you react the same, and if sho why? Are guys usually like this when they like a girl or they just happen to always be there? Do you agree that he also might have staring problems or its just what guys usually do? Is he not interested or his he? Is it stupid to still have feelings for your childhood crush?

Dont think to much of it. Just ask him about it if you want the real answer we only know so much

@candydive  There was a girl who was in charge of a major school club that had visible acne.  I thought she was very attractive though, nice dark hair, dressed well, confident, cute smile.  
A girl can get rid of acne with accutune, an antibiotic or a prescription lotion.  It's really not a big deal.  What a girl can't fix easily is a boring personality.  

It's all about how she carries herself.  

Guest rawritzcynthia

@onehundredpercentasian
Im not a guy but can I answer anyway? LOL I think that if you still like him and you already put it out there once then you might as well do it again. No harm done the worst thing that can happen is that he'll stop staring at you (no biggie) life moves on. Try to bring up that conversation again and just be like hey I noticed you have been looking at me a lot recently and it reminded me of our conversation X months ago when I told you how I felt about you...................how do you feel about me? 
etc
good luck! :D I hope it works out, usually if he has a staring problem it means hes interested! (why would we look at people we don't like all the time? I tend to look down instead of at the person I dont like -_-

Guest candydive

Ninshark said: some have nice long hair and good bodies to go with it, it's definitely ok in that case. in fact I'm more worried about those with good skin who still don't think it's good enough -__-