Ask The Fellas

Guest akashrawat

hi friend i am Akash rawat. i like a girl and she also like me but i listen about her that she has many boyfriends and she is not good girl and her character is down. She said me why do you not believe me when you love me.

i love her but her friend ( Teena ) told me she has many boyfriend and she wander with every person. i told her that you may be physical relationship with your boyfriends ! She said me i am not such a girl. I told her that i have only one option ( because almost every person criticize too much) I said you will have go for medical check up( physical relationship text).

she live in village. i said her are you ready for physical test ( sexual test )?  She replied me with confidently i am ready for physical test. she said me when i didn't do anything wrong ( sexual activity with other person) What I'm afraid of.

has she not sexual relationship with other person?

Should i believe her ? please reply me.

Guest nana544

akashrawat said: hi friend i am Akash rawat. i like a girl and she also like me but i listen about her that she has many boyfriends and she is not good girl and her character is down. She said me why do you not believe me when you love me.

i love her but her friend ( Teena ) told me she has many boyfriend and she wander with every person. i told her that you may be physical relationship with your boyfriends ! She said me i am not such a girl. I told her that i have only one option ( because almost every person criticize too much) I said you will have go for medical check up( physical relationship text).

she live in village. i said her are you ready for physical test ( sexual test )?  She replied me with confidently i am ready for physical test. she said me when i didn't do anything wrong ( sexual activity with other person) What I'm afraid of.

akashrawat said:

hi friend i am Akash rawat. i like a girl and she also like me but i

listen about her that she has many boyfriends and she is not good girl

and her character is down. She said me why do you not believe me when

you love me.

i love her but her friend ( Teena ) told me she has many boyfriend

and she wander with every person. i told her that you may be physical

relationship with your boyfriends ! She said me i am not such a girl. I

told her that i have only one option ( because almost every person

criticize too much) I said you will have go for medical check up(

physical relationship text).

she live in village. i said her are you ready for physical test ( sexual test )? 

She replied me with confidently i am ready for physical test. she said

me when i didn't do anything wrong ( sexual activity with other person)

What I'm afraid of.

What is your guts telling you? Do what your instinct tells you. If your instinct tells you No, then don't have intercourse with her, unless you think you are going to get STD. However, if your instinct tells you yes, then there's a 50% chance you will also get STD.

Tough call. Use a condom

Guest ikweli

^in my experience optimistic because:

-keeps me emotionally stable / less white hair
-gets the girls
-keeps a smile on my face
-helps my relationships with people
-play games better
-many more. the mindset i have from being optimistic is that everything will be ok in the end and it works pretty good

being pessimistic only makes me whine, worry, depressed sometimes, all that emo sht. in my experience the only time being pessimistic would help was when i was pledging a fraternity for 6 months, always expect the worse so when you get hazed you come out feeling like "oh, i expected that" and it just repeats every freakin day