What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the first song that plays on this page: sensasians.tumblr.com?

thanks!

I am 100% sure I have that song on my computer. I'm looking for it right now...Lol. I guess that's what I get for having so much music on my hard drive.

-edit-

YES! Thank GOD I found it, cause if not this would have bothered me for freaking ever.

It's Fanny Fink's "권태 그 앞에선 우리". No idea what this translates to.

Here's a YouTube link:

Guest joie.de.vivre

^ OMG thanks :D!!

normally I google lyrics when I try to find songs but the only thing I understand is saranghae, saranghae, saranghae lols

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sibiapple

I found the Korean version of this song, but now I'm looking for the song title and singer, plz help

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/m/OsjxDzBz8V

It is Position (포지션) - Naration (나의 길)

http://www.tunewiki.com/lyrics/%E1%84%91%E1%85%A9%E1%84%8C%E1%85%B5%E1%84%89%E1%85%A7%E1%86%AB/narration-%E1%84%82%E1%85%A1%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B4-%E1%84%80%E1%85%B5%E1%86%AF-s2376549.aspx

all right, i would like to know the artists of these songs.

i only know the title of the songs.

even though some of them have lyrics, typing the lyrics into google doesn't help either.

so i hope any of you are able to help me!

i would greatly appreciate it.

anyways, here they are:

Turning Away

Tears

December

Take the Blame

Afterthoughts (this has Yiruma's River Flows In You in the beginning)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest shortnsweet526

Just thought I would let you guys know smartphones now has apps that will identify songs for you just by playing it. One app on the android phones is called soundhound. It won't always identify the song but most of the time it will if it's a song in English.

Archived