I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he is not. Bambiina is just Bi's wife in his dominant thread at soompi.

:lol: ..... Wow... I get an endorsement from sweetm... :lol:

Bluehue... I am just kidding... Anyway - everyone at the Bi's thread .. talking about the

jennifer ganner look alike on stage.. :lol:.... everyone wans to be in your shoe..

(infact I save you pic )

Just visit the thread okay.. in my siggy.. now that you are officially Bi's GF... we have

to welcome you....

:looking for red carpet: :confetti:...

Hehheh.. this is totally spammig :P

Guest bluehuedruby

:lol: ..... Wow... I get an endorsement from sweetm... :lol:

Bluehue... I am just kidding... Anyway - everyone at the Bi's thread .. talking about the

jennifer ganner look alike on stage.. :lol:.... everyone wans to be in your shoe..

(infact I save you pic )

Just visit the thread okay.. in my siggy.. now that you are officially Bi's GF... we have

to welcome you....

:looking for red carpet: :confetti:...

Hehheh.. this is totally spammig :P

hahah well, thanks for the welcoming =)

you can read korean?!! wow.. that's pretty cool. can you speak as well?

haah he was grinding you... i thought he would be more.. i don't know...conservative? that must have been a little awkward.

anyways, you're really lucky!

i have to ask another question.. i was reading some article on soompi that stated that you were the only Caucasian there? was that true? that author must have been exaggerating...

my last question (haha probably not): did you meet with him afterwards??

Guest bluehuedruby

you can read korean?!! wow.. that's pretty cool. can you speak as well?

haah he was grinding you... i thought he would be more.. i don't know...conservative? that must have been a little awkward.

anyways, you're really lucky!

i have to ask another question.. i was reading some article on soompi that stated that you were the only Caucasian there? was that true? that author must have been exaggerating...

my last question (haha probably not): did you meet with him afterwards??

yep, i can read korean, and i can speak/understand a little. ive been surrounded by korean friends since 7th grade, so ive picked up a lot as time goes on. im hoping to take it in college and eventually teach english in korea..

actually i wasnt the only caucasian there and im kind of surprised by that article.. i think its from the ny daily news or something? it made bi seem like a joke.. there were a few african-american girls there and some caucasian boys with their asian girlfriends haha. it was a good turnout of races if you ask me.

Guest bluehuedruby

OHHH..

DIES...

You are in korean news as well(sites like yahoo korea and naver).

Bi fancafe article news.

They envy you girl and said you are pretty.

LUCKY...Thank's fo sharin!!!

wow haha.. :blushes:

Guest Inconnu

one thing though, he needs to work on his english if he wants to make it. i was amazed at how well he did speak, but guess what.. when i went on stage, there were screens telling him what to say! there was korean pronunciation underneath [i can read korean].. it was so funny!

the only problem i had was it was a little hard to understand him, and his voice definitely sounded different..

Of course.

Doing that much work on stage, there wasn't much time to think up of things to say to you.

I've seen his interview with the English ... he had alot of "Umms" and "Uhhs" but its normal

for non-english speakers.

I really proud of him. He does sound different but his voice is beautiful to all Bi-ers. =D

Guest 0_liceyy

omg you're so lucky! i saw a backup dancer walking down the stage and he started pulling a girl out. im like omg wat is he doin to her? O_O; hes molesting her!! dan im like ohhhh she got picked to go up the stage! you were realllyyy pretty up there! you seemed so calm and kept a smile on.

one thing though, he needs to work on his english if he wants to make it. i was amazed at how well he did speak, but guess what.. when i went on stage, there were screens telling him what to say! there was korean pronunciation underneath [i can read korean].. it was so funny!

the only problem i had was it was a little hard to understand him, and his voice definitely sounded different..

Wahahaha...... Bi Bi.... I tot he memorize the script...

Actually he had some help huh??

Waahahhah.. a big help... But then again it is not easy to learn any language just like that..

I learn english since I was six years old.. and I still find it difficult to talk in english...

I wonder if korean education include english in their system??

Guest hEy_iTz_LiSa

lols, i actually record that part on my camera :] working on a ysi link for the video, will have it up soon, its slow :[

Guest bluehuedruby

omg you're so lucky! i saw a backup dancer walking down the stage and he started pulling a girl out. im like omg wat is he doin to her? O_O; hes molesting her!! dan im like ohhhh she got picked to go up the stage! you were realllyyy pretty up there! you seemed so calm and kept a smile on.

haha thank you so much.. i was really flipping out inside : )

Guest bluehuedruby

lols, i actually record that part on my camera :] working on a ysi link for the video, will have it up soon, its slow :[

wow that would be amazing.. PM me when you get it up? haha one bad thing about being onstage was i couldnt take any pictures of it! ;)

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

when i first saw your pic on korean celeb section ; i was like .. what a lucky girl.

you are soo luckkyyy. haha its so hard to even touch him & you got a kiss. oh gosh. haha sounds like you had fun (:

he is a good performer i must say. last time he was in berekeley with JYP, he was awesome. ggreat dancer.

congrattss (:

Guest bluehuedruby

when i first saw your pic on korean celeb section ; i was like .. what a lucky girl.

you are soo luckkyyy. haha its so hard to even touch him & you got a kiss. oh gosh. haha sounds like you had fun (:

he is a good performer i must say. last time he was in berekeley with JYP, he was awesome. ggreat dancer.

congrattss (:

haha thanks=)

Archived