Ask The Fellas

Guest PandaKiss

How long after dating do you begin to expect your gf to put out? 
My friend was saying if his gf doesn't put out within 3 months it's over. 
Kinda harsh, wonder if all guys have this mentality, lol. 

PandaKiss said: How long after dating do you begin to expect your gf to put out? 

Guest paninipanpan

This happened to me recently. A buddy of mine came up to me and just bear hugged me out of nowhere. I like to think of myself as a friendly person. Sure, come hug, I like hugs. Just not ones when you are drenched in cologne. Manly perfume.  Why do some guys think the more the better?

This happened to me recently. A buddy of mine came up to me and just bear hugged me out of nowhere. I like to think of myself as a friendly person. Sure' date=' come hug, I like hugs. Just not ones when you are drenched in cologne. Manly perfume.  Why do some guys think the more the better?[/quote']

Umm. Not all guys are like that I just have some cologne and jellied hair.. I really dislike guys and women in general with tons of that crap on

paninipanpan said: This happened to me recently. A buddy of mine came up to me and just bear hugged me out of nowhere. I like to think of myself as a friendly person. Sure, come hug, I like hugs. Just not ones when you are drenched in cologne. Manly perfume.  Why do some guys think the more the better?

Guest SlicedBread

paninipanpan said: This happened to me recently. A buddy of mine came up to me and just bear hugged me out of nowhere. I like to think of myself as a friendly person. Sure, come hug, I like hugs. Just not ones when you are drenched in cologne. Manly perfume.  Why do some guys think the more the better?

Guest showoff

PandaKiss said: How long after dating do you begin to expect your gf to put out? 

Guest SlicedBread

Guest HERMIT

Guest k3tuyet

I think the 'how many bf/gf have you had?' talk automatically leads people to think about the 'sex count'. Sooo.. at what number does a girl's bf count become a turn off? Or lead the guy to thinking she is a bit on the promiscuous side?

Guest SlicedBread

k3tuyet said: I think the 'how many bf/gf have you had?' talk automatically leads people to think about the 'sex count'. Sooo.. at what number does a girl's bf count become a turn off? Or lead the guy to thinking she is a bit on the promiscuous side?

k3tuyet said: I think the 'how many bf/gf have you had?' talk automatically leads people to think about the 'sex count'. Sooo.. at what number does a girl's bf count become a turn off? Or lead the guy to thinking she is a bit on the promiscuous side?