What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest illumine*

hi. i recently heard this song on the radio from the black eyed peas or will.i.am & fergie (not sure)

i think it's from their the beginning album but i'm not too sure.

its a remake of an old song at the beginning and has a dance feeling to it.

can anyone help?

Will.I.Am - Losin' It (feat. Fergie) ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grace24

Great! It seem this thread fit for answering questions concerning music.  About 4 years ago I've saw a video of a Korean woman singer "Michelle" something, and the title is "Together Forever" something around that line and I really like it.  Ever since then I lost track of her name and the title of the song, so I'm here looking for the song if anybody know I'd really appreciate it.  I'm not Korean so I suspect you Korean people will know.  The Chorus goes something like this:

Chorus: Forever you and me... always together forever..

I know it's very short because I cannot remember all the lyrics now.  Anyway does that sound familiar?  With her name and the title it should be easy to figure the song out.   Cheers!

Edit:  This Michelle look like Michelle Yeoh by the way.  Hope that helps.

Guest grace24

This will be hard to answer because each person is addressing their request in 1 whole thread.  Why not create a new thread, that way people can properly see their request rather than shuffle all request into 1 single thread?  A lot of request will be ignore like this.

Hi.

Does anyone know the name of the song and singer? The video is kinda cute, its a girl singing and she's like in her room or something with this big cotton like cloud who looks like her friend. Then, her neighbor is a guy with like a box as a head sees the cloud through a peephole in the wall and suddenly decides to eat the cloud. She spots it and they end up fighting playfully. Its a colorful music vid.. i think the singer is taiwanese or chinese I'm not sure..but I recall there were lots of "AI" in the lyrics..can anyone help me with this? thanks in advance!

Guest nobody knows

ooooooops looks like I have more unidentified songs ;__;

2 Chinese ones from Karaoke, I took pictures of the screen instead of a video

for the sake of your ears LOLOL :(

uh.

hopefully the singers can at least be recognized ?

IMG_5474.jpgIMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

ooooooops looks like I have more unidentified songs ;__;

2 Chinese ones from Karaoke, I took pictures of the screen instead of a video

for the sake of your ears LOLOL :(

uh.

hopefully the singers can at least be recognized ?

IMG_5474.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

2nd song is Jie Guo Lai by Da Mouth :)

Wanna help you with the first song, but the pics are kinda blurry? xD

Guest nobody knows

2nd song is Jie Guo Lai by Da Mouth :)

Wanna help you with the first song, but the pics are kinda blurry? xD

uwoo you're goood o:

yeah, the first pictures are pretty blurry D:

but seeing as what kinda person I am, those were probably the clearest I could've gotten them at the time D: I'll poke around

Guest shortnsweet526

hi. i recently heard this song on the radio from the black eyed peas or will.i.am & fergie (not sure)

i think it's from their the beginning album but i'm not too sure.

its a remake of an old song at the beginning and has a dance feeling to it.

can anyone help?

Are you talking about their song The Time?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the song & singer of this non-OST played in 2006 korean drama, Which Star Are You From in episode 13 at 33.43min? Below is the scene while this song was played. TIA.

WhichStarAreYouFrom_2006_3343_E13_Song.jpg

Does anyone know the song & singer of this non-OST played in 2006 korean drama, Which Star Are You From in episode 13 at 33.43min? Below is the scene while this song was played. TIA.

*quoted image*

A-HA! I knew that I knew this song when I first watched this drama, but it wasn't until you asked that I actually took the time to look for it.

It's "Partner For Life" by SG Wannabe. Another title might be "My Lover". Depends on if you use the English title or a translation of the Korean title. =)

Here's a link to the MV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOWZ458oSs

A-HA! I knew that I knew this song when I first watched this drama, but it wasn't until you asked that I actually took the time to look for it.

It's "Partner For Life" by SG Wannabe. Another title might be "My Lover". Depends on if you use the English title or a translation of the Korean title. =)

Here's a link to the MV.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5pOWZ458oSs

Thank you Thank You Thank you

& have a great holiday! snowman.png

The mp3 format >> http://www.4shared.c...SG_Wannabe.html

Guest STEPHOO--

Okay, this will probably be really vague but it's all I have lol. Basically, it's a Japanese song, r&b-ish, beaty...

A guy raps and a girl sings the chorus and she sings SOME english lines which I understood, "You and me we have different views" .. " I don't care what they say"

I've tried googling, with no luck. Help, please :)

Archived