[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

Guest htruc

^ Thank you DKYang. After reading Kalena's post, I was so anticipated to watch this episode.

^I'll add your YouTube link to the first post. Nice work again, Heather! B)

Here's some caps from this week's show-- it was one of those scary, funny, kwishin ones all the v. shows have every year:

#1 & 2: The guys had to choose from mannequin heads on a table-- one is a real person (as you can see). The one that chose the real one had to go retrieve something from a "haunted" room.

#3: Noh Hong Chul running away from a speedy "ghost". :lol:

Oh, and regarding questions about a subbing team for this show, i personally don't have the know-how or time to organize one. But if others out there are willing & able to start one up, then go for it! :D

No problem, it's thanks to you guys who upload the show so I can upload them to YouTube. Haha, their freaked-out faces are so cute.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litt0piggy

^OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU i was waiting for it so long like the clubbox takes forever to epload and now its taking me forever to download lol thankz you're a lifesaver!!

Guest htruc

Episode 9: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3 Clip 4 Clip 5

The Haunted House special is hilarious! The scaring crew was hilarious. Escpecially during Eun Ji Won's turn, Eun Ji Won runs out of the room when the guy was trying to snuggle himself to scare him. The Cuckoo clock is so annoying, yet it is scary! Thank goodness it wasn't that freaky, since there were arrow signals. I hate it when there was something that just crawled out (when Ji Sang Ryul and Lee Soo Geun were looking for page 144 and a girl comes out). That just freaks me out, I was at the supermarket the other day lining up at the cash register and a kid crawls out from under. :ph34r:

I didn't know Noh Hong Chul was that young. He's younger than Eun Ji Won...

Next week they are back in the water park!!! The preview was funny when Kang Ho Dong was stuffed some food in his mouth and then another screen where he's screaming for water. MUL!!!! MUL!!!!

Guest htruc

^ WHAT?!?!?!? I'm shocked. :o I was in the general forum before entering this thread and saw that you just posted here and so I was like "Yes! It's up!" Crap! And I was hoping to see more of the water park. It looks so lovely. Aw man! Guess I have to wait for next week. Aish...

Guest tonka

I live for this show every week. Too bad there isn't one this week but alas my heart will beat on for next week's episode. Spot on!

Guest htruc

I'm loving this show more and more. My jaws literally hurt. I was laughing my richard simmons off. Eun Ji Won brain freezed for nothing and his rapping. th~ th~ :wub:Oh how I wish someone could translate/sub this episode?

That's one heck of a ride. We have something similar to that here in Canada, but it isn't as scary, not that high and not that long. Anyone from Canada, you know Wonderland's Cliffhanger? It's like the same ride but with spraying fountains. I was staring at the ride just this Saturday going "Um-ma~!" :crazy:

And next week they go camping!!! ^_^

You guys are truly the greatest and the most coollest people on earth. Thank you guys for uploading these long gameshows and sharing them with everyone. You guys have made my day and everyone's day a wonderful and happy day. thank you guys so much.

Guest miso1004

I'm loving this show more and more. My jaws literally hurt. I was laughing my richard simmons off. Eun Ji Won brain freezed for nothing and his rapping. th~ th~ :wub:Oh how I wish someone could translate/sub this episode?

That's one heck of a ride. We have something similar to that here in Canada, but it isn't as scary, not that high and not that long. Anyone from Canada, you know Wonderland's Cliffhanger? It's like the same ride but with spraying fountains. I was staring at the ride just this Saturday going "Um-ma~!" :crazy:

And next week they go camping!!! ^_^

Yeah! It was so funny when Eun Jiwon got brain freeze. It was also funny when he chickened out and started running away saying he was gonna watch Kang Hodong. XD

But when he started tearing up when the ride was beginning to start, I wanted to be in Hodong's spot so I can hold Jiwon's hand. I love the fact that Kim Jongmin tried to cheer him up by saying he was 'sechskies' leader and Jiwon started to smile. XD

I am proud of Jongmin and Jiwon for overcoming their fear of heights. ^_^

Archived