[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

ss5o1em

Fan of Chiyeol (known as Hwang Chiyeul now) since November 2020 :) Glad to see this amazing and talented man was appreciated even back in 2007! 

I've missed out on many years so am cherishing the present and anticipating what the future holds :) better late than sorry, am I right???? 

Not sure what else to write about, so I'll just link the Youtube video to his performance of In Sooni's 'Father' on Immortal Songs in 2015-- what he called the most memorable day/performance of his life.

It is also what led him to join I Am A Singer 4 in China, which then prompted him to become a huge mega world star!!! (P.S. this stage is also what made me a fan; I was instantly entranced. BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO GOOD!!!!!)

Anyways, enough of my blabbering and watch for yourselves :)

Edited by these diamonds last forever
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2021 at 8:31 AM, cynkdf said:

So happy that HCY was invited to take part in Immortal Songs 10th Anniversary special. Here's his beautiful performance of "Because I Love You" orig by Yoo Jae-ha:

Oh my goodness.

I watched the entire episode live AND I'M NOT LYING WHEN I SAY OUT OF ALL THE PERFORMANCES, THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE MY JAW DROP. THE MOMENT HE OPENED HIS MOUTH I KNEW I STANNED THE RIGHT MAN.

Call me biased but it's true. Maybe my jaw is biased. Anyways, watch for yourselves!!

2 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Welcome to Soompi! :) Thanks for linking to "Father" performance, truly one of the songs that changed his life!

Thanks for the welcome :) I stalked this forum in the past but never felt like posting anything haha.. thanks for motivating me (more like forcing JK) !!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cynkdf said:

Have you heard of Deep Throat? Then I shall call you Biased Jaw! Thanks for being so biased about Chiyeul-nim. Here he is on Studio Waffle - from 05:40:

Thanks for the link! I wonder what kind schedule he had for him to be dressed in an all black suit :) ...THAT Immortal Songs ep maybe? Been waiting for two months... hmmm Immortal Songs is about to enter the Chiyeul notebook. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

* Immortal Songs trembles in fear *

Which reminds me, I forgot to post this - a great ensemble of Jung Dong Ha, Ali, Min Woo Hyuk and HCY singing "Things We Took For Granted" orig Lee Juck - on IS2 10th Anniversary Special.  Beautiful performance!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...