[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're all a little anxious to see this weeks episode.....I haven't seen a HQ yet, but I did find out that creidesca2 CB is uploading LQ right now....LQ as in 85.2 MB, but thats ok...I plan on dl and watching it and waiting for the HQ to come out...

Guest Kalena

hi there, fellow CB stalkers.... lol!

Yup, the HQs were sloooww to appear in CB today... my d/l just started (8pm, HI time).

Went out to dinner, came back, and still no files to be found until now. :crazy:

Will upload to my box asap.

DKYang: sorry so slow to reply... glad you can up this week's ep!

I'll definitely try to be your HQ backup whenever necessary.

Let us know how your new hookup is once you're all set up! ;) thanks again.

Thanks so much Kalena!!! I was waiting all day and kept going back to CB and then I saw that you were uploading the LQ so I have that :lol: at least...I'll get the HQ later tonight when I get home, lol *hugs* to you!!

The new candle game was hilarious btw!!!

Guest htruc

Oh, Fly to the Sky!!! Both of them are on. Can't wait. Yay! And KCM and JYR again. I loved KCM's screams last week. Lol.

Guest MelbJas19

Awesome! Fly to the Sky is on this week. Can't wait to see them with KHD and KJM on a variety show again. Wooo!!

-----------------------

Guest SSJMies

I'm kind of surprised this topic isn't that active.

Although the older episodes were new and different, the newer episodes had hints of old Xman in them. Very funny, very entertaining.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 7 (070617)

Parts 1-5 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

thanks so much for the links! i just recently started watching this show and found that it's not bad!! i can't wait to see this week's! i heard fly to the sky is appearing!

Archived