Lil' Kim Before & After Nose Surgery

Guest PucciPopsicle

Guest JF21©

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/eli...e/kimshoot5.jpg

her best before pic.

to me, her after pics immediately from the surgery she looks gorgeous. i think the surgeon did a good job of keeping her face in balance with her new nose and she was in great shape, her style was on point and she just looked good.....then...i have no idea what happened, but i want her to go back to the old new lil kim....lol if that makes sense.

bw.. La Bella Mafia is her best album to me...flyness.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest making00dluv

lil' kim looks really classy/sexy in a lot of those .. i'm surprised! i usually see her on the "worst-dressed" lists and stuff. pretty pretty!

Guest foowdx3

man her boobs are so grossly huge -_-; her nose looks like michael jackson's except not as extreme. if she got it done more, it would look like mjs. in some pics she looks REALLY good tho :]

Guest UNee4Life

wow hhahah she looks a lot better than before. Before she kinda looked like a guy :crazy: , but now she looks very unique.

It took me a while t oget used to her new look, but when I watched her in "Finding Next PCD," I started really liking her look. Her nose is much better. I can see why she was fixing it lol. SHe has a very unique look and I think it's great.

Her eye surgery makes her look kinda asian lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest twothree

Okay. This thread is super weird. Are you like obsess with her??? One or two pictures for comparison is enough! Why the hell soo many??

Anyway, now she looks like an ugly version of a barbie doll. Plus...she didn't just get a nose fixe.

what's wrong with posting so many pictures? I don't see complaints when people post a bunch of DBSK or Bi pictures o.o

she looks weird after the plastic surgeries. Doesn't her nose look a bit like Michael Jackson's?

Guest Lindoodoo

I think she's gorgeous gorgeous after the surgery. Even though I don't support it much, she's gorgeous.

And her abs in the before pics are SCARYYY. :crazy:

Guest UNee4Life

what's wrong with posting so many pictures? I don't see complaints when people post a bunch of DBSK or Bi pictures o.o

Thank you! People think that when people post a lot of pictures of other celebrities: U;Nee, Mina, Lil' Kim, Angelina etc... some people get all annoyed and say the poster must be obsessed.

Yet, those same people are the ones who post 10 billion pictures of BoA, Hyori, Bi, and etc. They even post 20 billion threads on these same people. "BoA sitting in a chair!" "Hyori walking!" "Bi is standing..wow!" and yet no one complains.

The more pictures, the better visual view we have of what the topic starter is saying. If the topic started only posted one before and after, it may not be a good enough angle, picture to even assume that she has changed so much.

Guest BLCoolJ01

Is it just me or did she leak while on her period in the picture of her holding a white rose?

Guest Rosechime

:mellow:

A lot of people prefer her AFTER surgery?

Erm. Maybe I'm the rare ones here, but she looked so much better before. She looked more natural, well duh, it was natural. LOL XD

Now she looks like a plastic doll, which is a turn off. >.<

her nose NOW looks GREAT. thank god for plastic surgery.

my goodness her style was so AWFUL back then.. *puke

Guest aznchocol8luver

wow i didn't kno a nose job can do so much for a person before... now i kno..

she looks soo much better after

Guest kaotsun

she's prettier!!! she looks like those bratz dolls in most pics lol, so jealous haha~

so pretty now^^

anyways i'm a fan of the pussycat dolls show too! but i missed it last night cuz i spent too much time in a noraebang i forgot the time, dammit TT^TT

thanks for sharing the pics~!^^

Archived