[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

Guest xheyitzmex

Awww.........

why did they get rid of the part where they all have to create characters with their bodies???

I thought that was the best part of the show.

Hopefully they'll bring it back.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

tony + andy are on today. they're having an Idol-themed episode today and next week (two parts): H.O.T vs Shinhwa vs Sechskies (eun ji won)

Guest jiwonz1004

^whoa nice~again with the HOT vs SECHSKIES just like Jihwaza *yay eun ji won* now they included andy....this should be interesting

Guest Kalena

Yup- it seems Are You Ready was the only thing on Happy Sunday this week. Must be "summer special" time for k-variety shows again. Tony, Andy, KCM, Kim Kyung Rok, Jang Young Ran... to name a few of the guests. No chinese word game again (shucks... but it'll probably be back soon, for sure! it's too much fun to take away), but they play a wrestling game and something that reminds me of the "Of Course" game from X-Man. Looks like the first part of a 2-week thing. HQ is ready now; LQ coming up soon. :P

Thank you so much for the HQ. I've been looking for it all day and you are the first one that has it in HQ.

Been waiting to see Andy....

Yup- it seems Are You Ready was the only thing on Happy Sunday this week. Must be "summer special" time for k-variety shows again. Tony, Andy, KCM, Kim Kyung Rok, Jang Young Ran... to name a few of the guests. No chinese word game again (shucks... but it'll probably be back soon, for sure! it's too much fun to take away), but they play a wrestling game and something that reminds me of the "Of Course" game from X-Man. Looks like the first part of a 2-week thing. HQ is ready now; LQ coming up soon. :P

Guest joan_qt2004

Every Sunday I see parts of this show since we do get KBS world in cable here in Manila...my problem is that there are no subtitles so I can't understand it hence I can't get the jokes and it doesn't make me laugh. KBS should do something about that. They shouldn't put shows in their KBS world if they don't plan to have subtitles because what's the use of saying that it's KBS world if only those who can understand Korean can appreciate the shows.

Guest nuguya

Every Sunday I see parts of this show since we do get KBS world in cable here in Manila...my problem is that there are no subtitles so I can't understand it hence I can't get the jokes and it doesn't make me laugh. KBS should do something about that. They shouldn't put shows in their KBS world if they don't plan to have subtitles because what's the use of saying that it's KBS world if only those who can understand Korean can appreciate the shows.

Maybe because KBS World is for Koreans that are not in Korea and therefore cannot watch the shows? It's like having TFC or GMA in other countries..

Edit:

Funniest episode EVER...

Guest shadowkeeper

This episode is absolutely hilarious.

It seems that the "idols" are having trouble beating the wall that is Kim Jong Min. :)

It's been awhile since Tony and JongMin had this much interaction on a show. And Andy is so adorable.

Eun JiWon is on the right side. He was being thrown around a lot by KCM though. :)

I loved in the beginning when Ohm MyunGyung was asked whether she preferred ShinHwa or Sechskies and she said G.O.D.. :)

Guest htruc

I'm watching this episode right now, and it's hilarious! They totally changed the format. The first two games are hilarious. I haven't had a good laugh from KBS for a long time.

It's a 2 week episode, the preview was funny, Kim Jong Min couldn't hold onto his Ping Pong paddle.

Guest DKYang

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 5 (070603)

Parts 1-7 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

Enjoy!

Jeez, I had crap load of problems. Good thing I'm switching to Verizon FiOS soon!!! So faster uploads!

I liked how they did the stuff in this episode and adding more people. The more the merrier.

Guest rain_drops

i liked this episode with kimjongmin :lol:

but i still miss how they did it in the beginning...

with the whole bus thing. idk why...

it wasnt like that they had that much fun in the bus...

but for some reason, i miss the bus scenes -_-

Guest loving_D

^^lol, for me, it was much more interesting/funnier than haja go.

i really enjoyed this episode. the only previous episode i watched of this was the one with park hae jin and han hyo joo. looks like the format changed.

Guest MelbJas19

This is turning into a really great show. I liked it originally cause of KJM and KHD, but now the format is great too (ep5). The new games seem fun, and there are alot more guests too. It's sorta reminds me of the old xman, maybe it's just cause Andy is there. Tony and KJM are great, reminds me of their love letter days, I hope they continue brining in these great celebs. It's been a while since I've re-watched an episode of any variety show, but this episode restored my faith ^.^

Can't wait for someone to eng sub this show, (at least from ep5) cause I really want to understand their jokes, especially in that game (not sure what it's called) that reminds me of xmans 'Dangyunhaji' game. Kim Jong Min = Hilarious.

Can't wait till next weeks!

To the uploaders, thanks again!

---------------------------

Guest DKYang

FYI to the people that download from my HQ links.

I am going to call and cancel my roadrunner service on Saturday, but I don't know if there technicians work on that day, so if not then, then it'll definitely be canceled on Monday. I'm going to get FiOS installed into my house on Thursday morning, so I'll have my internet back then. I'm going to see if I can download through my school's connection when I'm there, but no promises because I have a hard time waking up early. Although I might have time just to post here and confirm if I can upload it by then or not. If my connection isn't canceled until Monday, then I'll post here and update on my status if I got the episode or not.

So, if Kalena can upload next week's HQ episode, then cool. If she can't, then I'll do it when I get my connection back. ^_^

Archived