What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

okay.. so this song tone in 13 Going On 30 has been stuck in my mind for a couple of days and I can't figure out the title of the tone.

Watch clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt50ixzR5gA...feature=related

@ 7:10 the tone comes on while they were swinging on the swing. Anyone know the name or what the song tone title is? I can't get the tone out of my head and I really want to find it. Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Special Ed

I'm obsessed with this song but can't seem to find the name of it. According to the video comments the artist is called The RZA but no one knows the song title. Apparently its from the Afro Samurai anime/game.

Anybody know the song title? Thx muchos in advance.

Guest NO NAME?

I'm obsessed with this song but can't seem to find the name of it. According to the video comments the artist is called The RZA but no one knows the song title. Apparently its from the Afro Samurai anime/game.

Anybody know the song title? Thx muchos in advance.

That song is good. I listened to RZA's works for the anime (Afro Samurai, Afro Samurai Resurrection), but I didn't hear it on those. I'll let you know once I find it. It must be something that is only on the game. I wouldn't know since I've never played it. Maybe there will be a OST released for the game. *searches around*

Yes! I found it. The track is titled Kimono Dance. I can send it to you if you want?

Guest AMIbunny

I'm looking for this chinese song/ MV on youtube...

It has a guy singing playing a Violin...and theres this girl with straightbangs, that he likes..she always holds a teddy bear. Then, they also ride on a bike together o_o.

i think in the title theres something like

七簡單的我

I dont know.. i just really like that song though!

Guest Special Ed

That song is good. I listened to RZA's works for the anime (Afro Samurai, Afro Samurai Resurrection), but I didn't hear it on those. I'll let you know once I find it. It must be something that is only on the game. I wouldn't know since I've never played it. Maybe there will be a OST released for the game. *searches around*

Yes! I found it. The track is titled Kimono Dance. I can send it to you if you want?

Thx so much! Yea it was only the game OST turns out. No wonder I couldn't find it.

And I would much appreciate it if you could send it to me. Thanks sooo much! :)

Guest .ChocoCat.

Uhm not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but if it's the one from My Girl Korean Drama

Never Say Goodbye 마리오 by Mario & Nesty

Guest asianation

this song it goes like.

this is your town and i would like it if you show me around.

and then it goes like stand up let's get down, dancing in your bathroom, looking at the daylight. or something like that.

HELP PLEASE.

it's like pop indie if that helps.

Archived